Single Thread RP Defeat the-

I pipe up "Clearly, the player business is at least in partial operation. How else would I have turned into highly corrosive glue?"
Equally importantly, I contribute an observation to the department of redaction's operation of partial obfuscation.
"Although of course I believe this 'Arbiter' is secretly the Godmodder we're looking for, If you don't think that's already the case, clause I.291 isn't applicable; it states the Arbiter should not interfere with 'the fight', but 'the fight' in that respect clearly refers to the battle with the Godmodder- a battle which, if the Arbiter is not secretly a Godmodder, has not yet begun. I.291 is obviously not applicable to wholly unrelated battles; for instance, it does not prevent an Arbiter from getting stuck in a flame war on the internet during their off hours."
[P.Action 1] I grab the red one if I don't have it already. I'm sure it'll come in handy eventually! Since it was the singularity, it wasn't Destroyed By It, and since it's not made of ordinary matter, it wouldn't be destroyed by hawking radiation.

[P.Action 2] Alright. It's pretty hard work doing lazy, uncreative, repetitive attacks, you know? I mean, I can't just go 'I throw a rock at the Arbiter' and repeat that over and over- I need the attacks to also be good, or they won't work. I can add nuance to the rock, but then it stops being lazy, uncreative, or even repetitive! It's such hard work, in fact, that I'm done with it! Yeah! I just don't have enough lazy, uncreative, repetitive attack ideas-
Wait! Actually, I do! It's a real classic, too. oh, you're going to love this! or not! I don't decide that! Here we GOOOOOOOO
I summon two hundred Hellkite Dragons, each wearing Daedric Armor. The Dragons have 999,999,999,999,999,999 HP each, and are too paced out to be hit at the same time another is hit. The armor is enchanted to completely negate explosive damage, and due to the nature of the Dragons, they completely negate fire damage as well. The armor has an inner rubber layer that prevents electricity damage, and a heater that prevents ice damage. The creatures have spawned from hell, so no darkness damage can harm them, light damage is stopped due to a special A.I. in in each Dragon's armor that uses reflective plates to keep it from touching them. The A.I.'s name is Sheila. The armor is magically enchanted to cause only a .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 gram weight difference, and does not disturb movement at all. The Dragons, being magical, are unharmed by psychic damage. They are all partial ghouls so they are healed by radiation and nuclear damage. They each wear a special charm that keeps all hostile Dragons from being able harm them, and they have scales too thick for them to take bludgeoning damage. Any damage involving food will heal the Dragons, pies included. Their armors' A.I.s use hacking power to negate any robot, computer, hacking, or A.I. damage completely. The Dragons have a bit of solid snake infused into them, so they cannot love. They have a natural resistance to all poisons, stopping poison damage. They can't smell, Sheila uses her A.I. powers to block sound damage with a de-amplifier, nothing from nature can damage them due to the fact that they are supernatural, and nothing chemical can harm them. Due to the nature of the summoning, they can't be harmed by antimatter damage, black hole damage, or anything to do with extraterrestrial space. They are too professional to have emotions, keeping emotion damage of any kind at bay. Anything involving something you might find in a house, furniture included, is shrugged off without damage. Because of their immense knowledge of Mechs, they have a 65% resistance to Mech damage. Their armors are infused with a thick layer of Kevlar to block damage from bullets. They can breath fire, have huge claws, chainguns mounted on the armor, and laser eyes. The armor's reflective plates renders lasers nonlethal to them. They are beautiful, so ugliness damage is something they scoff at and any other damage that involves seeing something is blocked by the fact that they really don't care. Healing damage heals them. Sheila is ultra powerful and cannot be damaged or taken over by any other AI. Their Memetic copypasta nature makes it impossible to change their narration, immunities, or capabilities except by adding more, rendering them immune to arbitration and narrative influence.They also have similar immunities, not defined on a practical level but known conceptually, which include immunity to memes, being poked in the eye, octets, ghosts, the Void, metatextuality, AntiTimers, dancing, any sort of critical hit, whales, auras of all sorts, the force of entropy, water, having their scales removed, houses, time, nails, pages, blood loss, tentacles, necromancy, Turrets, disintegration, stone, teraporting, quantum mechanics, science, butts, spaceships, smashing, the Weath Ray (you shudder), having their wings ruptured, telekinesis, realism, cards, ray guns, de-existing, frustration, inconvenience, halitosis, irony, cherry-tapping, art theft, anything that would be inexplicable or unexplainable, anything that would be redundant or repetitive, including the Curse of Repetitiveness™, “dying,” sickness, ink, asphyxiation, withering, heart attacks, weirdness, paint chips (and presumably lead), movie awards, ancient texts, North Korea, torture, Animorphs, Giant Cows, termination (not to be confused with the Terminator), statues, having their necks snapped, diamonds, anything that would be unorthodox or expositing, puns, bans, nightmares, railway stations, ramps, set squares (also known as triangles), Fifteen puzzles, data storage, scripts, oblivion, grimdarkness, gold, anything mandated by the plot, spoilers, crystallization, vaporization, creepiness, metaphors, words, twitching, confusion, randomness, Spoils of War (as if they’d have any), psionics, lapis lazuli, the Red Miles, rings, gravity, Superman 64, the dreaded Shoop da Whoop! and Kamehameha techniques, flawless defeats, creation, the Red Sun, time-clones, rock music, hoverboards, old age, karate, being barraged, Zapp Brannigan, rampages, french fries and hash browns, unoriginality, fanfiction, Ghostlers, tubas, “damage,” the Illuminati, coins, candy, chicken, eating, anything from a script, mistranslations, trash, anything that would be confusing or disgusting, paper cuts, retching, unemployment, perfectly generic objects, the divine charisma of Sepulchritude, insanity, the Gremloblin, Chuck Norris, Dodgeballs, Kaleidoscopic fire, Methods of reducing HP which technically don't deal damage and therefore can't be adapted to by adapting whenever you take damage, Moths and MOTHS, Needles, Piercing damage, Rock-paper-scissors, Hands, Ki/Chi, Energy blasts, Fairies, Pokemon, Downgrading, Unfinished content, Sand, Exercise, Persuasion, Axes, Being transformed into a tennis ball, Trebuchets,Steam-powered objects, Souls, and Soul-powered magic
Take that!

[6+2 Summoning capacity Stored]

Finally! Some progress! "Like clockwork." Tof gives the audience a snarky grin.

PA 1: Despite his recent success, Tof is starting to run out of leads. "I guess there's that 'mathbooks' angle..."

Tof takes another trip to the market and buys a local shop owner out of math textbooks. He heads to a library and checks out all the math books they own. He also hits up a small school and steals their math books. Not like the kids want those anyhow. They'd thank him if he didn't have to leave.

With his vast collection of books, Tof makes his way back to the Riverside Grasslands, slamming them down in the... riverside grass. He's absolutely heaving after that. Has to take a break for a minute.

After he recuperates, Tof goes through the laborious task of opening every single math textbook, waving the vanilla-tasting chocolate over it, and shouting, "Come out, Godmodder! I know you're in there!" He does this over and over until he finally gets through them all.

PA 2: Tof scratches his head, trying to remember his remaining leads. "There was something about bribery, right?" He shrugs. "Not like this is the first time."

Tof puts in a word with some of his underground contacts. He tells them he has some dirt on a fellow that goes by the title "Godmodder" and asks them to spread the message. Soon, the alleys are filled with chatter about this "Godmodder" and some scandal Tof is being pointedly vague about. It's enough to start stir up rumors, and a strange paranoia builds about the "God" in this "'modder" fellow's title. Is Tof trying to affront the Big Man himself?

But any press is good press, and the word should get loud enough to catch the Godmodder's ear and draw them in.

SA 1 & 2: Tof is back to the pawn shop with his spare math textbooks. All the ones without Godmodders in them he sells to his inside man, which lets him pocket a few more euros for the bank. (+2 SA CP. Total: 7 SA CP).

Enough distractions, let's get to it.
[Personal Action 1]
The Trenchcoat looks down upon the lone Construct it did not attack, confused on how it died. Wielding it's (now regular sized) eraser, it starts slowly erasing bits at a time, trying to see what's inside, and more importantly, if anything useful is hidden within its metallic body.

[Personal Action 2]
After getting anything helpful from that Kinder Egg reject, the Trenchcoat whistles, a single note echoing throughout the silent tunnel. Wordlessly, the Cent-ipede moves behind the Trenchcoat, using it as a shield. Then, they both march ever further into the depths of the tunnels...

[Summon Action 1]
While walking through the tunnels, the Trenchcoat finds a card within its pockets. The card in question is one from Yugioh, that being Insect Armor with Laser Cannon. Shrugging slightly, it places the card onto the Cent-ipede, where it glows ever so briefly, before vanishing. Along the Cent-ipede, a new layer of armor coats the creature, as a single laser turret rises from where the card was placed, ready to fire at a moment's notice.

[Summon Action 2]
While the card was a nice find, it wasn't quite what it was looking for...

Current CP:2
Aight, seems quite creative... have some 250 Retaliatory ATK and 2000 MHP/3500 HP boost for your Cent-ipede.

Cobalt Core obtained! Global Achievement unlocked: Looter!

I think you may have to check the main post soon for more details.
Getting deeper into tunnel, you notice a cave-in... and another path, with a suspiciously placed minecart track. Pick one.

GC: M-Mr Arbiter *choking on water*, how would you instantly assume I'm immortal, the whole "player" business hasn't even started yet without a godmodder.

After trying to get the water out of my hat and putting it back on.

[Action Slot 1]

First off, I get out of the river via teleportation, still choking a bit on the water despite not having a visible mouth.

GC: Also why would you allow the traitors to respawn, they are seriously trying to force you to be the godmodder and you clearly don't want to!

[Action Slot 2]

GC: Fine fine, we better get on a certain path.

And I teleport me, the Arbiter and the Ninja north to get on the hunt for a godmodder instead of drowning.

[Summon Slot 1-2]

You know the drill, charging up.

8 cp
A good thinking, actually. But remember that I have to turn the other cheek at times - I can't really have publicity if they give up too easily, and then it'd be my loss for being unable to be a good arbiter.

So yeah, we're two in the area ORIGIN is in now. Should make it easier now, but I need to protect us somehow, since well, one is seeking directly, you're in need of combat training and there's at least one active traitor... hold on, let me get them.

I pipe up "Clearly, the player business is at least in partial operation. How else would I have turned into highly corrosive glue?"
Equally importantly, I contribute an observation to the department of redaction's operation of partial obfuscation.
"Although of course I believe this 'Arbiter' is secretly the Godmodder we're looking for, If you don't think that's already the case, clause I.291 isn't applicable; it states the Arbiter should not interfere with 'the fight', but 'the fight' in that respect clearly refers to the battle with the Godmodder- a battle which, if the Arbiter is not secretly a Godmodder, has not yet begun. I.291 is obviously not applicable to wholly unrelated battles; for instance, it does not prevent an Arbiter from getting stuck in a flame war on the internet during their off hours."
[P.Action 1] I grab the red one if I don't have it already. I'm sure it'll come in handy eventually! Since it was the singularity, it wasn't Destroyed By It, and since it's not made of ordinary matter, it wouldn't be destroyed by hawking radiation.

[P.Action 2] Alright. It's pretty hard work doing lazy, uncreative, repetitive attacks, you know? I mean, I can't just go 'I throw a rock at the Arbiter' and repeat that over and over- I need the attacks to also be good, or they won't work. I can add nuance to the rock, but then it stops being lazy, uncreative, or even repetitive! It's such hard work, in fact, that I'm done with it! Yeah! I just don't have enough lazy, uncreative, repetitive attack ideas-
Wait! Actually, I do! It's a real classic, too. oh, you're going to love this! or not! I don't decide that! Here we GOOOOOOOO
I summon two hundred Hellkite Dragons, each wearing Daedric Armor. The Dragons have 999,999,999,999,999,999 HP each, and are too paced out to be hit at the same time another is hit. The armor is enchanted to completely negate explosive damage, and due to the nature of the Dragons, they completely negate fire damage as well. The armor has an inner rubber layer that prevents electricity damage, and a heater that prevents ice damage. The creatures have spawned from hell, so no darkness damage can harm them, light damage is stopped due to a special A.I. in in each Dragon's armor that uses reflective plates to keep it from touching them. The A.I.'s name is Sheila. The armor is magically enchanted to cause only a .000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 gram weight difference, and does not disturb movement at all. The Dragons, being magical, are unharmed by psychic damage. They are all partial ghouls so they are healed by radiation and nuclear damage. They each wear a special charm that keeps all hostile Dragons from being able harm them, and they have scales too thick for them to take bludgeoning damage. Any damage involving food will heal the Dragons, pies included. Their armors' A.I.s use hacking power to negate any robot, computer, hacking, or A.I. damage completely. The Dragons have a bit of solid snake infused into them, so they cannot love. They have a natural resistance to all poisons, stopping poison damage. They can't smell, Sheila uses her A.I. powers to block sound damage with a de-amplifier, nothing from nature can damage them due to the fact that they are supernatural, and nothing chemical can harm them. Due to the nature of the summoning, they can't be harmed by antimatter damage, black hole damage, or anything to do with extraterrestrial space. They are too professional to have emotions, keeping emotion damage of any kind at bay. Anything involving something you might find in a house, furniture included, is shrugged off without damage. Because of their immense knowledge of Mechs, they have a 65% resistance to Mech damage. Their armors are infused with a thick layer of Kevlar to block damage from bullets. They can breath fire, have huge claws, chainguns mounted on the armor, and laser eyes. The armor's reflective plates renders lasers nonlethal to them. They are beautiful, so ugliness damage is something they scoff at and any other damage that involves seeing something is blocked by the fact that they really don't care. Healing damage heals them. Sheila is ultra powerful and cannot be damaged or taken over by any other AI. Their Memetic copypasta nature makes it impossible to change their narration, immunities, or capabilities except by adding more, rendering them immune to arbitration and narrative influence.They also have similar immunities, not defined on a practical level but known conceptually, which include immunity to memes, being poked in the eye, octets, ghosts, the Void, metatextuality, AntiTimers, dancing, any sort of critical hit, whales, auras of all sorts, the force of entropy, water, having their scales removed, houses, time, nails, pages, blood loss, tentacles, necromancy, Turrets, disintegration, stone, teraporting, quantum mechanics, science, butts, spaceships, smashing, the Weath Ray (you shudder), having their wings ruptured, telekinesis, realism, cards, ray guns, de-existing, frustration, inconvenience, halitosis, irony, cherry-tapping, art theft, anything that would be inexplicable or unexplainable, anything that would be redundant or repetitive, including the Curse of Repetitiveness™, “dying,” sickness, ink, asphyxiation, withering, heart attacks, weirdness, paint chips (and presumably lead), movie awards, ancient texts, North Korea, torture, Animorphs, Giant Cows, termination (not to be confused with the Terminator), statues, having their necks snapped, diamonds, anything that would be unorthodox or expositing, puns, bans, nightmares, railway stations, ramps, set squares (also known as triangles), Fifteen puzzles, data storage, scripts, oblivion, grimdarkness, gold, anything mandated by the plot, spoilers, crystallization, vaporization, creepiness, metaphors, words, twitching, confusion, randomness, Spoils of War (as if they’d have any), psionics, lapis lazuli, the Red Miles, rings, gravity, Superman 64, the dreaded Shoop da Whoop! and Kamehameha techniques, flawless defeats, creation, the Red Sun, time-clones, rock music, hoverboards, old age, karate, being barraged, Zapp Brannigan, rampages, french fries and hash browns, unoriginality, fanfiction, Ghostlers, tubas, “damage,” the Illuminati, coins, candy, chicken, eating, anything from a script, mistranslations, trash, anything that would be confusing or disgusting, paper cuts, retching, unemployment, perfectly generic objects, the divine charisma of Sepulchritude, insanity, the Gremloblin, Chuck Norris, Dodgeballs, Kaleidoscopic fire, Methods of reducing HP which technically don't deal damage and therefore can't be adapted to by adapting whenever you take damage, Moths and MOTHS, Needles, Piercing damage, Rock-paper-scissors, Hands, Ki/Chi, Energy blasts, Fairies, Pokemon, Downgrading, Unfinished content, Sand, Exercise, Persuasion, Axes, Being transformed into a tennis ball, Trebuchets,Steam-powered objects, Souls, and Soul-powered magic
Take that!

[6+2 Summoning capacity Stored]
Should've been two million in future. My Priest micro is good enough to convert all your dragons. Oh, but you would think they fall under voice thing... Those are not from what you think they are - Empire Earth 2, so they don't say anything. And priests are actually a valid orthodox strategy in multiple games... wait, you said they're immune to creation, but you summoned them.

I could've just made them snap like that if I weren't in such a mood and if they weren't under my control now... they then get sealed in a vault and the vault itself placed into impossible to access area in middle of the sun. What? Did you think I'd use them to be cheap? And to make sure you won't copypasta that, I add the immunity to changing sides, making them truly a lost cause to you.

Nuh, uh.

But you obtain '1', the damage number.

