Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

*a long, lanky wolf that is too big to be natural clambers out of the woods. it's growling, and it's almost as big as earnest itself.*
*earnest spreads its wings to appear bigger and growls back*
:red:, :red:, I forgot about the stupid starwolves

Starwolves
*the wolf continues to growl. you might notice it's pitch black, and looking at it's pelt seems like you're staring into the universe. it's eyes are completely white, and it radiates power.*
("Why are you here.")
*earnest is still growling*

Very powerful
supposedly hold powers over different elements
I think that's air

*it's still growling and it leaps at earnest.*
*earnest tries to deflect but gets knocked onto it's back. it slashes at the wolf's underbelly with it's back claws and swipes at the wolf's snout.*

*the wolf simply looks at the tornado and it dissapates. it snaps at earnest's neck*
*earnest tries to hold it's jaws away from it's neck*

*it continues to snap at earnest. if you don't do something soon it might kill him.*
*earnest beats at the thing with it's wings and continues to slash at it's underbelly.*
the "Blood" that comes out of the wounds is black and thick, like oil. it glitters with an odd radiance.

Esther throws the fireball like she's fire Mario.
"Come to think of it, there are creatures called Starwolves in Floralis too, but those look way different."

*it recoils at the fire, redirecting it's attention to esther. maybe that was a bad idea. it runs at esther, snapping it's jaws hungrily*
*earnest flips over and lunges at it, the liquid from the wounds on it's underbelly holding earnest and slowing it down severely*

"well, dang. Just kidding!"
Esther jumps up into the sky, forming a sword of light.
"first time I did this."

*it takes to the skies using wind to lift it. it follows her and keeps slashing and snapping at her*
*earnest is effectively stuck in the "blood"*

Esther is dodging the attacks perfectly, using the ice rod to make platforms and her bow to attack.

Esther seems used to this, as she's grinning.
"go ahead, do it. You'll only get chased by your Floracian cousins for a while."

Back
Top Bottom