• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Combine the frog legs with something.

What would you combine the frog legs with?

• Total voters

green saber blade

Eye of Cthulhu
The Frog Leg is absolutely begging to be combined with something. It is an extrordinarily useful item that has served me well until endgame, but I usually end up having to swap it out simply because I end up needing the slot for something involving dps or regen. If it were combined with say, Flower Boots (because I at least use those for bait consistently), or Frostpark Boots (which would massively boost ALL mobility once you equip it), I would make them a staple of my playthroughs in a heartbeat. Another idea is to combine it with the Frozen Turtle Shell, but this seems really bizarre and class biased, even for such a weird item to begin with.
your call has been answered

Top Bottom