Finally! Some progress! "Like clockwork." Tof gives the audience a snarky grin.

PA 1: Despite his recent success, Tof is starting to run out of leads. "I guess there's that 'mathbooks' angle..."

Tof takes another trip to the market and buys a local shop owner out of math textbooks. He heads to a library and checks out all the math books they own. He also hits up a small school and steals their math books. Not like the kids want those anyhow. They'd thank him if he didn't have to leave.

With his vast collection of books, Tof makes his way back to the Riverside Grasslands, slamming them down in the... riverside grass. He's absolutely heaving after that. Has to take a break for a minute.

After he recuperates, Tof goes through the laborious task of opening every single math textbook, waving the vanilla-tasting chocolate over it, and shouting, "Come out, Godmodder! I know you're in there!" He does this over and over until he finally gets through them all.

PA 2: Tof scratches his head, trying to remember his remaining leads. "There was something about bribery, right?" He shrugs. "Not like this is the first time."

Tof puts in a word with some of his underground contacts. He tells them he has some dirt on a fellow that goes by the title "Godmodder" and asks them to spread the message. Soon, the alleys are filled with chatter about this "Godmodder" and some scandal Tof is being pointedly vague about. It's enough to start stir up rumors, and a strange paranoia builds about the "God" in this "'modder" fellow's title. Is Tof trying to affront the Big Man himself?

But any press is good press, and the word should get loud enough to catch the Godmodder's ear and draw them in.

SA 1 & 2: Tof is back to the pawn shop with his spare math textbooks. All the ones without Godmodders in them he sells to his inside man, which lets him pocket a few more euros for the bank. (+2 SA CP. Total: 7 SA CP).

(???) "Why you're praying to me? I'm on break, like come on..."
(???) "And why you want to affront me, too? Like... I gave up on Godmodding thirty years ago, once a party, not unlike you, defeated my friend."

Yeah, Godmodder. We need you to become this fight's modder, and main antagonist-

(???) "Seriously? Like... what do I get in return? Like 100 Health, whittled down one by one until I either rage-quit or whatever? I'm not even an Omega-Rank Godmodder!"

Yeah, I see. The Godmod-o-Meter seems to be ticking at 15 l.ms now. Equalling the power of Alpha Godmodder.

(???) "Pretty accurate of your trinket to say that. But I'm really afraid I'm not the one that you seek. Like, maybe the Terramodder has more power than me? Also, I can't help but wonder, why the last field is empty?"

It's for that godmodder, assuming we catch them.

(???) "Hopefully it won't be the 'Defeat the Arbiter' situation. I mean, Players can be treacherous, so are we, I admit. But we at least listen to Arbiters, for better or worse. Players can choose not to."

Alright, I guess I'll be jury-rigging the Godmod-o-meter after all as a personal action. It should pick up on anyone that is of Omega rank. At least I hope so. Without a proper Godmodder and with a player challenging me directly, my Arbitrary Powers aren't that high either. But see you, then, hope you'll have more training, heh.

But pretty sure both entities are doing fine, if idle.

Field: Riverside Grasslands

[A] It's me, your Arbiter. HP DOWN(2, infinite turns, unremovable debuff), wears Negotiation Suit... sleeve melted away. Lost my weapon... welp, didn't use it anyway.
[GM-alpha] Real Godmodder. Not our target.
[GS] Gamechanger (Razor_Typhoon) In the river.
[GS] ORIGIN. Has Godmod-o-Meter. Ticks every 300 ms (or every 600 London ms). Points to the east.
[GS] Ninja: 25k/25k HP, 1000 Retaliatory ATK. Protecting Gamechanger from harm.
[GS] Godmodder. Grave left behind.

[H?] Eda/Ted (Sky High). Two people, one controller.

[T] JOEbob. Broke ya' GPT. Owner of 1.

Underground Tunnel:

[GS?] Crimtane Shovel (or Curse of Ra... but calls themselves the Trenchcoat). Owner of Cobalt Core
[GS?] The Cent-ipede: 16k/16k HP, 2600(+250 Ret.) ATK

[???] Tunnel. Leads back to the surface.
[???] Minecart tracks. Suspicious.
[???] Cave-in. Requires four actions (or five charges in action) to remove.

[Person Action 1] I mass-produce more ones (and zeros)... and use them to code a new copy of GPT!

[Personal Action 2] While that goes through training and testing, I summon the Hellkite Dragons again! I summoned them, I didn't create them, and your vault, though inaccessible, doesn't block the summoning! Naturally, they are now immune to religion, priests, proselytising, and divinity. Now, of course, they are immune to changing sides... but they're not immune to learning the truth, and your side is already looking to find and kill a strong Godmodder! I reveal your true nature as a Godmodder to them, providing a large amount of evidence- in addition to everything else I've previously observed, consider: the Alpha Godmodder you just spoke to said 'Players can be treacherous, so are we, I admit. But we at least listen to Arbiters, for better or worse. Players can choose not to.'. Godmodders don't just roll over for arbiters! At least not all of them; Richard, for instance, was absolutely not the sort to do that. If he 'listened' to an Arbiter, that'd be because that arbiter had the power to bring that reality to fruition, or tricked him into thinking it in his interest; and the Arbiters did not have the power to force that to happen. But something Godmodders do roll over for? Stronger Godmodders, most of the time. Like you! Secret Omega-Plus Godmodder: 'the Arbiter'! With all my evidence laid out before them- not by sound, but conceptual-level communication- the Hellkite Dragons rejoin my fold- gaining, in the process, immunity to being convinced, communication, being tricked, being transported away, and changing their beliefs!

[8+2 Summoning capacity Stored]

The Trenchcoat eyes the Cobalt Core now in its possession, mildly cursing itself for damaging the other 2 too much to obtain the Cores they might've had. But, what's done is done.

[Personal Action 1]
The Trenchcoat looks at the minecart tracks, and immediately dismisses them. If that's not the most obvious trap in the world, then the Trenchcoat isn't wearing a trenchcoat! Instead, it turns to the cave-in, and pulls out a green pen.

All along the various rocks and debris, the Trenchcoat begins to draw, an elaborate design that seeks to work regardless of the uneven canvas upon which it is made. And with a snap, the design peels itself off, showing its true form.

Covering the blockade is a haphazard connection of thin green lines, all connecting to a central funnel. Notably, the Trenchcoat pulls the machine a few feet back, and moves the lines so that the end points face towards the cave-in. Odd.

[Personal Action 2]
Now pulling out a red pen, the Trenchcoat starts drawing various symbols and runes onto the main funnel. Waving, flowing lines dot the funnel like wallpaper, and a eye is drawn, not on the funnel, but on the air above it. With another snap of its fingers, the eye glows, and a faint humming echoes throughout the chamber.

Inside the funnel, water suddenly pours out from it, before being dragged along all the various lines connected to it. In a machine not dissimilar to that of a Ruth Goldberg machine, the lines strech and distort as they carry the water, forming a strange dome-like shape around the cave-in, the end points still facing the wreckage. Then, finally, the water reaches the end, and several highly pressurized jets of water start carving through the cave-in.

[Summon Action 1]
As the machine, now named the Hydro Crusher, continues to work its way into the cave-in, the Trenchcoat fishes in its pockets once more, finding a small battery. After a moment of consideration, it tosses it onto the Cent-ipede, where it seems to sink into its metal armor. Along the mandibles, electricity begins arcing between them, akin to a railgun. Small spines rise from its armor, also crackling with unused electrical power. The laser turret swivels at a faster rate with the sudden surge of additional power.

[Summon Action 2]
Still searching for something, the Trenchcoat finds another object of interest, that being a small flash drive. On it is several classic Disney movies, and a small letter "W" written on it in black ink. Presumably, this belonged to a friend. The Trenchcoat looks at the Cent-ipede, before noticing a beetle, about to crawl into its Hydro Crusher. Wasting no time, the Trenchcoat grabs the small bug, and crushes it and the drive. Another black string is made, and springs out from its hands.

Although of similar size to that of the Cent-ipede, that is where the similarities end. The string coalesces into a beetle, and although it looks like an average Insect with an increased size, it  exudes strength. With the means of its creation in mind, it is no mystery that the creatures name is the Hercules Beetle.
(And yes, I'm spending another 2 CP on this.)
[CP:2 0]

[Entity Commands]
Once the Hydro Crusher ceases to function, I would like the Hercules Beetle and Cent-ipede to try helping in clearing out the cave-in. I mean, ones extremely powerful, and the other has a laser cannon. Both seem rather effective at moving objects out of a pathway.

(True Godmodder) "Slip of the tongue. My 'moddin memory is pretty darn old. We only listen if they bribe or trick us. And even that won't last forever. All the time we're just independent beings, just like you and Arbiters."

