Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly at this point I don't care how much I wait, as long as we get the update someday. I guess the more time it takes for them to release the update the more time I have to beat Ocram/ get his trophy. Hopefully its at least released this year.

I honestly just want an update on the update.
Are you guys close to being finished?
Have you been waiting for Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo to approve?
All I’m asking for is a little news.
I can wait as long as you guys want, just as long as I know what I am waiting for.
Thanks!

Yeah it's a little worrying.... :(
Yh they implied that it would only take “a few weeks” to get this into cert but no news on that yet, I bet that it’ll take them another month to get into cert testing, this is tragic. I know I’m being a bit harsh but we’ve almost waited half of a year extra for this update. I see why some people think this update will never come out
[doublepost=1509645586,1509645285][/doublepost]
We are hoping to be able to submit for certification in the next few weeks
Evidence to back up my post

upload_2017-11-3_1-7-8.png

Everyone, on twitter they said they were having decisions and we would be updated on news soon(I don't know how to enter a link so- https://mobile.twitter.com/pipeworks/status/925770734097461248 )

Discussions, not decisions.

"Still working on bugs. Lots of discussions going on internally, so should have more news to share very soon."

Wonder what these internal discussions are about and what kind of news will come out of these discussions... I'd prefer a more straightforward update instead of some cryptic tweet.

Discussions, not decisions.

"Still working on bugs. Lots of discussions going on internally, so should have more news to share very soon."

Wonder what these internal discussions are about and what kind of news will come out of these discussions... I'd prefer a more straightforward update instead of some cryptic tweet.
Sorry about my misspelling.If you read bellow the tweet I said that basically that.Also on Twitter they said there would be a stream today

I am very excited to see split-screen when it is viable to stream, I use it all the time with my girlfriend, hoping for some minor improvements from what we have now.

Also as stated above, Pipeworks is having a Terraria stream today at 2PM PST. They did not announce what version they will be streaming, whether it be the In-development or Current Console build. I am assuming its the In-development since they did a PS4 stream Tuesday.

Last edited:
Just looked up certification time for Microsoft. They say it's averaged at 6-7 days to 2 weeks. Don't know if the game has been submitted yet but the delay is worrying. Hope the update comes out soon. Me and my little bro been waiting since may for the update.

Was just on the stream, as of this very moment the update is not in submission. Apparently they are going through the channels with one of the builds now to hopefully put it into submission. (By that I mean producers check it, re-logic checks it, 505 checks it, and if that all would pass then possibly submission.) It could be sent back to the work table for any number of reasons though, we will hear officially (Tweets, Forum Post) when it has been submitted I believe.

Also on a side note, the radial menu is not being added in the coming update (It was from a future update anyway, it will be an amazing addition when it is added), but certain AI behaviors will be added from future updates. (Didn't go into specifics on the stream.)

I dont know about any of you guys but Ive benn waiting and checking the forums since it was first annouced in may 2015 its been over 2 years for us on console just finish it already !!! I dont care if It has bugs we suck it up and deal with it and you guys at pipeworks! Just release bug fixs like other games do and if you dont wanna just say spring 2018!!! It dont have to be perfect nothing is perfect... and yes I know Im goin to get hate for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom