Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaaand ... nothing for PS Vita, just more promises same stuff we heard for months now. smh

@creativedsign, there are at least two posts in this thread by users indicating that they have gotten the update for PS Vita, as well as notations on the Terraria wiki with the date of the update and the version. Furthermore, there are a number of posts in the other release thread indicating the same. It appears that the PS Vita update is indeed out; perhaps double check your connection to the internet, try resetting your device, or checking the version number of the game. :)

EDIT: We've gotten concrete confirmation that there is indeed an update for the Vita. Just had someone check their Vita to see if the update was available, and it is. :D

Last edited:
Your are right , sorry :D
[doublepost=1465828140,1465827972][/doublepost]But in almost all games it has to be a problem and the update has to be delayed.Im a little bit stressed about this idea.And i want to save my map and share it to my friends asap :D
Know the feeling, been checking playstore every 20min all day meself. Guessing we'll see it 10am California time (6pm here). Best kind of time to do an update, in case anything goes wrong, everyone's at their desk and has all day to work on it

Version number at Andriod Play Store: 1.2.11965
Version number after install in device: 11977

So, this coming version number???

Not to be that guy, but if you're waiting for the Xbox update (I am as well), it might not be until Thursday. It could be sooner, but by my memory the last couple of updates came on Thursdays. I do hope it's tomorrow though as I only really load this game up anymore to try and get an Axe from Plantera or make a new edition to my world.

Cmon guys....update the game...you said 13...it's not cool to set a certain release date and not to update it...We want mobile update asap...:(

Ikr... I'm just hoping it will come out at midnight or something... Please... Also: my suspicion for the update because it sort of relevant: I thing this update *might* be 1.3 because we haven't gotten a content update for around about a year, so this may be it... Ya know, speculation to keep my mind of the update... And if it is I will do a speed run through my end game char then make a brand new one on expert mode... Please... Updattee...

Ikr... I'm just hoping it will come out at midnight or something... Please... Also: my suspicion for the update because it sort of relevant: I thing this update *might* be 1.3 because we haven't gotten a content update for around about a year, so this may be it... Ya know, speculation to keep my mind of the update... And if it is I will do a speed run through my end game char then make a brand new one on expert mode... Please... Updattee...
They released 1.2.4 ...that s enough for now...in this update you can save your character / maps in your device without any savecloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom