Single Thread RP Defeat the-

A dop time! Where did O.R.I.G.I.N. go, though?

[Personal Action 1-2]
The Trenchcoat glances over at its various entities, along with Tof and Reets, and holds out a hand. A sign to stand back. Walking forward, the Trenchcoat stands directly in front of the Quartz Pillar, and tosses its mask into the air, ṣ̸̔h̸̜̏ǫ̸̆w̶̦͗ï̴̘n̵͕͝ǧ̷͙ ̵̙̀į̶͝t̴̹͆s̵͖͋ ̴̣̀t̶̖̔r̶̹̃ű̴̧ȅ̴̹ ̸̝́f̶͔͝ö̶͉r̸̼͌m̸̟̊.̸̟͘ ̷͇̾T̴̫̄h̸̤̑e̷̖̿ ̴͓͝T̸̨̎r̸̳̈́ê̵͓ṉ̸̂c̴̮͝h̶̖͛c̶͈͋o̵̮͝a̷̮̎ț̶̆ ̶͎̏p̶̛̮u̷͓͒ṇ̸̀ĉ̶̪h̴͚͋e̶̞͝s̸̫̑ ̷̨̋t̴̮̑h̴̹̅e̶͍͠ ̴̨̇P̴̰̂i̴̦̔l̴̲̕l̷͎̿å̵ͅř̶̦,̴̮̂ ̶̛̪ȃ̷͔s̴͚͐ ̸̨͋ẗ̴́͜g̵͎̏ȩ̷̌ ̶̼̒å̸̞r̶̫͋e̸̱̽ ̸̬̎ô̸̪f̵̫̉ ̷̰̐c̸̞̆ô̷̱ǹ̷̪t̴͕͌a̶͔̒ç̵̋ţ̴̈́ ̵͕̆ģ̷̽e̴̼͊t̵̥͗s̴͙͝ ̸͚̅c̷̹̆ơ̴̖ǹ̵͜v̷̲̈e̷̝͆r̴͕̄t̴̯͑e̸̦͝d̴̫͗ ̵̛̖i̴̒ͅņ̵͘ţ̷̕ö̴͜ ̴̗͛t̸̰͗h̷̭͂e̶͚͒ ̴͖̒s̸͙̈́a̷̪̿m̶͉̋ẻ̵̜ ̵̖̈́s̵̮̈t̶̗̅a̴͎͘t̸͊ͅì̶͉c̴̙͆ ̴̪̚m̶̨͆e̴͙͠s̷̙̿s̴̙͠ ̶͕̇s̷͈͋ē̷̫ë̶̫́n̴̦͛ ̶̬͋b̶̘͊e̵̩͗f̴͕̀o̸̢̕r̶̦̚e̸̜̕.̸̊͜ ̷̘̓Ḷ̷͊à̸̡r̶̩͑g̸̣̎é̶̖ ̴̠̀t̷͉̄ė̵͚n̸̺̏ḏ̵̇ŕ̵͖i̷̞̊l̵̨͌s̴̗̕ ̸̢̀š̶̝p̷̢͒ī̶͜ķ̴͂è̷͚ ̶̨̏f̷̨̿r̶̙͘o̶̦̿m̷̗̐ ̶̳͒t̴̯̚h̴̦͗e̶̖͝ ̶͖̇t̶̮̆h̷̗̀ḭ̶̉s̸͖̊ ̷̉ͅm̶̯̎ȅ̶̫s̶̊ͅs̵̡̿,̸͈̆ ̴̺͠b̴͙̀é̶̺f̶͖͝o̷̭̚r̶̡̔e̷͆͜ ̸͉͌t̵̮̂ǘ̶̼r̴̻̾n̸̲̅i̴̛̙ṅ̷͉g̷̭͒ ̸̪̏í̵͜n̷̪̎w̷͙̑a̶̒͜r̸͎̓ḑ̵̎s̶̺̑ ̸̹͂a̵̩̔n̸͙͆d̴̨̚ ̸̝̐i̷͓̒m̴̤͋p̴̚ͅä̷̧́l̷͉̈́ì̵͜n̴͍̑ǵ̴͖ ̵̹̍t̵͕͘h̷̭̍e̵̝̚ ̷̠̿P̷͉̈́i̷̢͠l̷̝͆l̵̞̂a̸͔̕r̶͇̊,̴͈̊ ̶̢̌d̴̡̈́r̷̼͋i̵̗͒l̷̼̍l̸̮̄ĭ̵͉n̷̫̊g̴͚̚ ̸̣̐t̷̯̑h̶̄ͅe̷̛̤i̴̺̾r̷̛̠ ̶̝́ẘ̴͖a̷̝͆y̷̳̏ ̶̉ͅṯ̵̍h̶̟̍r̸̞̀o̶̙͘ù̷͎g̶̗͋h̶̪͆ ̴͝ͅt̸̻̀h̵͍̓e̶̞̒ ̴̯͝Q̸͚̀ù̶̩ạ̵͛ȓ̶̦t̷̟̂z̵̢̏.̷̬̆
̷̤̊
̷͚͝Ḃ̸̤ṵ̸͘t̵͚̿ ̴̗̏i̴̟͝t̶̺̿'̶̺̌s̴͚̓ ̶͎͊n̴̛͇ó̸͖t̵͓̕ ̵̖̆f̷̜͑ạ̸͗s̷͇͛ẗ̶̮́ ̴͖͠e̷̊͜n̷͇̚ò̷̟u̷̢̍g̶̗̕h̴̪̋.̵͍̐ ̴̈́͜Ŵ̷̝í̴͖t̵̥̕h̸̭̆ ̷̻͋a̴̱̍ ̷̡͑y̵̺̏e̶͇̋l̶̪̒l̴̫͘ ̸͎̓ǒ̶͚f̸̟̿ ̴̱͑t̶͓͗h̵̡̑o̸̼̿ǘ̸̫s̴͑ͅa̸͇͋n̴̳͝d̷̨͊s̴̰̽ ̵̱̎ǒ̴̬f̶̞̈́ ̸̐͜ő̶̞v̵̜̌e̷̝͐r̴͈͆l̴̈͜a̴̻̽p̴̣̐p̴̩͊i̷͖͛n̵̤͆g̸̟̿ ̴̘̐v̸̘͠ȏ̴̘i̴͖͆c̵͉̅e̵̛̤s̴͔̓,̸̫͠ ̶̭̚ẗ̷͓́h̵͉͛ē̸̦ ̷̲̕T̶͉̕r̷̗̚e̵̖̚n̷̘͗c̵͓̄h̸̟̊c̴͓̓o̸̲͌a̸͖̋ț̸͂ ̵̜̇s̵͍̿l̴̻̇ā̶̭m̵͔̋s̶̞͌ ̸̝̍í̵̺t̴̙͂s̵̯͠ ̵̞͘f̵̪́ḯ̵̮s̵͓͛ẗ̵̥́s̴̍͜ ̷̟͝i̴̼̅n̷̲͛ṱ̵̈ȍ̶͙ ̴͚͗ṭ̴͌h̵̦̉e̷̝̓ ̸̬̐g̶̨͆ṛ̵͗ơ̶̝ú̴͉n̸̮͗d̴̗̄,̶͎̐ ̴̜͠ẗ̷̪́u̵̝͘r̵̡̒n̴͍̑í̵̭n̷̅ͅg̵͙͊ ̴̓͜ţ̶͑h̵̘̀ę̸͗ ̴̨̕v̵͖̿e̷̙͊ȑ̴̟y̸̪̐ ̷͓̾ǵ̴̙r̵͈͠o̸̭̎u̶̥̇n̵̺̈́d̴̡͑ ̴͉̌i̵̢̾t̸̮̉s̷̡͑ ̶̦̒s̵̫̊t̶̪͗ȁ̸̰n̵̜̊d̸̠͊ǐ̴͖n̵̪̍g̷̗̑ ̵̢̐o̴̞̅n̶̠̕ ̵͕̿i̶͔̓ǹ̵̠t̵̢̛ò̶̹ ̶̢̊t̶̤̓ḫ̸͆e̴͈͂ ̷̘͝ȅ̶͕r̸̯̓r̵̡͆o̶̝̓ṛ̶̃ ̸̀ͅf̴̠̐i̷̗͂l̶̟̐l̸̰̊e̵̬̎d̸̠̆ ̶͇̋m̸͙̃e̷̞̒ṣ̸̅s̷͎͘.̸͜͝ ̴̭͗F̵͐ͅȑ̴̝o̵͚͝m̸̦͛ ̴̫͝t̷̬̚h̸̻̍ḛ̶̎ ̶̘͗d̷̲̀e̶̼̓p̵̽ͅt̸̖̄h̴̞̄s̸̫̐ ̵̣̇o̶̰͘f̷̤͐ ̵̫̈́į̵̓t̶̢̎ ̸͇͊r̶͓͒i̴͔̿s̴̨̍è̵̡s̴̩̊ ̸͉̅a̸̾ͅ ̴̛̘l̴̢̒á̸͍r̴̮̚ḡ̵͈ȩ̸̄,̷̡͠ ̶̺̂ś̸̜n̴͉͝a̴̜͛k̷̢̋e̶̛̮-̶̨̚l̶̺͗ỉ̴͚k̶̼͝ë̵̖ ̵̨̃c̶͍͘r̸͇̐e̸̬̅a̸͓͂t̷̼̓ú̵̯ṛ̴̾ḙ̶͠,̵͇͋ ̵͓͐i̵̕͜t̵̠̚s̴̞̾ ̸̣̋m̵̼̈́e̷̬̐l̵͎͑t̸̠̀e̴͉̓d̴̬̑ ̸̙͒f̶͉̏a̸͉̍c̸̟̚e̸̞͋ ̷̱̍b̸͖̀e̴͉̓l̸͔͋t̸͈͂i̶̔ͅn̷̘͗g̷̻̓ ̴͈̐o̵̗͘ù̶͉ẗ̴̩́ ̴̠̔a̵̬̒ ̸͖͘d̵͙͠i̵̟̿ŝ̴̼t̵͖̍ò̷̞r̵͙̈ẗ̴̠́e̷͒͜d̴͖̔ ̶͔̄s̴̥͗c̸̲͂r̸͎̈́ȇ̵ͅe̸͉̋c̷̜̔h̶͍̒ ̵̳̆o̸̟̐f̸̻͑ ̸̧̆d̶̦̓e̷͖͊f̵̳̃i̴͚͊a̶͆͜n̸̞͛c̷̡̆e̷̢̓.̴̪̊ ̸̬̏Ț̶͐ȟ̶ͅë̶̡ ̴̚͜c̷̦̓r̷̢͐ȩ̴̍a̴̺͝ẗ̶̺́u̵̝̍r̸͊͜e̷̹͊ ̵̝̆ř̸̫ī̷̥s̴̠̑e̶͕̅s̸̺͆ ̵̢͋ũ̶̧p̴̭̿,̴͚͗ ̷͕͝b̴̢̐ë̴̝f̴̙̓ǫ̵̊r̸̙͋e̴̠̊ ̶̺̿c̴̛͓h̶̞̀ȃ̶̤r̸͉͐g̴̟͋ḭ̶̂ń̴̨ǵ̷̞ ̶̡̓i̵̤̓n̵̰͘t̶̺͛o̴̱͐ ̸̠͊t̶̩̍h̸̡͝e̵̱̊ ̸̩̄P̷̣̓í̶̳l̶̠̽l̵͎̈́a̷̞̿ŕ̸̮,̵͙͊ ̷͈́t̵̫̃e̸͉͝a̷͚̔r̴͉̆ḯ̷̳n̴̙̈́g̷̥͐ ̷̅ͅl̷͓̀a̷͚͒r̴̼̚g̵̢̛é̸̫ ̴̧̅c̶͝ͅh̵̡͂u̴̙͒n̵̰͘k̷͎͊s̷̻͌ ̶̻̓o̴̫͛u̵̩͗t̵̢̋,̸̦̑ ̷̬͊a̸̖͂n̸̮̆d̸̥́ ̶̠͑r̴̡̉e̴͆͜ď̸̦ű̴̮c̵̫̀i̴̓ͅn̴̢̐g̶̅ͅ ̴͐͜ť̸̫h̷̖͐e̷̫̓m̴̲͗ ̵̨̂ṫ̵̹o̸͚͛ ̵̻̂p̸͉̀ů̸̹d̸̬̃d̵̘̎l̸̨͗ę̴̌s̴̡̀ ̴̜̅o̶̗̽f̵̰̋ ̷͚̅s̷̝͊t̷͓̋a̶̻̓t̴͙̂ì̶̺c̸̢̃.̴͔̉ ̴̜͘T̸̹̆ḧ̸͈́e̷͇̽ṇ̷́,̵̟̓ ̶̯̈́t̶͇͆h̶̫́e̶̤͗ ̸͓̃T̶̯̏r̸̲̊e̸̲̿n̸̲̿c̵̯͌h̷̨͋c̸͈̓ö̸͍́a̶̪̓t̸̖͐'̸̦́s̸̳̈́ ̵͓͑m̵̞͘ä̸̡́s̸̢̍ḱ̶̩ ̶̠̈́f̴̞̄ǎ̵͇l̷̲̚l̷̻̍ṡ̵̼ ̵̭̈́b̵̝̓a̴̘͛c̶̱̓ḵ̵͌ ̴̫̇d̸͓̚o̵̺͘w̶͉̚n̷̞̍,̵͖̐ ̷͓̍a̶̳̍ṇ̴̿d̸̝̆ ̷̗̇ï̶̞ţ̶̔ ̵͓̇p̶̳̀u̷͓̚t̸̗̂s̷̲͗ ̷͕̇ì̷̪t̸̳͝ ̸̤͋b̸̢͘ã̶̬c̴͕͋k̶̛̥ ̴̣͝o̷̳̔ň̵͉,̸͜͝ and it all fades away, like a horrific dream. But the damage is still done...

[Summon Action 1-2]
With the death of Henk Heck, the Trenchcoat finds its inspiration. Pulling from its pocket a small, gray orb. A ball of clay. Drawing a circle with its red and blue pen, the Trenchcoat drops the ball in, where it pops out... in a different state. The grey is replaced with one half blue and one half white. A small button is on the front, and a hinge can be seen opposite it. A Great Ball. Throwing it, a large, metallic beast emerges in a stream of blue light, far too large to have fit. An Aggron.
And it's first command? Brick Break the Quartz Pillar.
Moveset:Brick Break, Curse, Rest, and Stone Edge.
Held item:Lum Berry.
Adamant Nature
Max Attack/HP EV'S
Max IV's
Level:100
[CP:5 0]

[Entity Commands]
The Hercules Beetle can go suplex the Motozilla to finish it off. The others are to nuke the Quartz Pillar.
Agreed it was to me... but I've got supplied with something that lets me read Zalgo. It's called 'inability to sleep normally'...

Whoa, WHOA there... take the 25k damage dealt to Quartz Pillar, though it's only there to stall you.
Aggron... summoned! They will do what they will do.

nnnnope, it was the lack of a message in #dtg_discussion. Obviously, if I didn't know you updated, I wouldn't post!

[Personal1] I pick RedGPT back up and retrain it, making sure to train it for only the things I want and not, say, destroying the world.

[Personal2] Anyway I think I've made my point about copyright. I mean, beating someone 10% of the way to death is pretty memorable. So I return to the main objective of the game: Finding the Godmodder! Now, Arbitermodder, you said something like 'the escalating damage amounts I'm taking prove I'm not a Godmodder'. A solid point! Godmodders generally take linear damage amounts for repeated hits. However, there are some confounding factors. One- your HP bar is concealed; two- you take damage as a 'status effect'; three- you're an arbiter. The former is a confounding factor because I cannot confirm you've truly taken damage. the second is confounding because perhaps keeping damage from affecting your HP bar causes the magnitude to increase. And the third is confounding because you might be increasing the harm to yourself (after all, though uncommon, Godmodders can take up to 3 damage from an ordinary-but-very-good attack.
Thus, in order to determine if you could be a Godmodder, we must remove as many of these confounding factors as possible, and maybe also hit you again. First of all, to unconceal your health bar! I have a bunch of red numbers, so I just construct a blank healthbar for you out of them and bap you with it, causing the red number equation to rebalance and display your current and maximum HP.

[18+2 summoning capacity stored]
Oh, right. Mistakes can happen. Though, TCF has pings too. And they do work regardless of what page you're in-

Oh my... you really want to retrain it... heh. I guess RGPT is non-issue now... but it won't still work against me.
Also, ain't gonna be as easy to unconceal that. Blank anything is just this - a blank thing... wait, what do those numbers say?

GC: No offense, but considering how creativity is the key factor, and turning you into the Reel Godmodder was only because I could swap a letter in a word out, also you only took damage again because someone interrupted my training session...

is it necessary to continue...?

[Action Slot 1]

I begin comforting the Reel Monster, patting it on the back as I float ever so slightly above the ground.

GC: What's the matter, tell me what thing I did wrong, tell Uncle Gamechanger...

wait, that sounds weird, gamechanger sounds like a title, not a name...

GC: I mean, tell Uncle Zrect what's wrong and yes that is my name, but I prefer to be the gamechanger.

[Action Slot 2]

And while I am at it, I free the Ninja and untie it, instructing it to not attack the Reel Monster while I am busy comforting it.

[Summon Slot 1-2]

I keep charging up, simple.

22 CP
Real Godmodder: "Valid point. Well, I'll send you on the way then. Hopefully there's no more attacks on me... wait, there is none."
Out of pity, he grants you a different achievement: Honourable - Complete the sparring without further attacks than 3. Rank? Well... it's bronze, still, but does it matter?
] Reward: Ancient Pen...

...wait, you're kidding me, right? NGU items in my game!? Hold on, let me check the item list.

...yeah, I'll have to remove anything badly drawn from the loot table now.

---

I must've forgot to fix health, so take it as my interference in your favour. Motozilla takes 1700 damage from Reets and dies. Rest of entities attack the pillar! 6k DMG + Super Effective! 4k damage!

Real Goddmoddder sends Gamechanger back to the party... so they can immediately see the Terramodder summoning a Rock Golem! Well, Terraria has Terra in it's name, it's only logical.
(Terramodder): "Might be better to beef my next entity up a lot!

Surface:
[A] It's me, your Arbiter. HP DOWN(7, infinite turns, unremovable debuff), wears Negotiation Suit... sleeve melted away. HP: fx00000000h/fx0000000h - ERROR, MISSING STRING - VISIBLE_ARBITER_HEALTH.long_long_int.

[H?] Eda/Ted (Sky High). Two people, one controller.

[T-AG] JOEbob. Owner of Crimson GPT. Not effective against me, per se. Boosts technology-based attacks by 2,250. Interrupting me

Underground Tunnel:
Objective:
[GS] Coerce Terramodder into giving the details up!
[AG] Destroy the Terramodder!
[H] Do whatever you want, but make it chaotic!
[PG] Defend the Terramodder!

[GS-AG] Tof. Has Godmod-o-Meter. Ticks every 7 ms (or every 14 London ms). Points to the east.
[GS-AG] Reets. Grand-Grandfather of the Cobra Car. 35k/35k HP, 30x100 ATK with 90% Accuracy. Attack buffs increase bullet count.

[GS-N?] Gamechanger (Razor_Typhoon) Owns Ancient Pen! Wait, is it PEN- argh, I can't even finish the joke!
[GS-N?] Ninja: 21k/25k HP, 1000 Retaliatory ATK. Protecting Gamechanger from harm.

[H?-AG] Crimtane Shovel (or Curse of Ra... but calls themselves the Trenchcoat). Owner of Cobalt Core. May boost Anime actions. (Is Hostile your true alignment, then?)
[H?-AG] { The Cent-ipede: 16k/16k HP, 4400(+300 Ret.) ATK
[H?-AG] Hercules Beetle: 12k/12k HP, 1600 ATK. Strong Attack (II) } - boxed
[H?-AG] Aggron: 25k/25k HP, follows Pokemon system. Moves: Brick Break (3/4 PP), Curse (2/2 PP), Rest (1/1 PP), Stone Edge (2/2 PP). Refreshes after exhausting movepool. 2k ATK.

[GM-gamma] Terramodder: 30/30 HP. Nowhere to run.
[PG] Motozilla: 0/25k HP, 3333 ATK. Decaying (-1k HP/turn). Would've died in two turns anyway.
[PG] Quartz Pillar: 15k/50k HP. Immobile, shields Terramodder.
[PG] Rock Golem: 30k/30k HP, 6k ATK.

Side-Area in the plains:
Objective: Fight the Godmodder for the training. Better achievement at 2 and 3 damage dealt. The more damage dealt, the better reward.

Objective completed: Honourably ended.
[PG] Protect Real Godmodder.
[AG] Finish Real Godmodder off.

[GM-alpha] Real Godmodder. 7/10 HP.
[PG] Reel Monster: 12k/36k HP, 5000 ATK
Forgived Gamechanger for attacks.

Last edited:
[Personal Action 1-2]
Now, as the standard action value is 7500, this could simply be "The Trenchcoat beats up the Quartz Pillar" and it would die. But that's not creative! There's no whimsy! No fun! No spark! But wasting a complex action on this wouldn't be worth it either! So let's compromise...

Taking out all 3 of its pens, the Trenchcoat begins writing on the air. Specifically, it writes:
IS THIS CREATIVE?
Which, if you'll notice, is exactly 15 letters (question mark included). Now drawing a staircase up to said letters, the Trenchcoat kicks each individual letter into the Quartz Pillar. 15 letters, 15k health, it all equals 1 dead Pillar.

[Summon Action 1-2]
Now that Aggron is here, back to searching...
[CP:2]

[Boost]
A fun lil +1 to Tof's next Personal Action. We currently have a weird symbotic boost system going, and I'm not gonna be the one to break it.

[Entity Commands]
Me and the boys jumping the Rock Golem be like:
image0-1-1.gif

And if Aggron cannot function without orders, Curse or Brick Break, depending on the viability of beating up the Rock Golem

Last edited:
[Personal1] Wow, that's a lot of new symbols! I pull them all out of the equation and store them separately in my big ol' bag of red numbers, then bap the equals again to make it rerender. Alright, let's see...
'fx00000000h/fx0000000h - ERROR, MISSING STRING - VISIBLE_ARBITER_HEALTH.long_long_int.'.
Mhm... so HP is an Error Code out of an Error Code. Judging by the format, a 'windows update' error code, except it has an h at the end somehow, and also starts with an f instead of a 0. I'm no windows user, and that's about as far as I'm willing to delve into windowsness, so I ask RedGPT to explain it.
[Personal2]
Meanwhilst, I also do some experiments with those copies of the error code I stored away. What happens if I add 1 to 'fx0000000h'? subtract one? what number can I subtract from 'fx0000000h' to get it to 0? basically, how big or small is 'fx0000000h'?

[20+2 summoning capacity stored]

We are using Rock Golems I see.

[Action Slot 1]

Considering how dense-minded (aka stupid rock golems I am, I make myself bigger without actually becoming bigger via floating and approaching it, should get the Rock Golem to fear me.

[Action Slot 2]

I then draw out a mighty axe, I initially seem to aim it towards the Rock Golem, but then I suddenly throw it right through the Quartz Pillar.

[Summon Slot 1-2]

A ancient pen, could the Gamechanger become a writer?

also, more charges, 24 cp

"Where'd O.R.I.G.I.N. go?" Uh... Nowhere. Explosively nowhere. Like, spontaneously combustively nowhere. But we've recoalesced now. Glued together the splatter. We're back. -Er, still here, I mean. Never left.

PA 1: Tof climbs out of his car and takes a moment to breathe everything in. It smells like dirt and stone; those dry scents. Just as dry as that insultingly boring Rock Golem. "Is that what you 'modder chaps call muscle?" He scoffs. "You'd be better off hiring a goose. They're cheaper too." And to prove his point, Tof takes out a little goose whistle and presses it to his lips. He blows into it, and the whistle blurts a deep "HOOOOOONK."

From out of nowhere, a bus screams in, its brakes screeching for traction. It veers left and right as the people inside cry for help. They careen past Trenchcoat and their bunch, narrowly avoid Reets, before crashing into the Rock Golem, launching it into the tunnel walls. The bus finally comes to a stop, and the door wheels open. Smoke spits from the engine as the passengers emerge.

To no one's surprise, the first one out is a goose. It wears a fancy conductor's hat. Clearly the driver. But behind it, an amateur rugby team pours out. The London Irish Wild Geese, to be specific. They wear green uniforms sporting a half-cross, half-clovers crest. The team is pumped. They're shouting to each other, chest bumping. Clearly, they thought that was an epic parking job by their mascot.

Tof breaks the celebration with a blow of his whistle. The players immediately turn to him, circling up for a strategy session. "Alright," Tof tells them. "Your target is that Rock Golem over there." He points at the Rock Golem, which has managed to peel itself off the wall it was hurled into. "It's a right sorry feller, and we've got to show it how us Brits do muscle. Eh?" The team nods, each player grinning from ear to ear. "Good." He puts his hand in the middle. "Go break its ankles." The others join in, and they have a group Hurrah! before they break.

The Wild Geese immediately get to work. A few guys go in for a quick tackle, slamming the Rock Golem back into the wall. They pull back, before another group grabs it and chucks it down to the ground, sending it skidding across the tunnel floor. Did I forget to mention the Wild Geese have FOUR teams? Well, team four is there for a punt. They're the newbies, and they don't quite know the difference between rugby and football. But they give the Rock Golem a big ol' kick in the head, shooting it up into the air. And don't forget team three! They've got the catch, crowd surfing it over to their big guy. The man takes a bite out of a potato, before tossing it to the side. He grabs the Rock Golem from the others, then hefts it over his shoulder. With all his might, he chucks the Rock Golem, crashing it into the wall again!

The Rock Golem is rattled, pebbles falling off here and there. But the team's not done. They haven't even touched the ball! One guy hops into the van and grabs the ball. He tosses it out to their Fly Half, who catches it and lines it up for a throw. He pitches it like a baseball, chucking it at max speed. The ball hits the Rock Golem like a bullet, absolutely nailing it to that wall. And the team. Goes. WILD!

The London Irish Wild Geese party their way back onto the bus, absolutely elated. The last one in is their mascot, who had been out fixing their poor vessel up. It gets in and the door shuts. Then, they're rolling out, heading to their next match.

PA 2: With that warm-up done, Tof turns his attention to the Terramodder, who has almost certainly been left exposed by Trenchcoat's- uh... Abstract Interrogation Techniques. That's how Tof understands it, anyways.

Tof cracks his knuckles. "Suppose it's my turn, then." He rolls in one of those really old cameras. The type where the guy taking the photo pokes his head under the cover and has to hold that button out to click it. It's got this really antique accordion look to it. It's all red-brown and golden. The thing looks brand new with how shiny it is. Tof crawls behind the curtain and points the camera at the Terramodder. He blindly adjusts the flash on top, then holds up the button. "Say 'Cheese!' mate." He clicks the button, and the camera flashes. The light is intense; something like staring into a thousand suns. For just a moment, the Terramodder is blinded. And when he regains his vision, that's when things get weird.

The Terramodder finds himself in an office. Like everything else, it looks old. The room is a little large, leaving plenty of room for people to pace about. Bookshelves line the walls, holding novels and manuals and pictures and trophies and random do-dads. It's a rich collection of organized chaos, outdone only by the big, mahogany desk. Standing in front of the window, the desk is piled high with papers and leather-bound journals. Every page is filled with garbled notes, brightened by brief sketches of strange creatures. The images glow from a lamp buried somewhere behind them.

But those aren't the first things the Terramodder notices. The first thing he notices is that everything is sepia. Every color in the room is somewhere between brown and cream. And it's not just the stuff in the room. Looking at himself, the Terramodder finds that he too is made of the same sepia tones. It's disconcerting, and that's before we talk about the flickering.

As the Terramodder looks around, at random intervals, the world seems to flash out, replaced with a cream void. It lasts for less than the blink of an eye, but the Terramodder can feel it run through him. When the flicker hits, he finds himself floating weightless, unable to move until the world returns.

While the Terramodder takes that in, there's a sudden rustle behind the piles of paper on the desk. The sound is strangely scratchy, almost hollow, but it sounds like someone waking up from a nap. In that same eerie way, the person yawns. Hands stretch up from behind the stack. The desk shakes a little as the person lifts up their feet. The shudder is slight, but that's all it takes. In an avalanche, the papers fall, spreading across the floor, revealing the person behind them. And that person is, of course, Tof.

Tof looks at the mess, a little miffed. "I'll clean that later," his voice echoes, coming from anywhere but his mouth. Tof gives the Terramodder a look. "Mornin'." From a small ashtray, Tof plucks a half-burned cigarette. He lights it and takes a thick drawl, before breathing it out. He pulls the cigarette out of his mouth and holds it absently in front of himself. "Welcome to my office."

Unlike the rest of the world, the tip of the cigarette is a deep auburn. Its embers drift upward, a warm tongue lashing at the bland sepia. As the world flickers, its light follows the Terramodder into the void. Tof does as well. Only, in every flicker, Tof is smiling. A knowing smile. A cruel smile.

Back in the world, Tof leans forward in his desk. "I'm Tof," he tells the Terramodder. "A private investigator."

Black specks begin to blink in the Terramodder's vision. They're small, barely noticeable pinpricks in the sepia room. They float there for an instant, before disappearing. Though the Terramodder never gets too good of a look, the dots look like holes.

Tof gestures with his cigarette. "I've been hired to find out about Godmodders." He shrugs. "Specifically, to kill them."

The holes begin to appear more frequently and in greater numbers. They dance around the corners of the Terramodder's vision, skittering like gnats.

"I figured I'd arrange this meeting to let you know there's no hard feelings, alright?" Tof's voice sounds distant. It gets quieter with every word. "Just business."

Then the lines start. Every few seconds, a perfectly horizontal black line sweeps across the Terramodder's vision. When they come, they feel like uppercuts, launching the Terramodder up into the air. The weightlessness hits him, and he feels like he's flying. But when the line passes, the Terramodder finds himself standing still, in the same place he was before the line appeared.

"And you can try to kill me. That's fine." Tof rolls his eyes. "And don't worry about Reets. He's eldritch. You kill him, he'll regrow back in the spawning pool." Tof doesn't look too pleased. "Lucky feller, him."

An outline surrounds the Terramodder's vision. It slowly pulls inward, blocking his peripheral vision. And everything else is getting worse. The flickering. The holes. The lines. And the auburn glow of Tof's cigarette. It seems to be getting brighter.

Tof rubs his forehead. "Look," he says, pointing his cigarette at the Terramodder. "What I'm saying is you can try to stop me. Really. I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

That's when the floor begins to burn. All those papers. The rug. The wood boards beneath it. All of it alight. All of it glowing with that same auburn light. The Terramodder might try to quench the fire. Bury it under rubble. Whatever.

"But it won't work."

And it doesn't. Whatever the Terramodder does, the fire doesn't seem to exist. At least, not inside of the office. The Terramodder can see the light. He can feel the heat. But it isn't coming from the fire beneath him. It's coming from the air. From the void. From everything all at once. And it slowly creeps up the Terramodder's vision.

A black spot begins to form around the light of Tof's cigarette.

"I've got a job to do," Tof explains, ignoring the fire. "And I make it a habit to keep my word about such things."

The whole room is on fire now, and the black border on the Terramodder's vision seems to be closing faster, growing rough from the flames. Behind the orange glow, the black spots have stopped disappearing. Instead, they start to grow, consuming the world.

Tof puts his cigarette down, and the black dot hovers in place. Finally, Tof acknowledges it. He pinches its between his fingers, peeling it from thin air. He shakes it out, and the hole stretches. It gets to blanket size before stops fluffing it. He turns to the window behind it and sticks the hole on the glass.

