tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Are you excited for this mod?

• Yes, it looks very promising

Votes: 604 84.8%
  • It looks okay

Votes: 82 11.5%
  • Ehhh

Votes: 9 1.3%
  • It sucks. You should feel bad for making such a terrible mod.

Votes: 17 2.4%

• Total voters
Hi, I like your mod ALOT and I have 1 question. Could I get the .cs file for the ''Callandor'' weapon?? (Pretty please??) Don't worry!! I don't wanna steal your weapon I just want to create an Arkhalis type weapon and I could not find any hints on how to make it.

@Graydee , are you there?

Just passing by to mention two bugs I found playing your mod.

First: Is the Bootleg Crystal Fountain supposed to not drop any item when hit by a pickaxe?
Second: Crystal Wood Walls are not working. They remove walls even more efficiently than a hammer in Easymode, but they don't work.

If the FAQ is to be believed, after Duke Fishron.

Also, I caught wind that Graydee quit modding. Is there anyone willing to take up her work? At least for bug-fixing.

Ok so I have Thorium, Clamity, Tremor and your mod installed and some how the biome from your mod is bugged and I have a big hole in my world were the biome should be
[B4D 3NGL1SH 4L3RT]
I had this same problem today, it happens to me when i update the mods or take them off to replace with others, to play with different characters and when i place the mod again, the world-gen things/itens didnt load.
The thorium ocean biome has vanished from my map and i was like WTF?
I don't know why this happen but it's annoying.
It's a Tmodloader bad use problem i think, isn't the mods tho.
Today i found this same giant hole, and o create other world and voila, there was the Crystal biome and others world-generated things perfectly loaded, tomorrow i'll re-start with the same itens/character, i Just take a Little travel :p
My other solution is, DON'T TOUCH IN THE MODS FOLDER HAHAHA

Crystilium is abandoned as far as I know. Graydee gave up on modding after some psychotic episode for what people tell me.

Crystilium is abandoned as far as I know. Graydee gave up on modding after some psychotic episode for what people tell me.
Not true. Modder came back a bit a go and had a few major updates. Most of the modders now are waiting for tmodloader to update to 1.3.5 to do anything.

Not true. Modder came back a bit a go and had a few major updates. Most of the modders now are waiting for tmodloader to update to 1.3.5 to do anything.
Graydee wasn't around for well over a month before the update was released, so I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with 1.3.5.

Although I don't like to speculate on anyone's private matters, as that's their own business. This mod still works perfectly as far as I can tell, as any current bugs are very minor. She tends to come back from time to time to thoroughly update much of her work, so I'd just give it time -- it's typically well-worth the wait.

But regardless of what you decide to do, I hope you're doing well Graydee.

What I'm saying is what people around the modding community said. She got in a beef with basically everyone who's a coder and then gave up on modding.

There's no reason for me not to assume the mod's abandoned. Big shame, 'cause the mod's fantastic, even if it needed some bug fixing.

I'm still here. Got involved with some drama, but i think that's over with.

I simply don't have time to update it anymore. If anyone wants ownership of the mod, just PM me

What the :red:, it took me saying she had a psychotic episode to summon her.

Also, good to know that you're at least okay if people take control of the mod and do bugfixing and such. As I said, your mod's great, it would be a shame to see it lose itself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom