Single Thread RP Classified Fears: Resident Evil RP

Prince Ink

Brain of Cthulhu
WARNING: The game series this roleplay is based off of can be very violent. This roleplay will not be as violent, however be aware of this before joining.

Welcome to a world of terror, my friend. Here, things never seem to calm down. After the defeat of Umbrella, a new group formed known as the Connections. This group has begun to design dangerous bioweapons, capable of killing masses. There have already been several incidents involving this, such as a bioweapon taking control of a family, and even the downfall of an entire village. A few have begun to fight back, but the struggle is real. This is where you come in. Perhaps your a member of BSAA or Blue Umbrella. Perhaps you work for the Connections. You may even be a bioweapon yourself. The world grows dangerous. Can you survive?
(This takes place after RE8)

(Anything in parenthesis are where you insert something except for the OOC format, in which case you keep one set of parenthesis)

Please Put Dialogue Messages In This Format:

“(Message)”

Please Put Actions In This Format:
*(Action)*

Please put OOC Messages In This Format:
((Message))

Character Outline:

Characters Must be Approved by Me before Joining the RP (Unless they are side characters that aren't used often and do not violate forum rules)

Multiple characters are allowed, but it is up to you to keep track of any characters you create, and you may only have four MAIN characters at a time. (Side characters do not matter as much since they are not used often)

(Anything below that are in parenthesis do not need typed and are examples of what you need to put in that spot)

Character Creation:

Character Name:
Organism Type:
Gender (Male/Female/Non-Binary):
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Abilities (Bioweapons only):
Backstory:

Last edited:
Character Creation:
Character Name: Jake
Organism Type: Human
Alignment/Employer: Blue Umbrella
Appearance: A young soldier with brown hair and green eyes.
Strengths: A variety of guns, and being intelligent.
Weaknesses: Finding ways out of confusing areas.
Backstory: Jake is a survivor of Raccoon City. After witnessing his family’s deaths in gruesome ways, he learned to fend for himself when he was 13. He survived Raccoon City. When Umbrella reformed into Blue Umbrella, and promised to fix what Red Umbrella did, Jake joined Blue Umbrella. However, he doesn’t completely trust them, and often takes things into his own hands.
Jake Atlas Alphan

Last edited:
I don't really know much about Resident Evil, so I don't know if I'll join this RP. However depending on what is meant by bioweapon I may join, because I have a few ideas there.

Yes, I'm pretty sure your parasites would fit in.
I've seen gameplay of almost every main Resident Evil game, and I watched the first movie.

(Okay. I've only seen a little bit of 1 remake, all of 2 remake, all of 3 remake, all of 7, and all of 8.)
(EDIT: I've also seen a bit of Resident Evil: Revelations)

Well, I may have to do a bit of research, as most of what I know about Resident Evil comes from various lists (I think one of the lists was about people who were killed by their own creations), and I think I also watched a video talking about the technical achievements of it (I think it had to do with it fitting on one disc or cart or something), but there's a chance that was a different game.

Anyway, your character outline also doesn't seem to include a spot for weaknesses, or a spot for strengthes and abilities. And those are things you normally want to have in an application so people can't sneak in OP characters, or give characters abilities without an IC reason. You may also want a spot to say whether or not it's some kind of bioweapon, as the first post did imply you wanted applications for those as well.

(I probably will later after I've figured out some backstory stuff and done some research. Part of me almost wants to use some of the character ideas I used in the SCP RP here, but I'm not sure yet.

Also, what kinds or bioweapons would count towards the character limit? Like, would it have to be an individual creature, or would any bioweapon count towards the limit? Or will they have a seperare limit?)

(I probably will later after I've figured out some backstory stuff and done some research. Part of me almost wants to use some of the character ideas I used in the SCP RP here, but I'm not sure yet.

Also, what kinds or bioweapons would count towards the character limit? Like, would it have to be an individual creature, or would any bioweapon count towards the limit? Or will they have a seperare limit?)
(What classifies as a bioweapon character would be humanoid creatures, or at least creatures that start in a humanoid form, such as the Tyrant from RE2, the Nemesis from RE3, or Eveline from RE7. Most likely, most bioweapons would be more like Eveline, due to the Tyrant and Nemeses being made by Red Umbrella, which is now Blue Umbrella (which are both named Umbrella Co. in universe) and therefore most likely there won't be anything like those. We can also have infected characters such as the main villains from RE8. However, considering they are all very powerful, we most likely won't have bioweapon characters as powerful as any of the ones I've listed.)

(Well, I guess there's a chance some of my ideas won't work then, as most of the ideas I had involved Swaasnia, which they would be coming from another world. So, unless you're fine with Swaasnia getting involved, despite them coming from another universe, I'll have to come up with new ideas.)

(We could try to have Swaasnia in this and just see how it goes I guess. They wouldn't be too far off considering how many different groups there are. But due to bioweapons only being developed by evil corporations, you most likely won't want to use them if you want to use bioweapons created by them. @Dragonwolf73)

Last edited:
(Well, I don't know about Resident Evil, or the bioweapons in it, but most of the bioweapons I've made are either created by Swaasnia, or being researched by Swaasnia. Swaasnia also has access to portals, so they're the only group I've made in my lore that would be able to fit in this RP as they are. So, it's either that, or I use some of the other concepts I've made and ceeate new stuff for this R)P

(Well, I don't know about Resident Evil, or the bioweapons in it, but most of the bioweapons I've made are either created by Swaasnia, or being researched by Swaasnia. Swaasnia also has access to portals, so they're the only group I've made in my lore that would be able to fit in this RP as they are. So, it's either that, or I use some of the other concepts I've made and ceeate new stuff for this R)P
(I would research a bit about RE, and also, maybe you could try making a clone of Swaasnia but with a different name and evil for this rp?)

Back
Top Bottom