Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

I was raised in a wolf-like hierarchy. I was always the omega. My "parents" were always the Alphas. unfortunately, they wanted a Son...

They didn't really have a choice but to get together. they were forced to marry, and that made them extremely angry.
when they found out they were to have a child together as well, they lashed out at our ruler, and challenged him for the title of king and queen.
They won, but not before being forced to have a child. it was too late at that point, and I was born. they decided right then and there that they didn't want me.

They made that quite clear. I was constantly harassed about my appearance, among other things. When I told them I didn't want to be the next in line
for the throne, they set out to kill me the night that I told them. I ran like Satan himself was chasing me, and I found The island. I spent the next three years as an
assassin for the small village. the rest is history....
"Huh. Welp, that doesn't sound too pleasant, now does it? -Sigh- Now for the hard part...

I... I have killed billions and billions of people. My "dad"
Error!Sans showed me how much "fun" it was to destroy Universes, to comepletely erase them from existance. And the funny thing is, I 1!K3D it. I've destroyed too many Universes to count, each with millions, billions of people and monsters and every other race in them. I... I'm a true monster because of this. I'm trying to change my ways, but I still have nightmares at night about what I've done... Multiple times, every night. They feel so R3@1, like the spirits of all of those dead are getting revenge on me through my dreams...." -NE is silent for a moment-

"...If you hate me now, I wouldn't judge you for it. After all, I'm a mass murderer of countless people." -Looks bitterly at his own hands- "I want to kill myself, to be honest, but I can never bring myself to..."

Finally seeing that he is alone, the shadow sinks into the ground - and promptly returns with a strange bottle of evil magic.

"Now to get back some semblance of power."

He breaks the bottle of evil magic in his hands, and immediately stars begin to appear on his body.

"Ahh... Much better."

The shadow, now the Universe, turns around and begins looking for someone else.

Finally seeing that he is alone, the shadow sinks into the ground - and promptly returns with a strange bottle of evil magic.

"Now to get back some semblance of power."

He breaks the bottle of evil magic in his hands, and immediately stars begin to appear on his body.

"Ahh... Much better."

The shadow, now the Universe, turns around and begins looking for someone else.
-SANESSS watches stalkishly from le shadows-

It's... hard to wrap my head around, but I don't care. you're better now.
((I gotta go, see you tomorrow))
"Thank you... For believing in me, heh. But the reason I told you this is becuase... I don't trust myself. I'm an 3RR0R, so I'm kind of... unstable. I might do something totally random that no one would expect. I'm also partially made of hate, from my "dad" Nightmare!Sans, which is another reason why I might suddenly go evil on you all. Just... keep an eye on me, okay? That's all I ask."

I'll make sure to do that, but I Don't think that you would do that to us. you have done nothing but protect us from the start.
well, other than when you thought I had burned that village down.
But I trust you. you're like a brother to me.

I'll make sure to do that, but I Don't think that you would do that to us. you have done nothing but protect us from the start.
well, other than when you thought I had burned that village down.
But I trust you. you're like a brother to me.
"Thank you for the trust, Galaxy." -They make it to the house- "Okay, let's round them up!"

So what do we do now that we're here?
*galaxy is dragging pancake along behind them*
-Nightmare is carrying Dev- "We go through this portal!" -He opens up a glitchy-looking portal that opens up into... Nothing. It's comepletely empty, and white. Nothing for as far as the eye can see-

uh... alright...
*yeets pancake into le portal*
why is it all white? Is this it?
"Yep! Welcome to the Anti-Void! It's not much, but it's home!" -He makes a house appear out of thin air(?)- "Make yourselves at home!" -He yeets Dev through le portal, then hops in after him-

Back
Top Bottom