Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but now people view you with annoyance due to your wish not being able to have a stupid downside attached

I wish the corruption and crimson had hard mode bosses

Granted, the entire world is now encompassed by a giant IKEA.

I wish it didn't take so long to think of these responses.

Granted, but now... damn it's true.
Granted, but now you are so powerful you can't be kept alive.

I wish i could think in a good avatar.

Granted, but you don’t have enough art skills to draw it, and no one else can comprehend its greatness

I wish my hard mode evil biome bosses had drops

Granted, but the evil biomes now guaranteed destroy the jungle, while plantera is still required for progression, while your bosses have no part in progression, being incredibly OP with completely useless loot.

I wish my neck didn't hurt right now.

Granted, one random dude is renamed to everyone, and his wishes will never be corrupted, however he will also never ever go onto these forums.

I wish that wishes that were just trying to find loopholes stopped being made.

Granted, but that wish is a loophole itself so it cancelled itself out and died.

I wish that everybody got to play 3DS Terraria sometime in their lives.

Granted, now every copy of Terraria is the 3ds version.
Jokes on you! Thats not corrupting my wish! That's making me a god!

Granted, but they all became zombie mosquitos immediately!

I wish that my brother would trip and fall down the bottom step of any staircase any time he attempts to go down one.

Granted, Post-Plantera is now only Ocram! Oh wait, you don't have Ocram! So I guess post-plant doesn't exist for you huh?

I wish that I wasn't lactose intolerant, yeah thats it, just want to drink normal milk without suffering for it.

Granted, but milk is now illegal.

I wish society stopped :red:ing people over just because they're not good at things.

Granted, but you cant play smash bros anymore because all the electronics disappeared alongside society.

I wish I could have a vanity mount slot so I can fully customize my character.

You can only put the regular minecart there.

I wish the thread that I hate most on this forum got locked for being a spam thread which it is.

Back
Top Bottom