tModLoader Copper Plus Mod

It seems after updating the mod, this happened. Hope I can figure out what is causing this issue.

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-24_3-10-18.png
    upload_2017-10-24_3-10-18.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 316
The tModLoader Discord has a channel which lists updates posted to the mod browser, along with a .tmod attachment on them. I just searched for CopperPluses .tmod, and downgraded a couple versions to when it worked.
So 1.0.3.0 is the latest version that works properly, is that correct?

:joy::bluslime::gslime::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime::kingslime::rslime::hoppinjack::sslime::lslime::islime::cslime::bslime::yslime::pslime::pinky::gslime::bluslime::joy:
suggestion: why not add an improved copper armor that goes with the True Copper Shortsword.
Also add a slime boss and a copper slime with rare drops. just retexture king slime and the green slime, then change their stats
:joy::bluslime::gslime::pinky::pslime::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime::kingslime::rslime::hoppinjack::sslime::lslime::islime::cslime::bslime::yslime::pslime::pinky::gslime::bluslime::joy:

Okay I have a major problem. The Ungodliness consumable does not work in my world. With the boss list mod it says i must use it in Hell which i did and i have tried during both night and day. This prevents me from fighting a majority of the other bosses. Also a question. Why do you have to make the Lukamoso Plant summon and Ungodliness at a mythril anvil. They are not hardmode bosses which means they are just basically there to take up your time.

Okay I have a major problem. The Ungodliness consumable does not work in my world. With the boss list mod it says i must use it in Hell which i did and i have tried during both night and day. This prevents me from fighting a majority of the other bosses. Also a question. Why do you have to make the Lukamoso Plant summon and Ungodliness at a mythril anvil. They are not hardmode bosses which means they are just basically there to take up your time.
Hmm? JESUS, how has it taken so long for someone to tell me about this? XD OK, I'll update it. As for Ungodliness not working, I should be able to rectify that.

Could you provide a little more info as to what this adds? Maybe some screenshots or something?

I second this. It sounds interesting from the description but pictures and stuff would make it a lot easier to understand without having to install and stumble through finding what it adds.

Back
Top Bottom