"Well," Tof says, turning back to the Terramodder, "I'm glad we had this chance to talk." He gives the 'modder a little wave. "Ta-ta." Getting out of his chair, Tof steps into the black hole, and he disappears.

The Terramodder is left in the burning office, alone. He might still be fighting the fire. He might try to grab his own hole, to step through it to escape. He's able to stretch one the same way Tof was, but when he tries to step through it, the hole seems somehow out of reach, remaining in the same place regardless of where he looks.

The Terramodder might get desperate here. He could try to leave the office or tear it down. But outside, there is only the void. The fire follows him there, still burning his vision. He could try to heat-proof himself, but whatever he tries exists within the sepia. It is the same as the rest of the world, and the world is burning.

In the final moments, the world turns to permanent void. Only then can the Terramodder see the film- the window staring back at him. In the real world, the Terramodder looks out from inside a burning screen. The 'modder, trapped within, can do nothing to the fire consuming him. Across from him, Tof sits behind what the 'modder thought was a camera, but was really an old projector. The PI cranks the handle, keeping the film running as the Terramodder burns. The 'modder might push against the film, and the screen does move, contorting to the 'modder's touch. But the film does not break.

Agonizingly, the screen is burnt to a crisp, and the Terramodder is turned to ashes with it.

SA 1 & 2: Reets's trunk pops open, revealing even more guns!?!? It's like Breaking Bad back there. Some sort of makeshift swivel turret. Reets's headlights glare with malice, eyeing the Rock Golem. It opens fire, consuming the Golem with that ratta-tatta-tatta.
(Total CP: 9 SA CP, 1 GMCP)

Boost: Yeah. Might as well keep this cycle up. +1 to Curse of Ra/Trenchcoat's Personal Action. A bit overkill maybe, but hey! Could get some falling rubble to cause some havoc. Who knows?

Just me, mobile data and a known set of the players. Just... great.
Yesterday had me pass out, so here's a dop at the acceptable time.

[Personal Action 1-2]
Now, as the standard action value is 7500, this could simply be "The Trenchcoat beats up the Quartz Pillar" and it would die. But that's not creative! There's no whimsy! No fun! No spark! But wasting a complex action on this wouldn't be worth it either! So let's compromise...

Taking out all 3 of its pens, the Trenchcoat begins writing on the air. Specifically, it writes:
IS THIS CREATIVE?
Which, if you'll notice, is exactly 15 letters (question mark included). Now drawing a staircase up to said letters, the Trenchcoat kicks each individual letter into the Quartz Pillar. 15 letters, 15k health, it all equals 1 dead Pillar.

[Summon Action 1-2]
Now that Aggron is here, back to searching...

[Boost]
A fun lil +1 to Tof's next Personal Action. We currently have a weird symbotic boost system going, and I'm not gonna be the one to break it.

[Entity Commands]
Me and the boys jumping the Rock Golem be like:
View attachment 414672
And if Aggron cannot function without orders, Curse or Brick Break, depending on the viability of beating up the Rock Golem
The Quartz Pillar is dead! Doubt it counts as creative, but certainly saves on actions you could do.
(Terramodder): "Took you long enough. Well, have at you!"

Aggron can function with orders, but they will use random moves as far as they're beneficial. Or refresh when no moves remain. They won't do Rest if they don't take any damage yet for example.

[Personal1] Wow, that's a lot of new symbols! I pull them all out of the equation and store them separately in my big ol' bag of red numbers, then bap the equals again to make it rerender. Alright, let's see...
'fx00000000h/fx0000000h - ERROR, MISSING STRING - VISIBLE_ARBITER_HEALTH.long_long_int.'.
Mhm... so HP is an Error Code out of an Error Code. Judging by the format, a 'windows update' error code, except it has an h at the end somehow, and also starts with an f instead of a 0. I'm no windows user, and that's about as far as I'm willing to delve into windowsness, so I ask RedGPT to explain it.
[Personal2]
Meanwhilst, I also do some experiments with those copies of the error code I stored away. What happens if I add 1 to 'fx0000000h'? subtract one? what number can I subtract from 'fx0000000h' to get it to 0? basically, how big or small is 'fx0000000h'?

[20+2 summoning capacity stored]
Pfff, it's HEX system. Tsk, assuming it's Windows... could be Mac, could be Linux, could even be TempleOS.
fx00000000h + 1h = fx00000001h
fx00000000h - 1h = fxFFFFFFFFh
fx00000000h is already 0, you see. And it's exactly 32 bit... you know, because it's in long int!

We are using Rock Golems I see.

[Action Slot 1]

Considering how dense-minded (aka stupid rock golems I am, I make myself bigger without actually becoming bigger via floating and approaching it, should get the Rock Golem to fear me.

[Action Slot 2]

I then draw out a mighty axe, I initially seem to aim it towards the Rock Golem, but then I suddenly throw it right through the Quartz Pillar.

[Summon Slot 1-2]

A ancient pen, could the Gamechanger become a writer?

also, more charges, 24 cp
Through the broken pillar you throw the axe, but the Terramodder deflects the axe with their bare arms! To their credit, those arms are made out of steel.
(Terramodder): "Not gonna let the cheap damage happen."

The analysis is correct, but apparently the rock golem will aim at the Ninja that protects you (They would've attacked a different entity otherwise.)

Actually, the ancient pen is an item. It can be refined with Action CP or Actions.

"Where'd O.R.I.G.I.N. go?" Uh... Nowhere. Explosively nowhere. Like, spontaneously combustively nowhere. But we've recoalesced now. Glued together the splatter. We're back. -Er, still here, I mean. Never left.

PA 1: Tof climbs out of his car and takes a moment to breathe everything in. It smells like dirt and stone; those dry scents. Just as dry as that insultingly boring Rock Golem. "Is that what you 'modder chaps call muscle?" He scoffs. "You'd be better off hiring a goose. They're cheaper too." And to prove his point, Tof takes out a little goose whistle and presses it to his lips. He blows into it, and the whistle blurts a deep "HOOOOOONK."

From out of nowhere, a bus screams in, its brakes screeching for traction. It veers left and right as the people inside cry for help. They careen past Trenchcoat and their bunch, narrowly avoid Reets, before crashing into the Rock Golem, launching it into the tunnel walls. The bus finally comes to a stop, and the door wheels open. Smoke spits from the engine as the passengers emerge.

To no one's surprise, the first one out is a goose. It wears a fancy conductor's hat. Clearly the driver. But behind it, an amateur rugby team pours out. The London Irish Wild Geese, to be specific. They wear green uniforms sporting a half-cross, half-clovers crest. The team is pumped. They're shouting to each other, chest bumping. Clearly, they thought that was an epic parking job by their mascot.

Tof breaks the celebration with a blow of his whistle. The players immediately turn to him, circling up for a strategy session. "Alright," Tof tells them. "Your target is that Rock Golem over there." He points at the Rock Golem, which has managed to peel itself off the wall it was hurled into. "It's a right sorry feller, and we've got to show it how us Brits do muscle. Eh?" The team nods, each player grinning from ear to ear. "Good." He puts his hand in the middle. "Go break its ankles." The others join in, and they have a group Hurrah! before they break.

The Wild Geese immediately get to work. A few guys go in for a quick tackle, slamming the Rock Golem back into the wall. They pull back, before another group grabs it and chucks it down to the ground, sending it skidding across the tunnel floor. Did I forget to mention the Wild Geese have FOUR teams? Well, team four is there for a punt. They're the newbies, and they don't quite know the difference between rugby and football. But they give the Rock Golem a big ol' kick in the head, shooting it up into the air. And don't forget team three! They've got the catch, crowd surfing it over to their big guy. The man takes a bite out of a potato, before tossing it to the side. He grabs the Rock Golem from the others, then hefts it over his shoulder. With all his might, he chucks the Rock Golem, crashing it into the wall again!

The Rock Golem is rattled, pebbles falling off here and there. But the team's not done. They haven't even touched the ball! One guy hops into the van and grabs the ball. He tosses it out to their Fly Half, who catches it and lines it up for a throw. He pitches it like a baseball, chucking it at max speed. The ball hits the Rock Golem like a bullet, absolutely nailing it to that wall. And the team. Goes. WILD!

The London Irish Wild Geese party their way back onto the bus, absolutely elated. The last one in is their mascot, who had been out fixing their poor vessel up. It gets in and the door shuts. Then, they're rolling out, heading to their next match.

PA 2: With that warm-up done, Tof turns his attention to the Terramodder, who has almost certainly been left exposed by Trenchcoat's- uh... Abstract Interrogation Techniques. That's how Tof understands it, anyways.

Tof cracks his knuckles. "Suppose it's my turn, then." He rolls in one of those really old cameras. The type where the guy taking the photo pokes his head under the cover and has to hold that button out to click it. It's got this really antique accordion look to it. It's all red-brown and golden. The thing looks brand new with how shiny it is. Tof crawls behind the curtain and points the camera at the Terramodder. He blindly adjusts the flash on top, then holds up the button. "Say 'Cheese!' mate." He clicks the button, and the camera flashes. The light is intense; something like staring into a thousand suns. For just a moment, the Terramodder is blinded. And when he regains his vision, that's when things get weird.

The Terramodder finds himself in an office. Like everything else, it looks old. The room is a little large, leaving plenty of room for people to pace about. Bookshelves line the walls, holding novels and manuals and pictures and trophies and random do-dads. It's a rich collection of organized chaos, outdone only by the big, mahogany desk. Standing in front of the window, the desk is piled high with papers and leather-bound journals. Every page is filled with garbled notes, brightened by brief sketches of strange creatures. The images glow from a lamp buried somewhere behind them.

But those aren't the first things the Terramodder notices. The first thing he notices is that everything is sepia. Every color in the room is somewhere between brown and cream. And it's not just the stuff in the room. Looking at himself, the Terramodder finds that he too is made of the same sepia tones. It's disconcerting, and that's before we talk about the flickering.

As the Terramodder looks around, at random intervals, the world seems to flash out, replaced with a cream void. It lasts for less than the blink of an eye, but the Terramodder can feel it run through him. When the flicker hits, he finds himself floating weightless, unable to move until the world returns.

While the Terramodder takes that in, there's a sudden rustle behind the piles of paper on the desk. The sound is strangely scratchy, almost hollow, but it sounds like someone waking up from a nap. In that same eerie way, the person yawns. Hands stretch up from behind the stack. The desk shakes a little as the person lifts up their feet. The shudder is slight, but that's all it takes. In an avalanche, the papers fall, spreading across the floor, revealing the person behind them. And that person is, of course, Tof.

Tof looks at the mess, a little miffed. "I'll clean that later," his voice echoes, coming from anywhere but his mouth. Tof gives the Terramodder a look. "Mornin'." From a small ashtray, Tof plucks a half-burned cigarette. He lights it and takes a thick drawl, before breathing it out. He pulls the cigarette out of his mouth and holds it absently in front of himself. "Welcome to my office."

Unlike the rest of the world, the tip of the cigarette is a deep auburn. Its embers drift upward, a warm tongue lashing at the bland sepia. As the world flickers, its light follows the Terramodder into the void. Tof does as well. Only, in every flicker, Tof is smiling. A knowing smile. A cruel smile.

Back in the world, Tof leans forward in his desk. "I'm Tof," he tells the Terramodder. "A private investigator."

Black specks begin to blink in the Terramodder's vision. They're small, barely noticeable pinpricks in the sepia room. They float there for an instant, before disappearing. Though the Terramodder never gets too good of a look, the dots look like holes.

Tof gestures with his cigarette. "I've been hired to find out about Godmodders." He shrugs. "Specifically, to kill them."

The holes begin to appear more frequently and in greater numbers. They dance around the corners of the Terramodder's vision, skittering like gnats.

"I figured I'd arrange this meeting to let you know there's no hard feelings, alright?" Tof's voice sounds distant. It gets quieter with every word. "Just business."

Then the lines start. Every few seconds, a perfectly horizontal black line sweeps across the Terramodder's vision. When they come, they feel like uppercuts, launching the Terramodder up into the air. The weightlessness hits him, and he feels like he's flying. But when the line passes, the Terramodder finds himself standing still, in the same place he was before the line appeared.

"And you can try to kill me. That's fine." Tof rolls his eyes. "And don't worry about Reets. He's eldritch. You kill him, he'll regrow back in the spawning pool." Tof doesn't look too pleased. "Lucky feller, him."

An outline surrounds the Terramodder's vision. It slowly pulls inward, blocking his peripheral vision. And everything else is getting worse. The flickering. The holes. The lines. And the auburn glow of Tof's cigarette. It seems to be getting brighter.

Tof rubs his forehead. "Look," he says, pointing his cigarette at the Terramodder. "What I'm saying is you can try to stop me. Really. I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

That's when the floor begins to burn. All those papers. The rug. The wood boards beneath it. All of it alight. All of it glowing with that same auburn light. The Terramodder might try to quench the fire. Bury it under rubble. Whatever.

"But it won't work."

And it doesn't. Whatever the Terramodder does, the fire doesn't seem to exist. At least, not inside of the office. The Terramodder can see the light. He can feel the heat. But it isn't coming from the fire beneath him. It's coming from the air. From the void. From everything all at once. And it slowly creeps up the Terramodder's vision.

A black spot begins to form around the light of Tof's cigarette.

"I've got a job to do," Tof explains, ignoring the fire. "And I make it a habit to keep my word about such things."

The whole room is on fire now, and the black border on the Terramodder's vision seems to be closing faster, growing rough from the flames. Behind the orange glow, the black spots have stopped disappearing. Instead, they start to grow, consuming the world.

Tof puts his cigarette down, and the black dot hovers in place. Finally, Tof acknowledges it. He pinches its between his fingers, peeling it from thin air. He shakes it out, and the hole stretches. It gets to blanket size before stops fluffing it. He turns to the window behind it and sticks the hole on the glass.

"Well," Tof says, turning back to the Terramodder, "I'm glad we had this chance to talk." He gives the 'modder a little wave. "Ta-ta." Getting out of his chair, Tof steps into the black hole, and he disappears.

The Terramodder is left in the burning office, alone. He might still be fighting the fire. He might try to grab his own hole, to step through it to escape. He's able to stretch one the same way Tof was, but when he tries to step through it, the hole seems somehow out of reach, remaining in the same place regardless of where he looks.

The Terramodder might get desperate here. He could try to leave the office or tear it down. But outside, there is only the void. The fire follows him there, still burning his vision. He could try to heat-proof himself, but whatever he tries exists within the sepia. It is the same as the rest of the world, and the world is burning.

In the final moments, the world turns to permanent void. Only then can the Terramodder see the film- the window staring back at him. In the real world, the Terramodder looks out from inside a burning screen. The 'modder, trapped within, can do nothing to the fire consuming him. Across from him, Tof sits behind what the 'modder thought was a camera, but was really an old projector. The PI cranks the handle, keeping the film running as the Terramodder burns. The 'modder might push against the film, and the screen does move, contorting to the 'modder's touch. But the film does not break.

Agonizingly, the screen is burnt to a crisp, and the Terramodder is turned to ashes with it.

SA 1 & 2: Reets's trunk pops open, revealing even more guns!?!? It's like Breaking Bad back there. Some sort of makeshift swivel turret. Reets's headlights glare with malice, eyeing the Rock Golem. It opens fire, consuming the Golem with that ratta-tatta-tatta.
(Total CP: 9 SA CP, 1 GMCP)

Boost: Yeah. Might as well keep this cycle up. +1 to Curse of Ra/Trenchcoat's Personal Action. A bit overkill maybe, but hey! Could get some falling rubble to cause some havoc. Who knows?
OH MY-

A...alright, l...let me go through ...ulp...

wall... of text.

Honk, HOOONK! 15+5k from charge worth of damage dealt to the Rock Golem! And your fiery investigation...

In total: This deals 2 damage to Terramodder. He somehow breaks out before he takes the third by revealing his secret tool... Rod of Discord!
(Terramodder): "Urgh!" He promptly drinks an Obsidian Skin potion to remove the fire vulnerability, and takes on classes on camera avoidance skills. "WHAT IS THIS INTERROGATION STYLE?! This is simply torturing PEOPLE! JUST... YOU... WAIT!"

Reets guns added! An extra 36 projectiles will be shot from the sideguns.

---

Actions:
Terramodder brings in their boulder statues and connects them to the ceiling above the Reets as the revenge for what happened to him! Then, he activates lots of them. Like... ninety nine. 24k damage to Reets. 4500 damage to Hercules Beetle and 4200 to Cent-

(Terramodder): "Arbiter, fix... that... entity can damage Godmodders... glitch!"
Grrr, what'll you do to me?
(Terramodder): "Well, I could spawnkill your bosses, ruin your game, yadda yadda yadda. Or just directly take over!"
Would've been nice to take over, but you're not Omega, and I don't want a short game, et all... fine. Retaliatory attacks from entities can't affect Godmodders. Happy?
(Terramodder): "Alright. But you will still taste the consequences for that."
Not very effective! 3000 damage to Aggron! 5000 damage to the Ninja! Damage patched out.

The Rock Golem attacks the Gamechanger, but the Ninja intercepts the attack! 5000 damage taken.
Cent-ipede and Hercules Beetle attack! A collective 7600 damage dealt to Rock Golem, finished off by the Reets!

Aggron uses Curse. Accuracy down, 9% of damage is ignored.

Surface:
[A] It's me, your Arbiter. HP DOWN(7, infinite turns, unremovable debuff), wears Negotiation Suit... sleeve melted away. HP: fx00000000h/fx0000000h - ERROR, MISSING STRING - VISIBLE_ARBITER_HEALTH.long_long_int.

[H?] Eda/Ted (Sky High). Two people, one controller. I guess I'm avoiding the consequences so far.

[T-AG] JOEbob. Owner of Crimson GPT. Not effective against me, per se. Boosts technology-based attacks by 2,250. Interrupting me. Way too much copies of Arbiter Blank Error Healths.

Underground Tunnel:
Objective:

[GS-AG] Tof. Has Godmod-o-Meter. Ticks every 7 ms (or every 14 London ms). Points to the east.
[GS-AG] Reets. Grand-Grandfather of the Cobra Car. 11k/35k HP, 66x100 ATK with 90% Accuracy. Attack buffs increase bullet count.

[GS-AG] Gamechanger (Razor_Typhoon) Owns Ancient Pen! Wait, is it PEN- argh, I can't even finish the joke!
[GS-AG] Ninja: 12k/25k HP, 1000 Retaliatory ATK. Protecting Gamechanger from harm.

[H?-AG] Crimtane Shovel (or Curse of Ra... but calls themselves the Trenchcoat). Owner of Cobalt Core. May boost Anime actions. (Is Hostile your true alignment, then?)
[H?-AG] The Cent-ipede: 11,8k/16k HP, 4400(+300 Ret.) ATK
[H?-AG] Hercules Beetle: 7,5k/12k HP, 1600 ATK. Strong Attack (II)
[H?-AG] Aggron: 22k/25k HP, follows Pokemon system. Moves: Brick Break (3/4 PP), Curse (1/2 PP), Rest (1/1 PP), Stone Edge (2/2 PP). Refreshes after exhausting movepool. 2k ATK, 91% accuracy. Ignores 9% of the damage. (1 stack of curse, lasts for 3 turns, refreshed by repetive usage of Curse.)

[GM-gamma] Terramodder: 27/30 HP. Nowhere to run.

[PG] Quartz Pillar: -10k/50k HP. OVERKILL!
[PG] Rock Golem: Dead.

OH GOD AXE.

[Action Slot 1-2]

To make up for me not knowing what to do, my deflected axe comes back and hits me, ouch.

[Summon Slot 1-2]

26 cp...

sigh

[Personal Action 1]
The Trenchcoat, after giving giving the Cent-ipede a congratulation for hurting the Terramodder, decides to rummage through the remains of the Rock Golem, trying to find something useful. Because apparently all earthen based creatures have something in them like a worse Kinder Egg.

[Personal Action 2]
...and then moves on to the Quartz Pillar, which is presumably just a pile of dust given the -10k health. Well, you never know! Good thing the Trenchcoat can draw up whatever they need, like in this case, a broom to clean up the mess.

[Summon Action 1+2]
Just a bit more....
[CP:4]

[Entity Commands]
Aggron is to try and protect the rest of me creations, and depending on how much he's dying, either rest or curse. And because I know I might get Monkey Paw'd, I'm setting the threshold at 15k health.
Oh and if possible the other 2 are gonna jump the Terramodder. Can't manipulate lasers, pal.

[Boost]
Another lil +1 to Tof's next Personal Action, along with a silent prayer that they make something capable of healing.

Tof looks at the Terramodder, a little confused. "That wasn't an interrogation," he says. "I didn't know you had any information to give me." He then clarifies, "That was a statement of intent. You're cornered. This tunnel isn't your home. It's your tomb."

Then Tof changes his tone, sounding more inviting. "Of course, if you did have information on- say- where a more powerful Godmodder than you is, maybe my employer will reconsider and let you live."

PA 1: "Or we can just keep doing this the hard way."

Tof leans back in a restaurant booth, munching on a basket of fish and chips in front of him. He takes a bite of the fish, then picks up a few chips to snack on. When he has one chip left, he points it at the Terramodder. "Did you know that they used to use actual newspaper for the basket?" He points at his own dish, which... looks like newspaper? What? "Well, they ended up having to replace it, but everyone liked the aesthetic, so they made fake newspaper to put the fish and chips on." Tof eats the chip, then shrugs. "Food for thought, that. Something about fake news." He takes another bite of the fish. "Bread and circuses. That's Rome for you."

Tof puts the fish back in the basket, before flipping the whole dish over on the table. It's like a weird shell game, the fish and chips hidden under the basket. Tof even takes out a phony magic wand and waves it over the basket. "Another weird thing," he mentions as he gestures magically at the basket. "The placebo effect." He taps the basket a few times with the wand. "This doesn't do anything-" He puts his wand away, before flipping the basket back over. "-but it also does."

A remote control sits in front of Tof where the fish and chips had been. Tof smirks a little, picking up the remote. "Let's see what you've got." Tof presses a button, and the ground opens beneath the Terramodder, revealing a huge shark tank. With live sharks, of course. They circle around the tank, their fins cutting the surface of the water like knives.

Tof plays with his controls a little, and one by one, the sharks begin leaping up out of the tank, biting at the Terramodder's ankles. Tof pumps his fist. "Love these new fish and chips," he comments. Fish and microchips, that is.

Tof presses another button, and cannons sprout from the tunnel walls. There's a growling noise coming from within. With another button press, the cannons fire, and piranhas fly at the Terramodder, going for his arms. The first wave fires, and Tof jams buttons on the remote to reload, before firing again. "Now this is a circus."

Tof tosses the remote to the side, letting the sharks and piranhas do their own things. He reaches back into the basket, pulling out a fishing rod. "Fish," he comments as he takes off the hook, replacing it with a splintered board. "And chips." He lifts the line over his shoulder, before slinging it at the Terramodder. The splinters dig into the Terramodder's shoulder, holding him with a firm grasp. With uncanny speed, Tof reels the Terramodder in, slamming him down in the seat across from him.

"Now," he says, yanking the splintered board out of the Terramodder, breaking off little chips and leaving them inside. "I didn't finish my story about the basket." It's still sitting there between them, greasy as the uneaten fish and chips still sitting inside. "I never told you why they replaced the newspaper." He plucks the paper out of the basket, balling it up in his fist. He holds it in front of the Terramodder almost threateningly. "The reason they replaced it was the ink. Doesn't taste very good, and it's poisonous to consume. That gets on your fish and..."

As Tof says it, ink begins to ooze from the Terramodder's wounds, running out from deep in the 'modder's bloodstream. Tof shakes his head. "Those bites- they're a placebo. You can dodge and block them all you like." He points at the newspaper. "It's the ink that'll kill you."

And with that, he grabs the Terramodder by the mouth and shoves the whole newspaper down his throat.

Tof leans back in his chair. "They even left the funnies in the fake newsprint," he says as he chews on his original dish of fish and chips. "Bread-" He takes a bite of his fish. "-and circuses."

PA 2: Tof throws away his lunch and strolls back over to his car, who's seen better days. "Sorry Reets," he tells the car, patting it on the wheel. "I'll getcha fixed up."

Tof feeds his car sushi. You heard me. Sushi. Pops open the hood and stuffs sushi down it. Then he closes the hood, and Reets grumbles, almost like it's chewing. Its exhaust belches as it finishes, and its hood pops open on itself. The sushi is mostly gone. A few wrappers left in the engine. Tof does his best to clean those out, before popping the hood down one last time.

Somehow, as that food digests, Reets starts to look better. Those boulder statue wounds are washed away, vanished in the shifting sea.

SA 1 + 2 + 9 SA CP: Uh... something that heals? I mean- sure! Great! We can get right on that!

Tof makes another call from his phone booth, mumbling to someone on the other end. The conversation sounds intense, but the words don't make any sense. Definitely not English, anyways. Until it is. "Just send me whoever you've got!" Tof shouts at the other end. There's a brief sigh, before the other side mutters something. Tof throws his hand up. "Fine! I'll take him! We just need him NOW!"

Tof hangs up, rubbing his forehead. He steps out of the phone booth, then waits.

He doesn't wait long. A strange lattice work appears in the air before him. It shines with a moldy, yellow light in a spiderweb shape, hanging taut- almost entirely flat. Tof watches impatiently as panels of light span within the segments of the web, making the structure whole. Its surface flows like hardened syrup. That is to say, not as much as you think it should.

"I'm not paying you to make an entrance!" Tof complains. There portal seems to groan. A black leg reaches out of the portal. Then another. And another... Eight legs, to be precise- two of which actually standing on the ground. The others hold scalpels, stethoscopes, a first aid kit, and a basket full of pills.

Behind the legs, a spider's head chitters through the portal, followed by its body. Its red eyes glare at Tof. Its jaw chitters something that sounds very rude. Tof doesn't budge. "I don't like it any more than you do, Johnathan, but desperate times..." The spider medic, Johnathan, bites hard, like baring its teeth. Tof bites back, and the two stare at each other for a solid minute, testing their opponent.

Johnathan gives up first. He looks away from Tof to Trenchcoat's allies. It points at them with one of its hands, and Tof nods. "Yes. Go heal them." Johnathan doesn't respond, but goes over to do as much as he can to help.

Boost: And right back at Trenchcoat. +1 to one of their Personal Actions. Let's default to the first one. The Rock Golem seems like a better autopsy candidate.
(Total CP: 1 GMCP)

Well, y'see, in most places I see them, hexadecimal numbers don't start with 'fx' or end with 'h', possibly because 'h' and 'x' are not valid hexadecimal number components.
[Personal1]
So, you're saying your HP is 0?... wait a sec, your maximum HP has 7 zeroes, but your current HP has 8!... aha, I see! you're using a non-commutative implementation of hexadecimal! fx0000000h is 0 and fx00000000h is 0, but they're not equal to eachother!... this explains nothing! anyway I fill the fx0000000h (maxHP) slot with a 1, because if your maximum HP is 0 that means you're dead and therefore I can't find you to be a Godmodder.

[Personal2]
Also! that Aggron is not doing Aggron-y things right! Curse gives +1 Stage of Attack, +1 stage of defence, -1 stage of speed, and lasts forever! That means Agron should have +50% attack, take -33.3% physical damage, no change to accuracy, and act last. In fact, with the listed PP amounts and Curse duration, it's impossible to get past 4 stacks of Curse, because the Curse would expire before you could get through all the other PP a second time! Something which deviates so much from how Pokemon works shouldn't have a 'follows the Pokemon system' tag- it cultivates inaccurate expectations!

[22+2 Summoning Capacity]

Alright, so... here we go, a dop-

Terramodder: I shall encase the Arbiter in Lihzahrd Bricks, then using all the sticky pistons, crush-

Ahem, pistons can't even move obsidian, they *wouldn't* move the bricks either. And jokes on you, I was in the un-updated field!

Terramodder: Gah! Next time, Arbiter. Next time!

Anyway, Razor's turn, I guess.
OH GOD AXE.

[Action Slot 1-2]

To make up for me not knowing what to do, my deflected axe comes back and hits me, ouch.

[Summon Slot 1-2]

26 cp...

sigh
I... I won't comment that. Ouch.
Terramodder: Feels like the second part of the post that was missing, Arbiter-
Shut up, all right?

Crimtane Shovel's turn
[Personal Action 1]
The Trenchcoat, after giving giving the Cent-ipede a congratulation for hurting the Terramodder, decides to rummage through the remains of the Rock Golem, trying to find something useful. Because apparently all earthen based creatures have something in them like a worse Kinder Egg.

[Personal Action 2]
...and then moves on to the Quartz Pillar, which is presumably just a pile of dust given the -10k health. Well, you never know! Good thing the Trenchcoat can draw up whatever they need, like in this case, a broom to clean up the mess.

[Summon Action 1+2]
Just a bit more....
[CP:4]

[Entity Commands]
Aggron is to try and protect the rest of me creations, and depending on how much he's dying, either rest or curse. And because I know I might get Monkey Paw'd, I'm setting the threshold at 15k health.
Oh and if possible the other 2 are gonna jump the Terramodder. Can't manipulate lasers, pal.

[Boost]
Another lil +1 to Tof's next Personal Action, along with a silent prayer that they make something capable of healing.
Quartz Dust and Geode scavenged! That's a bit of cleptomaniac action, heh. Still not achievement-worthy yet.

Aggron will protetct the entities. The entities will try to attack Terramodder for this turn.

So- urghhh... another wall of text.
Tof looks at the Terramodder, a little confused. "That wasn't an interrogation," he says. "I didn't know you had any information to give me." He then clarifies, "That was a statement of intent. You're cornered. This tunnel isn't your home. It's your tomb."

Then Tof changes his tone, sounding more inviting. "Of course, if you did have information on- say- where a more powerful Godmodder than you is, maybe my employer will reconsider and let you live."

PA 1: "Or we can just keep doing this the hard way."

Tof leans back in a restaurant booth, munching on a basket of fish and chips in front of him. He takes a bite of the fish, then picks up a few chips to snack on. When he has one chip left, he points it at the Terramodder. "Did you know that they used to use actual newspaper for the basket?" He points at his own dish, which... looks like newspaper? What? "Well, they ended up having to replace it, but everyone liked the aesthetic, so they made fake newspaper to put the fish and chips on." Tof eats the chip, then shrugs. "Food for thought, that. Something about fake news." He takes another bite of the fish. "Bread and circuses. That's Rome for you."

Tof puts the fish back in the basket, before flipping the whole dish over on the table. It's like a weird shell game, the fish and chips hidden under the basket. Tof even takes out a phony magic wand and waves it over the basket. "Another weird thing," he mentions as he gestures magically at the basket. "The placebo effect." He taps the basket a few times with the wand. "This doesn't do anything-" He puts his wand away, before flipping the basket back over. "-but it also does."

A remote control sits in front of Tof where the fish and chips had been. Tof smirks a little, picking up the remote. "Let's see what you've got." Tof presses a button, and the ground opens beneath the Terramodder, revealing a huge shark tank. With live sharks, of course. They circle around the tank, their fins cutting the surface of the water like knives.

Tof plays with his controls a little, and one by one, the sharks begin leaping up out of the tank, biting at the Terramodder's ankles. Tof pumps his fist. "Love these new fish and chips," he comments. Fish and microchips, that is.

Tof presses another button, and cannons sprout from the tunnel walls. There's a growling noise coming from within. With another button press, the cannons fire, and piranhas fly at the Terramodder, going for his arms. The first wave fires, and Tof jams buttons on the remote to reload, before firing again. "Now this is a circus."

Tof tosses the remote to the side, letting the sharks and piranhas do their own things. He reaches back into the basket, pulling out a fishing rod. "Fish," he comments as he takes off the hook, replacing it with a splintered board. "And chips." He lifts the line over his shoulder, before slinging it at the Terramodder. The splinters dig into the Terramodder's shoulder, holding him with a firm grasp. With uncanny speed, Tof reels the Terramodder in, slamming him down in the seat across from him.

"Now," he says, yanking the splintered board out of the Terramodder, breaking off little chips and leaving them inside. "I didn't finish my story about the basket." It's still sitting there between them, greasy as the uneaten fish and chips still sitting inside. "I never told you why they replaced the newspaper." He plucks the paper out of the basket, balling it up in his fist. He holds it in front of the Terramodder almost threateningly. "The reason they replaced it was the ink. Doesn't taste very good, and it's poisonous to consume. That gets on your fish and..."

As Tof says it, ink begins to ooze from the Terramodder's wounds, running out from deep in the 'modder's bloodstream. Tof shakes his head. "Those bites- they're a placebo. You can dodge and block them all you like." He points at the newspaper. "It's the ink that'll kill you."

And with that, he grabs the Terramodder by the mouth and shoves the whole newspaper down his throat.

Tof leans back in his chair. "They even left the funnies in the fake newsprint," he says as he chews on his original dish of fish and chips. "Bread-" He takes a bite of his fish. "-and circuses."

PA 2: Tof throws away his lunch and strolls back over to his car, who's seen better days. "Sorry Reets," he tells the car, patting it on the wheel. "I'll getcha fixed up."

Tof feeds his car sushi. You heard me. Sushi. Pops open the hood and stuffs sushi down it. Then he closes the hood, and Reets grumbles, almost like it's chewing. Its exhaust belches as it finishes, and its hood pops open on itself. The sushi is mostly gone. A few wrappers left in the engine. Tof does his best to clean those out, before popping the hood down one last time.

Somehow, as that food digests, Reets starts to look better. Those boulder statue wounds are washed away, vanished in the shifting sea.

SA 1 + 2 + 9 SA CP: Uh... something that heals? I mean- sure! Great! We can get right on that!

Tof makes another call from his phone booth, mumbling to someone on the other end. The conversation sounds intense, but the words don't make any sense. Definitely not English, anyways. Until it is. "Just send me whoever you've got!" Tof shouts at the other end. There's a brief sigh, before the other side mutters something. Tof throws his hand up. "Fine! I'll take him! We just need him NOW!"

Tof hangs up, rubbing his forehead. He steps out of the phone booth, then waits.

He doesn't wait long. A strange lattice work appears in the air before him. It shines with a moldy, yellow light in a spiderweb shape, hanging taut- almost entirely flat. Tof watches impatiently as panels of light span within the segments of the web, making the structure whole. Its surface flows like hardened syrup. That is to say, not as much as you think it should.

"I'm not paying you to make an entrance!" Tof complains. There portal seems to groan. A black leg reaches out of the portal. Then another. And another... Eight legs, to be precise- two of which actually standing on the ground. The others hold scalpels, stethoscopes, a first aid kit, and a basket full of pills.

Behind the legs, a spider's head chitters through the portal, followed by its body. Its red eyes glare at Tof. Its jaw chitters something that sounds very rude. Tof doesn't budge. "I don't like it any more than you do, Johnathan, but desperate times..." The spider medic, Johnathan, bites hard, like baring its teeth. Tof bites back, and the two stare at each other for a solid minute, testing their opponent.

Johnathan gives up first. He looks away from Tof to Trenchcoat's allies. It points at them with one of its hands, and Tof nods. "Yes. Go heal them." Johnathan doesn't respond, but goes over to do as much as he can to help.

Boost: And right back at Trenchcoat. +1 to one of their Personal Actions. Let's default to the first one. The Rock Golem seems like a better autopsy candidate.
(Total CP: 1 GMCP)
There's... one small flaw Terramodder abused to take zero damage.

The piranhas just cannot chew on metal. Because of that, Terramodder wasn't distracted by them at all; being able to deflect the splintered board with the same metal arm.
Terramodder: "Yeah, I don't think even Arbiter turns a blind eye on continuity. So shouldn't you."
The attempt to shove the newspaper up their throat then fails because they pull a piranha in front of the newspaper to have it be force-fed instead!
Terramodder: "A tip for ya' - never use a voracious fish for a part of the attack that in-"

HE FORGOT ABOUT THE SHARKS! THEY'VE CHEWED THROUGH THE LEGS!

Terramodder: "Augh! So the sharks were- argh! That's false advertising! How-"
I think Terramodder just forgot to set his full body to metal, which he does so, right now.

Reets healed by 15k HP. Well, I mean, Personal Actions aren't supposed to heal the entity, but... I guess that's just you healing it.
Spider Medic, Jonathan enters the field!
40k/40k HP, 4500 Healing. Well, Healing is 3/4th of ATK for some balancing reason.

Joe, Joe, Joe... will you stop trying to murder me eventually?
Well, y'see, in most places I see them, hexadecimal numbers don't start with 'fx' or end with 'h', possibly because 'h' and 'x' are not valid hexadecimal number components.
[Personal1]
So, you're saying your HP is 0?... wait a sec, your maximum HP has 7 zeroes, but your current HP has 8!... aha, I see! you're using a non-commutative implementation of hexadecimal! fx0000000h is 0 and fx00000000h is 0, but they're not equal to eachother!... this explains nothing! anyway I fill the fx0000000h (maxHP) slot with a 1, because if your maximum HP is 0 that means you're dead and therefore I can't find you to be a Godmodder.

[Personal2]
Also! that Aggron is not doing Aggron-y things right! Curse gives +1 Stage of Attack, +1 stage of defence, -1 stage of speed, and lasts forever! That means Agron should have +50% attack, take -33.3% physical damage, no change to accuracy, and act last. In fact, with the listed PP amounts and Curse duration, it's impossible to get past 4 stacks of Curse, because the Curse would expire before you could get through all the other PP a second time! Something which deviates so much from how Pokemon works shouldn't have a 'follows the Pokemon system' tag- it cultivates inaccurate expectations!

[22+2 Summoning Capacity]
Your logic is flawed: For current health is 0 this means I'd be dead. And what sort of large number is it supposed to be? Almost 18 million?

Also I suppose you too wouldn't do Aggron-y things right. I suppose I should explain "Arbiter's balancing measures". Curse only lasts until battle is over (that I interpret as 3 turns long Curse unless refreshed by another stack), a Pokemon moves to next floor (which is Mystery Dungeon thing) or is swapped out. I know I'm a bit rusty with Pokemon moves, but I think you're rusty with Pokemon mechanics. Also, fun fact: In PMD, your Speed stat directly collerates with evasion and accuracy. Still Pokemon logic? Still Pokemon logic.

-----
Actions:
Alright, so... Terramodder is really angry and forces Aggron to drink Red Potion!

Aggron is paralyzed! Aggron suffers from burn! Aggron suffers from Frostburn! Aggron suffers from Suffocation! Aggron's Defences down! Aggron can't fight back! Aggron suffers from Cursed Flames! Aggron -STATUS EFFECT TAKE EFFECT MISSING: ELECTRIFIED-

Aggron takes... 21840 damage!
I think it may be jinxy a little.

Terramodder then looks at the Ninja, wraps them up in a box made of Mythril and sends them to the Abu Dhabi! Practically speaking, they're dead.

The entities attempt to fight Terramodder, but he's still not too overwhelmed!
Aggron uses Rest! 5000 damage healed! +4500 healing that comes from Jonathan!

Field:
Surface:
[A] It's me, your Arbiter. HP DOWN(7, infinite turns, unremovable debuff), wears Negotiation Suit... sleeve melted away. HP: fx00000000h/fx1111111h - ERROR, MISSING STRING - VISIBLE_ARBITER_HEALTH.long_long_int.

[H?] Eda/Ted (Sky High). Two people, one controller. I guess I'm avoiding the consequences so far.

[T-AG] JOEbob. Owner of Crimson GPT. Not effective against me, per se. Boosts technology-based attacks by 2,250. Interrupting me. Way too much copies of Arbiter Blank Error Healths.

Underground Tunnel:
Objective:

[GS-AG] Reets. Grand-Grandfather of the Cobra Car. 26k/35k HP, 66x100 ATK with 90% Accuracy. Attack buffs increase bullet count.
[GS-AG] Jonathan. Spider Medic. 40k/40k HP, 4500 Healing.

[GS-AG]
Gamechanger (Razor_Typhoon) Owns Ancient Pen! Wait, is it PEN- argh, I can't even finish the joke!
[GS-AG] Ninja: 0/25k HP, 1000 Retaliatory ATK. Shipped to Arabia.

[H?-AG] Crimtane Shovel (or Curse of Ra... but calls themselves the Trenchcoat). Owner of Cobalt Core, Geode and Quartz Dust. May boost Anime actions. (Is Hostile your true alignment, then?)
[H?-AG] The Cent-ipede: 11,8k/16k HP, 4400(+300 Ret.) ATK
[H?-AG] Hercules Beetle: 7,5k/12k HP, 1600 ATK. Strong Attack (II)
[H?-AG] Aggron: 9660/25k HP, follows Pokemon system. Moves: Brick Break (3/4 PP), Curse (1/2 PP), Rest (0/1 PP), Stone Edge (2/2 PP). Refreshes after exhausting movepool. 2k ATK, 91% accuracy. Ignores 9% of the damage. (1 stack of curse, lasts for 2 turns, refreshed by repetive usage of Curse.)

[GM-gamma] Terramodder: 26/30 HP. Nowhere to run. Fights back.

[Personal1]
"For current health is 0 this means I'd be dead." That is also true, but my statement stands; beings with an MHP of 0 cannot have a CHP>0, and so are also dead. or undead, sometimes.
I continue fiddling with the Maximum HP. A value of fx1111111h- or, 16^0+16^1+16^2+16^3+16^4+16^5+16^6, which, yes, is 17,895,697 and almost 18 million- is inconsistent with your being a Godmodder, since that would require a truly ludicrous amount of attacks to kill you, so it can't be your real MHP- ah, I see why you set it to that. No, when I said 'I fill the fx0000000h slot with a 1', I meant with a singular one, for a value equal to fx0000001, not with ones in every 0 slot, so that's what I do.

[Personal2]
Sure, Curse only lasts until the battle is over, but in this situation the Battle isn't exactly going to be over any time soon; obviously that's inapplicable. Similarly, swapping out is inapplicable since there are no other pokemon for it to be swapped for. Moving to another floor, perhaps- I know little of mystery dungeon specifically- but that would not be a finite curse duration; it would be an indefinite curse duration with certain resetting points (whenever moving to a new location, for instance.). This is what I mean by lasts forever; the duration of the effect is unbounded, but it can be dispelled under certain conditions.

Also, Rest is a full heal! Which also puts the pokemon which used it to sleep(and also would cure all the statuses the Terramodder applied... if it had bothered to actually apply any statuses)! If you're using specifically PMD mechanics for everything, say 'follows the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon system'.

[24+2 Summoning Capacity]

[Action Slot 1-2]

N/A..? how did that happen...oh wait...

ITS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, duh!

[Summon Slot 1-2]

also because I don't know what to summon!

28 CP!

[Personal Action 1]
The Trenchcoat looks at Aggron, looks at the Terramodder, and decides the current optimal strategy is to go crazy.

Throwing its mask on the ground, à̵̖̹̏ ̴̗̩̄͐͋ḍ̶̢͖́̉͘i̷̯͌̏͠s̶̻̥̽̓ţ̶̛̮̪̀o̶͍̥͔͘r̶͍͋̇t̶̞̦́̔e̴̺͕̅͒̈d̷͉̮͉̆̋ ̶̪͓̎̔w̶̪͙̑̓̋à̷̞͗̋i̵̦̩̙̒l̴̯͚̈́̄̃ ̷̼͇̈́̑̕c̴̰̪͔͒̉̈́a̶̻̙͓͂͂l̷̦̣̮͋l̴͚̜̹̋͛ş̷̍͝ ̷̢͗̿o̷͔̓́u̴̲̰̿͒͐ẗ̵̟̹́ ̴͇̪̪͒̉̚a̴̧͓̣͂̑š̷̻ ̸̨̼̐ṱ̸̫̱̈́̈́h̴̪̀e̴̻̅͒͜ ̵̘̇T̵͔̥̼̈̀̅ȓ̴̞̫̚e̸̳͛̓̊n̸͖͔̗̑̊̃c̵̩͗ẖ̴̢͌̎͜c̶͔̺̫͒o̷̮̓͋͠a̶̱̜͈͐̉ṭ̷̒ ̸̰̤̃̑c̵̪̈́h̸͉͕̣͒͊a̷͚̞͍̓r̵̹̾g̵̛̣͙̖͋̏é̴͙̑s̴̡͙̓̒ ̸̝͂̐͗à̸̡̻͇t̸͈̭̦͊̃̃ ̶̫̞̥̅t̵̨͕̰̓͑̆h̵̝̻̪͒͝e̷̝͑̋̽ ̵͔͔̬̒̚T̶̯͆ẽ̷̙̣͍̕͝r̶̨͍̐̋́r̷̠̞̈́̄͋a̶̡̝̭͒̔̊m̷̡̳͆͜õ̷͈d̵̮̖̍̆ḏ̵̮̈́ê̵̢̛̠̠̇r̶̰͇̀,̸͉̬̞̽ ̸̢̧͔͌͝e̷̬͝ć̶͖̓͝h̶͚͍͎̃̀o̵̮̰̊è̴̯͓̓͝ş̴̛̥ ̸̧̤̆̍̄o̵̰̿͊ͅf̷̣̱̽́̚ ̵͉͈̻́̑̾i̴̘̫̽̆ț̵͖̝̈́͘ś̷̡͕͆̈ ̶̰̼̤̈m̴͚̑̔o̸̜̳͇͒͊v̸̢͚͛e̴̱̖͇͋͐̅m̸̢̘̠͆͆ȇ̷̠̻ṇ̴̨̿̋t̴͍̙̯́ ̵͈̮̗͆̓b̵̧͈͇̓o̷̬̞̾t̴̮̏h̵̟̜̯̋ ̵̻̊ā̶̹̹̰͘͝h̵̘̄̓ẻ̶̬̅̆a̵͙͂̌͠d̸̢̫̈́̒ ̷̫͕̿a̶̛̯̙̕͝ň̴̛̮͜d̶̜̲̊͑̚ͅ ̸͔͈̞́̈́̚b̶̢̈́̊e̴͈̊̔̊h̶̖̬͗͌̿ͅi̷̗͇̯͌n̶̢̓͝ḋ̵̖̜̞.̵̧̲̄ ̶̡̂H̶̗̋̔̎ŏ̷̘w̸̙͂͝ê̴̖̲͕̌v̴͇͋̿e̷̺̞͚̔̈͝r̷̢̘̥͂̈,̶̨̩̱͊̑̈́ ̴̝̻͐̇̓t̸̢̽͋͂ḩ̸̠̼̕e̵̛̝̹͜ ̶̤̒T̵̢̫̓̋̒r̸̰̜̜͒́͂e̴̺͘n̶̡̉̂ç̵̪̍h̸̰̟̪͂̈́̿c̴̱͒͑͝o̴̘̳̯͊̆̈́å̴̟̋̈t̷͇̚ ̵͎̫͈͠͝ḃ̴̛͇ͅę̶͔̣̒̈́ğ̵͉̣̉i̷̖͛ń̸̛͈̾s̸͖̥̫̔̓͗ ̶͕̙̥͘c̵̫̬͛̽̔ỉ̵̠̯̥̑̿ŗ̶͑ċ̸̻͑̚l̸̗̦̐ḯ̶̝͎̄͠n̷͔̂̒g̵̪̤̔ͅ ̵̮̿t̵̬̪̭́̋̏h̵̲̯͆́̇é̶̢̟ ̵̳̲̬͆̑̽T̴̨́̇ê̵̞͓r̷̡̀̎r̵̹͓̈a̵͓̜͠ͅm̸̬͒̿͘͜ȍ̸̬̓d̶̬͎͈͋͂̀d̷̺̐ë̵͎r̴͍͆̔̒,̸̧̪͙͑̂͘ ̷̼̭̄͜t̵̯͚̓̽ṙ̴̺̭͍̽a̵̱̯̣͋̽͝i̶͔̳̥͒l̶̰̮̜͆͘s̸̨͂ ̵̯͕̈́o̶͕̖͈̓̅̄f̴̧͗ ̵̥̦͍͝ś̷̨̘̙̌̒t̸̨͙̐ḁ̵̊t̷͚̯̆ḯ̷ͅc̷̨͈̑̊̑ ̵͍̌̕b̷͈̲̠́̄͛ē̸̥̲i̵̭͎̐͊n̶͖͔͖͋̕g̸̯͕̊͌ ̵̢̛͓̀͑l̷͇͓̖̃̏e̴̯̖̾̂̕f̴̖̏̒t̸͈̥̪̾ ̸̗͠b̷̧̥̅̀̏e̸͎͎̖͊h̶̙̱̗̀̑ȉ̵̙͚̒͜ǹ̵͍̼̜͋̚d̶̺̄̿̚.̵̲̯̋ ̵̋͜T̵͎̅ḩ̸̖̅͝e̸̦̘͛͘͝ņ̵̹̖̓,̴̢̡̹̽̄̅ ̵̧̗͉̈́̊̃i̶̪̩͑t̴̪̞̕ ̸̹͉̂͠t̵̙̙̱͛a̷̪̠̯͐͂c̶͓̝͐̕k̷̼̾́ĺ̵̫́ë̸̲́̋́s̶̄͜ ̸̟͝f̴̨̟̟̎̓̍o̵̧̖̭͋r̵͇̩̕w̷͍̫̳͆͂ą̵̝̣͑r̴̗͔̱͛d̵͈̗̀̌͛,̵̢͓̄̇̑ ̷̪͂͑ṡ̴̩̲̜e̵̮͕̒e̴̞̪̭̔͊̄m̸̡͙̄͛̋ḯ̷͉̖̠͊n̸͔͙̮͂̆ġ̵̺̤̽l̷̻͊͜ỷ̵̙̅ ̵̞̣̯͝d̶͉̏̌̕i̴̙͍̋̀͜ș̷̯͆s̴̟̒o̸̩͎̯͛l̵̨͔͚̿̾͋v̵̠̾ì̷̢̪͂́n̵̢̼̪̅̈́ĝ̴̡̮̾̑ ̶̢̨̀̊i̸̖̫͍͆͊͊n̷͇̈́͜ť̷̛̘̹̉ŏ̴͉̯̊ ̸̲͛͘t̸̢̫̩̃h̷̛͙̓̂e̵̜̒ ̷̰̏̐͝ḿ̷̲̗̞a̶̼͋̒s̵̤͈̿͆͐s̷͕̠͗̄ ̴̪̣̻́o̶̥̳̽͊f̵͎͇͋͐̾ ̵̨̃̊e̸͚̅͘ͅͅṙ̷̨̪̹̀r̷̘͎̓̀o̵̰̭͊r̶̟͒́s̵̡̾̂͗.̵̗̩̋͒̊ ̶̔̅̍͜
̵͉͋
̶̭̔F̸̙͍̹́ŕ̴̛̝͓̊ọ̵͖̳͑̏m̷̡̓͝ ̶̯̖̀͑͝b̴̢̤̅͝ê̷͔͕̦̈́̅h̷̹̙̋̅̓ͅí̵̢͈͕̇n̸̙̗̼̂̈́͝d̶͕̲̊̃ ̵̟̱̺͑͒͒t̸̻̐h̴͕̣̚͠e̴̡̺͉̾̃̆ ̸̫͙̍͐T̶̠͗͌ȩ̶͒̓r̶̛̜ŕ̶̦̬̕ą̷̻̖̿̔m̵͛͆͆͜o̶̫͌̒ḑ̶͉̬͐͋d̸̞̖͙͐ę̷͘r̵̝͖̍͜,̵͔͕̀̄̂ ̷̢͎̮̾̄ą̸̤̄̅ṋ̷̤̃͆ ̴̡̪̹̍̓̚a̸̡̢̖͗̋r̴̲͐m̷̬̀̽ ̴̢̫̲̔r̷̟̉̕͝e̵̜͑̚͠a̴̮͝ͅc̴̛͚̜̊̀h̶̭̼̥̐̎̍ȅ̴͈̕s̵̟̗̹̾ ̷̡̀̀̋ò̶̼̪͕̍̆u̸̬̯͗̽ͅt̸̠̾ ̶̢̓̓̀f̴̫͎̐͂͑ȑ̷̲̤̼͝o̴̧̐͜m̴͕̗͉̑̈́ ̸̞̱̱̐ṫ̶̡̞̥͊͠h̴̹̝̃́̿e̶͓͛͝ͅ ̷̡̛̞́c̴̟͜͠i̵̩̊r̴̡̫̂͜c̶̣͊l̶̞͔̈́e̵̹͗,̶̗͕̅͘ ̵̛̱̦̚a̶̭̟͝i̷͉̟͗̈́̓ͅm̷̤̜͍̋͘͝ì̸̖͔̾̔n̸͇̱̅ğ̸̨̭ ̵̝̄̈́̚ț̵̘͔̓̓o̴͖͖̬͛̒̀ ̵̗̜͖̚d̷͍̈́r̸̦̆͝͝a̴͔͈̓g̷̛̖ ̴͎͚͖̂h̷̩͊́͠ï̶̘̱m̴̬̜̈́̅ ̸͎͍̩̌̉̕î̴̧͍̘̈́n̴͈͕̙̋̈́.̷̪̥͖͗ ̸̧̒̋̚T̷͚̮̓̃h̶̩́͠e̷͙̬̬̽n̸͎̓͜ ̷̙͗a̴̗͕̙͊͆̆ṉ̶̺̥͌ỏ̴̧̝͛͠t̶̖̿̕̚ḩ̷̢͛́̄e̸͕͠r̷̮̭̈́̽̀,̸͖̝̠̈́̑ ̵̒ͅạ̴͉͉̀̈́̕n̶̹͕̬̏́̐d̷̖͔͋͠ ̶̜̬͋̊͠á̸̺̎ǹ̷̛̞̿ó̴̯̊ͅt̸̡͇̜͘h̶͍̞̩̊é̵̼͎r̸͔͉̿̿ͅ.̵̫̆ ̴̻̦̙͛̓H̷̯̾̿͝ͅu̶͕̅͜n̵̘̅͜d̴͔̻̔͌r̸̨̟̠̿é̸̻̰̄d̵̮̹̳̓s̴̫̤̞̋̀̚ ̵̩̚ụ̴̼̾͛ṕ̴͖͚̉̀ó̵͔̚ṇ̸̯͚͝ ̷̜̬́h̵͈̠͐́u̵̮̩̕n̵̟͍̏̐d̵̳̍͋r̴̰͓͇͋e̴̝͖̦̿ḍ̷̟̪̓̓s̴̬̣̭̄̄ ̶͎͍̓̑͜o̴͉͑̅̈́f̶̤̖̯̆͗ ̵̹͇͂̌̐t̷͓̀h̵̪̑̓ͅį̴̭̻͒̇̾ś̴͇̲ ̸͎͘d̵̻́̅̃į̵̧̪͌s̴̩̝͆̀t̷̩̮̗̂ô̶̢̗̘͂̈́r̶͓̾̈́t̸̩͍͉̆̓͝ȩ̴̊d̴͈̊ ̷͍̐͝l̷̢̝̯̓í̵̖m̸̰̹̺̆b̸̰͈͐́̈́ș̴͋̈́ ̸̪̋͌̕d̶͈̀̽r̴̛͕ą̴̰̫̐g̷̺̻͝ ̸̭̓t̵̖͚̔̀̕h̵̳̥̊ͅe̴͍̖͖̎̓m̸̨̳̌̾s̵̡͉̓̊ë̶̠̳l̸̘͔̬̓v̶̙͐̔̈́e̴̛̦̞͋s̸͕̿̄ ̷͍̪̖͆͗̚ǐ̶͚̲̽ṅ̸̘̦́ţ̴̗̐ơ̶͙͔̽̆ ̴̧͐͌̋ę̴̅x̶̼̰̯̋i̵̟͈͆̓s̷̙̳̄̍t̵̲͚͎̏ė̴̘̯̇͠n̸̡̖͆͌͊c̴̞̈́͒e̴̻͓̘̐̕ ̸̗̟̃̚ṫ̸̛̰̙͉̀o̷̙̔͌ ̴̧̬̂̽r̶̛̘͋ẹ̵̻̹̐m̷̗̥̭͝͝o̴̺̮̟̿̑v̷͚̫̺̀ĕ̸̥̪̪̓ ̶̟͐̋͝t̴̪̋̃ḩ̶̗̜̑e̸̺̗͋͠ ̵͉̞̋ͅT̶͉̥͊̑͜e̸͇͎͝r̵̖̃r̶̡̪̳͠a̷̧̭̪͗͊̈́m̴̬̉o̵̡͋ḏ̵̡̀ͅd̷͈̲̘̏̍ĕ̸̡͙̄r̷̡͉̭̈́͝ ̵̠̱̫̑̔̓f̶̮͊̉r̵̠͇̊̃͝ơ̴̢̲̑͝m̸̟̘̈́ ̸̡̖͓͆̄ȉ̴̬̭ͅt̷͙͎͊.̵̞̳̒̉̓ ̴͚̳͒̾͆͜T̸̙̰͗̃h̴̺͐͆̇è̶̺̑͆ ̷̈́͜m̸̗̱͎̉̀͋o̸̡͉̐͑m̸̯͍̌͝e̴̻͖͛͝n̷̠̦̒̆̈́t̸̖̙͎̿́ ̸̛̪̻͍̂o̷̳̤̓̌͝f̷̟͍̭̏͊ ̵̤̜͋c̶̣̳͈͗̎̈o̵͖̓̀̏n̵̩̗̲͆t̸͇̞̐̈́͗â̶̛̯͈͠c̷͓̖̀ṯ̶̗̻̈̈̄ ̶̪̱͗ŵ̴̢̉ͅi̴̞̊͝ẗ̶̻̱́ḧ̷́͜ ̶̗́͑͆ͅt̵̝͌̚h̵̛̤̮͊͝ẹ̶͙̚s̵̘͕̀͠e̴͍̍̒ ̶̖͒̆͠a̶̠̒͘p̷̛̗͖͕̈́͌p̷̘͒͑̈́ë̴̪̊̈n̴͈̭͖͂̈́̐d̵̡̩̲̓͝ả̸͓̱̥g̴̺̽̂e̵͉̳͛̅s̴͎̜̒͊̑ͅ ̶͇̥̃̉w̷̢̫͈͝o̸̡̐͌̚u̵͓̔̈́͜l̷̯̬̭͑ḏ̶̨̎̌ ̷̻̓̔͑ŝ̷̲̒́ě̷̫͉̑ͅa̷̰͈͎͑́͋r̷̩͉͆ ̷̡̨̤̌̄t̸͇̝̗́̌̚o̵̰̮͍͒̇ ̵̺̘̣̚t̵̤̥̉̇̎h̷̨̼̓͛e̷̢̛̓̎ ̸̺̥͒̊̊t̷͍̬̓͂͘ô̷̬̳̤͝u̸͉̫͝c̷̪̱̟͛̓̚h̵͇͌͊,̸̱͂͛ ̵̪̆̎a̵̺̟̿ͅs̴͍̬̃̓ ̸̹̤̰͐͌̌w̴͈̟͛͋̚h̷͎̫̜͆̀͝a̵͓̟̥̔t̴͍͍͍͐͊ ̷͖̿ŝ̴̪̍̈́h̶͔͔͊́̅o̵̙͔̦͒͐u̷͕̒́̅l̷̳̠̆ḏ̴̪͎́́̾n̴͖̩͆'̴̖̦͛͑͜t̵̪̼̺̂́͝ ̵̪̣̍̐ȇ̶̹͇̙̑̓x̶̘͈͖͘ȉ̵̖̠͍̕͝s̴͎̘̪̃͝t̵̻͎̾̎͌ ̴̬̟̐̅b̴͈̆͒̒è̵̯͇̎̏g̴̢͠i̷̓̀͘͜n̷̞͓̙̈͛ŝ̷̝̔̽ ̶͉́́c̸͖̅͋̀o̷̫̼͆̏͆r̸̼̭̪̓r̷̯͔̍u̶̡̹͂̉̚p̴̢͒t̵͕̖̩́͗i̷̡͔̩̇ṉ̸̰͈̋g̵̜̏̈́͝ ̸̞͖͑͂ͅţ̴͍̺͌̆̾h̶͇͘͝e̷̺̼͝ ̷̨̹̗͗̔v̵͖͑̋͝e̵̢̩̪͒́r̸͙̲̺͆y̷̫̏̍ ̸̡̡͍̔̃e̷̩͑s̴̨͂̎̅s̸̭̪̊̈́͘e̸̼͕͊͒̕n̷̦̭͖͘c̵͖̯̅é̴̞̚ ̷̹͔̈̄͂o̷̝̺̥͋̀̓f̷̫͖̙̈́ ̸̝̺̌̏̕ẇ̷̖̗̼͐̀ȟ̸̨͆̚a̵̝͖̫̾ẗ̶̯̯́̈́͝ ̶̠͚͓̎̍͋s̴̩̫̰͌h̴͎́ǒ̶̺͓̆͝ṵ̷̪̺͗̀l̸̪̠̹̍ḓ̷̻̟́͘.