tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Where's version 0.2.2?
Front page and mod browser.

I would like to know how you did the thing when shift right-click gives you full stack.
I want to make TownNPC's shops do the same thing.(If thats at all possible)
Well, I did this, but this is with my UI, and it's not taking money. It'd be impossible with the NPC shops as they are.
Code:
if (Main.keyState.IsKeyDown(Keys.LeftShift))
                {
                    Main.player[Main.myPlayer].QuickSpawnItem(this.item.type, this.item.maxStack);
                    return;
                }

Cheat Sheet is a tool for developers and those who just want to play around with any vanilla or mod items/recipes/NPC.

A special thanks to the Gameiki team for developing the UI toolkit used and the original design and code for the Item Browser and the amazingly sweet-looking Hotbar, along with their corresponding textures. Without them, this mod would look super ugly.

For now, Cheat Sheet consists of an Item Browser, an NPC Browser, a Recipe Browser , and a special Section where other modders can add their own buttons.

Hotbar:
The main interaction. Designed to stay discrete and out of the way until needed.
Press K (or whatever hotkey you've assigned to "Toggle Cheat Sheet Hotbar") or click the button at the bottom center of your screen to view the Cheat Sheet Hotbar to access all the items. Press/Click again to hide it along with the selected item.

Hotbar: Easy to use, looks nice

Item Browser:
Click an item to grab a full stack of that item or Shift-click to move a full stack of that item immediately to your inventory. The category buttons and the search field can be used to filter the list of items.
ItemBrowser: Name filtering.

ItemBrowser: Category/Mod filtering

NPC Browser:

Click any NPC to spawn it in front of your character. Use categories and search filter to find the NPC you desire.

NPC Spawner/Browser

Recipe Browser:
Click on any Recipe to see details. Use categories and search filter to find the recipe you want.

Recipe Browser

Paint Tools:
Click to reveal a a shelf of tools. Think TEdit or photoshop but in-game.

Eye Dropper/Paint Tiles
Extra Accessory Slots:
Choose between 0 and 6 extra accessory slots. (I know, overkill.) Note that these slots will not have a visual affect on your character. The items in the slots will save with your character. Also note that you can bypass typical accessory limits.

I don't know why I did this....
dGgfW04.png

Auto-Trash Slot:
Place items in the Auto-Trash slot to immediately trash them as they are picked up later. Useful for all those items that clutter your inventoy.

Watch as Auto-Trash keeps your inventory rid of unwanted items

Mod Extensions:
A special area with buttons from other mods. Currently the following mods implement an extension:

More tools will be added over time.

Latest Download: Mod Browser or direct link

Ideas to implement
  • Prefixes
  • Reverse recipe browser
  • Teleport with map
  • Time manipulation
  • Full brightness
  • Biome Brush?
  • Projectile Spawn, Dust Spawn, Sound Tester
v0.2.2
  • updated to tModLoader 0.8.1/Terraria 1.3.1
v0.2.1
  • Auto-Trash Slot -- Keeps inventory clean
v0.2
  • 6 Extra Accessory Slots
v0.1.9
  • Paint Brush
    • Rudimentary Flip horizontal, vertical
    • Transparent Select toggle.
v0.1.8
  • Paint Tools -- new menu
    • Eye Dropper -- click to select tiles
    • Paint Brush -- places tiles copied using Eye Dropper
v0.1.7
  • Super sweet animations
  • Now only one hotkey. Hotkey will toggle hotbar and reshow last used browser
  • Ability for modders to add cheat/debug buttons to a special menu: Instructions and Example
  • Clear items on ground button
  • Prevent NPC spawning in multiplayer
  • Recipe craft groups now display properly
v0.1.6.2
  • Mounts category
v0.1.6
  • Better tooltips and some fixes
v0.1.5
  • Recipe Book
  • All axe now in the tools category
v0.1.4
  • Fixed conflict with Enemy Prefixes mod.
v0.1.3
  • NPC Browser/Spawner
v0.1.2
  • Fixed material bug
  • Fixed Draw bug (ectoplasm)
  • Implemented right click. Right click for 1, hold right click for as many as you want.
  • Fixed some hidden stuff too.
v0.1.1
  • Animate items in Item Browser
v0.1
  • Item Browser
Can this mod consist of infinite reach, that will be such fun to mess with.

Can you make the auto trash a separate mod? I DESPERATELY need this in my terraria world. I have a mod that drops an item for guns I don't use, and I don't want to constantly pick it up and trash it, as it makes every mob drop it

I have a report of mod incompatibility and I'm not sure which place to put it but I'll start here.

Gorateron's Console Command Mod Causes Cheat Sheet's menu bar at the bottom to disappear when you use the command "/time freeze". I have a feeling this is an issue in your mod since the same thing happens with the menu when autopause is enabled.

New update.

Clear Items and NPC Spawner now work in multiplayer.

An utter GOD SEND.

Basic testing with my SO earlier showed that tmodloader servers still have issues with modded boss summons and town NPCs moving in. This feature offers a workaround, just use cheatsheet to spawn the NPCs instead when the time is right.

Please add buttoms to search for the following item types:

#Consumables (potions, food, flasks, bombs, etc)

#Weapon -type subcategories (melee, magic, ranged, summon, thrown)

#Armor -type subcategories (vanity, head, chest, legs)

#Usable items (wrench, rod of discord, umbrella, ice rod, flare gun, hooks, Staff of Regrowth, etc)

#Materials (flowers, ores, bars, souls, etc)

#Mechanics (traps, wire, statues, sensors, etc)

This will make searching for particular items whose name you have forgotten much easier. For example, I forgot the name of the new mech-tool (The Grand Design) and had to search its name through web browser rather than finding it in the item browser of the mod.

Ps- option to enable autopause when on item npc and recepie browser would be nice as well since summoning bosses or even items comes at risk of dying before even closing the browser.

Last edited:
You could add something like Clentaminator, but that will remove whole corruption, hallow etc, or will fill whole world with hallow, corruption, crimson etc. Item or button that would be nice. ^.^

your mod has a few issues with autopause (which I refuse to play without)

• extra accessory slots do not appear
  • the item menu turns invisible and no longer functions
  • sometimes grabbing a single item from the menu locks you into your inventory until autopause is turned off
also when you close the item menu using the X button in the top corner, you must then press the button twice on the toolbar to open it again

Back
Top Bottom