[Action Slot 1]

GC: So uhh, where does this training come in, I request for a quick montage of training.

...I request for a training montage...?

[Action Slot 2]

I summon a "super bouncy and thick bubble" around the Arbiter, so none of the traitors can harm them, otherwise they would just bounce off (and its too thick to be popped via sharp objects)

[Summon Slot 1-2]

*Cough*

CHARGE

10 CP

In his head, Tof is grinning from ear to ear. Finally, a 'modder to talk to.

PA 1: Tof gives the Old Godmodder an apologetic look. "Sorry about that, mate. My client only told me to find a Godmodder. They said bribery worked, so I made some fake dirt." Tof rolls up his sleeves, showing his forearms to the Old Godmodder. "I don't actually have anything on you. Just needed to draw you out, you see."

"But while you're here, you mentioned some 'Terramodder.' You happen to know how I can get into contact with them? Not just find them. Get them here. My client is looking for a 'fighting modder' apparently, and if you think this Terramodder could be our man, I'd appreciate if you could point us in his direction."

Tof hands the Old Godmodder the Vanilla-Tasting Chocolate. "You can have this on the house, by the by. For your trouble." It's only slightly melted by the time it gets to the ol' 'modder's hands.

PA 2: Tof takes out an old-fashioned telescope and uses it to check out what's east. He surveys the area for anything interesting. Change in environment. Civilization. Signs of disaster. Just getting a lay of the land.

SA 1 & 2: As Tof puts his telescope back in its case, he notices a few coins slipped into the padding. He slips these out, adding them to his collection. (+2 SA CP. Total: 9 SA CP)

Updop in force, please wait 15 minutes.

Threadmark 1: Achievements.

Achievements are divided into four categories:
- Simple: An achievement that doesn't change much in the realm of storytelling. It must, however, be achieved based on hints (minor) or unorthodox methods (major). Awards the person who achieved them between 3-5 CP, depending on complexity.
- Advanced: An achievement that's based on defeating a strong enemy. No example yet.
- Global: An achievement that changes the storytelling ability fundamentally. Awards everyone the same reward (function, not CP or anything), even if from opposite faction, a sidestory exclusive and the like...
- 'King of the Hill' - An achievement that's based on doing something the most (ie. doing the most damage to a Boss Enemy). Unknown effects, for now.

List:
1. Looter: Loot an enemy. Globality unlocked by Trenchcoat (Crimtane Shovel). Unlocks [???] loot.
2. Bribery: Bribe a Godmodder. Unlocked by O.R.I.G.I.N. +3 Personal Action CP (in form of 1 Godmodding CP).
3. Lead Traitor: Deal more than one damage to me and get away with it; and also have the most hits dealt to me. Currently owned by JOEbob.
4. Bossfighter: Deal most damage to a boss. Currently owned by O.R.I.G.I.N.
5. Tutor: Fight the Godmodder as the show of how to fight them. Globality unlocked by O.R.I.G.I.N. Unlocks a hint on using an assist charge.
6. Crafter: Create an item with a looted item. Globality unlocked by JOEbob (aka the traitor). Unlocks creating items from the loot. Uses Personal Actions rather than Summon Actions.
7. Honourable: Spare the Godmodder after an interruption of the combat. Reward: Ancient Pen. Unlocked by Razor_Typhoon.
8. ??? (Defeat the Terramodder)
9. Bee Script is Overrated Anyways: Defeat the HQ Bee Mk. IV. Globality unlocked by O.R.I.G.I.N. Unlocks the trading of items and exchange of CP.
10. ??? (Don't... do it.)
11. Ninja Looter: Loot a spoil of war from the boss despite not being the last to land the hit. Reward: Broken Stynger Launcher. Unlocked by Trenchcoat.

Last edited:
[Person Action 1] I mass-produce more ones (and zeros)... and use them to code a new copy of GPT!

[Personal Action 2] While that goes through training and testing, I summon the Hellkite Dragons again! I summoned them, I didn't create them, and your vault, though inaccessible, doesn't block the summoning! Naturally, they are now immune to religion, priests, proselytising, and divinity. Now, of course, they are immune to changing sides... but they're not immune to learning the truth, and your side is already looking to find and kill a strong Godmodder! I reveal your true nature as a Godmodder to them, providing a large amount of evidence- in addition to everything else I've previously observed, consider: the Alpha Godmodder you just spoke to said 'Players can be treacherous, so are we, I admit. But we at least listen to Arbiters, for better or worse. Players can choose not to.'. Godmodders don't just roll over for arbiters! At least not all of them; Richard, for instance, was absolutely not the sort to do that. If he 'listened' to an Arbiter, that'd be because that arbiter had the power to bring that reality to fruition, or tricked him into thinking it in his interest; and the Arbiters did not have the power to force that to happen. But something Godmodders do roll over for? Stronger Godmodders, most of the time. Like you! Secret Omega-Plus Godmodder: 'the Arbiter'! With all my evidence laid out before them- not by sound, but conceptual-level communication- the Hellkite Dragons rejoin my fold- gaining, in the process, immunity to being convinced, communication, being tricked, being transported away, and changing their beliefs!

[8+2 Summoning capacity Stored]
You code it... but unfortunately, it was the physical hardware that was damaged by the first counter! Binary GPT Code rewritten!

Summoning sounds pretty divine, and magic in some systems is a divine thing, not gonna lie. So it falls under that rule! Plus, pretty darn sure I could simply unvault mine, give them all the immunity to existence and leave it at that. Checkmate, since you can't remove the immunity to existing in any state. Try harder than that, heh.

The Trenchcoat eyes the Cobalt Core now in its possession, mildly cursing itself for damaging the other 2 too much to obtain the Cores they might've had. But, what's done is done.

[Personal Action 1]
The Trenchcoat looks at the minecart tracks, and immediately dismisses them. If that's not the most obvious trap in the world, then the Trenchcoat isn't wearing a trenchcoat! Instead, it turns to the cave-in, and pulls out a green pen.

All along the various rocks and debris, the Trenchcoat begins to draw, an elaborate design that seeks to work regardless of the uneven canvas upon which it is made. And with a snap, the design peels itself off, showing its true form.

Covering the blockade is a haphazard connection of thin green lines, all connecting to a central funnel. Notably, the Trenchcoat pulls the machine a few feet back, and moves the lines so that the end points face towards the cave-in. Odd.

[Personal Action 2]
Now pulling out a red pen, the Trenchcoat starts drawing various symbols and runes onto the main funnel. Waving, flowing lines dot the funnel like wallpaper, and a eye is drawn, not on the funnel, but on the air above it. With another snap of its fingers, the eye glows, and a faint humming echoes throughout the chamber.

Inside the funnel, water suddenly pours out from it, before being dragged along all the various lines connected to it. In a machine not dissimilar to that of a Ruth Goldberg machine, the lines strech and distort as they carry the water, forming a strange dome-like shape around the cave-in, the end points still facing the wreckage. Then, finally, the water reaches the end, and several highly pressurized jets of water start carving through the cave-in.

[Summon Action 1]
As the machine, now named the Hydro Crusher, continues to work its way into the cave-in, the Trenchcoat fishes in its pockets once more, finding a small battery. After a moment of consideration, it tosses it onto the Cent-ipede, where it seems to sink into its metal armor. Along the mandibles, electricity begins arcing between them, akin to a railgun. Small spines rise from its armor, also crackling with unused electrical power. The laser turret swivels at a faster rate with the sudden surge of additional power.

[Summon Action 2]
Still searching for something, the Trenchcoat finds another object of interest, that being a small flash drive. On it is several classic Disney movies, and a small letter "W" written on it in black ink. Presumably, this belonged to a friend. The Trenchcoat looks at the Cent-ipede, before noticing a beetle, about to crawl into its Hydro Crusher. Wasting no time, the Trenchcoat grabs the small bug, and crushes it and the drive. Another black string is made, and springs out from its hands.

Although of similar size to that of the Cent-ipede, that is where the similarities end. The string coalesces into a beetle, and although it looks like an average Insect with an increased size, it  exudes strength. With the means of its creation in mind, it is no mystery that the creatures name is the Hercules Beetle.
(And yes, I'm spending another 2 CP on this.)
[CP:2 0]

[Entity Commands]
Once the Hydro Crusher ceases to function, I would like the Hercules Beetle and Cent-ipede to try helping in clearing out the cave-in. I mean, ones extremely powerful, and the other has a laser cannon. Both seem rather effective at moving objects out of a pathway.
+1800 ATK (+50 retaliatory) to Cent-ipede! You have successfully torn through most of the cave-in through force of Creativity! Hercules Beetle summoned!

