• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Drawings & Paintings Curly (Fry)'s Artworks!!

CurlyBrace

Plantera
Hiya! Old time member here starting over with a new life! When I first began here, I could probably barely be considered an artist... but over time I've improved, and here I am now! Check out my works!!

Katamari Damacy parody ft. my OC's

A very fluffy prince of the dark

Nya! I'm a not-so-sour lemon!!

This is just a small sampling of my works, but a more complete gallery of my art can be found here!!

Maybe I'll take requests sometime if people like my stuff... maybe...
But for now, I hope you enjoy what you see! Feel free to give me constructive criticism as I am well aware my art is in dire need of improvement!!

InstaFiz

Slime Collector
This is some good stuff! I’m really happy that you managed to put on a whole new attitude that’s way different from years ago!

Top Bottom