tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
index.php
Plague doctor concept, his sprite is likely to change

index.php
Lunar creeper
This enemy will spawn with the mask of insanity and the shrouded eye of cthulhu
[doublepost=1474739624,1474739151][/doublepost]
Which bosses sprite are you working on?

Curently i am working on Ra, Cthulhu, and Anubis, cthulu and ra's full sprites will not be added to the op until they are to my liking, however i may post enemies or body parts of these bosses as i work on them

index.php
Denzium eviscerator
Late hardmode weapon
index.php
The scar
Corrupt crimtane halberd
index.php
Pouch of life
(Grants infinite chlorophyte bullets)

I would say that the Plague Doctor was once a cultist, but then he has thrown from from the lunatic cultist. Ever since, he did not trust anyone but you, the chosen one.

Also Cthulhu better fit terraria, just saying. :p
Recomended: for sprites use 2x2 pixels

Last edited:
What do you use to spirit on phone

I use an app called PixelArt on ios (don't know if it's on android)

Its in-app text is in engrish so its not the easiest to understand but its more or less piskel minus the feature of layering, paint bucket filling, or selection, so its all freehand, but you can make gifs so it does the job.
[doublepost=1474811557,1474811404][/doublepost]
Do you allow beta testers? If so could i be it, to see if any items are broken.

First release is first release, all will be able to play version 1, however i still need proper coding assistance to get there as i still havnt received any updates on any form of progress via the coder listed in the dev team
[doublepost=1474811737][/doublepost]
I made a slight edit of the soul of time, I think it looks better but you might not.
View attachment 141119 (the hand is a bit hard to see)

I may edit this so that the stopwatch in the middle is visible again as that makes it more clear that it is a clock
Thanks for the animated clock hand though, at the time i couldnt be bothered to make it as i was spriting bosses

Could I tell what Cthulhu's 3 three forms will be?
If yes, here they are.
So Cthulhu will wear armor, of all the 4 celestial fragments, only protecting his torso.
First tier, you must for his hands and his head, sort of like the Moon Lord, except they don't have eyes of course.
Second tier, while his hands and head are stunned, you go for his armor and try to destroy it, you have a certain amount of time to do it (Normal: 2 minutes, Expert: 1 minute 25 seconds). If you couldn't destroy the armor in time, his hands and head come back and you have to do the process all over again. If you destroy the armor in time, his armor collapses and enters tier 3.
Third tier, Cthulhu will try to kill you using his hand and head and pretty much everything, when his armor collapses, you will se the inside of his body, then you must try to destroy it.
Drops: euclidium ore, very low chance of Euclidium bars, his freaking head, his armor (who doesn't want that), 99 of the four celestial fragment, heck ton of Luminite, and the ancient one's soul (lore: the essence of an extremely powerful god) used to crafted something with Ra's soul too. He also drops weapons sort of like the Moon Lord, but more powerful and more cool.

Last edited:
Could I tell what Cthulhu's 3 three forms will be?
If yes, here they are.
So Cthulhu will wear armor, of all the 4 celestial fragments, only protecting his torso.
First tier, you must for his hands and his head, sort of like the Moon Lord, except they don't have eyes of course.
Second tier, while his hands and head are stunned, you go for his armor and try to destroy it, you have a certain amount of time to do it (Normal: 2 minutes, Expert: 1 minute 25 seconds). If you couldn't destroy the armor in time, his hands and head come back and you have to do the process all over again. If you destroy the armor in time, his armor collapses and enters tier 3.
Third tier, Cthulhu will try to kill you using his hand and head and pretty much everything, when his armor collapses, you will se the inside of his body, then you must try to destroy it.
Drops:
Coding that with tModLoader will be nearly impossible, as a beginner coder I can tell you that doing things like this will take eons, if not impossible.

Could you add Set boss into this mod. It doesn't have to be in the first release, so you don't have to work on him yet.
Post-Golem, pre-Duke Fishron.
Can only be fought in the desert, if your out, he will fly into space at the speed of light.
Only talking about drops.
His head (because why not).
Kar of Thoth (Lore: Allow you knowledge of old)
Heart of Oriris (Lore: Grants you dominion over all lands)
The All-seeing eye (Lore: Rewards you so no enemy can deceive) also gives you immunity to confusion.
Wings of Nephthys (Lore: May they protect you from those who will harm) Grants you ironskin forever if worn. OBVIOUSLY works as wings, almost as good as solar wings.

Last edited:
Heads up: I can't do much right now cuz my laptop got factory reset and it doesn't wanna cooperate with the sound driver/s we installed. Hopefully we can get that problem fixed really soon.

I use an app called PixelArt on ios (don't know if it's on android)

Its in-app text is in engrish so its not the easiest to understand but its more or less piskel minus the feature of layering, paint bucket filling, or selection, so its all freehand, but you can make gifs so it does the job.
[doublepost=1474811557,1474811404][/doublepost]

First release is first release, all will be able to play version 1, however i still need proper coding assistance to get there as i still havnt received any updates on any form of progress via the coder listed in the dev team
[doublepost=1474811737][/doublepost]

I may edit this so that the stopwatch in the middle is visible again as that makes it more clear that it is a clock
Thanks for the animated clock hand though, at the time i couldnt be bothered to make it as i was spriting bosses

If you do that, I would recommend making the face a white glow instead of a solid object.

Introducing some new Terranium items
index.php
index.php

index.php
Tooltip: "The very earth ebneath your feet shall tremble before you"

Back
Top Bottom