Console Cross-Platform Console Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

505Games

Publisher/Developer
Staff member
505 Games
We’re aware of a potential issue with cross-platform functionality between the PlayStation (PS4/PS3/Vita) versions of Terraria. We are actively investigating this issue to learn the scale of the problem and figure out a resolution. If you’re experiencing cross-play issues, please notify our Customer Service team of the specifics of the problem, which platform, and the region you’re playing in or connected to. Our Customer Service team can be reached here: http://www.505games.com/contact

This issue does not appear to be affecting any other aspects of Terraria across the Sony or Microsoft platforms. We hope you’re enjoying playing for the first time on next-gen consoles and please let us know if you run into issues.

Last edited:
Здравствуйте, хотелось бы узнать когда игра будет доступня на Русском языке?

Sorry, I forgot that I had to translate into English. Since Russia is not all speak in English, on consoles the game is not in great demand, and it is not convenient, and therefore, in Russia most people use pirated versions of the game on a PC that is already available for download on the Russian language, I would like to see this wonderful game for Russian, I'll play this game on PS Vita. Thanks in advance.

The translation was made on Google.

Sorry, I forgot that I had to translate into English. Since Russia is not all speak in English, on consoles the game is not in great demand, and it is not convenient, and therefore, in Russia most people use pirated versions of the game on a PC that is already available for download on the Russian language, I would like to see this wonderful game for Russian, I'll play this game on PS Vita. Thanks in advance.

The translation was made on Google.
Я играю на PS Vita тоже :D

I play Terraria on PS3. A friend of mine recently switched to PS4 and bought Terraria as soon as it was released and previously played on PS3. I'm assuming he transferred his PS3 save data to his PS4. Upon attempting to connect to his world which was set to online from my PS3 I recieved an error.

"This person is using a different version of Terraria"

Of course, it's been a week or two since I've tried cross-play. I might try again soon and see if it works now. Also, PS3 users cannot invite friends using PS Vita from their Friends List. Still having to use Play Online in order to allow PS Vita users access to PS3 users' worlds and vice versa. Something I've been doing for quite some time now. No biggie tho, doesn't keep me from playing :)

Keep up the great work out there 505!

i live in the uk and i tried to join a game hosted in us and i couldn't join, it said host had a different version of terraria.
is this permanent or will we eventually be able to play with people worldwide, as everyone i meet in forums is from the us?

i live in the uk and i tried to join a game hosted in us and i couldn't join, it said host had a different version of terraria.
is this permanent or will we eventually be able to play with people worldwide, as everyone i meet in forums is from the us?

The next update should fix this problem.

Hello. We had bought the PS4 version of Terraria for our son to cross play with us on our Playstation Vitas. I read the game is supposed to be cross play with the PS3, PS4, and the PS Vita. We're quite upset because it's not working. I want to know why it isn't and what can be done to remedy this. Please help.

Hello. We had bought the PS4 version of Terraria for our son to cross play with us on our Playstation Vitas. I read the game is supposed to be cross play with the PS3, PS4, and the PS Vita. We're quite upset because it's not working. I want to know why it isn't and what can be done to remedy this. Please help.

Damm, I bought on my ps4 today to play with my girlsfriend ps vita!!! Its not working?!!? :///

Are all the devices logged into different PSN accounts? And are they all friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom