Dark's Banner Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some extra stuff with it. Yay, or nay?:
cgbcZtW.png

Thanks a lot!
Anytime!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Hello people reading this! I just wanted to say that I'm having tons of fun creating banners for you all! Just so you know, art is my second favorite thing to do when I have some spare time (my first is playing video games). But anyway, I also have a pretty important announcement to make: Near the end of August, I'm going to start my first year of high school... Ugh. That means I might not be able to create as many banners as I am right now. I just wanted to let you all know so that people won't freak out/rage. Anyway, keep requesting, and I'll put out another update on my life when school starts. :D

Last edited:
Sorry it took so long. I had to go shopping with my mom. Anyway, here ya go:
4y8nWAj.png

(I have some trouble when I did this. The players were, for some reason, too big to fit inside the forest area. I don't think it looks as good as the original one, but it's your call.)

Yeah that's kind of big. If you mange to make it smaller could you make the character look like the one from my profile picturewithout the accesorries. My character has a red shirt, a yellow undershirt and green pants. But if you don't want to do it that's fine with me. (NOTE: Don't take that last sentence I said to try and make you feel bad. I'm not trying to :p)

4y8nWAj.png

(I have some trouble when I did this. The players were, for some reason, too big to fit inside the forest area. I don't think it looks as good as the original one, but it's your call.)
Just scale the player by either 75 or 50%. Make sure to set the interpolation to none.
[DOUBLEPOST=1438375206,1438375157][/DOUBLEPOST]
4y8nWAj.png

Just scale the player by either 75 or 50%. Make sure to set the interpolation to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom