Corrupt a Wish

Granted. You are placed in a room with about 10 meters in all directions except down. in the ceiling are vents. they start venting in air from venus.

I wish for nothing

Granted, there's no safety measures, though, they're all in the same container, you are also in the container.

I wish to not have depression.

granted. however when you find love. they die. your children die. they die. they're children die. and so on. and you still live knowing no matter what you do. your love and your children will die and you will always have to live with it...

I wish to use a piece of cotton...

(Well at least i plan on doing youtube forever)

Granted, but you have to kill the Moon Lord with a copper short sword

i want to make a youtube video

Granted. the video is the most hated video on youtube and you channel was so hated that youtube deleted your account for "posting inappropriate content."

I wish for a mini moon lord to be my companion. (like a follower not a wife.)

Granted, but since I don't know what it is I screw up immensely and it's the opposite of what you wanted.

I wish for a better sword than this lousy one Dedede gave me.

Granted, but kirby eats you immediately afterwards. (By the way, my mask has been destroyed multiple times, so GIMME THAT SWORD!)

I wish to find a good Metaknight gif for my profile pic.

Granted, but you had to get a discord account and tell me ur username with ur # numbers n stuff and if you already do have a discord account send those to me i know a guy who can hook ya up

I wish that terraria 1.3.5 would come on PS4

Granted, but he is in as the same disgrace as Waluigi: as a support trophy.

I wish for a new mask, because this one had to be reattached together with Flex Tape.

Back
Top Bottom