Items Coconuts

Am I nuts?

• Yes. But your suggestions are good.

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • No, you're not! I love your suggestions.

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Totally.

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

Baconfry

Terrarian
In this game, you plant Acorns in sand to grow Palm Trees. That isn't how it works, guys. Dr. Baconfry has to prescribe a cure.

coconut.png

Coconut
Can be placed (in Sand, growing Palm Trees).
Dropped by cutting down Palm Trees.

The lovely thing about Coconuts is that they have so much more potential than Acorns as crafting ingredients. For example:

shreddedcoconut.png

Shredded Coconut
Crafted with 1 Coconut, and provides Well Fed for 4 minutes.

giantcoconut.png

Giant Coconut
Crafted with 10 Coconuts @ Tinkerer's Workshop, and is a functional upgrade to the Boulder.

coconutbikini.png

Coconut Bikini
Crafted with 2 Coconuts.
Equipable.
I refuse to sprite Miku wearing these. Flat-out refuse. If someone else wants to do it, that's up to them. I ain't doing it. She's probably the wrong size for them, anyways; try Luka.

So how did I do? Good? Or am I nuts?

i hate coconuts, but dat coconut bra...... (men im such a pervert with my female charcters..):naughty:

The thing is, I'm not sure that's how palm trees work either. Either way, I want to see Coconuts on Palm Trees at the beach! I find the idea of the Giant Coconut very cool as well.

The sad thing about this suggestion is that i approve and i would where the coconut bikini(im a dude).

This is a nice, simple suggestion and I like all the items which arise from it, especially the giant coconut. This method definitely makes more sense than acorns being able to grow into palm trees!

However, I suggest that coconuts can also be bought from the dryad, for 10 copper (same price as the acorn). This is because (though uncommon) some worlds, especially small worlds, don't generate palm trees.
Also, when palm trees are generated, there aren't many of them, so you wouldn't get many coconuts and you could possibly loose them, in which you would never be able to get coconuts in that world again.

Great suggestion though, I definitely would love to see this implemented!

Back
Top Bottom