Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got bored so I made a pixelart of this threads banner lol.
lolok.PNG

Loving that capes aren't pointless anymore and I cant wait to use the new vanities!

Still sad that frost legion wont be getting a unique boss theme or any actual purpose but that's what mods are for I suppose!
(yes I know santa exists but hes only there for Christmas time and only sells christmas themed building options)

I had a pretty cool set up with my wings and cloak where it looked like my cloak turned into wings

So long wing cloak

Loving that capes aren't pointless anymore and I cant wait to use the new vanities!
What do they do now? I couldn't find anything on the wiki.
Still sad that frost legion wont be getting a unique boss theme or any actual purpose
I reckon that they should drop frost shards, which would be used to make a flask of frostburn (in hardmode, frozen cores from the ice golem could be used to make flask of frostbite).

A similar thing could be done with shadowflame from the goblin army. It would make the two events relevant throughout the whole playthrough.
The whole mining armor set should just be available for purchase from the merchant.
Agreed, maybe one piece after beating EoC, and the last piece after killing EoW/BoC.

Or, dropping a mining shirt into the shimmer gives you the trousers, and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom