Character names/personalities?

Who else creates back stories about their characters? It's pretty fun :p If you have pictures, post em :D
Mine are-
Black/Melee-Ranger/Female
Lone wolf who is obsessed with the tactical shotgun.
Celeste/Tank/Female
Wanted a tank female. So few have em! She likes to collect rare shields.
Red/Mage/Male
Loves the underworld and lava/magma
FlavorTown/Mage/Male

FlavorTown is a spicy young fellow looking to explore all of America's diners, drive-ins, and dives and plans to use his mastered magic ability's to win Guy's Grocery Games. That's pretty much it

Andrew, ranger.
Being trained in his hometown by his parents and relatives, Andrew is coherent with bow and firearm use.
He now departs his home in search of a new life.

I also just like ranger a lot.

Tankguymask

Melee/Summoner Hybrid

"Tankguymask" is a battle-hardened titan who is known for utilizing a wide variety of weapons in battle, from whips to swords to magical daggers to even his own armor. Despite the size and sturdiness of his armor, it is said that his whips have magical properties and massively empowers the speed of his swings to the point he is considered one of if not the fastest fighter in Terraria when it comes to close-quarter combat, especially considering the power of his weapons. Although he tend to prefer absorbing damage rather than dodging, his resourcefulness combined with his fierce strength and high endurance makes him one of the most feared warriors within Cthulhu's followers.

Spazzle The Great

Mage/ Summoner +North Pole Weapon

I consider this character canonical in my own mind, only because his story oddly mirrors Terraria's Lore, even with the changes in 1.4.1+. Starting off as a Street Magician, Spazzle allied with two powerful Warrior Guides & eventually struck out on his own as an Arena Fighting for several years (to master his skills). After becoming reigning champion for a time, he decided to start conducting questionable experiments to seek power beyond what limits existed in Terraria (Mid 2014).
1588964139_Capture 2015-07-15 21_27_57 (cut).png

After a major breakthrough, Spazzle consults with Dark Caster "Tim" with some of his newest revelations, discovering a Secret Moon Cult that sought power beyond the stars. This was the power-boost Spazzle was looking for & leaned into to mastering the Dark Arts (Dark Artist Set) along the way. Seeing as how the newest foe held great power & he might die, Spazzle completed the training of his "seven" apprentices (several were estranged at the time), all becoming masters in their own right.
  • Dark Artist "Tim".
  • The Apprentice (Unnamed)
  • Blue Mage "Belshazzar"
  • Lunatic Cultist???
  • Unnamed Students x3
There's quite a few other details, but the addition of the special seed 05162020 makes the head-canon even more valid. This is the first character I developed a storyline for, so it was fun watching his storyline evolve as the game evolved.

I have a lot of characters, here's some of them:
He was a clone of LexaayKirby92 but he isekaid into Terraria.
The body he isekaid into was a sentient Crimslime shaped like a human.
He's Melee, and he wears Prince Set with King Slime Mask and Vortex Booster in his vanity, all with Bloodbath dye.
He was my first Terraria character.
He's basically an anime character. More info is here:
He grew up in the Dungeon before the Cthulhu War, back when it was a thriving city.
He was very skilled, and the Magic Council trained him as a wizard.
He was also a beta tester of the Tactical Shotgun, Sniper Rifle, and Rocket Launcher, earning the title "The Nuclear Storm."
When he got older, he decided to leave, and after leaving, he partook in a battle where the Hallow was fighting the Crimson, and EoL knighted him.
Then he went somewhere else or smth, and then the Cthulhu War happened, and then he did a multiplayer Expert playthrough with characters controlled by my siblings.
He was a prototype of the Golem; He started with a Golem Fist and went through progression to eventually defeat the Lihzahrds who banished him,
and then overthrow the current Golem in order to destroy the Golem Cult and prove that he was the superior Golem.
Batman. He had been fighting the Joker for years, but this time the Joker finally defeated Batman.
Batman was destroyed by a bomb that the Joker had placed, and all of his evil deeds finally caught up with him. Batman went down. All the way down.
It was pretty uneventful for a while, but then the amount of people arriving there suddenly spiked.
Something was causing people to die more than normal, and it was up to Batman to find out why.
Turns out the Martians and the Cult of the Moonlord had teamed up, and they corrupted the whole surface,
brought the planet closer to space, started blasting Fallen Stars at the planet, and put a giant death laser in space.

TL;DR: Batman did a DDU playthrough.
He was a scientist who decided to build a Chlorophyte exoskeleton to make him stronger.
He's currently in the middle of a multiplayer playthrough where everyone has to always have PVP on.
He was a Chaos Elemental who lived on a world, but coincidentally, it was the world that Corman had to blow up.
He barely escaped with his life, but then he got to a TheConstant world with really bad worldgen. Also, he didn't have starting tools.
TheConstant Fresh Start but only with unconventional light sources was a REALLY HARD PLAYTHROUGH.

I have way too many to count, so here's a part of my spreadsheet for my ongoing class runs.
1707059531089.png

1707059534620.png

There's also Elise who isn't on the spreadsheet, she's a female melee character who is in post-moonlord already, and her goal was to get away with the bare minimum for as long as possible (Like WoF with Ancient Shadow Armor, Blade of Grass, Starfury and Flinx Staff, and not much else).

Back
Top Bottom