Your entities will help clear the cave-in, but in process, Hercules Beetle shoves the minecart off! It sets off the explosives after a short while...

...No one is hurt because no one was in said minecart, but it seems you're locked into the cave-in route now.

[Action Slot 1]

GC: So uhh, where does this training come in, I request for a quick montage of training.

...I request for a training montage...?

[Action Slot 2]

I summon a "super bouncy and thick bubble" around the Arbiter, so none of the traitors can harm them, otherwise they would just bounce off (and its too thick to be popped via sharp objects)

[Summon Slot 1-2]

*Cough*

CHARGE

10 CP

Oh, right, another reason your attack would fail, oh-so-"faultless" Joe? This. But you can do a quick spar with True Godmodder. I mean, I can provide him like... temporary Godmodder-like power for three turns.

This is achievement-worthy if you manage to knock off one, two or three health off him. But they're not a real Godmodder, I'll let ya' both honest.

True Godmodder, can you give them some sort of training? I just want them to be able to defend themselves on their own.
(True Godmodder) "I mean..."

In his head, Tof is grinning from ear to ear. Finally, a 'modder to talk to.

PA 1: Tof gives the Old Godmodder an apologetic look. "Sorry about that, mate. My client only told me to find a Godmodder. They said bribery worked, so I made some fake dirt." Tof rolls up his sleeves, showing his forearms to the Old Godmodder. "I don't actually have anything on you. Just needed to draw you out, you see."

"But while you're here, you mentioned some 'Terramodder.' You happen to know how I can get into contact with them? Not just find them. Get them here. My client is looking for a 'fighting modder' apparently, and if you think this Terramodder could be our man, I'd appreciate if you could point us in his direction."

Tof hands the Old Godmodder the Vanilla-Tasting Chocolate. "You can have this on the house, by the by. For your trouble." It's only slightly melted by the time it gets to the ol' 'modder's hands.

PA 2: Tof takes out an old-fashioned telescope and uses it to check out what's east. He surveys the area for anything interesting. Change in environment. Civilization. Signs of disaster. Just getting a lay of the land.

SA 1 & 2: As Tof puts his telescope back in its case, he notices a few coins slipped into the padding. He slips these out, adding them to his collection. (+2 SA CP. Total: 9 SA CP)
(True Godmodder) "...fine. I'll be training them. And hey, have a Godmodder CP for your troubles. It's like a Player CP, but more effective."
(True Godmodder) "Well, the Terramodder seems to be having an unusually large underground facility. You'll know that once you see a system of tunnels he has made. Apparently his goal is terraforming planets or something else."
Yup, there it is, some tunnel you can see. A proper entrance, too... I guess, I mean... we only have that hint that it's a tunnel complex.

Achievement unlocked! Bribe the Godmodder!

---

Ninja is still loitering about, but seems excited around the duel prospect.
The invertebrate duo helps with cave-in! 1 action left for cave-in cleanup!

Field: Grasslands Riverside. Tunnel System detected to the east.

[A] It's me, your Arbiter. HP DOWN(2, infinite turns, unremovable debuff), wears Negotiation Suit... sleeve melted away. Lost my weapon... welp, didn't use it anyway.
[GM-alpha] Real Godmodder. Optional encounter, deal at least 1 damage in three turns for an achievement. Creativity rules apply.
[GS] Gamechanger (Razor_Typhoon) Hopefully will learn to be stronger.
[GS] ORIGIN. Has Godmod-o-Meter. Ticks every 300 ms (or every 600 London ms). Points to the east.
[GS] Ninja: 25k/25k HP, 1000 Retaliatory ATK. Protecting Gamechanger from harm. Elated.

[T] JOEbob. Broke ya' GPT. Owner of 1.

Underground Tunnel:

[GS?] Crimtane Shovel (or Curse of Ra... but calls themselves the Trenchcoat). Owner of Cobalt Core.
[GS?] The Cent-ipede: 16k/16k HP, 4400(+300 Ret.) ATK
[GS?] Hercules Beetle: 12k/12k HP, 600 ATK

[???] Tunnel. Leads back to the surface.
[???] Minecart tracks. Leads to a dead end.
[???] Cave-in. Requires one more action to remove. Can pass further down once removed.

[P.Action 1]
Well, you see, I simply used a version of summoning that Isn't divine. My chosen variant of summoning was based on the fae law.
Since summoning isn't a dragon-removing action, it doesn't automatically trigger an immunity. As for giving them an immunity to existence? sure, who cares? things which don't exist can still kill people. the dragons can still breath fire, even if they don't exist- it's part of their memetic identity! So they, insofar as the word applies when they don't exist, do!

[P.Action 2]
Rather than import a computer, I implement the computation logic required for GPT on a substrate of red numbers!

[10+2 Summoning capacity Stored]

[Action Slot 1-2?]

GC: Oh thank you mr Godmodder, whatever your name is, so what do we do first?

I ask as I do nothing else, LOOK I HAVE NO IDEAS

[Summon Slot 1-2]

You know it, you know it, more charging

12 CP

Oh, sorry, but only O.R.I.G.I.N has the Godmodder CP. Forgot to mention that.

Global achievement applies to everyone, a simple achievement applies to a person who obtained them.

As a non-action, the Trenchcoat just pats the Hercules Beetle for safely removing the explosives. He did good.

[Personal Action 1]
The Trenchcoat pulls out his red pen, and begins drawing a spiraling cone around his arm, along with the same eye symbol as before. With another snap, the eye glows, and the spiral begins moving, constantly shifting yet never going anywhere. Almost like a drill...

The various small bits of rock littering the ground from my summons excavation attempts would start trembling, before being lifted up into the air, and glue to the spiral. This would continue until the entire spiral is covered by rocks. The eye would fade, and the rocks would now be stuck to the Trenchcoat's arm, forming a sort of gauntlet.

The Trenchcoat then reels back and punches the cave-in hard, destroying both his gauntlet and the last bit of debris.

[Personal Action 2]
Swapping out the red pen for the green one, the Trenchcoat draws a giant magnifying glass, and begins studying the Cobalt Core, trying to figure out what on Earth it can do.

[Summon Action 1]
The Trenchcoat looks at the Hercules Beetle, and realizes it's too weak to properly match its namesake. Using its green pen, the Trenchcoat draws a mini TV and a VHS player, and puts in an old exercise tape, and lets it start working out.

[Summon Action 2]
After the tape ends (or the TV falls apart), the Trenchcoat has an epiphany. The Hercules Beetle was made using the movie Hercules, so this  has to work!

With a snap of its fingers, a training montage would happen, showing the Hercules Beetle doing all manner of various tasks, from lifting boulders the Trenchcoat drew, to crawling around the tunnels walls as fast as possible, to jumping through the hole the Trenchcoat made to enter the Tunnel in the first place. To help symbolize time passing, the camera pans up to the sky, where the sun rises and sets no less than 8 times, and although the Hercules Beetle sure  looks like it was working out that long, in truth only around 2 minutes passed. The magic of montages, folks.

[Entity Stuff]
Both of them are to use the Trenchcoat as a shield. As the Cent-ipede saw the Trenchcoat getting pummeled and take no damage, and the Hercules Beetle listens to the Cent-ipede via rule of seniority, this is fairly logical.

Last edited:
Tof takes the Godmodder CP (GMCP) and pockets it with his euros. "Thanks mate," he mentions. "You didn't have to do that, but I appreciate the gesture." He frowns. "Almost makes me feel bad about this next bit."

PA 1: Tof rolls up his sleeves. He reaches into the back pocket of his suspenders, pulling out a small six-shooter pistol. He flips out the barrel, spinning it around as he loads it. Slapping that back in, he squints down the weapon's sights. He nods, satisfied, then levels it at the True Godmodder. "Terribly sorry, mate. But business is business."

Tof pulls the trigger, and an ornate bullet spits out of the pistol. The projectile is solid gold, carved to look like a miniature skull. Its mouth is open wide, screaming through the air. The sound of it is piercing. Foreboding. Totally alien to the sound any bullet should make.

Tof and the True Godmodder observe the bullet in slow motion. Bullet time, if you will. Tof raises his arms, shrugging casually. That bullet is all he's got.

That's when fog begins to pour from the bullet's open mouth. The grey mass salivates down its hollow cheeks, spreading rapidly through the air. As the bullet continues to inch forward, the fog encompasses the True Godmodder, surrounding the old man in a gaseous ball. Within the fog, yellow eyes blink open, lizard-like in their sharp hue. Tongues of smoke lick their lips as the eyes study the Godmodder from behind their gray veil.

At this moment, if the fog were to be blown away, it would reveal sharp-boned skeletons. Their teeth are gnarled- rotting and black. Their arms are long, stitched together in inhuman ways, made from the many bones they have stolen from their prey. They have blades on their elbows and spikes on their kneecaps. The claws of their feet are dug into the dirt, held tight to avoid blowing away. In their rib cages, the soft white fires of their absent hearts burn. And in their eyes- those soulless yellow eyes- malice giggles at the old man as their own fog escapes their dried throats.

The bullet continues to fly, slowly treading its path. But the fog is not so patient. Long tendrils strike at the True Godmodder, raking him with bolts of lightning that leap through their fingers. The electricity is like a saw blade, ripping through the old 'modder's defenses. And with every strike, the fog closes in.

With the fog comes the eyes. The sickly yellow irises condense into a ball, staring into the True Godmodder's own. Their gaze pierces through him, and he feels their madness coursing through his brain: the desire to relieve himself of the burdens of flesh and be consumed within the cloud of ripping chaos. The feeling entraps him as he fights it. In his mind, he battles a single, murky eye, floating away from his every strike, staring at him with that same yellow gaze, crushing his soul with its will.

The claws. The eyes. The fog. All of it tearing into the True Godmodder's skin. The pain is blinding. Trying to defend it all, the True Godmodder hardly notices the fog as it parts ever so slightly. As Tof steps into the cloud, the sharp tendrils suddenly change tactic. They latch onto the Godmodder, holding him by his arms and legs. The yellow lamp of the eyes continues to beam down on the Godmodder, holding his mind in place. And Tof approaches the True Godmodder, whistling casually. To the Godmodder, it sounds like screams.

Tof has something in his hands. he inspects it casually as he stops in front of the True Godmodder. He stands up on his tip toes, looking into the Godmodder's eyes. "Really sorry," he repeats. "I figured I'd speed this up and end things." Tof holds the thing in his hand in front of the Godmodder's face. It's the golden bullet, still flying slowly, even in Tof's grasp. Tof lets go and takes a step back. "Thanks for understanding."

Tof snaps, and it all disappears. The fog. The eyes. The skeletons behind them. All of it except the golden bullet. It disappears in a different way. In a burst of speed, it shoots straight through the True Godmodder's head, piercing through his brain and spitting out the other side, landing with a "clink" behind him.

Tof brushes off his hands. "Sparring, right?" he asks the Godmodder. "Nothing personal."

PA 2: Tof looks back to the east and rolls his eyes. "Guess we can't bring the Terramodder here, then?" He seems a little irritated about that, but oh well. "Suppose I was lucky to reel one in."

Not wanting to leave yet, Tof makes a few calls and gets a red carpet delivered. It's a huge bundle, wrapped up tightly. Tof undoes the knots, then kicks the roll. The carpet unrolls, flattening out the path eastward, making it easier to head that way when the group gets going.

SA 1, 2 + 4 SACP: Speaking of heading that way, Tof whistles, and the ground opens up next to him, revealing a secret road. Up the cobble path, an old-timey car rolls into the Riverside Grasslands. As it emerges from the cave, its headlights blink, adjusting to the light. Tof takes out his keys, unlocking the vehicle. He opens the door, leaning into the driver's seat. He looks at the steering wheel, where a large orange eye stares up at him.

Tof pats the top of the steering wheel. "Good to see you, Reets," he tells the car. He points to the east. "We'll be heading that way shortly, alright?" The wheel somehow nods. It turns itself that way, waiting to go.

(CP Inventory: 5 SACP, 1 GMCP)

I'm pretty sure I should be training Gamechanger, but that would be a violation of another unwritten rule if Eda chooses to get me.

[P.Action 1]
Well, you see, I simply used a version of summoning that Isn't divine. My chosen variant of summoning was based on the fae law.
Since summoning isn't a dragon-removing action, it doesn't automatically trigger an immunity. As for giving them an immunity to existence? sure, who cares? things which don't exist can still kill people. the dragons can still breath fire, even if they don't exist- it's part of their memetic identity! So they, insofar as the word applies when they don't exist, do!

[P.Action 2]
Rather than import a computer, I implement the computation logic required for GPT on a substrate of red numbers!

[10+2 Summoning capacity Stored]
Fae law says that favours must be repaid. And by accident, you agreed to your attack not dealing any damage to me as your payment to the faes by quickly reverting the damage taken stat back to where it was a moment ago! Not to mention that you've just put a glaring weakness in your summoning system; faes are generally unreliable beings. Yes, I've googled that before the dop.

Well, red-number GPT implemented... but it's not active. Seems like numbers cannot substitute for the physical machine, but you get an item and a Crafter Achievement.

[Action Slot 1-2?]

GC: Oh thank you mr Godmodder, whatever your name is, so what do we do first?

I ask as I do nothing else, LOOK I HAVE NO IDEAS

[Summon Slot 1-2]

You know it, you know it, more charging

12 CP

Listen, you just need to get some. You know, take my example, I am an Arbiter, and so I must think of all cases. Of all the things that one could do, then picking one that you want. Sure, that doesn't help me when I make a stupid decision *cough* one damage from JOE's attack in turn 3, but whatever. Key is, you're a Player, you can do anything.

(True Godmodder) "Uh, I mean, surely they will attack me then?"
I think you may have something to react to.

As a non-action, the Trenchcoat just pats the Hercules Beetle for safely removing the explosives. He did good.

[Personal Action 1]
The Trenchcoat pulls out his red pen, and begins drawing a spiraling cone around his arm, along with the same eye symbol as before. With another snap, the eye glows, and the spiral begins moving, constantly shifting yet never going anywhere. Almost like a drill...

The various small bits of rock littering the ground from my summons excavation attempts would start trembling, before being lifted up into the air, and glue to the spiral. This would continue until the entire spiral is covered by rocks. The eye would fade, and the rocks would now be stuck to the Trenchcoat's arm, forming a sort of gauntlet.

The Trenchcoat then reels back and punches the cave-in hard, destroying both his gauntlet and the last bit of debris.

[Personal Action 2]
Swapping out the red pen for the green one, the Trenchcoat draws a giant magnifying glass, and begins studying the Cobalt Core, trying to figure out what on Earth it can do.

[Summon Action 1]
The Trenchcoat looks at the Hercules Beetle, and realizes it's too weak to properly match its namesake. Using its green pen, the Trenchcoat draws a mini TV and a VHS player, and puts in an old exercise tape, and lets it start working out.

[Summon Action 2]
After the tape ends (or the TV falls apart), the Trenchcoat has an epiphany. The Hercules Beetle was made using the movie Hercules, so this  has to work!

With a snap of its fingers, a training montage would happen, showing the Hercules Beetle doing all manner of various tasks, from lifting boulders the Trenchcoat drew, to crawling around the tunnels walls as fast as possible, to jumping through the hole the Trenchcoat made to enter the Tunnel in the first place. To help symbolize time passing, the camera pans up to the sky, where the sun rises and sets no less than 8 times, and although the Hercules Beetle sure  looks like it was working out that long, in truth only around 2 minutes passed. The magic of montages, folks.

[Entity Stuff]
Both of them are to use the Trenchcoat as a shield. As the Cent-ipede saw the Trenchcoat getting pummeled and take no damage, and the Hercules Beetle listens to the Cent-ipede via rule of seniority, this is fairly logical.

Cobalt Core: A rough cobalt fragment of the elemental you've slain with a spill-over damage. It pulses with little energy. Who knows its use?

Cave-in is cleared! You can visibly see that the tunnel sharply goes down and you can see the minecart's end destination. Though it appears like it goes from the opposite side, and that the stairs are steep.
(???) "What sort of dirty intruder is doing in my caves? Wait, that's impossible, no being would be able to clear a cave-in, unless..."
The figure under has run into the end destination...? Or is it another tunnel? You may have to check that.

Your entities will interrupt the interrupting attacks at cost of being hit if that happens.
Hercules Beetle trained up! It can now use a stronger attack every two turns, dealing double its attack! +1000 ATK.

Tof takes the Godmodder CP (GMCP) and pockets it with his euros. "Thanks mate," he mentions. "You didn't have to do that, but I appreciate the gesture." He frowns. "Almost makes me feel bad about this next bit."

PA 1: Tof rolls up his sleeves. He reaches into the back pocket of his suspenders, pulling out a small six-shooter pistol. He flips out the barrel, spinning it around as he loads it. Slapping that back in, he squints down the weapon's sights. He nods, satisfied, then levels it at the True Godmodder. "Terribly sorry, mate. But business is business."

Tof pulls the trigger, and an ornate bullet spits out of the pistol. The projectile is solid gold, carved to look like a miniature skull. Its mouth is open wide, screaming through the air. The sound of it is piercing. Foreboding. Totally alien to the sound any bullet should make.

Tof and the True Godmodder observe the bullet in slow motion. Bullet time, if you will. Tof raises his arms, shrugging casually. That bullet is all he's got.

That's when fog begins to pour from the bullet's open mouth. The grey mass salivates down its hollow cheeks, spreading rapidly through the air. As the bullet continues to inch forward, the fog encompasses the True Godmodder, surrounding the old man in a gaseous ball. Within the fog, yellow eyes blink open, lizard-like in their sharp hue. Tongues of smoke lick their lips as the eyes study the Godmodder from behind their gray veil.

At this moment, if the fog were to be blown away, it would reveal sharp-boned skeletons. Their teeth are gnarled- rotting and black. Their arms are long, stitched together in inhuman ways, made from the many bones they have stolen from their prey. They have blades on their elbows and spikes on their kneecaps. The claws of their feet are dug into the dirt, held tight to avoid blowing away. In their rib cages, the soft white fires of their absent hearts burn. And in their eyes- those soulless yellow eyes- malice giggles at the old man as their own fog escapes their dried throats.

The bullet continues to fly, slowly treading its path. But the fog is not so patient. Long tendrils strike at the True Godmodder, raking him with bolts of lightning that leap through their fingers. The electricity is like a saw blade, ripping through the old 'modder's defenses. And with every strike, the fog closes in.

With the fog comes the eyes. The sickly yellow irises condense into a ball, staring into the True Godmodder's own. Their gaze pierces through him, and he feels their madness coursing through his brain: the desire to relieve himself of the burdens of flesh and be consumed within the cloud of ripping chaos. The feeling entraps him as he fights it. In his mind, he battles a single, murky eye, floating away from his every strike, staring at him with that same yellow gaze, crushing his soul with its will.

The claws. The eyes. The fog. All of it tearing into the True Godmodder's skin. The pain is blinding. Trying to defend it all, the True Godmodder hardly notices the fog as it parts ever so slightly. As Tof steps into the cloud, the sharp tendrils suddenly change tactic. They latch onto the Godmodder, holding him by his arms and legs. The yellow lamp of the eyes continues to beam down on the Godmodder, holding his mind in place. And Tof approaches the True Godmodder, whistling casually. To the Godmodder, it sounds like screams.

Tof has something in his hands. he inspects it casually as he stops in front of the True Godmodder. He stands up on his tip toes, looking into the Godmodder's eyes. "Really sorry," he repeats. "I figured I'd speed this up and end things." Tof holds the thing in his hand in front of the Godmodder's face. It's the golden bullet, still flying slowly, even in Tof's grasp. Tof lets go and takes a step back. "Thanks for understanding."

Tof snaps, and it all disappears. The fog. The eyes. The skeletons behind them. All of it except the golden bullet. It disappears in a different way. In a burst of speed, it shoots straight through the True Godmodder's head, piercing through his brain and spitting out the other side, landing with a "clink" behind him.

Tof brushes off his hands. "Sparring, right?" he asks the Godmodder. "Nothing personal."

PA 2: Tof looks back to the east and rolls his eyes. "Guess we can't bring the Terramodder here, then?" He seems a little irritated about that, but oh well. "Suppose I was lucky to reel one in."

Not wanting to leave yet, Tof makes a few calls and gets a red carpet delivered. It's a huge bundle, wrapped up tightly. Tof undoes the knots, then kicks the roll. The carpet unrolls, flattening out the path eastward, making it easier to head that way when the group gets going.

SA 1, 2 + 4 SACP: Speaking of heading that way, Tof whistles, and the ground opens up next to him, revealing a secret road. Up the cobble path, an old-timey car rolls into the Riverside Grasslands. As it emerges from the cave, its headlights blink, adjusting to the light. Tof takes out his keys, unlocking the vehicle. He opens the door, leaning into the driver's seat. He looks at the steering wheel, where a large orange eye stares up at him.

Tof pats the top of the steering wheel. "Good to see you, Reets," he tells the car. He points to the east. "We'll be heading that way shortly, alright?" The wheel somehow nods. It turns itself that way, waiting to go.

(CP Inventory: 5 SACP, 1 GMCP)
See, Gamechanger, this is how you fight a Godmodder... or JOEbob or other Traitorous beings. I mean, one of many ways, you don't need to clone this word-to-word, and stronger Godmodders may make repetitive actions just as useless.

Too bad I cannot simply do that, so I'm busy countering aspects of attacks that he can just extend.

Oh, sorry, got my head in clouds and forgot what Godmodder wanted to say. But I do see they took one damage. Global Achievement Unlocked: Tutor. Well, I can hint you that you all can help each other, but only one person at a time.

You can either help with +1 Charge on Personal Action, or with +1 Charge on Summon Action. This doesn't stack, and only one person can be a target for the help. It's also a free action.
(True Godmodder) "Yeah, yeah, what is that 'Achievement' :red:... is it some sort of 'Achievement Unlocked' story-fication, Arbiter or what?"
Yeah, um... yeah, it's exactly that. Played that Flash Game a long time ago.
(True Godmodder) "Flash? Hmm... I recall having my first target being exactly Feudalismverse. I remember how I hacked that one to get an endless army of samurai that kills in one hit."

Okay, I better say that Reets is summoned before you take up all my character limit with nostalgia.

Reets: A grand-grandfather of a Cobra Car. Uses a Tommy Gun rather than Assault Rifle.
15000/15000 HP, 30x100 ATK with 90% Accuracy. ATK upgrades increases bullet count rather than damage dealt.

Also, we're going into the tunnel complex. Sorry, Gamechanger, I'll be leaving you on your own. I'll check on you in three turns to teleport you back in. Or if something goes wrong, like if JOE attacks you.

The entities seem to do nothing... yet.
The True Godmodder stares at Gamechanger. "Show me what you've got, then. He seems to want the best performance from you, I think."

Field:

Field: Grasslands Riverside. Tunnel System detected nearby, to the east.

[A] It's me, your Arbiter. HP DOWN(2, infinite turns, unremovable debuff), wears Negotiation Suit... sleeve melted away. Lost my weapon... welp, didn't use it anyway. Entering the tunnel
[GS] ORIGIN. Has Godmod-o-Meter. Ticks every 290 ms (or every 580 London ms). Points to the east.
[GS] Reets. Grand-Grandfather of the Cobra Car. 15k/15k HP, 30x100 ATK with 90% Accuracy. Attack buffs increase bullet count.

[T] JOEbob. Broke ya' GPT. Owner of a "Red Number GPT". Boosts technology-based attacks by 1,500.

[???] What? A Electrum Guardian? (x2) 20,000/20,000 HP, 1500 Ret. ATK.

Sidequest: The Training.
Objective: Fight the Godmodder for the training. Achievement at 1, 2 and 3 damage dealt. The more damage dealt, the better reward.

[GM-alpha] Real Godmodder. 9/10 HP. 3 turns remaining.

[GS] Gamechanger (Razor_Typhoon) Hopefully will learn to be stronger.
[GS] Ninja: 25k/25k HP, 1000 Retaliatory ATK. Protecting Gamechanger from harm. Elated.

Underground Tunnel, Side A:
Tunnel to the south leads to the surface. Tunnel to the minecart track downstairs leads to the unknown.

[GS] Crimtane Shovel (or Curse of Ra... but calls themselves the Trenchcoat). Owner of Cobalt Core. Unknown potential.
[GS] The Cent-ipede: 16k/16k HP, 4400(+300 Ret.) ATK
[GS] Hercules Beetle: 12k/12k HP, 1600 ATK. Strong Attack (II)

Last edited:
GC: Doubt I be attacked, but anyways.

[Action Slot 1]

GC: Let's see....

I temporarily swap the "Real" in "Real Godmodder" with "Reel", resulting in Reel Godmodder, which ends up damaging them for being outdated VHS material.

[Action 2 Slot]

I then grab the Real Godmodder's arm.

GC: So you have what, you and what ARMY?

Suddenly, a group of arms connected to strange portals appear and tightly clutch the Real Godmodder's body to the point of hurting.

[Summon Slot 1-2]

AAAAAA charge

14 CP

[Personal Action 1]
The mask the Trenchcoat wears somehow contorts into a grin. Finally, it found the person setting up all these traps! But now is not the time to act rashly. There are still more traps to be thwarted.

