tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hi, thanks for your mod, it's amazing.

Im having some problems with the Paint Tool, sometimes schematics loads and sometimes not, but there's always 11 paints loading, can't load anything else but only these and I found out that these are the ones exported in my TModLoader folder in Documents named "CheatSheet_PaintTools_X.json"

My question is, is there any page or place where I can get more paints in that file format? Like people sharing their paints in a json or txt format. I think that could be nice, so you just download it and import it to your folder easily. I read that schematics are connected to your PC/Internet and that's why you just put the most rated ones, I think it might be a good alternative.

For example, I create a paint then I export it to my folder so I can share it to people so they can use it.

Sorry for my bad English and thanks again

Is there a way to make it so when certain commands are executed, such as summoning mobs, it isn't shown in the chat for other players to see? If so, please explain how to enable it, thanks!

i know the paint tool selection is limited but is there any way to reload the selection or go to the previous page?

once i reach the last page it says
“load online schematics database first”
when i do that it says “youve already loaded the database”
and repeat

i know the paint tool selection is limited but is there any way to reload the selection or go to the previous page?

once i reach the last page it says
“load online schematics database first”
when i do that it says “youve already loaded the database”
and repeat
no, the UI is a bit hard to work with, so I never did that yet.

Am i doing it wrong? is there a guide to do this? I've downloaded it but it says it was successfully installed but nothing happens.

Am i doing it wrong? is there a guide to do this? I've downloaded it but it says it was successfully installed but nothing happens.
This is a tmodloader mod, it works like any other tmodloader mod. You have to launch and play tModLoader, not Terraria, from steam to use this. Make sure it is enabled then reload mods on the main menu. You should see the tab for the mod at the bottom of your screen once you are in game.

Hello, I am having trouble with the database loader for the paintbrush utility, I apologize if this is a thread elsewhere; I couldn't seem to find one.

All the other functionalities work but I can't seem to download the database. Thank you for all your hard work, any help would be much appreciated!

Can you edit skin and/or eye color?
no
Hello, I am having trouble with the database loader for the paintbrush utility, I apologize if this is a thread elsewhere; I couldn't seem to find one.

All the other functionalities work but I can't seem to download the database. Thank you for all your hard work, any help would be much appreciated!
The server seems to be online for me, I'm not sure what is up on your end.

Back
Top Bottom