tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hi i'm gonna suggest something i think this would be very useful.
When using the standalone or cheat sheet recipe browser after you wrote something you need to hold backspace to delete which takes ages when crafting lots of stuff.I would love something like when you right click to the search bar everything gets deleted.

Paint tool does not paste and ended up erasing a few blocks, including removing the upper half of a chest and rendering it unusable.

Wait, so if it can create half-chests, would it be able to produce chests with Corner-pieces removed? You know, the ones that you can duplicate into infinite money farms? I had one spawn naturally on my world.

Last edited:
Paint tool does not paste and ended up erasing a few blocks, including removing the upper half of a chest and rendering it unusable.

Sounds like user error. Remember to switch off the sampler tool after you have the sample you want, to avoid taking unexpected extra samples. I do this sometimes when I grab a sample, and then go to do something else in the game and accidentally sample something else because I forgot to turn the tool off.

Wait, so if it can create half-chests, would it be able to produce chests with Corner-pieces removed? You know, the ones that you can duplicate into infinite money farms? I had one spawn naturally on my world.

If you're gonna do this, and you're using Cheat Sheet, why not just go into Item Browser and grab yourself a stack of Platinum Coins?

Sounds like user error. Remember to switch off the sampler tool after you have the sample you want, to avoid taking unexpected extra samples. I do this sometimes when I grab a sample, and then go to do something else in the game and accidentally sample something else because I forgot to turn the tool off.

If you're gonna do this, and you're using Cheat Sheet, why not just go into Item Browser and grab yourself a stack of Platinum Coins?
Nope. The paint tool reflect the size but not the content of a sample, so it's definitely broken.

If you are having trouble with the paint tool, your terraria has a zoom other than 100%, I've mentioned before that I'd need to find time to work out the math correctly.

would it be possible to make it so clicking on an ingredient in a recipe shows the recipe(s?) for that ingredient if it has one?

EDIT: found Jojopelly's Recipe Browser mod. Thanks Jojo!

Last edited:
Could it be possible to implement something like a "Spawn Rate Multiplier", but for drops? A global "Drop Rate Multiplier"

I guess many of us doesn't have much time to grind, and simply doubling the chances helps a lot. Thank you!

New Update!

This update is thanks to @rrr ! Very impressive work! Be sure to check out his other mods.

v0.2.8
  • Some NPC info on hover
  • Paint Tools now has pallet so you can copy multiple clips, along with other features such as anchor points and export/import functionality.

ZK6QBU7.png

I can't like this hard enough without breaking my mouse!!! Every time I make a new world, I end up running to other worlds I've made to copy buildings using CS so I don't have to build new bases from scratch, but not having to go back and forth, back and forth for each building is AWESOME!!!

One thing that irks me incredibly bad about the paint tool is that it has right click functionality at all. I've completely ruined builds more than once while walking through an area trying to open doors and accidentally forgetting to close it with "K", and unless I'm missing something right click and left click do the exact same thing?

One thing that irks me incredibly bad about the paint tool is that it has right click functionality at all. I've completely ruined builds more than once while walking through an area trying to open doors and accidentally forgetting to close it with "K", and unless I'm missing something right click and left click do the exact same thing?
Hmm, yeah, haven't thought of that, glad to hear feedback. Might be hard to disable just right click with how terraria is set up, but I can try.

v0.2.8.1 just released

Right click while using paint tools now does normal Terraria things like opens doors and chests. You can also take advantage of holding right click to use left click for quick mining or hammering while in paint tools mode.

v0.2.8.1 just released

Right click while using paint tools now does normal Terraria things like opens doors and chests. You can also take advantage of holding right click to use left click for quick mining or hammering while in paint tools mode.
Dang, you're a machine. I've had that exact same problem, but the damn squid people beat me to it. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom