CTRL V

Woah woah woah woah Woah woah woah woah Woah woah woah woah Woah woah woah woah Woah woah woah woah Woah woah woah woah Woah woah woah woah Woah woah woah woah Woah woah woah woah Woah woah woah woah Woah woah woah woah Woah woah woah woah

Application Form:

Basics:

• Name: Alberic
  • Allegiance: Pensalir
  • Age (17+): 19
  • Job Title(s): Pensalir Third Year, B-Class Eclectic
  • * Height: 5 ft 11 inches.
  • Race name: Human
  • Class: Wildcard, but leaned towards Thief
  • Sub-class: Gunshifter
  • * Brief sub-class summary:
A gunshifter is a person who typically wields one to two guns at any given time. These guns in question are able to change their function and strength of fire and things of the such. For example, they could change from long ranged rifle-sort of things, to shotguns, to pistols, etc. A person of this class typically has a preferred “setting” of the gun, which in this case is a high-caliber pistol for both. A gunshifter also are typically somewhat magically gifted, enough so they can imbue and empower their guns and bullets with various things.

Picture:

IMG_1220.jpeg

Nature:

• * Hometown: Elysium
  • Personality: Alberic is a fairly laid back person who generally goes with the flow of the situation he is in, be it good or bad. This can get him in trouble if things go south of course, but that hasn’t stopped him yet. He is of average intelligence and is usually a fairly hard worker, leading to most teachers being indifferent about him in general unless he is doing something against the rules or for whatever other reason. Alberic is a crack-shot as well, having almost pinpoint accuracy on most occasions. He does have a temper, and a fairly feisty one at that, but he’s generally patient so that doesn’t come to the limelight much.
  • Reputation: Alberic is generally known as the laid-back individual who is also somehow completely invested in whatever situation he is in. He is also seen as a dependable and loyal friend to most, and most know to stay out of his way if he’s angry lest they want a pencil or something worse to the eye.
  • * How committed they are to their region: About a 5/10, but will say he couldn’t give less of a :red:.
  • Passion: High
  • Memory: Medium
* Theme: https://open.spotify.com/track/7w87IxuO7BDcJ3YUqCyMTT?si=2drYyrOSTpOdL8i_cpRupA

0:19 / 16:08

Up next
AUTOPLAY

21:37

Within the Surprise Spinner (Undertale AU) SPELLCASTING (Extended)
Azzy Extenderingo
10K views

50+

Mix - Stories Through the Galaxy (Undertale AU) I-I'm not flat! + Life Resonance (Extended)
YouTube

16:10

Sudden Changes - Bullet Hell (Extended)
Sb Sansy the Extender
Recommended for you

New

16:13

Painted Plummet - ANIMUS [Official] (Extended)
Sb Sansy the Extender
Recommended for you

14:02

All Storyswap themes (Undertale AU) New Yeah.
New Yeah
Recommended for you

16:35

EXTERMINATION - A Reimu Megalovania (Extended)
Azzy Extenderingo
3.4K views

16:09

[No AU] S̷ ̸T̸ ̸A̷ ̵R̶ ̴V̷ ̷A̵ ̸T̴ ̶I̷ ̴O̷ ̷N̷(A Natsuki Megalo) (Extended)
Sb Sansy the Extender
13K views

15:34

[Animated Twist] Animation Via Awkward Fighting (Extended)
Sb Sansy the Extender
Recommended for you

7:15

Megalovania AU Themes (Updated)
Sb Sansy the Extender
5.1K views

New

12:16

What Not to Make in Super Mario Maker: Part 2 of 2 - Electric Boogaloo
Some Guy Named Jon
Recommended for you

15:28

Swaptube (Undertale AU) Two Minds Think Alike (Extended)
Azzy Extenderingo
20K views

14:16

Youtube's Dark Age (Undertale AU) Fall of Them All (Extended)
Azzy Extenderingo
11K views

3:16

Undertale Genocide: The Musical - Hopes and Dreams
LemonLight Productions
3K views

New

15:12

[Stories Through the Galaxy OST] l- lm Not Flat! + Life Resonance (extended)
Papyrus
1.9K views

