Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

61 Yeah, reusing characters is quite something. Random fact, sort of, but I actually have some backup documents of my characters, from the very beginning of CA. Originally, I used to jot down notes, responses my character would say, and all the sort into a document. Some events were planned out this way too. I kinda still do that to this day. However, the very original document is currently lost because computer issues, but I do have a backup of that document. It's both cringe and interesting at the same time, reading them.

63 Memories. I look back at my drawings and still need lots of work. Also, if I do end up collabing to make an RP, it'll probably be another Katana user

64 Ah yes, the Master Storyline, the apparent of the multiverse level threat. At least I didn't force an actual overpowered fight, I actually only used the so called pawns of my event in the fights, never actually used a giant world ending, idk, sun or something. Unlike some other people, unfortunately... Geez, people have been trying to raise the bar too much recently.

65 I want to stay a bit small scale. Also, just katana magic swordsman. What the heck do I call it to not make it sound stupid is the question

71 When the character who has the ability of Sly Fox who is a swordsman is also named Ren.
Well this is a very interesting coincidence. Also, his class isn't Sly Fox, that's one of his abilities, I mixed them up lol.

Screenshot_2020-11-28 Ren - Unit - The Alchemist Code.png

72 I also debated on whether or not he should've had silver hair or not and just went with it because I was lazy. He's kind of a shut in tho

74 Enstranged from his parents, lives in isolation, and rarely goes out (mostly just to grab food or writing utensils/paper)

75 You know, that reminded me of a conversation about katanas, like should everyone have a katana as a self defense weapon, and one of the examples for why not was about the toilet paper stuff.

76 I was gonna say he just took it up as a hobby or something. Same with magic, nothing much other than something to do. Probably just the guy who wants to grab some bread to eat and leave things be

77 Wow, I totally wouldn't do such a thing like that. *Sweats in a bunch of Gravity Falls stuff and a whole bunch of superstitious stuff and hobbies.* Eh well sarcasm aside, I can relate to him on that level at least.

78 Honestly, I based his personality partially off of my antisocial behavior and tendency to lock myself in my room with a bag of coffee candy to slowly go insane

79 Most of my characters are based off of fragments of me, or a timeframe of myself. I usually can find a timeframe of myself through my documents, how disorganized they may be. I don't have much of an giant overarching personality, due to my constant rectifications and revisions to myself, but at least I can still focus on them using my characters.

Back
Top Bottom