Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they CHANGED, I repeat, CHANGED, the release date because of problems.
They’re not taunting us, you need some patience lessons, ya little jerk.
THEY WOULD ARLEADY HAVE ENOUGH STUFF FOR THEMSELVES, RELOGIC WOULD GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT IF THEY WANTED IT FOR THEMSELVES.
Let me reiterate what I said before. We won't stand for personal attacks here. Such disregard for the rules will be met with associated warning points and threadbans when suitable. There's enough tension in this thread without people spewing profanity or name calling.

If I understand the opinions of the mod team correctly, they don't want to close the thread unless there's a better place to discuss this. Closing this thread to avoid the negative discussion would be a form a censoring, and they want to avoid that as much as possible. Not much choice but to ignore these threads until we get a release date. I have doubts the discussion is going to get better.

If I understand the opinions of the mod team correctly, they don't want to close the thread unless there's a better place to discuss this. Closing this thread to avoid the negative discussion would be a form a censoring, and they want to avoid that as much as possible. Not much choice but to ignore these threads until we get a release date. I have doubts the discussion is going to get better.
I don't think we should close it as a form of censorship, but rather because it is becoming more and more toxic as time passes. Better to lock early than a bunch of people start attacking each other.

I advise locking the thread.
This would serve no purpose but to move the complaints (and the complaints about the complaints) to a different thread. Might as well keep all of it right here.

------

While people do have a right to express their opinions, that right comes with responsibility as well. We are in no way obligated to allow expressions of opinion that attack or unfairly disparage any person or group of persons - whether that's other members, the development staff past and present, or even the forum staff. Such opinions will be dealt with by the forum staff at their discretion.

As I said a month ago - many of you just need to move on to a different topic. The constant, repetitive, cyclical complaining on all sides is not doing anyone one bit of good, or making the update come sooner. No one is changing their mind about this anytime soon, so you all are wasting your time trying to do so.

Woohoo this is amazing news! Although it has been almost more than a year since we were promised this update, yalls patience, in the end will create a better and smoother game play of this update for all of us terrarians! Thanks for the update Pipeworks!

*Sigh* I've lost all hope by now... it's been about a month without any news...

Also for the one above me. Is that sarcasmz? I honestly can't tell...
If we’re gonna have to stop complaining then some more news on progress would make the wait less stale for a few days, it’s annoying being told something and then something else happening, we were told a few weeks and then it’s now turned into almost and month and a half of waiting, I bet they’ll delay it to even more weeks and then we will wait even longer than that.

If we’re gonna have to stop complaining then some more news on progress would make the wait less stale for a few days, it’s annoying being told something and then something else happening, we were told a few weeks and then it’s now turned into almost and month and a half of waiting, I bet they’ll delay it to even more weeks and then we will wait even longer than that.
If they submitted it to cert, it's really up to Sony/Micro-transaction-soft to put it through their tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom