Chitinous' angry artwork

@The Laughable Frog okay so here's this

tumblr_nt4sctkQoY1t05zp7o1_1280.jpg

I wasn't quite sure what to do for their morphology but I hope you like it, anyway! More spooky than outright demonic probably.

For the next installment I think we're getting out of the spook swamp for a bit, but I just realised I wouldn't mind some pointers on how to depict characters in terms of body language, facial expressions etc etc. @Pixel, what would be appropriate for Bluebeard in those respects?

No, no, I'm totally fine having a spooked up character. I would like Bluebeard with an evil expression, either hellbent on murder kind of evil, or just a mysterious evil.

Is that any good, or would you rather I step out of the spook swamp?

@The Laughable Frog okay so here's this

tumblr_nt4sctkQoY1t05zp7o1_1280.jpg

I wasn't quite sure what to do for their morphology but I hope you like it, anyway! More spooky than outright demonic probably.

For the next installment I think we're getting out of the spook swamp for a bit, but I just realised I wouldn't mind some pointers on how to depict characters in terms of body language, facial expressions etc etc. @Pixel, what would be appropriate for Bluebeard in those respects?
Sweet dear lord that is a magnificently spooky Wispy
Your art gets all the 10/10
Millions of thanks
I wish you the best of luck on your future arts

No, no, I'm totally fine having a spooked up character. I would like Bluebeard with an evil expression, either hellbent on murder kind of evil, or just a mysterious evil.

Is that any good, or would you rather I step out of the spook swamp?
okay no I'll gladly stay in the swamp if Bluebeard is the sinister sort. I practically live in the swamp

Sweet dear lord that is a magnificently spooky Wispy
Your art gets all the 10/10
Millions of thanks
I wish you the best of luck on your future arts
hey thanks a lot, I'm glad it lives up to the expectations :j

Could i make a request :naughty:

An aparition :naughty:
View attachment 71956
Requests are on hold at the moment while I finish my current ones, sorry! However on that subject, once I'm finished with the ones on my list I'll open for requests again, for a brief period. After the second batch is completed I will most probably open for commissions instead, and those definitely won't be strictly limited to OCs. More details on that later, though!

Last edited:
That one is pretty nice.
I'm now very glad about putting in that request before commissions start!

Back
Top Bottom