tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
Isnt this?:
upload_2017-1-11_8-4-50.png

Imported piskel (17).gif

Oh and a little tip cause of something I see on too much sprites in this is dont use 1 pixel in terraria sprites it doesnt look the best ingame(since I see too much combining of 2 pixel and 1 pixel)

Oh and a little tip cause of something I see on too much sprites in this is dont use 1 pixel in terraria sprites it doesnt look the best ingame(since I see too much combining of 2 pixel and 1 pixel)
I'm aware, and we are trying to redo all (Or most of) the sprites that aren't Terraria esque, and I hope you can forgive us for using that sprite without consent.

I'm aware, and we are trying to redo all (Or most of) the sprites that aren't Terraria esque, and I hope you can forgive us for using that sprite without consent.
Ok and replace that sprite with your old sprite with it till you make a new since you shouldnt use other peoples sprites without permission and such[which it was made by @Aquatonix from my dev team] normally though I would be more upset by people plagiarizing but honestly im not atleast currently but I better not see you still using it cause im not a big fan of plagiarism

Ok and replace that sprite with your old sprite with it till you make a new since you shouldnt use other peoples sprites without permission and such[which it was made by @Aquatonix from my dev team] normally though I would be more upset by people plagiarizing but honestly im not atleast currently but I better not see you still using it cause im not a big fan of plagiarism
The new sprite has been made, and the OP will be updated soon.

What is this conversation happening over? This thread has been pretty quiet lately, and I thought this mod wasn't released. I'm new to this stuff, just curious.

What is this conversation happening over? This thread has been pretty quiet lately, and I thought this mod wasn't released. I'm new to this stuff, just curious.
The stolen sprite at the top of this page.

Last edited:
I see black outlines in almost every sprite, which I'm pretty sure is a big no-no with Terraria sprites

Were currently working on respriting and coding everything thats to be in the alpha/beta testing phase, nearly everything in the op is a placeholder, I expect to update the op in the near future.

Hey! I love how your mod looks, and I personally think it'll be a blast when it comes out! But that's the thing that has me wondering. I'm sure you've been asked this before, and I don't want to pry, or rush you for that matter. In fact, I want this mod to be the best it can be, so take your time. But I have to ask, when do you think the mod will be open for us to play? I'm not looking for a definite date. Just a rough estimate. Anyways, Keep up the good work! Can't wait to play it.

Hey! I love how your mod looks, and I personally think it'll be a blast when it comes out! But that's the thing that has me wondering. I'm sure you've been asked this before, and I don't want to pry, or rush you for that matter. In fact, I want this mod to be the best it can be, so take your time. But I have to ask, when do you think the mod will be open for us to play? I'm not looking for a definite date. Just a rough estimate. Anyways, Keep up the good work! Can't wait to play it.

I expect to enter the testing phase relatively soon, first release wont contain much of the mods planned content, but will include 1-3 bosses(max in the first release would very likely only include the dune worm, the sea lord, and the bloodshot Eye of Cthulhu) the greatwood and multigrain armor sets & weapons/hammers, and Crimsonite items (there may be more but were still short on coders so im not 100% certain) We are focusing on prehardmode first, i cant give a date but i think its safe to say within this year.

I saw 2018 somewhere in this thread :/ could be longer

I expect to enter the testing phase relatively soon, first release wont contain much of the mods planned content, but will include 1-3 bosses(max in the first release would very likely only include the dune worm, the sea lord, and the bloodshot Eye of Cthulhu) the greatwood and multigrain armor sets & weapons/hammers, and Crimsonite items (there may be more but were still short on coders so im not 100% certain) We are focusing on prehardmode first, i cant give a date but i think its safe to say within this year.

Okay. That sounds great! Better than I had expected anyways. >_> I know it's probably slower going than you would hope, seeing as how your short a coder or two. But for what the mod is right now, it looks amazing!

I saw 2018 somewhere in this thread :/ could be longer

Well we can just hope that when it does come out that it'll be fun to play! :p

Okay. That sounds great! Better than I had expected anyways. >_> I know it's probably slower going than you would hope, seeing as how your short a coder or two. But for what the mod is right now, it looks amazing!

Well we can just hope that when it does come out that it'll be fun to play! :p
I like how spirit did it all though more beta testing could have been done for that mod to have it helped to been released earlier

Back
Top Bottom