Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

81 Eh. It could be a random gag throughout all your characters or something. Most of my characters can speak Korean for no reason besides gag.

82 Not really since Rin (not all the different ones that already exist in anime and such considering the fact that I may have gotten his name from a mixture of Ran and a faint memory of blue exorcist) is a gun nut and other things

86 He's one of my luckier ones considering my data was wiped for over a year of inactivity (can't blame 'em, either, although my main character for that account (a knuckle user, which are insanely hard to come by these days due to being obsolete until now thanks to crusher skills) was also some amount of inspiration for Rin, although he had red hair and blue eyes

88 It's fine, I didn't do much and a lot of Ren's traits are being carried over to his RP version. He was originally meant to actually be Rin, but since banners suck and cosmetics are a :red: to get in that game, I settled on magic swordsman since he got an alchemist top from a banner (and damn that is lucky considering the definite BS draw rate of 0.7% for that top, getting a shirt cosmetic in that game is a total pain)

92 Honestly, this isn't the first time I was wiped since the game's servers went through an earthquake and the entirety of the US accounts lost their data. Fortunately, I wasn't in that far when it happened, so I just got back through within some time

95 It's fine, they managed to retrieve some modicum of the data, as you could reclaim all items you lost when it happened (so if you had high tier equipment, good for you, it's not lost forever)

97 oh great. I'm actually impressed that it has 2291 pages for 1 year, and a rp has 3300+ pages with around 7 months. (A Random Journey In the Universe)

98 I really hated the grinding though, so I'd just fight story bosses on easy and revisit them later when I was at the proper level because I can't be bothered to fight a monster for ten minutes

Back
Top Bottom