Xbox One D pad hotkeys dont save

INTOXIK8ED

Terrarian
It's quite annoying to have to rekey your most used items on the D pad everytime you start a game... why wasn't this resolved with the recent patch? It was one bug that I was really looking forward to being resolved with the update... sad...

It's quite annoying to have to rekey your most used items on the D pad everytime you start a game... why wasn't this resolved with the recent patch? It was one bug that I was really looking forward to being resolved with the update... sad...
Hi @INTOXIK8ED, my guess is that there had to be a cut off at some point, otherwise we’d still be waiting on a patch. I know that each individual player probably wanted what they felt was the most annoying fixes fixed and even though some fixes would seem to take only a minute to fix, they might not be that simple, and the developers likely had to make a call on where to stop and get what has been fixed into players’ hands.

I know I'm not the only one who was bothered by this issue. But I'm sure glad that they took the time to fix a bug where an item suspended in build mode drops to the ground after being slayed... which, they just removed build mode all together...

Back
Top Bottom