̴̡̣̥͐ ̷̖̼͠͠A̵͚̯̞̽͒̔t̶̲͗t̶̮͠é̸̘̦̝̃m̵͇͚͙͐̂͠p̸̡̞̹͐̽̈́t̵̰̪̳̀ḭ̴͂̌n̷͍̻͝g̴̮̼̾͆ ̴̧̃̈̔ț̴̠̣̊ò̸̫̰͔ ̷͚̯̘̑͑f̶̥̊̾l̷̯̾̓é̸̡̱̽̀͜é̶͓̹̍̈́ ̷̮̯̆͒t̷͇̟͖̏͋̒h̸̤̹̿ë̵̥́͆ ̶̤̓c̴̳̥͠i̴̼̍̎͊ṙ̵̗̮̓̔ć̶̺̝̟̈́̅l̷̳̏̿́e̵̼̊̈́͛ͅ ̷̢̦͖̒̀̒w̷̛͕̬̿ŏ̵͕͈̐͝u̷͔͂̐l̸̠͙̓̐ḏ̵̌ͅ ̵̡̺̆̏y̷̲̞̓̽̎ī̴̩̩̄̃e̴̮̎l̸̞̺̔d̵̨̗̼̐͝ ̶̠̹̼̈́l̸̫͆͆ì̸̳̈̀͜͜t̴̜̣͚͒ť̷̼̭̩l̷̞̀̀̏ē̷̟̻͐̌ ̵̯̥́r̶̙͇̊̀̂ẻ̸͕̼̝͘s̸̗̖̀u̴̝̓̀̎l̷͔̼̊̽t̷̞̪͑͐s̷̥͉͗̽͠ͅ,̸͚͈̤͠ ̸̛̯̺̎f̵̦̳͇͛̕͠ô̴͙̍̌r̵̲͕̂̐ ̶̳̟̰̉l̵̜̿ǫ̴̥̍o̸̱͕͋̇k̸̭̺̽̚i̷̡͔̫͛ǹ̴͚̣̯͆g̵̲̠̺̅͠ ̵̱̂o̵̖̺͊͂̿u̵̽̀́ͅt̵̩̟̀̀ ̴͔͑s̶̙̯̾͒̔h̴͔̦̯͋̀͌ǫ̸̠͕̂̉ẉ̷͖͒s̵̳̙̞̐ ̵̛̭̹̔͝t̶̤͒h̴̖͐̆͜e̵͔͐̏̉ ̶̦͌̒͝s̸̓͜t̸͉̐͝a̸̡͎̕ṯ̶̈͑͝į̷̯̞̀̾c̵̳̭̏̆͝ ̶̧̈̾h̷̖̞̮̉̒͑ȃ̴̬̥̂ͅs̶̛͈̳͂͜ ̸̩̽s̷̛͍̠̬̒̚p̶̜̀͌͑ṟ̴̿͜ë̵͕́̌a̴̘͒d̴̩̦̈́́,̵̫͚̤̐͘ ̸̻͇̗̊͒͘c̶̭̊̏ơ̶̮̝͖̓v̷̞̫̥͛ĕ̶͍̭͌͘ř̵͇̪̇ḯ̴̮͒n̶̥̏̒̈g̴̲̳̿͂ ̷̨̛͚̙͗ę̶̀̔v̷̯͇̭̅e̸̛̤̖͇̐̚r̴̗̳̅͝ý̷̘̘̂t̶͚͒̈͝ḫ̶̐̓i̶̱̍ͅn̷̽̀̋͜g̸̳̳͚̀ ̶̤̜̃͘b̸͚̈̒̓u̴̖̝͋t̸̟̖̿̆ ̸̹̣͓͋̈̌t̵̨̙͛̚h̵̺̍͘ë̵̤́̈́̀ ̵̡̡̒̈́s̴̰̀͐ͅm̷̧̧̿̀̚a̶̱͝l̶͍͑͌̇ĺ̸͕̤̇ ̶̻̝̖̇̚r̵̨̬͍̓̀i̸̩̇̐n̸̬̎̀͘g̷̹̦͗́ ̸͚͉̓̍t̵͓̋͜h̵͈̳̎̊e̶̬͉͌͝ ̸̱́Ț̷̟̿͠ē̵͇ȑ̷̜͖̃r̵͓̂ȧ̸̲̘m̵͇̲̐o̶͇͋̽̽d̶̩̆̀d̸̪̿e̷̼̱͆̐͜r̸̢̎ ̵̙͎̘̏s̴̩͚̐͠t̷̩͔̞͊ą̶̖̭̉͆͝n̵̪̩̉̾d̵͓͍̈́s̶͔̲̒ ̷̫̩͓̈ĩ̶̪̪̓̀n̴͙͕̒̀̕.̶̰̝͗̈́͗ ̵͔̦̟̏T̶̹͐h̶̹͖̉e̶͎̭͂͂̀ ̵̨̝̿͘v̷̡̳̋͒͐e̸͇͕̕r̴͉̤͓͌̕y̵̨͕̦̓͒ ̵̧̞͛̽͜ǎ̶͙̺̾i̴͙̤̘̾ŗ̶̛̩̣̈́̓ ̵̛̩͈̝̓b̶̜̈́é̵̱̱̇̊g̴͍̰̈́̉̒ï̶͖̼̂n̶̥̄̋̚s̸̟̈́̂̀ ̸̙̱͒͒t̸̮̯͔̓̂̈́o̷̼͎̥͒̏ ̴̧̗͚̈́̚b̴̞͌̒e̵̲͗͘c̴̨͓̙̈́o̴̟͆̕m̸͓̱̽̌̚é̵͎̇͑ ̴̢̱̹̿̎͊p̸̼͗̅̂ȯ̶̗͎i̸̬̗̼̔s̶͈̬̭̈o̵̥͠n̸̩̭̼̉̈́o̴̺͐u̸͔͇͐ş̶̱̻̆̂ ̷̡̯̒͋a̵̪͐̏͋ͅs̶̠̫͎͑̌ ̵̛̞̰̽͠t̶͓̑h̷̲̪̥͆ȅ̶̬̀͑ ̷̧̆l̸͖̦̊ͅa̶͙̝̽s̷̨̧̥̓ṭ̴̨͈̒ ̴͚̠̇̕͘r̷̝͂̓ȅ̶̗̀m̴̨̼͖͒n̷͎̱̏a̷͇̔ṉ̵̡̡̈́t̷͈̾͌̓ş̸̭̏ ̴̜̌o̸̥̓͆̆f̶̬̣̙̾ ̵̫͑̈́͊s̸̥̀t̵͓̠͉͆̐̉ä̸̛̝́͛n̶̼̿̌͋ͅd̵̨͎̮̍̔a̴̺̰͗̊r̸͇̠͝d̴͍̳̉͘ ̵͍̌̌̀l̷̺̇͗̽͜ḭ̷͍͐̀v̶̜̗̽̎ĩ̶ͅn̷̜̈́g̵͖͔͈͗̎͝ ̴͙̩̅g̵̩͈̑́͘e̴͖̊t̴̜͓̣̂s̵͖̬̍͋ ̷͈̼͑̄͠f̷̀͜ó̸̧͝r̸̢̢͕̓́͠c̸̪͙̻͂̓͘é̷̡͍͚̌͐f̶̹͋̓̑u̶͇̤̼̎̒̏l̷̪̪̆̋l̶̜̔y̸̘̑ ̷̭̇͒̈́r̴̢̼͎̽͝ë̶̮̯̽m̶̧̅ŏ̴͔̻̥̂v̶͉̪̂͐e̷̖̬̎͠d̷̘̯͑̕.̴̧͍̉̂ ̴̮̃̑͘Ã̵̢̕n̵͙̬̫̈́̍d̸͔̪̣͋̅ ̴̰̖̆̉͛a̷͔̱̍͛̉ļ̵̏͠l̶͈̾̾̐ ̵̮̥͛̊͝t̴̜̪͓̆͒̚ȟ̶̰̭̞é̴̗̭ ̵͚̻̜̓̔w̸̜̲̣͒͠h̵̦̓̈̋i̶̛̪̬̒l̵̨̈e̷̼̖̊͘,̶̟̑̋ ̶̙̗͗͑͝t̷̹̒͠h̶̞̃é̸͇ ̶̟̜̤͒̋h̷̯͔͖͂̏͠a̸̻͖͌n̸̳̤͝d̵̨͒̽͜s̷̿͛͗͜ ̴̛͉͉͈̐̀a̴̯̍̿ȑ̵̼e̶̜̔̓͝ ̷͎̱̔́͠e̴̖͚̫̽̕v̶̨̗̓͑e̸̝͐r̷͕͍̐ ̶̪̘̥̍̐͆p̶̪̄̆͊͜r̶̥͔̫̉̊͝e̷̝̩̐̐ş̵̓͜ë̴̩n̵͕̠̰͂́t̵̨͆,̷̤̭̓͝ ̵̛͚̐̔a̵̧͔̺̔͐l̴̡̪͕͐̾̊w̶̛̮͌̐ą̶̮̀y̴̢̆ṡ̸̙̚ ̵̼͇͝t̷͔̟̔r̶̻͙̄̇̀y̷͍̱͗̇i̴̧̻̐̎̈́n̷̡̼̈́͌̐g̷̞͛̒ ̶̡̛͐̀t̸͈͕͎͛͑o̵̥͈̊ ̷̢̻͈͊͐͆d̷̟̩̿̃̄r̴̡̫͓̽͠a̶̲͔͆̂̾g̴̤̱̾̔ ̸͚͚̈́̈́t̸̼̊h̵̻̉͋͝ė̶̤͉̟̋̾ ̷̲̳̝͛̽̔T̶͎̂e̶̦̯̓̕r̴̝̼̀͋r̸̪̔ą̵̧̠̎m̸͉͉̓̎o̷̱̹͂̈́̎d̷̪͌͜ḏ̷̯͑̌̿è̴͍r̵͕̄̈́ ̶̬̖̞̊d̶͍̰̽ỡ̶͕͝ẇ̷̬͍̙n̷̼͈̹̾̔̄ ̴̜̖̞̄̈ţ̴͚͆͘o̸̧̫̬͂̈́̓ ̶̫̔͝͝j̵͙̄o̶̘͌̾͒i̵̗̪̅ǹ̴̯̟ ̷̢͗͒t̶͈̬͊͗̄h̸̘̻̭̒ȩ̵̞̣́̈́m̵̥̃̿͛.̸͎̰͆̓
̵̡̝̦̍̔͛
̴̤̂̓Á̷̬́n̵̥̳̽͆͌d̷̞̟́ ̴͕̙͙́a̵̠̽́f̷̧͉̾ṫ̸̤̈ë̵̝͝r̶͙͍̋̀ ̷̪͂̈p̶̟͛͝o̴̻̓t̶̟̹̾̉̿ė̷̮͗ǹ̷̡̛̦t̵̞̀i̷̺͙̓ͅâ̶̖͎̤ļ̵͔̞͝ ̴͍̑͊č̴̠̞ͅe̷̡̯̿̔͜͠n̴͔̯̔͛́t̴͎̱̰́ú̵̝̾r̵͖̀͆͠i̸̼͑͐̀e̴͎̍s̸̙̃̚,̵͔͚̈̎̕ ̷̢̛̀ṭ̴̿̂͘ḣ̸̛ͅȩ̸̯̭̍̾ ̴̡̬̇́̀T̷͇͙͆̂͘è̵͇̭̋r̵̝͔͉̈́͌̚r̷͚̞͂ą̸̹̺͆̚m̶̭̈́̄ỡ̴̼̩͘d̸̳̙̭̍͛̾d̵̨̯̐̽e̸͇̐͊̒r̵̳̿ ̸̨̹̀w̸̩͌o̷̜̭͗̉͊ư̶͔̝̗l̵̦͔͖̋͒͝d̵͎̖̐ ̴̧̼͙̀͒s̵̼̐ͅṳ̷͓̈̄c̸͙̀̈́c̴͕̀͑̇u̴͎͎̇m̴̧̥̻̋͒͝b̶̹̼͂͆̚.̷̖͈̰̌̈͗ ̵̱̠̘̉̇̈́Ä̶̝̹́̈́l̵̩̣͗̈́͗ḽ̸̦̰̈́̌ ̵̦̥̬̂f̶̞̞̺̉̽̀ȁ̸̦̓̚l̴̢̘̇l̴̢͔̊̊̓s̵͚̊͋͗ ̴͖̩͌e̵̗̒͗͒v̶̜̑̀ë̵͙́͊͑n̶̖͇̍̅͌t̷̹͙̭͠u̶̮̳̩̒̊͠a̶̹͌l̴̖̲̦̎͐͘l̸͚̝̫̓͆̑y̵̫̗͇̅̂̚ ̵̡͖͔͐t̶̳͑̀͘͜ͅo̸̮͂̎̃ ̸̱̭̂̊ṭ̶́̋͆h̷̨͛̂͆ͅe̶̠̕ ̷̼̿̔m̸̉ͅà̴̀͜r̵͎̈̓c̸̝̩̊͂̚h̶͔̐̎ ̷̞͎̃͛o̸̼͊̀̅f̷̗̲̝̀̀̂ ̵̠́̿̋ţ̷̱̮̐̀ī̵͇̜ṁ̷͎̅̈́ȩ̶̳͆̂̎,̶̱̒͆ ̴̹͕̃̈́͜a̴̼̳̎̐f̵̞̼̈́̆͠t̶̩̻͚͂ḛ̶̬͑͒r̷̜̮͕̎͗͑ ̸̩͆ả̸̫̦ḷ̸̰̙̊͌l̴̡̺̔̈̓ͅ.̴͕̂ ̵̻̋B̸̗̠͕̏̀u̶͇̍t̴̛̘́̚ ̷͍̭͉̔̊a̴̩̾͝š̷͍̥͋ ̵͖͕͍̈́t̷̖͐́̒͜h̵̫͒͂ê̶̢̮͋ ̸̪̈́̀̕T̸̩̤̺̓e̴̙͂̂̕r̴̻̫͠r̷̢̲̻̂̂a̵̢͆̍m̸̡̒̚ó̵̞͝d̶͖̳̻̊̚d̸̤̹͆̈́ẻ̴͌͝ͅŗ̶͉̥͝ ̷͎̐͑i̵̯̗͘s̷͍̹̠̅̇ ̵͈͍̇̎d̴̮͍̩̏r̷̦͚̗̒̎̆ä̸͖́͠g̸̙̦̈̇̐ĝ̶̘͜e̵̬̔d̴̙͖̩̒͝ ̷̨̈̅̀ī̵̮̭̞͗͝ṋ̴̾,̷̦̈́͠ ̶̮͑a̶̟̯̫̾͐͘n̸̳̂́̑͜d̴̮̓̽͋ ̴͈̪͒f̸̨̀e̷̛̝͖e̵̥͑̊l̷̳̻͈̃̓̓s̵̬̊ ̷͖͇̑͆̿ḧ̷̢̝͇ȉ̸̡̖͉s̸̹̩͖͂ ̸͇̺̼͂̈́͘v̸͕̲́͊ȩ̴̳̯̀͘͝ȑ̸̜̈͑ỳ̵̮ ̶̧̙͓͆̍ë̸̢̪́̂̉x̴̻́ͅį̷̻̓s̷̺̦͛̏͂t̴̨̗̽̎͒e̷̢͋͊̒n̵̝̯̓̕c̷̘̈́̀͛ȩ̷̻̒͛̈́ ̷͔̙̇r̸̘̖͛̽͝o̵̪̰̐͗̕͜ţ̴͉̍̔t̸̢͚̔̓͘i̷̧̦̋̐͝ň̷̩̬̹ğ̵̯͍ ̷͉̙͒͂a̵̢̺͑̌ẃ̸̰̙̘a̸͓̓̾̓y̷̱̑ͅ,̷͓͓̤̊̌ ̶̛̯̗́i̷̱͕͇͗̈́́t̷̙̪͗ ̶̡̢̞̂͛à̴̧̹̣̉l̶̥̔͒l̴̯̱͙̿ ̶̗̙̎s̵̲̀̕̚t̴̢̘̅̓̈́ǫ̵͚͔̈̂͘p̷͜͝ş̴̧͎̒.̷͇̣̩̉̇̓ ̶͖̮͆̿T̵̻̼̎h̴͕͆̅̚ė̷̯̥̆̍ ̸̨̚͝ṣ̸̫̕t̷̨͖̂a̷̦̦͙͐̅͝t̴̨̺̒͑i̴̥͎̘̽̌c̷̓̓̚ͅ ̵̢̺̚i̷̪̅̓̈́s̶̺̏͝ ̶̥̪̀ḡ̸̲̖̔̔ò̵̱͆n̴̡̫̬̐͠e̴̼̐,̷̛̟ ̵̢͙͚̓̎̂ȃ̸̤̃̄n̴͈͂͊͝d̶͙̱̝͂ ̷̲͝ț̷̀̈̔h̵͔̮̎̐́e̵̺̲͚͂̎͠ ̵̠̗̈́͝T̶͉͂̈̊r̵̻͖͘͜e̴̟̎ṇ̵͒c̵͈̜̘̽͐h̵̳̉̈́č̵̦̲̲͊o̵̺͚̪͐̅ä̵̜͔͎̾t̸̫͓͉̀ ̸̳̻̕i̸̢̢͇̅s̵͔̖̻̋̓̾ ̴̰̬͊̓͝s̶̛̤͂t̶͖͚͑̓a̶̪͈͠n̶̼͇̋͒͝d̷̪̦̀̃i̷͔̇̈́̆n̶̼͆̈́̎g̸̨̈́ ̵̢̪̟͘͘e̴̠̙͙̍̇ẍ̴̲̯a̵̮̩̘̍c̴̩̮̗̐̀ṱ̵͠l̶͎͆͌̚y̷̧̰̽̄ ̸͓̒̀͆ẘ̸̮̣̱̉̚h̵͋ͅě̸̡̮ṛ̴͛̊ę̶̟̓̚ ̵̛̠̪͖̈͠į̶̛̤̫͝t̵͙̍̅̒ ̸̙̝͍͆w̷͇̫̾a̶̤̿̂s̸̳͕̆͒ ̵͓̞̏̕ͅb̵̡̡̛̰e̸̦͋͝f̸̮̙͖̌̆͝ỏ̶̬̜̮̈̓ṟ̸̪̐͒͝e̶̟̐̔̓,̴͖͒͗ another pair of Mangekyō Sharingan on its mask. The Terramodder was stuck in another Tsukuyomi. And while this is incapable of harming the Terramodder, it would render him defenseless, at least for a brief period.

