1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader Consolaria

Discussion in 'Released' started by Hastur, Oct 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Yvori

Yvori Terrarian

This looks super cool! I've yet to try it, but the idea of reimplementing and redoing the console exclusives rather than just cutting them out is great.
    However. There is one major sin in its design judging by the main page...

I see no mention anywhere of the single most important console exclusive:
    HORNED GOD VANITY SET.
    Need.

That is all.
    Nah but really great work!

2. Crusherboy20

Crusherboy20 Terrarian

Maybe could you add in George's Tuxedo Set? It would make me really happy if you did. :)

3. TollyCastle

TollyCastle Terrarian

The mythical wyvern keeps on spawning in random places such as the dungeon for no reason, at least for me.

Kojiro_S likes this.
  4. Kojiro_S

Kojiro_S Spazmatism

Yeah, I also posted about that; no fix so far. I had to disable the mod because it would swarm me pretty often while managing my inventory at home, pretty far down from space. It even spawns on the underworld, and then proceeds to flee immediately since wyverns hate being below the surface. XD

5. Hastur

Hastur Skeletron Prime

We already added this (watch screenshots)

6. Crusherboy20

Crusherboy20 Terrarian

7. Mr.Pigeon

Mr.Pigeon Terrarian

1.0.5 update is out on Mod Browser!

- fixed Mythical Wyvern spawning everywhere but the place where it should spawn (lmao)
    - added the Horned God set from Console version, requested by many of you! It can be bought from the Travelling Merchant in Hardmode.

Enjoy!

Kojiro_S likes this.
  8. Kojiro_S

Kojiro_S Spazmatism

Thanks a lot. I like the mythical wyvern, but it spawned way too often at ground level.

9. Sumenora

Sumenora Plantera

Apparently this mod Does not work in multiplayer at all.. it just goes into a connecting loop

10. Crusherboy20

Crusherboy20 Terrarian

What do you mean by a "Connecting Loop?"

11. Sumenora

Sumenora Plantera

basically it never connects to the map that has the mod installed.

12. Game_Boi

Game_Boi Skeletron Prime

Is not being able to put the Mechanical Eye and Mechanical Skull in the Guide Crafting Box a bug? Or is there another way to make the Suspicious Looking Skull?

EDIT: Sorry, I found out the new recipe for Ocram.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  13. Crusherboy20

Crusherboy20 Terrarian

Strange. You might need to make a new world. Not sure.

14. Sumenora

Sumenora Plantera

it happens no matter if its a old or new world =[...have you even tested multiplayer?

15. Hastur

Hastur Skeletron Prime

Now we trying to fix it, sorry for discomfort

16. Sumenora

Sumenora Plantera

from 1 dev to another hun helping out anyway i can <3

17. Game_Boi

Game_Boi Skeletron Prime

When I spawn Ocram, it also spawns in the Eater of Worlds boss? Is that a bug?

18. Blanky200411

Blanky200411 Terrarian

Hey again guys, are you planning on adding in the Japanese console items? This includes the white thread, Shiren set, Monokuma set, Monomi set, and Toro set. If so, that'd be awesome!

19. Hastur

Hastur Skeletron Prime

Maybe later.

20. Blanky200411

Blanky200411 Terrarian

Cooleo! Can't wait for the next update guys, you've been working hard for sure!