tModLoader Decimation Mod

What are you looking forwards to in this mod ?

• The Armor/Weapon Enhancement System

Votes: 37 21.4%
  • New Thrower Tiers

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • New NPC's

Votes: 23 13.3%
  • New Armor

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • New Weapons

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • New Endgame

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • New Boss Fights

Votes: 93 53.8%
  • New Biomes/Structures

Votes: 69 39.9%

• Total voters
this mod looks really, really neat. i love the lore behind it and all the content. however, i do think the mod needs newer sprites.

i understand that development is slow and all, but take your time. something like this does not need to be given up. i think that many people would like this.

If you overhaul your mod's sprites, perhaps more people would download and flock to it?
Suggestion: Don't use photoshop, use 2x2 pixels exclusively, and try making all your sprites fit the general Terraria style. Also more shading is needed in most of the sprites.

If you overhaul your mod's sprites, perhaps more people would download and flock to it?
Suggestion: Don't use photoshop, use 2x2 pixels exclusively, and try making all your sprites fit the general Terraria style. Also more shading is needed in most of the sprites.
If people download and use those sprites on other mods, well people are gonna report this and the staff will know it and that means one thing bye-bye community forums, and besides this mod dosent have a lot of coders so thats why progress is slow.

If people download and use those sprites on other mods, well people are gonna report this and the staff will know it and that means one thing bye-bye community forums, and besides this mod dosent have a lot of coders so thats why progress is slow.
Dude, what I meant was more people will download THE MOD ITSELF, and perhaps if their sprites were better, more coders would probably want to join the mod team.

Dude, what I meant was more people will download THE MOD ITSELF, and perhaps if their sprites were better, more coders would probably want to join the mod team.

The sprites are being worked on and updated... Problem is, just about everyone working on the mod (about 4 or 5 people) besides me are having technical or irl problems that are eating up a good chunk of their time, at least to my understanding.

The sprites are being worked on and updated... Problem is, just about everyone working on the mod (about 4 or 5 people) besides me are having technical or irl problems that are eating up a good chunk of their time, at least to my understanding.
In other words their internet wifi is being a douche?

In other words their internet wifi is being a douche?

I think one of em just doesn't have a working computer at the moment and Osiris only gets about an hour a day to work on the mod... hopefully these things change soon if they haven't already because things have really slowed to a crawl.

Last edited:
I think one of em just doesn't have a working computer at the moment and Osiris only gets about an hour a day to work on the mod... hopefully these things change soon if they haven't already.
I'd suggest to find more spriters then, if the ones you have can't sprite. Not trying to be a douche or anything, and sorry if I'm coming off as one. I just think maybe get different spriters to overhaul the sprites, I guess.

I'd suggest to find more spriters then, if the ones you have can't sprite. Not trying to be a douche or anything, and sorry if I'm coming off as one. I just think maybe get different spriters to overhaul the sprites, I guess.
the thing is they only have two coders of course this is in the first page of the thread and they have a lot of spriters.

Back
Top Bottom