tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
yes. Its the same hardness as ebonstone
[doublepost=1469489534,1469489507][/doublepost]
is the Crystilium Armor purpose to have an set bonus? I tried it on and it shows no set bonuses.
If you wear it, doing chain hits to enemies gives more damage

There is a problem between this mod and the Prefixes for Enemies mod. If you can try to find out why and try to fix it, it would be much appreciated!

I also have to ask, are all the enemies supposed to make werewolf sounds when hit? Cause the werewolf sounds on hit don't seem fitting for crystal enemies, I think the pixie hit sounds would be alot more fitting.

Just a thought.

Hello, enjoying the mod so far, you and the rest of the team did a really nice job. I had a single question though- is the crystal used to summon the boss from the fountain a drop or do I craft it? If it's the former- do I need to get into hardmode before I can actually use it? If it's the latter I can't seem to find the recipe. I have 100's of the normal shining gemstone and have been going through each material looking for the recipe for the boss summoning item but can't seem to find it :S

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, enjoying the mod so far, you and the rest of the team did a really nice job. I had a single question though- is the crystal used to summon the boss from the fountain a drop or do I craft it? If it's the former- do I need to get into hardmode before I can actually use it? If it's the latter I can't seem to find the recipe. I have 100's of the normal shining gemstone and have been going through each material looking for the recipe for the boss summoning item but can't seem to find it :S

Any help would be appreciated.
Its crafted. Crystal shards, ectoplasm, and enchanted geode.
[doublepost=1469533868,1469533827][/doublepost]
I also have to ask, are all the enemies supposed to make werewolf sounds when hit? Cause the werewolf sounds on hit don't seem fitting for crystal enemies, I think the pixie hit sounds would be alot more fitting.

Just a thought.
This is something a lot of people have been reporting. It will be fixed today :)

A little worldgen derp I thought I would share, not sure if it is fixable. >_>

20160726074514_1.jpg

The crystal fountain is partially inside the dungeon.

For those of you who reported the bug between crystilium and PfE, I talked to hiccup and I think I found the problem. It may not be fixed today, but it will be fixed.

New bugfix update.
Also buffed crystal king
[doublepost=1469545365,1469545303][/doublepost]Wait one second. I forgot to post the update.
[doublepost=1469545535][/doublepost]Okay, now its posted.

Alright, a few notes. I abandoned my playthrough because I'm not really feeling Terraria right now but I checked out what I could of this mod anyway. It's for the most part really good, but it has some areas that need polishing, specifically the text and item names. Very many items have lower case letters where there should be a capital. "Terra staff" for example, when it should be "Terra Staff."

Second, some things really could use a little clearing up. I'd have never thought to visit the CLOTHIER of all people for the crystal key, the front page post should have obtuse information such as this in it, also including other less than obvious mysteries like were to get RPC's (probably Cyborg, now that I think of it.) a mimic loot table so we know when to stop tediously farming them and what normal geodes, the ones that say "I wonder what's inside?" in the tooltip, are for. Some of the True spells are also missing sounds.

Lastly, Crystal King seemed waaaayyy too tanky, until I turned off Expert Mode. Why does he have approximately 3 times the health in Expert compared to normal, when most bosses barely get a 50% increase?

Back
Top Bottom