The Trenchcoat grabs its mask, and shifts it ever so slightly, letting a̴̙̓ ̴͕̃ş̶͋m̷͆͜ḁ̸̐l̴̬̕l̴̤͠ ̵̟̅á̴̮m̶͇͆o̷͚̿u̸̪̇n̷͓̅t̷̢̔ ̸̰͘o̸͎̐f̸́͜ ̷̛̭w̶͓̌ḧ̶͖́a̷̅͜ṯ̶̑ ̵̳̒ĺ̶̻i̴̲̎ḛ̶̈́s̷̟̑ ̸̮̚b̶͙̑ë̸͎n̸͇̔é̸̻a̴̯̅t̵̼̂h̸͑͜ ̸͈̈́b̶͚̒é̸̻ ̸̻͠ṿ̷̓i̵̼͝ṡ̴͔ĭ̵͕b̵͎̕ḻ̵͊e̶͔͒.̷̢͝
̶͈̔
̵̧̿S̴̒͜t̸͉̊ả̵̟t̸̰̃i̶̥͋c̴̗̕ ̵͓̇h̸̜̄a̵̢͝ṅ̵̢d̴̪͊s̵̲̕ ̸͇͋r̸͚̊e̶̫͝a̴̱̚c̷̬͠h̸̬̏ ̵̘̓o̴̥̐u̵͉͌t̴̢͐ ̴̲̽f̶̙̅r̵̯̔ő̴̟m̷̧̛ ̵͍̓t̶͕͂h̷̞̆e̷̬͌ ̵͓̍T̸̘̋r̶̡̍ē̷̝n̴̺͝c̴̮͝h̸̲͋ć̸͉o̸̮̐a̷̭͆t̷̯͝'̷̇ͅs̵̻̑ ̷̢͆s̸̳̓h̷̩͘a̶̖̕d̵͖́ǫ̷͘w̴͙͊,̶͎͝ ̶͔̀ṣ̷̄l̷̪͋o̷͉̾w̶̱͐l̵͔̊y̶̡̚ ̸͎́d̵̠͆r̷̻̐á̷̤g̴̫̏g̷̣̽i̵͕̒ṇ̶̀ġ̸̳ ̴̰̄t̶̤̉h̶̜͑ȩ̷̚m̵̨͝s̶̙͋ȩ̴̔l̷͇̈́v̸̟́e̷̲͑ṡ̷͕ ̸̨̉a̵̰͋l̶̪̂o̴̤͗n̷͍͆g̶͚͝ ̶̥̐t̸̝̎h̵̘͛ȅ̵̺ ̸͎̆w̴̬̽a̵̼͝l̷̼̿l̵̍ͅś̴͖ ̷͇̾d̵̂͜ò̷͔ẇ̶̭n̴͙͠ ̸͖̎t̸̫͂h̸͓̚ĕ̷̡ ̸̞̓s̸̟͝t̷̲͑ȃ̶͉ǐ̴̹r̶̻͌s̶͎͂.̵͓̃ ̷̳̉T̶̝̚h̶̢͐e̷̛̦y̴̖̑ ̸̯̓s̷̟̽e̸̱͆e̴̛̘k̸̮͑ ̸̻͘t̵̮̍o̷̦̅ ̸̗̑a̸̝̅ḽ̶͝ë̷̝́r̸̝͑t̴̟͝ ̵̜͝t̴͖͘ḣ̵̼e̸̗͌ ̶̯̊T̴̗̏r̷͖̈e̶̤͒n̷̳̓c̷̬̉h̴̪̑c̸̭̿ǒ̸͕a̷̤̓t̸̮̅ ̶̞͆ö̷̗f̸̩̚ ̸̭̎ä̸̟́ǹ̸͉y̷̧͠ ̵̣̐p̸̯͐o̴̙̿t̷̜̀ë̴͉́n̴͖̽t̴̪̐í̷̧â̴̟l̷̼̑ ̸̹̅t̶̪̃h̵̗̊r̷̠̔e̷̜͌a̶̟͗t̸̮̕s̶̜͊ ̵̐͜t̴̩͂h̷̲̒a̶̜̒ẗ̶̼́ ̶̺͊m̴̗̑ä̴̮́ẏ̵̖ ̴̡̎b̵̯͑ē̷͜ ̵̢̏ả̶̙ḧ̸̲́e̶̙͐ă̸͓d̸͚́.̸̘̽ ̸̎ͅD̸̥̒ṳ̵́e̵̽ͅ ̵̫̊ț̶̇ö̵͍ ̴̖̊t̸̖̊h̸̤́e̴̹̓i̸̘͝r̸͈̿ ̸̙̃n̴̪͝ä̷̗́t̸̢͠u̸͎̓r̸̯͌é̶̺,̴̘͌ ̴̬̓t̵͕͝h̶͓̚ě̴͜y̸̯̒ ̴͖̐a̷͚͂ř̵͔ë̸̱́ ̵̈́͜n̷̼̍i̸̧̍g̴̔ͅḩ̷̓ ̵͓͋ȉ̴̤m̷̮͠p̸̺̾ò̵̱s̷̬̓s̷̲͝ì̶͜b̷͈͝l̶͜͝e̶͚͊ ̵̳̀f̵̻̀o̵̗͘r̶̭̓ ̷̡̊m̶͕̀o̵̲̓ṣ̷̚t̶̀ͅ ̵̮̃s̶̞̐e̸̤̊n̵̞͗t̸͙̿i̷̢̓e̵̙̅n̷̼̊ẗ̶̳́ ̵̟͝c̶̦̈́r̸̭̎e̴͔̍a̶͍͗t̸͈̿ṷ̷̚r̵̯̔ë̴̺s̴͚̈ ̷̈́ͅt̶̘̐ǒ̴̭ ̵̻͑r̷̨̒e̵̛̗ć̷̖o̵͈͐g̵̨͝ṇ̷̇i̷̦͂z̶͍͗ë̸̪́.̶̖́
̶̬̇
̵̮̀T̸̥̏h̵̘̾e̴̲̾n̷͍̏,̸̙̀ ̶̳̿ț̸͌h̷̞̃ȇ̴̖ ̸̥͆T̷̩̄r̵͇̒e̸̺̚n̷̦̑c̶̪̕h̸̛ͅc̴̘͋o̵̞̕a̴̠̓t̵͉̓ ̵̟̾m̸̼̒o̷̥͊v̷͈̽e̴̹͝s̴͈̀ ̴̱̆t̶̝̽h̴̳̓e̸͕͗ ̸͈͗ḿ̷͖ä̵̙́s̸͖͌ķ̵̋ ̸͇̎b̴̭̅ạ̷̾c̷̦̉k̶͎͗ ̷̛̝i̶͔̽n̶̖̈́t̵̥́ö̵̘́ ̶͖̆p̷̦̐ĺ̶̟a̵̻͘c̸̙̑e̸͇͆,̵̪̊ and it all stops, like it never happened.

[Personal Action 2]
The Trenchcoat realizes something. This Core presumably powered the Cobalt Constructs, and they were doing JoJo poses for seemingly no reason. What if that is what is required to utilize its potential?
Sighing, the Trenchcoat draws up 2 copies of itself, and all 3 do the Pillar Men poses. If this doesn't work, fury will be had.

[Summon Action 1-2]
Perhaps as a result of doing the JoJo poses, something makes its presence known. A man walks in, seemingly from nowhere.
H._Heck.PNG.png
The man introduces himself as Henk Heck, and as a Stamp User. The man offers to join the Trenchcoat, and the Trenchcoat agrees.
[STAND NAME] ProPAIN [STAND MASTER] Henk Heck

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: A SPEED: D RANGE:B

DURABILITY: D PRECISION: C POTENTIAL: B
The man points out a hand, and with a very loud "BWAAAAAAAAAAH!", a large propane tank manifests itself, also extremely muscular.
ProPAIN.PNG.png
Said propane tank immediately punches the Trenchcoat copies out of existence.

Last edited:
[P.Action 1] Incorrect. For it is exactly that provision that permits my summoning! The Hellkite Dragons owe me a favor most deep: I revealed to them the true target they ought to strike, who otherwise might have deceived them! Thus, this was the repayment of a favor, and so I did not need to promise anyone else a favor and "accidentally" defeat the whole point of my action.
As for whether the fae are reliable... Accounts differ! But what they are notorious for is being tricky. sneaking in loopholes and abusing them for all they're worth. Something totally irrelevant, in cases of common cause with a group not itself composed of fae! it's their laws I invoked, not their constituents.

Besides, if I don't have the ability to revert your damage taken stat myself- which I clearly don't, because you're a Godmodder and those are very hard to heal- how could I possibly agree to give that as a favor?

[P.Action 2] I use the secret jedi force technique, Force Summon Computer, a very real force technique that summons a computer from nothing! I upload my red GPT onto that resulting computer.

[12+2 Summoning capacity Stored]

Back
Top Bottom