• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Consolaria

Hastur

Skeletron Prime
Hey there! Do you like ̶i̶l̶l̶e̶g̶a̶l̶ ̶mods? We have one here.

INFO

Tons of exclusive mobile and console features are deleted with v1.3.
Our aim is to bring this unique content back with improvements in sprites and code.
Join our Discord server for more
Recipe Browser is highly recommended for use!

Current content:

- Ocram comes back as a post-Mech boss with its own drops and new shiny Treasure Bag
- New Ocram weapons and four armor sets: Dragon, Titan, Spectral and Warlock
- Lepus and Turkor with classic and new unique drops
- Improved boss AI and expert mode attacks
- A bunch of ported exclusive pets
- Unique enemies with new and improved abilities
- Boss Checklist and Boss Highlights mods support
- Achievements based on AchievementLib mod
- Chinese New Year deleted content
- Console exclusive vanity - including the Horned God set and many others
- Holy Hand Grenade!
Capture 2019-11-07 20_59_45.png

Mod review by @Gameraiders101
Video featuring Consolaria by @ChippyGaming

Mod review by
@HappyDays

Developers

@Hastur - coder and idea author

@Mr.Pigeon - spriter

@DrunkenCat - coder

Credits

-Re-Logic - for creating Terraria
-tModLoader team - for giving us our one and only modding platform
-Bripe and Obesedog - for some new sprites

Now works in Multiplayer!

Download

(Also available in Mod Browser)
Consolaria

1.0 - First release;
1.0.1 - Sprite Changes and fixes;
1.0.3 - Chinese New Year content and minor sprite fixes, Boss Checklist support;
1.0.4 - Added Purple Hero set, Fabulous and George's sets and Festive top hat, some minor fixes;
1.0.5 - Added Horned God set, fixed Mythical Wyvern spawn;
1.0.5.1 - Multiplayer fixes and new Ocram AI(Try to kill him now...);
1.0.6 - Some minor fixes, new Dragon's Breathe texture;
1.1 - Two new bosses, new vanity set and lot of new weapons, new Ocram AI and lot of fixes;
1.1.1 - Hotfix;
1.1.2 - Hotfix(2);
1.1.3 - Improved Turkor and Ocram, a lot of balance changes and bug fixes;
1.2 -Ocram's loot rework, console exclusive pets and enemies, seasons activation config:
1.2.1- Achievements, Warlock armor rework, minor fixes;
1.2.1.1 - Removed recipes for 'ancient' Warlock armor variants.

- Jungle Sanctum and Heart Shrine
- Octoberfest, Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's day unique content
- Mobile exclusive pets - Grandma and others
- Arch mobs comeback with many improvements!
- Mc Moneypants NPC
- Japanese exclusive sets

Stylish support banner!
Code:
[URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/consolaria.62570/'][IMG width="160px"]https://psv4.userapi.com/c856536/u309625250/docs/d2/8ded512da72a/consolaria4b.png?extra=wmyZn-lFm3K8XRrDuaJOM8w4Ao_9YsiH9zu-4w53pCgG-njd7HhskET4RyJcWyVfJCVBRSFNgQd8pQcvLfmlOVsA-tgxrGv-XnTT54Ua_O8dj5VuO5VDhlyX_XGwM9AMe22AfpfoKsYsg9n0jqG8Yw[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:

Tunnel King

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The rules about the Console/Mobile exclusives have not changed at this time, so this thread is locked for now and the download link is removed.

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/player-created-game-enhancements-rules-guidelines.51563/

Console/mobile exclusives, including the art assets, may NOT be used in mods linked or advertised on this forum at this time. The rules regarding that MAY be reviewed and changed later, but for now they remain off-limits to modders.

If you have questions about this, feel free to PM me.

The rules regarding Console/Mobile exclusives have changed recently, so this thread has been re-opened.

Last edited:

Justinx931

Terrarian
Very happy to see mobile/console exclusive things finally free to be ported over!
i'm very ecstatic for the holy hand grenade on further developments :p

Justinx931

Terrarian
Does Ocram have an expert drop yet?
sadly not, since ocram is gonna be removed whenever the console/mobile receives the 1.3 update making him excluded to have a ocram treasure bag.
though it would be nice if the op does add it themselves, that would be great.

Kojiro_S

Spazmatism
Is the Arch Wyvern implemented? On an old version I remember seeing its sprites on the recipe browser. I suggest adding the console-exclusive enemies, but as very rare spawns (Doctor Bones' kind of rare) and a config toggle to disable them if one so desires.

Burst

Golem
Since you are planning to add Lepus and Turkor aswell, I would say Lepus post-EOC as normal and Turkor as a post-skeletron boss.

Sparcdoctor

Terrarian
Wait so will this mod include any Japanese Console Exclusives?
Also not sure if your gonna forget the Horned God Armor Set

Chaoraiser256

Terrarian
Awesome mod so far :).

Will it be added to the mod browser eventually? or are you waiting to add more stuff until you put it there?

Blanky200411

Terrarian
Are the devs still working on this mod? They're terrible with replying to people, and from what I've checked the OP was on only a day or so ago.

Hastur

Skeletron Prime
Nice! Will mobile/console pets be ported?
Will it be added to the mod browser eventually? or are you waiting to add more stuff until you put it there?
Since you are planning to add Lepus and Turkor aswell, I would say Lepus post-EOC as normal and Turkor as a post-skeletron boss.
Yes, we are planning to port more exclusive content, including pets, bosses and other things like deleted content from Chinese New Year event.
[doublepost=1540321856,1540321521][/doublepost]

̶W̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶u̶p̶l̶o̶a̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶w̶s̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶l̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

Last edited:
Top Bottom