Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

Woah! that's "not" awesome! thanks!
*gives night!error A stupid grin*
Race you over to the house!
*they take off running*
-NightError smiles, and TPs to the front door- "I win!" -He laughs at the look on Galaxy's face, but it's not a mean laugh or anything. He seems to be having fun-

Dude! uncool! *galaxy laughs jokingly*
I guess I deserved that, huh? either way, let's go inside. you're probably hungry. and I'll cook.
It's been a while since we last ate.

Dude! uncool! *galaxy laughs jokingly*
I guess I deserved that, huh? either way, let's go inside. you're probably hungry. and I'll cook.
It's been a while since we last ate.
"It sure has. I'm starving!" -His stomach grumbles- "...While I wait, I might have one of those nice-looking apples over there..." -Starts walking towards the apple tree-

yeah, you're probably right. you made them after all!
*galaxy takes them inside and cleans them off*
Hey night! What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?

*galaxy grabs a cutting board and a knife, examining the knife for a second too long before slicing one of the apples*
Finding half of a worm!

No, It's a joke. my friend told me that once while we were eating apples. unluckily for them, they found half of a worm in the next bite they took.

No, It's a joke. my friend told me that once while we were eating apples. unluckily for them, they found half of a worm in the next bite they took.
(Huh. Wonder where everyone else went.)
"Pfft-haha! Man, if only I was there to see the look on their face!" -He watches Galaxy cut apples- "How are you so good with a knife? You have experience using one?"

eh, We had sparring practice where I came from. they made us use real knives as soon as we turned seven. we ALMOST never hurt one another, but we got pretty close.
look, one kid did this.
*galaxy shows Night!Error their wrist. there is a small scar there. it appears to have been there for a very long time*

eh, We had sparring practice where I came from. they made us use real knives as soon as we turned seven. we ALMOST never hurt one another, but we got pretty close.
look, one kid did this.
*galaxy shows Night!Error their wrist. there is a small scar there. it appears to have been there for a very long time*
"Huh. Welp, at least it's not that bad. Huh, everyone's still asleep..." -He looks at the sleeping Dev and Pancake-
(My excuse for offline people is that they're sleeping XD)

Back
Top Bottom