1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Corenality

Corenality Terrarian

IMPORTANT: Just to be clear, requests are closed and will remain closed until further notice. Please respect my decision and the decision of other artists to withhold requests.

So I figured it was time to actually start showcasing some of my work. I also wanted a place where I could consolidate requests and make my profile a bit less crowded.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Completed Requests
    Staff
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Community Members
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Community Members (2nd Request)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Catz , DestroyerArcher , DGFVR. , Jestex, Narwhal in a Bucket, Pixel, Myu, stormconure , Swordbomb , SzGamer227 , (ノಠ益ಠ)ノArtymis (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Lord Llama, AndrewSF1, Crota-Son of Oryx, Coolgum15, Sharanga Duck, Diron, Ori, ajidot, Matsu, TheQuietBisharp, Zygomorph, KangarooGuy, excession

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Request Specifications
    • I will be continuing my policy of uploading completed requests to their recipients profile page (If your page is private I will send the request to your inbox). I will update this thread accordingly in batches of requests.
    • Profile avatars are created with a 64x64 template: any other kind of sprite will vary in size. Animated Gif's will have a white or colored background due to flickering issues with Xenforo.
    • Try to be as detailed as possible when describing your request. A reference picture does wonders: otherwise I'll just look them up on Google. Remember, the more complex the request, the longer it'll take me to complete it.
    • You are allowed to make a second request, but remember that those who have not yet received a sprite have priority over yours. I cannot guarantee I will get to it anytime soon.
    • Be patient! This is all I ask of you. These sprites take time and I wanna make sure each one is done right.
    • As soon as I hit 10 requests I'm gonna put future ones on hold until I get to finishing them. This is so I don't get too overburdened by them and helps to keep my thread more organized. If you post a request after the 10th one, I will get to it in the next batch.
    Note:
    If you plan to use your requested sprite as an avatar, make sure to save the image as a png file rather than a jpg. This is because the original file was uploaded as a png, but attempting to save the image defaults to jpg. Because the extension differs from the actual image format, TCF won't accept it as an avatar.

Current Request List
    1. _Mish
    2. crackshotCerberus
    3. Deva
    Second Request List
    1. Silva_Stars

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  2. Sonnette

Sonnette Retinazer

Glad you finally got this up! All these sprites are really nice!

Corenality likes this.
  3. Dg-vr

Dg-vr Dungeon Spirit

i like this good job core :3
    also about your drawing, welp, i don't know what of your avatars i must choose :p

Corenality likes this.
  4. Falling Tide

Falling Tide Pixel Pirate

Sweet its awesome that there are people as nice and talented as you!

I want some of them Pets! And a new, stronger Clown would be cool (Jester.)
    The mirrors would be a nice add to put into Bath/Bedrooms.

This might increase the Demand for drawings though ;D

Corenality likes this.
  5. Pumpking

Pumpking Headless Horseman

Awesome! I didn't you've made So. Many. Avatars. 49 to be exact...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
    _Mish and Corenality like this.
  6. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Well, here it is, in all it's glory. Good job!

Corenality likes this.
  7. MiltVala

MiltVala Plantera

About time you showcased your brilliance [​IMG]

8. Myu

Myu Terrarian

Now I can link this amazing thread in my siggy. >:3

9. The Ice Cube

The Ice Cube Eater of Worlds

Noice sprites.

10. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

Well, looks like you finally did,
    Great to see them all at once :D

Last edited: Feb 16, 2015
    Corenality likes this.
  11. Daimera

Daimera Terrarian

...... Autocross..?

Nevertheless, fantastic work, as usual! Now you have a full thread I can watch! Yay!

Corenality likes this.
  12. TheQuietBisharp

TheQuietBisharp Official Terrarian

Wow. You made avatars for a ton of people. I am humbled you made one for a peasant like me.

Corenality likes this.
  13. Scrubow Gamer

Scrubow Gamer Official Terrarian

Everything on this looks amazing, keep up the good work. (Even though it was a long time ago I want to thank you again for my avatar)

Corenality likes this.
  14. Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar The Destroyer

Reposting a request that I private messaged you, as you never opened it :p

You probably have your hands full, but I'd like to make a request as I find your pixel art absolutely incredible if you don't mind me saying!

Err, well, I suppose I should carry on with it then shouldn't I!

I'd like my avatar, in a sense. If you've watched the superbowl, it's Left Shark, but if not, here's a picture(or gif)
    [​IMG]

I wan't him to be holding a trident of some kind. Perhaps something along the lines of this.
    [​IMG]

I don't want this as a gif unless you can do it easily. Else, just do a picture. Don't want to trouble you too much. If you can do a gif, I'd like him twirling the trident with his fins in a circular motion.

Thanks! :3

15. Corenality

Corenality Terrarian

I read all my inbox requests. It's just that I usually don't respond unless I'm sure I have the time to work on it. I still have a few requests lined up, so all I ask is a little patience.

16. Kendrick Lamar

Kendrick Lamar The Destroyer

It said you hadn't read it, but that could be convo bugs :p My apologies if I seemed rude, I just require these super bowl sharks to sate my hunger..

Anyhow, your art is excellent :p

17. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

It can also be privacy settings, some people don't want to be stalked.
    If it says 'N/A', then It's because privacy means.

Kendrick Lamar likes this.
  18. Yüen

Yüen Plantera

These are stellar~

I'm probably going to ask for one when requests are open~

Corenality likes this.
  19. Grand Paladin Tyrux

Grand Paladin Tyrux Official Terrarian

Wow, your sprites look amazing! Great work, I was a HUGE fan of your Wyvern costume (@Cenx plz) and that Angleron pet is adorable <3

(Also, I'll be requesting an avatar when they're available :p)

Corenality likes this.
  20. SolaR

SolaR Golem

When the requests aren't on hold, could you make an avatar based on this? [​IMG] (credit goes to @ppowersteef for making that avatar)

EDIT: Also holding a Master Ball (image for reference: upload_2015-2-17_13-44-14.jpeg )