Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

Undertale: a video game made by Toby Fox. It is text based, and has very good music.

Inktale: Stuck in a half made universe, Ink sans destroyed his soul to escape, he was emotionless, until he found Color, which gave him emotion.

(Bye)

Ink!Sans wakes up in a strange burned down village. "What the? Last time I was awake, I was in the Canon universe... Welp, I'll just teleport out."He tries to teleport to Undertale, but cant.

"3RR0R- hmm. I'll try the anti void."

*This time it works, and he is right next to the treehouse NightError built.* "NightError was here! Maybe I can find him." *He looks up to see NightError falling from the sky. He catches him, then spontaneously puts him down. "Hmm, no injuries." *He carries him inside, to a sleeping Pancake.

*I wake up, to see two skeletons. "Who are you?"
" I was gonna ask the same thing! "
" Inksans. "
"Pancake.

The two shake hands.

(end of chap 4)

Last edited:
To: Galaxy

He so I wanted to say I am relieved that you
are reading this. By the way, you are not
dead. I couldn't find your home planet so I
put you on the safest planet I could find in
this universe. It ends up I don't need you.
One more thing. As for me sparing your live,
you have to do one thing for me and that is
look out for some top hat dude with blond
hair. I need to vanquish him so I left behind
a beacon. Whenever you press the button
on it, it shows me the energy readings and
gives me your location. I will be hunting for
more people but I will leave you and your
friends alone. That is all.

P.S. The top hat dude is insane and too
powerful that I can't even use hyper
speed against him without fear that
I will burn even though I am immune to it.
If we all work together, we might be able
to entertain him enough to where he will
get bored and go to another universe.

*galaxy woke up, unharmed and unsure of what happened*
What the... oh god, my head... Where am I? what happened?
Where's that little :red:t jake? I swear, if he decided to take me and then realized the bounty wasn't for me, i'm gonna... *looks at the note and reads it*
HOW THE :red:K DO I GET OFF THIS :red:TY PLANET!?!?

Alright, calm down, panicking doesn't do any good...
ok, so this beacon thingy calls him to me... can I rewire it to send him a message or something?

"Aren't you NightError's dad? "
"Yes actually, but even with my good influences... I still can't believe how many universes he destroyed... "
"Wait what? He destroyed universes!?"
"Yeah, but he's very sorry about it. I still don't know why he would think Undertale Green was a bad universe though. It had a good story line and everything!"

I need some time to think.....

Ink then put NightError down to examine him. "Looks like he was fighting... But who?" Ink creates a couch and sets him on it. "There. Nice and comfortable."

Last edited:
"Hey Pancake? Who was NightError fighting? "
"some kid who said his name was 'Jake'"
"hmm. Any idea what universe he came from? "
"No. All he said was that he was a bounty hunter, and that he needed NightError's head to save his race. I don't care about his race. He said they were almost extinct. My race only has one person left. Me. "

*galaxy managed to rewire the thing to make a crude cellphone. they intended on turning it back into what it was before, but for now they just tried to reach Pancake's or Night!Error's cellphone. (assuming they have one)

*galaxy managed to rewire the thing to make a crude cellphone. they intended on turning it back into what it was before, but for now they just tried to reach Pancake's or Night!Error's cellphone. (assuming they have one)
(Sowwy for the late response, I have to go offline on the weekends XD)
-RIIIING! RIIIIIING!- "Hello?"

Oh, I didn't realize this thing could hold multiple calls at once. anyways, I'm stuck on another planet, and I'm kind of freaking out. there's no food, no water, and a single tree. I don't even know how I got here. Can one of you help me out? I have my sword and armor, but that's about it. I also have a beacon, which I rewired to act as a cellphone for now, and a note explaining what happened. That son of a :kingslime:ch left me for dead on this planet, and I have no idea where I am.the note says that there is apparently a need to look out for some blonde dude with a top hat. He's apparently insanely powerful, and not even Jake can stop him without fear of burning to death. Which is kind of stupid, because all he did during battle was evade our attacks, try to kill us and shout at us that we were stupid because he was immune to fire. so...yeah, I think that about sums it up. but I have a vague memory of someone holding a knife and saying that they were gonna eat me. I think his name was like... Axel of stars or some :kingslime:t. If we find him and he's not dead, I'm gonna kill him. either way, I need you guys to come and get me. I'm gonna rewire this thing to be a beacon again after we end this call so that you guys can trace the signal back to me, and take me back to the antivoid.

Oh, I didn't realize this thing could hold multiple calls at once. anyways, I'm stuck on another planet, and I'm kind of freaking out. there's no food, no water, and a single tree. I don't even know how I got here. Can one of you help me out? I have my sword and armor, but that's about it. I also have a beacon, which I rewired to act as a cellphone for now, and a note explaining what happened. That son of a :kingslime:ch left me for dead on this planet, and I have no idea where I am.the note says that there is apparently a need to look out for some blonde dude with a top hat. He's apparently insanely powerful, and not even Jake can stop him without fear of burning to death. Which is kind of stupid, because all he did during battle was evade our attacks, try to kill us and shout at us that we were stupid because he was immune to fire. so...yeah, I think that about sums it up. but I have a vague memory of someone holding a knife and saying that they were gonna eat me. I think his name was like... Axel of stars or some :kingslime:t. If we find him and he's not dead, I'm gonna kill him. either way, I need you guys to come and get me. I'm gonna rewire this thing to be a beacon again after we end this call so that you guys can trace the signal back to me, and take me back to the antivoid.
-NightError processes the info- "Um, alright! I'll see you then!"

Back
Top Bottom