1. The crouch jump functions like frog legs by increasing jump speed rather than the max height modifier, that might help BTFA with that.Hey, so I'd just like to report a few oddities I've noticed.
1. The crouch jump height increase doesn't work with some jump-improving items such as BTFA's Firestorm in a Bottle. I've also reported this on their end.
2. Rolling up a 1 block slope while running will sometimes launch you fast even if you haven't rolled down anything to build up momentum first. Pretty sure physics don't work that way.
3. Sometimes when crouching, and even after uncrouching, your minimap icon will be bugged and either too high or too low.
4. It is incompatible with WeaponOut- when crouching, crawling, rolling, etc, the Weaponout weapons appear floating underneath you weirdly. This will also be reported on WeaponOut's end.
Also if I might make a suggestion, it would be nice to have a config toggle for having a bit of roll immunity by default, maybe 12 frames, then have the accessories become 24 and 36 frames or something, just for those of us who are used to rolling in Overhaul to avoid damage and keep rolling straight into enemies by habit.
2. The roll itself has a high starting momentum, i find it more fun like that. The sloping physics are pretty funky though.
3. I dont really know what's going on with the minimap
4. Entirely up to weaponout to check for player height changes