tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Is it just my computer or is cheat sheet extremely laggy? Whenever I open the menu the fps drops to about 30, and when its closed its 60. Also the paint tool does not work, after I use the eye dropper the paint tool becomes all grayed out and the menu doesn't reopen when you close it until you relog the world. Then the same thing happens.

Помогите, у меня чит панель(изображение её) сдвинута а кнопки так и остались на своём месте, что делать help!!!!!!

Помогите, у меня чит панель(изображение её) сдвинута а кнопки так и остались на своём месте, что делать help!!!!!!
Ran that through Google Translate and got
"Help, I cheat bar (its image) is shifted and the buttons have remained in place, what to do"
... I don't know, personally. If it's all just shifted, it could be related to zoom (Cheat Sheet doesn't deal with anything other than 100% zoom very well), but that's my only guess... make sure your game's zoom options are set to 100%.

Hey, jopo, how big does the palette get? It occurs to me that, if it allows enough, it'd be nifty to have a thread to share popular or useful export files... exchange houses, custom biomes, and the like.

Ran that through Google Translate and got
"Help, I cheat bar (its image) is shifted and the buttons have remained in place, what to do"
... I don't know, personally. If it's all just shifted, it could be related to zoom (Cheat Sheet doesn't deal with anything other than 100% zoom very well), but that's my only guess... make sure your game's zoom options are set to 100%.

Hey, jopo, how big does the palette get? It occurs to me that, if it allows enough, it'd be nifty to have a thread to share popular or useful export files... exchange houses, custom biomes, and the like.
No helped, I dont know what do with it.
[doublepost=1510337894,1510337600][/doublepost]
No helped, I dont know what do with it.
I download mod again and image fell into place

Any idea when the current paint tool support for bigger UI and resolutions will come out. The old version of the paint tool used to work with my current UI and resolution and the only way to use it is to reset my UI to 100% and resolution to 1920 - 1080.

It doesn't seem to work for me. :(
If I click on Build & Reload, it gives me the following error:

"An error occurred while loading CheatSheet
This mod has automatically been disabled. See below for an actual error:

It looks like this mod doesn't have a class extending Mod. Mods need a mod class to function.
Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List'I modsToLoad)"

Am I doing something wrong?

It doesn't seem to work for me. :(
If I click on Build & Reload, it gives me the following error:

"An error occurred while loading CheatSheet
This mod has automatically been disabled. See below for an actual error:

It looks like this mod doesn't have a class extending Mod. Mods need a mod class to function.
Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List'I modsToLoad)"

Am I doing something wrong?
If you want to make your own mods, I'd suggest starting here: https://github.com/blushiemagic/tModLoader/wiki/Basic-tModLoader-Modding-Guide

If that's not what you want and you just wanted to use the mod, I'm not sure why you are building the mod, you might have been sidetracked somewhere.

can you try to make it so when you right click the mod button in the recipe viewer it goes back a page as it is slightly annoying when it go past the mod im looking for by 1 or 2 pages and then have to "scroll" through the rest of my mods?

Last edited:
This is a random glitch that I found playing with my friend where you can dupe armor or vanity item. It involves placing and breaking mannequins with 2 people. Essentially one person places a mannequin and the other person places the item on it and it has a chance to dupe. It should dupe within 2-3 tries. I don't know how long this glitch will last so use it respectively.

Hi. I've recently re-downloaded this mod to my computer, and it seems that the Paint tool isn't working. Even after using the Eyedropper, when selecting the brush it says 'Use Eyedropper prior to using brush'.
I've tried playing around with new different features to see if it was something i'm doing wrong, but nothing seems to work out.
Thanks.

This is a random glitch that I found playing with my friend where you can dupe armor or vanity item. It involves placing and breaking mannequins with 2 people. Essentially one person places a mannequin and the other person places the item on it and it has a chance to dupe. It should dupe within 2-3 tries. I don't know how long this glitch will last so use it respectively.
Given that the mod you're posting this in can give you unlimited any item for free, I don't think that's much of a concern. But, yeah, my guess would be that's a multiplayer bug with either Terraria or tModLoader. I know tModLoader has issues with mannequins and weapon mounts.

Back
Top Bottom