Chitinous' angry artwork

Chitinous

Skeletron
tumblr_nufil5Yl6V1t05zp7o1_1280.jpg

Hello, I'm Chitinous, and I've just started going to art school. Crazy anatomy and weird organic textures are like, my favourite things. Below is the artwork I've posted here, all of it more or less Terraria themed so far. The Moon Lord above was the first request I finished, so I'll let him sit on top of the thread like some eldritch gargoyle.

I'm planning to open for commissions eventually, but that's for a later post!

Terraria things:

Requests:

More to come, as always!

Last edited:
Hey, that's some good art right there!

If there's anything specific you'd like to see in the future, just say so in the comments.

Does that mean requests or just suggestions on stuff from the game? I'm gonna assume it's the latter, so maybe give the Moon Lord a go? I've yet to see any art of him. (Not saying it's not out there, just I haven't looked hard enough)

Ooooo that monster is looking smoking hot~ o3o

If you're taking requests I'd love to slap one in your face for you. If not, carry on with your day~
I'd love to see your take on this one oc I have based off of an in-game character. She's this sort of Wall of Flesh hybrid, whereas the mask has taken over her body after wearing it over an extended period of time.
The most notable features is the growth on her head -- "flesh hair" which contorts and forms into whatever whape she wants it to be in, this could also be used to create extra limbs such as arms and wings. This flesh hair has multiple sharp pieces of bone stored inside as well as multiple mouths which can be used for offensive means. Also, eyes. Eyes everywhere.
Wof Szaila - seat of flesh.png 72,2 - Homestuck styled WoF mask Szaila (small).png 82 - Oversized Waria sweater.pngWoF Szaila - wings.png
coloursupload_2015-8-12_9-22-45.png
Do watever you want with her =w=

Last edited:
Alright well people are making requests so I'm just gonna make one so that if you actually are taking them I don't hop onto a large list ( Even tho I'm not sure if you are or not )

Anyway, in the event that you are, I would verily much enjoy a Wispy. There's not too much detail to him/her other than the head, but you should see some refs in spoiler (If not tell me and I'll see what I can do)

He's the skinny guy with the wisp tentacle head. No arms, that medallion with my personal symbol on it, and yeh.

If you aren't doing requests I am verily much sorry.

I love the style. I also heard you might be taking requests.
I'll have to make a good reference for my request since my OC isn't purely something monstrous all the time, plus I have no currently good image of her all that monstrous.

*walks in*
"Hey, I'd heard good things about this place."
*sees Face Monster*
"Okeybainow."

Dammit darth, already tagged Daimera.

Well :red: man, that's pretty good. I'm hoping to see this thread blossom and get the attention it deserves. I'm guessing monsters would be the thing you excel at if you're leading off with the Face Monster, so if I could make a request thing I guess give the Pokémon Bisharp a shot. I tend to enjoy him more as a chibi-esq character but if you're going to art school soon I'd imagine a Bisharp would be good practice. I'm in no way an artsy type so I wouldn't understand that much, but I'll be here to watch this thread, surely.

Impressive work; your style reminds me of that of Daimera, honestly. Yes, yes, I know, people have already mentioned her.

Considering you haven't really openly mentioned anything about requests, I'm not going to hand you a description of my OC on a white, porcelain dish. If you ever do, I'll kindly ask for you to tag me. Wouldn't want to leave depressions in my reputation because of the bare-evidence assumption that requests were open.

Last edited:
Holy... .. *beep*
Sir, this is the style I love! I know this might not be a place for requests but I might as well try to inspire you with these 2..
I'm hoping you could possibly paint my lovely rare Malus Darkblade (special edition o_O)
Or possibly my raptor. I've made some photos of the raptor. I can't really make a good picture of Malus Darkblade since he's black again because I was going to repaint him ^^ But here's a picture of another Malus Darkblade: (I don't like this paint job) https://i1.wp.com/s14.directupload.net/images/user/131208/88ijspp2.jpg

And yes, I painted this raptor about 4 years ago http://imgur.com/a/7BjPf

Great, now whenever I see a Face Monster I'm going to hide behind a couch.

This art is awesome! And the fact that it's digital, yet has so much detail is amazing! I'm not going to make a request, because I don't think thats what you meant at the end. But if you are, tag me just like Pixel.

aaaaaaaaaa thanks for the nice comments so far, people :0
Chitinous said:
If there's anything specific you'd like to see in the future, just say so in the comments.

Does that mean requests or just suggestions on stuff from the game? I'm gonna assume it's the latter, so maybe give the Moon Lord a go? I've yet to see any art of him. (Not saying it's not out there, just I haven't looked hard enough)
Oh yeah, you're quite right about that - I should clarify: I'm only drawing things from the game for now, but I don't mind drawing characters, either. I'd *prefer* if character requests are accompanied by an in-game reference and perhaps some further description/backstory, but if you have another artist's interpretation of your character then that works, too! I'm going to do them on paper for now, in order to be a bit more efficient. In the meantime, have a slightly older EoW sketch:

tumblr_nsyyhfxIdd1t05zp7o1_1280.jpg

@Brick Creeper @Pixel

In that case, great. Here's my Terraria OC. I've lost my screenshots in my Steam files and my PC is broken, rendering it practically impossible to find without a fix. In this case, I'll provide you with Suweeka's depiction of my pirate Bluebeard! It is a shame I'm all the way at the bottom, now.

04aeb162d4fdb2675912be5bea5b9b00.png

Bluebeard sports the same-ish vanity set that the Pirate Captain NPC/enemy does. He also wears bandit gloves--as in, leathery, rough gloves--and boasts a magnificent blue beard and paled skin.

Is there anything else you'd like to hear?

EDIT: Forgot to mention: That's a really neat EoW sketch! I'd like to see it in colour some time in the future.

7l7b666.jpg
Nice Eater! Could you draw my character. Except, instead of a brown coat, is wearing a black cloak and welding meowmere? Thanks!

Your stuff is pretty good. I'm not going to request just yet, as I'd like to see how you handle a non-creepy OC first. But good luck, I shall look forward to the results.

Back
Top Bottom