Cyastic's Creations

Aaronyxia

Empress of Light
:gslime::bluslime::joy::cslime::islime: Welcome to my thread! :rslime::kingslime::hoppinjack::pslime::pinky:

BpdgdXy.png
NewSymbolEngravedBubbledSmall.png
jNzLahZ.pngt8jszda.png

Cyastic's Creations
(Total Builds: 14 | Total Character Builds: 6)
I never thought I'd be making one of these threads... But here we are.

So I've been looking through some old builds of mine and decided that they aren't half-awful, and sense
I'll be making more builds in the future, I figured why not make a build thread?

You are now caught up on all of my extensive (not really) reasoning behind making this thread.
Of course, feedback is gladly invited, but please
keep it cordial and courteous.

Some builds are still WIP and will be labeled as such, so please keep that in mind.
Also, screenshots might change depending on if I can get better shots while in-game...

BUILDS

Spherical Housing (WIP)
Capture_2018-11-10_14_01_09.png

This is a build I started a long time ago but never got around to finishing it (I will soon).
Basic premise is to have multiple sphere's filled with furniture or other themed "altars" inside of them (All hail Moonlord).

Invasions Arena
Capture_2017-07-22_23_12_07.png

Just a small arena with some platforms and a little respawn and loot shack. Very useful for summoned invasions and some bosses.
A lot of fun to fight on. Not so fun to die on.

Holy Cathedral
Capture_2018-08-26_22_23_31.png

Didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted, but eh, I still like it.
And yes, Rod of Discord is necessary to get to the bedroom area, cause I'm paranoid.

Fisherman's Stilted Lodge
Keitaro_-_Gryph_-_Random_Frost_Build.png

This is just a standard Fisherman's lodge built in the warmest place on Earth.
Penguins, Ice Golems, and frozen cheeks (both sets) abound. Will definitely need to work on stilting
for future builds, but I'm happy with this one for now.

Fisherman's Sky Lodge
Capture_2017-08-03_20_13_39.png

Lake front property - check. A great view - check.
Lodge style home - check. Built in the clouds - check.
I don't even want to know how much the tax collector charges annually for this house...

The Resting Place (Night and Day)
Capture_2017-07-17_19_37_29.png

Capture_2018-11-10_14_08_59.png

Let's face it, all Terrarians will die someday, hopefully locked in glorious battle with The Twins, Duke Fishron, or Moonlord.
Or falling to their deaths while building a "Starbucks supercenter" in their village... Either way,
I hope they will rest in peace under this tree.

Happy Halloween
Capture_2017-10-31_16_55_32.png

Halloween is my favorite holiday of the year, mostly cause I can eat copious amounts of candy
and only be judged half as much as I am for eating copious amounts of candy the rest of the year.

Pizza and a Movie
2.png

Every Friday night I eat Pizza and a watch a movie. The more you know.

Tree House
Capture_2018-11-10_14_06_47.png

Have you ever just wanted to hollow out a tree and live in it? No? ....Oh ... Nevermind.

Celestial Colosseum (Left, Middle, Right)
Capture_2018-11-10_14_11_22.png

Capture_2018-11-10_14_11_59.png

Capture_2018-11-10_14_12_21.png

This is a great, wholesome place to take the family for some good ol' fashioned blood sports and boss fights. The kids will love it!

Aquatic Arena
Capture_2018-11-10_14_15_06.png

This arena, located under the Celestial Colosseum, is also great for passtimes of the violent variety,
except with the added threat of drowning cause you left your Neptune's Shell at home in your other leg armor!

Ningishu Inspired Dome House
Capture_2017-08-03_19_53_53.png

As the title suggests, this was heavily inspired by Ningishu.
That's... That's it... Okay, moving on.

Merchant's Lodge
Capture_2018-02-11_18_14_20.png

Love this little warm and fuzzy house. It matches Merchants warm and fuzzy beard.
.....What? Why are you looking at the screen like that?

Pearlsands Airship (WIP)
Capture_2017-07-12_19_47_26.png

Mainly used for living in, looking cool, and making yourself feel superior to all those
people on the ground still obeying gravity's tyrannical rule. Needs some Gemspark walls though to light
up the balloon. Hence why it's still WIP.

VANITY BUILDS

Artemis
Untitled.png

Known as the Goddess of the Hunt, seems appropriate that she would hunt down the ultimate game - Moonlord!
Mostly, she just likes stabbing things...

Goran
Capture_2018-11-10_16_48_48.png

Known mostly for his famous quote, "ROOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!"
Motivations for killing Moonlord - Moonlord roars louder than him.

Drakeira
Capture_2018-11-10_16_55_54.png

What's hotter than lava? The Sun.
There's no punch line here...
Anyways, Drakeira wishes to be like the Sun, and Moonlord has
a nasty habit of murder death killing everything, which really puts a stick in the mud in her plans of ascension.

Guess Moonlord will just have to be incinerated.

Dark Paladin
Capture_2018-11-10_17_01_51.png

Everything has it's axis, good/bad,
light/dark, holy/evil. I hope I don't have to
explain which side of the axis this paladin of the dark arts falls on.
He fully believes that you are only as powerful as the things you

conquer. Therefore, Moonlord is the ultimate prize in power in his eyes.

Celeste
Capture_2018-11-10_17_07_18.png

After being an orphan on the streets all her life,
she experienced a major bummer when she found out that the
Moonlord was actually her father. Full of rage of what her father is planning to do with the world,
and for leaving her behind, she took a vow of silence until her father lies, minus one head, on the earth before her...
...Nah, I'm just kidding, she just wants to shoot him in the face!

Paladin Knight
Capture_2018-11-10_17_12_58.png

He is the sworn enemy of all diabolical things. Hatred, evil, abominations, McDonald's coffee, and backwards toilet paper rolls.
He exacts righteous fury on all things that shouldn't exist in this world.
And a rumor is floating around that the Moonlord definitely doesn't put his TP on the roll in the correct direction...

Thanks for checking out my thread!
If you enjoyed this, smash that like button and subscri- wait... wrong platform...
Well, I hope you enjoyed it anyways.
This will of course be updated on the regular, so if you did enjoy it, be sure to check back for updates.

:dryadgrin: Thanks again for checking it out, hope you all have an awesome day! :dryadgrin:

Back
Top Bottom