22:56

Undertoad: All Boss themes
Max Magic
Recommended for you

15:13

SCAMMING 1 BY 1 (A Roblox Megalo) [Extended]
Azzy Extenderingo
160K views

15:16

Tubertale + Storyswap - LUNATIC (Extended)
Azzy Extenderingo
5.9K views

15:40

GemSwap (Undertale AU) HARVESTED (Nelchael Nelchabarren's Take) [Extended]
Azzy Extenderingo
19K views

15:53

Splattale (Undertale AU) Equanimity (Extended)
Azzy Extenderingo
25K views

12:16

The SECRET POWER of Language in UNDERTALE! | Culture Shock
The Game Theorists
1.3M views

SHOW MORE

Stories Through the Galaxy (Undertale AU) I-I'm not flat! + Life Resonance (Extended)

Azzy Extenderingo

Published on Jan 21, 2018

SUBSCRIBE 8.4K
earth-chan isnt flat u bullies Check out Nelchael Nelchabarren. https://m.soundcloud.com/nelchael-rec... Original Song: https://m.soundcloud.com/nelchael-rec... S.T.T.G is by Nelchael. The Video art is by Shgurr. https://shgurr.deviantart.com/ I have a twitter so go ahead and follow it! (Ill only :red:post in that twitter, lel) https://twitter.com/AzzyTrademark?s=09 Check out my tumblr of extensions! https://www.tumblr.com/blog/azzytehgoat Join Extension City! (I take request from there now). https://discord.gg/T6kZbZX

SHOW MORE

191 Comments
SORT BY

photo.jpg

Add a public comment...

Pinned by Azzy Extenderingo
Nelchael Nelchabarren3 weeks ago
Wtf is this au? Probably the creator is ran out of ideas

The Kitty Cat King
3 weeks ago
ya know, eclipse would work for this au

FearsomeWar
3 weeks ago (edited)
Earth-Chan: 20 AT 20 DF *The Liveliest planet of them all. *Repeatedly says "I-I'm not flat!!" *I-I'm not flat!! Later... *Alright, are you ready? Here it comes, my fabled Terra Attack!!! Small Comets fly past the screen from the left to the right. Your soul then falls to the floor. *Heh. You have gravity now. That's my attack!!!!! Life Resonance Begins *You feel slightly heavier
Read more

Mogget
3 weeks ago
don't bulli the waifu

Gabriel Fernández
3 weeks ago (edited)
Does that mean that a genocide route in this AU would be destroying the whole world? Well you destroy the world at end of a genocide run anyway

Julian Eduardo Velasquez.
3 weeks ago
Guys were out were out for Au ideas please give me a idea ... oh yess i have an idea TeletubiesUnderground we could make Chara the babysun and Sans the red teletubie.

Taddeo Procopio
3 weeks ago
Good... Now earth chan came to ruin undertale

MegaManFan 111
1 day ago
Imagine Earth-Chan summoning natural disasters when you fight her.

Mo fo
3 weeks ago
I'm half expecting an Ugandan Knuckles megalo by now...

Modderman20
2 weeks ago
Right, it's not often that this fandom goes TOO far over the line, but this is a sin.
Read more

Roblox BDSM And more
3 weeks ago (edited)
Oh god... This :red: meme is spreading everywhere. But, what do i expect in 2018. Same thing happened to doki doki literature club, it was a very mediocre game but it got so much attention just because: " OMG ANIME GIRLS". It gave everything that it crossed over with cancer and now the cycle is repeating with this :red: meme. Like seriously wtf is everyone a weeb now? I thought undertale was safe from this autism, but I guess not. Bottom line is, this waifu trend needs to stop On a side note tho, the music is . Just like with every other undertale au themes. It's just au's themselves that are just bad and unoriginal.
Read more

Vocaman Gamer
3 weeks ago
Actually... This is great

Lewis Herron
3 weeks ago
Modern day humanity creates the most wonderful things and this is one of them

Char/Magic Boy
3 weeks ago
Did shgurr draw that

bray
3 weeks ago

what if earth-kun was sans or papyrus? or earth-chan being sans? wtf would happen

Ostrich_vult
3 weeks ago
Rule 34.6: If it exists, There is a Undertale AU about it.

Mangy The Vixen
1 day ago
the AU after Outertale :v

Garfeilf The lasaga
4 days ago
ufamisms intensify

Eero Rantanen
1 week ago
So who's Sans? Moon? Mars? Pluto???

dapps
1 week ago
omau mu sindere