tModLoader Cheat Sheet

hello, thanks for the awesome mods! I came across with sth, I can't seem to make Extra Accessory Slots and Auto-Trash Slot work when auto-pause is on.

This mod is a glitch fest. So many aspects of this mod are broken.

The Click Button will register 60 times a second by holding it. If you hold your mouse for longer then 1/60th of a second when clicking, it is harder to select features you want to use.

- The Auto Trash Function Doesn't Work. The eye is on, but the Box is still shaded red.

- The extra slots are glitched. They are there, but you can't place anything in them.

- The Warp to Hell button takes a minute to work, and that's assuming it doesn't crash Terraria.
- The Warp to Dungeon and Temple takes you to the wrong location.

The Spawn Rate Multiplier will prevent anything from spawning in your world ever again if you touch it.
The Following Does not fix the issue:
- Reverting it back to 1x.
- Disabling the Mod.
- Deleting the Mod.
- Deleting TModLoader.

The Butcher Feature will also kill the Player if you select Hostile NPCs or All NPCs.

Don't use this mod. It is bad in general. Does anyone know a similar mod that will not bug out as badly as this one?
I am experiencing the Spawn Rate issue, using Windows 8.1, also another possibly unrelated bug that I have detailed in this post: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/class-based-rpg-mod.43901/page-21#post-1019042

I'm afraid I've encountered a bug.

Apparently when I click any "x" on any menu to close it, Cheet Sheet completely disappears and so far I've found now way to bring it back without wiping out the ModLoader directory. The keybind to show/hide the menu does nothing and I've hit every key on the keyboard one by one and none bring it back.

This is beyond annoying as I keep doing it out of habit.

I am experiencing the Spawn Rate issue, using Windows 8.1, also another possibly unrelated bug that I have detailed in this post: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/class-based-rpg-mod.43901/page-21#post-1019042
Lol. What mods do you have enabled? Temple tp just teleports to a lihzhard altar. If hell tp takes so long, I reckon you have a very bad pc or something because it's doing a lot of tilechecks. edit: wrong quote, lol
[doublepost=1467279151,1467279076][/doublepost]
hello, thanks for the awesome mods! I came across with sth, I can't seem to make Extra Accessory Slots and Auto-Trash Slot work when auto-pause is on.
Auto pause will stop the time I believe, time needs to be 'moving' for a lot of things to work sadly ;(
[doublepost=1467279217][/doublepost]
Nothing opens when i left click on it, not sure you mean
03c5fc3681.png
The subhotbar is openend right there, with the different doors. :)

Its broken
[doublepost=1467321696,1467321592][/doublepost]So, When i have the Spirit Mod downloaded (I am a devolper) This error appears. (Everything is up to date)
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
at Terraria.NPC.netDefaults(Int32 type)
at CheatSheet.Menus.NPCSlot.Init(Int32 npcNum, Int32 index) in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\NPCSlot.cs:line 257
at CheatSheet.Menus.NPCSlot..ctor(Int32 npcNum, Int32 index) in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\NPCSlot.cs:line 240
at CheatSheet.Menus.NPCView..ctor() in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\PaintToolsHotbar.cs:line 685
at CheatSheet.Menus.NPCBrowser..ctor(Mod mod) in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\NPCButchererHotbar.cs:line 34
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.AddRecipeGroups() in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 165
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeGroupHelper.AddRecipeGroups()

I was encountering a problem with the Extra Accessories feature but it seems by reading I answered my question; time can't be paused in order for this feature to work. I also have HERO's mod (because the two mods together equal exactly what I want), and I had time paused but I have fixed it now. I also saw what ThomasC said, and that seems like a ton of bugs, I don't know if I've encountered them myself but I'm scared to, lol. Any word on all of those?

I have an little idea what you could add to your Windows Settings (Which Tab gets shown in the Hotbar)
You could add an Option like "sticked Tabs" or an better name
These whould make that an tab dont gets closed,if you open another one

so that you can like have open the Item an NPC browser at the same time

I was encountering a problem with the Extra Accessories feature but it seems by reading I answered my question; time can't be paused in order for this feature to work. I also have HERO's mod (because the two mods together equal exactly what I want), and I had time paused but I have fixed it now. I also saw what ThomasC said, and that seems like a ton of bugs, I don't know if I've encountered them myself but I'm scared to, lol. Any word on all of those?
Most bugs are from the hacky way some things had to be implemented in current tModLoader. I just added some appropriate hooks to tmodloader, which should mean those problems should disappear a bit after 0.8.2.2 is released.

The problem's only occur for me when time is paused and there are 2 or less items in your hotbar. So, shouldn't affect too many in regular gameplay.
[doublepost=1467335318,1467335199][/doublepost]
Its broken
[doublepost=1467321696,1467321592][/doublepost]So, When i have the Spirit Mod downloaded (I am a devolper) This error appears. (Everything is up to date)
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride)
at Terraria.NPC.netDefaults(Int32 type)
at CheatSheet.Menus.NPCSlot.Init(Int32 npcNum, Int32 index) in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\NPCSlot.cs:line 257
at CheatSheet.Menus.NPCSlot..ctor(Int32 npcNum, Int32 index) in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\NPCSlot.cs:line 240
at CheatSheet.Menus.NPCView..ctor() in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\PaintToolsHotbar.cs:line 685
at CheatSheet.Menus.NPCBrowser..ctor(Mod mod) in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\Menus\NPCButchererHotbar.cs:line 34
at CheatSheet.CheatSheet.AddRecipeGroups() in c:\Users\Javid\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\CheatSheet\CheatSheet.cs:line 165
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeGroupHelper.AddRecipeGroups()
Going off previous developers running into this problem, this usually means you have two NPC classes with the same internal name. (Maybe through the classname or the Autoload hook.) It's actually a good thing that cheat sheet errors out in this case, because it helps you find an NPC that isn't programmed correctly.

I have an little idea what you could add to your Windows Settings (Which Tab gets shown in the Hotbar)
You could add an Option like "sticked Tabs" or an better name
These whould make that an tab dont gets closed,if you open another one

so that you can like have open the Item an NPC browser at the same time
Thanks for the input. I can't decide, since I designed it so only 1 tool is active at a time, but I'll keep your input in mind.

Thanks for the input. I can't decide, since I designed it so only 1 tool is active at a time, but I'll keep your input in mind.
Maybe do it how you can have multiple windows open like in Hero's Mod. We could add a checkbox to the options.

How do I install it?

Download tModLoader and follow all of the necessary steps to install it (it's all on the forum page, it's fairly simple) and then download this mod, drag into the mods folder and voila! You're done.
Also if you have Windows and download & install tModLoader, there is a mod browser in the Terraria start menu in which I believe you can find this mod and simply install it from there.

Wtf is with my hotbar and most of my inventory not showing?
That might be a mod with a problem causing errors in cheatsheet. If you check the logs, maybe something there might help.
So is there a fix yet for this mod permanently screwing up spawn rates, or do I have to reinstall Terraria?
I'm not aware of this problem. If the mod isn't loaded, then there is absolutely no way it could be affecting things.

Back
Top Bottom