[Personal Action 2]
Using this current window, the Trenchcoat prays that the Cobalt Core will work, before drawing a katana into existence. Although, there is a slight deviation from traditional katanas. This one has a needle-like tip, looking like an Insect's stinger. The sword also glows slightly, although its clearly an addition the Trenchcoat made itself. Then, from some vague area away, a voice is heard, echoing out as if they were in the room with everyone else.

"Insect Breathing 3rd Form: Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon!"

The Trenchcoat lunges towards the Terramodder, and stabs 6 times. One in the neck, one in the heart, one in the brain, one in the eye, one in the brain again, and one right in the middle of his torso. Each strike, if it would connect, would also apply various different poisons and toxins from all types of media. From Minecraft Wither, to Enter the Gungeons poison tiles (which only hurt if you stand on them, but considering it's being injected into his veins, fair to say it'd hurt), to Demon Slayer's Wisteria poisons, which, while normally only effecting demons, are based on an actual poisonous plant, the Wisteria, so it's a grey area. The swords glowing would also show it purpose, and rather than properly stabbing, the blade would phase clean through most of the Terramodder, before suddenly re-soldifying, destroying whatever matter it suddenly reappear in instantly.

[Summon Action 1]
*throws full restore at Aggron*

[Summon Action 2]
Now, initially this was meant to go elsewhere, but Aggron almost dying means plans gotta change. Using 4 CP, the Trenchcoat draws up a small totem-like object made of solid gold, with Emerald eyes. A Totem of Undying. What's it do? Nothing, just makes sure the first thing of mine that would die doesn't.
[CP:0]
[Entity Commands]
Aggron please curse again I don't want you dying.

Everyone else, just... try your best not to die.

[Boost]
Another +1 to Tof's next Personal Action. Man when will anyone else start using this.

OH. You want less text. Totally misunderstood that. I thought your exclamation the turn before was out of excitement! My bad. Here. Let's just-

PA 1: "What I remember most of my childhood," Tof begins, and oh boy does this not look like it's getting any shorter, "is the rain." He seems to be talking to the Terramodder, but I don't quite get why. Last I check, the Terramodder never asked. Exclaimed something about "false advertising," but...

"You'd think I'd remember rainbows. Sunshine." Er- is that how this is connected to false advertising? Wow. That's... flimsy. "But on the rough streets of London, those glimpses of daylight were just as often fires. The homeless crowded around their smoking pits, watching them slowly flicker out beneath the coming torrent." Tof holds up an open palm, and a single drop of water falls into it. He looks up, and there appears to be water dripping from the tunnel's ceiling. The strange part is there isn't a crack. And as far as I can tell, it isn't raining up above. The droplets are falling from nowhere, just like everything else.

"Everything I knew was rain. It followed me like an old friend. It washed my face of the city's dirt and grime. It protected me from the stone lungs of cruelty from which the city breathed." Cupping the raindrop in his hand, he rubs it against his cheek. His moist skin shines in the dark, bright with the shadow of some forgotten youth.

"You ever notice how, when it rains, the bugs all flee inside. The maggots. Spiders." -He glances at Johnathan, then looks back- "Ants." He holds his palm out again, and water continues to drip into it, forming a small pool in his hand. "The insects too afraid to face the harsh downpour of real life."

"When I grew older, I first worked on a ship. An old fishing vessel. Gnawed up and covered in moss." The water on his face dries, and you can see the age setting in his face. "Once, one of my crewmates thought we had termites. He pointed to burrows in the hull, bug droppings below deck."

"The captain," Tof said it with reverence. The water had begun to spill from his hand. The droplets continue to fall. "He laughed at the fellow. 'Mate,' he said. 'We had termites.' He slapped the gunwale with affection. 'That was when she was beached. Dry.' He looked away from the man, turning to the sea. 'Out here,' he declared, 'that pestilence dies with the sea.'"

"Sometimes, I think about everything that has been killed by the rain." He swirls the water in his hand, and more spills from his grasp. "The bugs, yes. But also the people. Those wrought with sickness. Those pelted with pain. Those locked away under the depression of the dreary sky." He stops for a moment, glancing at his outstretched palm, looking into it, searching. "I think about how my mum cried."

His eyes leave the puddle in his palm. "The list of names only grew when I became a PI. Grew faster when my life took a turn." -He glances at Reets, then back away- "And I started to wonder if there was something wrong with the world. That the cycle was broken. That the oceans would fill and we'd all wash away." He flips his hand over, and the water sloshes to the ground.

Tof stares down at the wet floor, hardly registering that he was the one who made it that way. "I've never been able to accept that." He clenches his fist at his side. "I see the rain and I see my mother's eyes, a storm cloud in the sky. And I know that I can't blame the raindrops for what we do to ourselves."

Finally, Tof levels his eyes at the Terramodder. "No. You will not die to the rain," Tof declares, taking an unchained dog tag from his pocket. He holds it up, and the writing is too worn to read, aged and covered with rust. But the edge is still sharp, and it chimes when as he taps it against one of the buttons on his grey suspenders. "You will die to the insects beneath it."

The ceiling erupts, but not with water. Instead, giant insects fall from the ceiling. Their husks are thick, armored with deep orange rust. Their legs are sharp daggers, and their wings flutter like streamers in the wind. But these creatures are not so frail. One look in their emerald eyes, and you can taste the murder held between their jagged mandibles.

A swarm of rust monsters assault the Terramodder, burying him under their combined weight. They take large bites out of his metal skin, infecting it with their touch. Rust spreads over the Terramodder, consuming him. He becomes brittle. Weak. Soon, he cannot defend from their sharp legs, and the rust monsters begin to puncture through his armor, running him through with a frenzy of steps.

PA 2: Huh. Lil' stumped on what to do here. I mean, I usually stick to a "One Godmodder attack per turn" policy anymore. What else...?

Tof glances at the Godmod-o-Meter. Seems kind of useless right now. I mean, he already knows this Godmodder is nearby, right?

Tof flips the Godmod-o-Meter over and draws some sort of magic circle on the back of it with chalk. The circle holds a star of compass hands, each pointing to eight empty boxes that form the ring of the circle. In the first box, Tof etches a small, mountain-like symbol.

As he finishes, a white tendril of light reaches out from the symbol, shooting toward the Terramodder. But it doesn't attack. The tendril stops right before the 'modder. Its tip grows a strange, yellow eye, which looks the Terramodder over. As it observes, the tendril changes color, assuming a shade more fitting to the Terramodder.

It finishes collecting the Terramodder's energy signature, before receding back into the circle. As it does, the symbol changes color to match that of the tendril. Tof flips the Godmod-o-Meter back over, and it starts pointing somewhere else. It seems that Tof has ruled the Terramodder out as a candidate Godmodder for the meter to track.

SA 1 & 2: Back to storing up funds. In the small puddle beside him, Tof notices a little sapphire gem. He pockets it, preparing for his next big purchase. (+2 SA CP. Total: 2 SA CP, 1 GM CP)

Boost: Sending a +1 to Curse of Ra/Trenchcoat. This time for their first Summon Action. Better heal up Aggron.

Playing PMD-
Terramodder: "ARBITER! Your players are under attack!"
Eeeeeek! Stop breaking the fourth wall-
Terramodder:"What? You're a bit too lenient to everyone, including me! You don't have any real guts to enforce even a single rule-"
I can, but for the things that happened to me, I can't.
[Personal1]
"For current health is 0 this means I'd be dead." That is also true, but my statement stands; beings with an MHP of 0 cannot have a CHP>0, and so are also dead. or undead, sometimes.
I continue fiddling with the Maximum HP. A value of fx1111111h- or, 16^0+16^1+16^2+16^3+16^4+16^5+16^6, which, yes, is 17,895,697 and almost 18 million- is inconsistent with your being a Godmodder, since that would require a truly ludicrous amount of attacks to kill you, so it can't be your real MHP- ah, I see why you set it to that. No, when I said 'I fill the fx0000000h slot with a 1', I meant with a singular one, for a value equal to fx0000001, not with ones in every 0 slot, so that's what I do.

[Personal2]
Sure, Curse only lasts until the battle is over, but in this situation the Battle isn't exactly going to be over any time soon; obviously that's inapplicable. Similarly, swapping out is inapplicable since there are no other pokemon for it to be swapped for. Moving to another floor, perhaps- I know little of mystery dungeon specifically- but that would not be a finite curse duration; it would be an indefinite curse duration with certain resetting points (whenever moving to a new location, for instance.). This is what I mean by lasts forever; the duration of the effect is unbounded, but it can be dispelled under certain conditions.

Also, Rest is a full heal! Which also puts the pokemon which used it to sleep(and also would cure all the statuses the Terramodder applied... if it had bothered to actually apply any statuses)! If you're using specifically PMD mechanics for everything, say 'follows the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon system'.

[24+2 Summoning Capacity]
Well, have fun filling the fake Maximum and Current health value, heh. Besides... this is the health of a Shedinja, and I'm not one, so keep that Ghost type away.

Besides, PMD is a spin-off of Pokemon main series, so yeah, I was deliberately vague there. Once again though, if they put an upgrade or more on Aggron, I would've had upgraded their moves effect.

[Action Slot 1-2]

N/A..? how did that happen...oh wait...

ITS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, duh!

[Summon Slot 1-2]

also because I don't know what to summon!

28 CP!
Eh, I'll let that one slide as a PA&SA charge.

[Personal Action 1]
The Trenchcoat looks at Aggron, looks at the Terramodder, and decides the current optimal strategy is to go crazy.

Throwing its mask on the ground, à̵̖̹̏ ̴̗̩̄͐͋ḍ̶̢͖́̉͘i̷̯͌̏͠s̶̻̥̽̓ţ̶̛̮̪̀o̶͍̥͔͘r̶͍͋̇t̶̞̦́̔e̴̺͕̅͒̈d̷͉̮͉̆̋ ̶̪͓̎̔w̶̪͙̑̓̋à̷̞͗̋i̵̦̩̙̒l̴̯͚̈́̄̃ ̷̼͇̈́̑̕c̴̰̪͔͒̉̈́a̶̻̙͓͂͂l̷̦̣̮͋l̴͚̜̹̋͛ş̷̍͝ ̷̢͗̿o̷͔̓́u̴̲̰̿͒͐ẗ̵̟̹́ ̴͇̪̪͒̉̚a̴̧͓̣͂̑š̷̻ ̸̨̼̐ṱ̸̫̱̈́̈́h̴̪̀e̴̻̅͒͜ ̵̘̇T̵͔̥̼̈̀̅ȓ̴̞̫̚e̸̳͛̓̊n̸͖͔̗̑̊̃c̵̩͗ẖ̴̢͌̎͜c̶͔̺̫͒o̷̮̓͋͠a̶̱̜͈͐̉ṭ̷̒ ̸̰̤̃̑c̵̪̈́h̸͉͕̣͒͊a̷͚̞͍̓r̵̹̾g̵̛̣͙̖͋̏é̴͙̑s̴̡͙̓̒ ̸̝͂̐͗à̸̡̻͇t̸͈̭̦͊̃̃ ̶̫̞̥̅t̵̨͕̰̓͑̆h̵̝̻̪͒͝e̷̝͑̋̽ ̵͔͔̬̒̚T̶̯͆ẽ̷̙̣͍̕͝r̶̨͍̐̋́r̷̠̞̈́̄͋a̶̡̝̭͒̔̊m̷̡̳͆͜õ̷͈d̵̮̖̍̆ḏ̵̮̈́ê̵̢̛̠̠̇r̶̰͇̀,̸͉̬̞̽ ̸̢̧͔͌͝e̷̬͝ć̶͖̓͝h̶͚͍͎̃̀o̵̮̰̊è̴̯͓̓͝ş̴̛̥ ̸̧̤̆̍̄o̵̰̿͊ͅf̷̣̱̽́̚ ̵͉͈̻́̑̾i̴̘̫̽̆ț̵͖̝̈́͘ś̷̡͕͆̈ ̶̰̼̤̈m̴͚̑̔o̸̜̳͇͒͊v̸̢͚͛e̴̱̖͇͋͐̅m̸̢̘̠͆͆ȇ̷̠̻ṇ̴̨̿̋t̴͍̙̯́ ̵͈̮̗͆̓b̵̧͈͇̓o̷̬̞̾t̴̮̏h̵̟̜̯̋ ̵̻̊ā̶̹̹̰͘͝h̵̘̄̓ẻ̶̬̅̆a̵͙͂̌͠d̸̢̫̈́̒ ̷̫͕̿a̶̛̯̙̕͝ň̴̛̮͜d̶̜̲̊͑̚ͅ ̸͔͈̞́̈́̚b̶̢̈́̊e̴͈̊̔̊h̶̖̬͗͌̿ͅi̷̗͇̯͌n̶̢̓͝ḋ̵̖̜̞.̵̧̲̄ ̶̡̂H̶̗̋̔̎ŏ̷̘w̸̙͂͝ê̴̖̲͕̌v̴͇͋̿e̷̺̞͚̔̈͝r̷̢̘̥͂̈,̶̨̩̱͊̑̈́ ̴̝̻͐̇̓t̸̢̽͋͂ḩ̸̠̼̕e̵̛̝̹͜ ̶̤̒T̵̢̫̓̋̒r̸̰̜̜͒́͂e̴̺͘n̶̡̉̂ç̵̪̍h̸̰̟̪͂̈́̿c̴̱͒͑͝o̴̘̳̯͊̆̈́å̴̟̋̈t̷͇̚ ̵͎̫͈͠͝ḃ̴̛͇ͅę̶͔̣̒̈́ğ̵͉̣̉i̷̖͛ń̸̛͈̾s̸͖̥̫̔̓͗ ̶͕̙̥͘c̵̫̬͛̽̔ỉ̵̠̯̥̑̿ŗ̶͑ċ̸̻͑̚l̸̗̦̐ḯ̶̝͎̄͠n̷͔̂̒g̵̪̤̔ͅ ̵̮̿t̵̬̪̭́̋̏h̵̲̯͆́̇é̶̢̟ ̵̳̲̬͆̑̽T̴̨́̇ê̵̞͓r̷̡̀̎r̵̹͓̈a̵͓̜͠ͅm̸̬͒̿͘͜ȍ̸̬̓d̶̬͎͈͋͂̀d̷̺̐ë̵͎r̴͍͆̔̒,̸̧̪͙͑̂͘ ̷̼̭̄͜t̵̯͚̓̽ṙ̴̺̭͍̽a̵̱̯̣͋̽͝i̶͔̳̥͒l̶̰̮̜͆͘s̸̨͂ ̵̯͕̈́o̶͕̖͈̓̅̄f̴̧͗ ̵̥̦͍͝ś̷̨̘̙̌̒t̸̨͙̐ḁ̵̊t̷͚̯̆ḯ̷ͅc̷̨͈̑̊̑ ̵͍̌̕b̷͈̲̠́̄͛ē̸̥̲i̵̭͎̐͊n̶͖͔͖͋̕g̸̯͕̊͌ ̵̢̛͓̀͑l̷͇͓̖̃̏e̴̯̖̾̂̕f̴̖̏̒t̸͈̥̪̾ ̸̗͠b̷̧̥̅̀̏e̸͎͎̖͊h̶̙̱̗̀̑ȉ̵̙͚̒͜ǹ̵͍̼̜͋̚d̶̺̄̿̚.̵̲̯̋ ̵̋͜T̵͎̅ḩ̸̖̅͝e̸̦̘͛͘͝ņ̵̹̖̓,̴̢̡̹̽̄̅ ̵̧̗͉̈́̊̃i̶̪̩͑t̴̪̞̕ ̸̹͉̂͠t̵̙̙̱͛a̷̪̠̯͐͂c̶͓̝͐̕k̷̼̾́ĺ̵̫́ë̸̲́̋́s̶̄͜ ̸̟͝f̴̨̟̟̎̓̍o̵̧̖̭͋r̵͇̩̕w̷͍̫̳͆͂ą̵̝̣͑r̴̗͔̱͛d̵͈̗̀̌͛,̵̢͓̄̇̑ ̷̪͂͑ṡ̴̩̲̜e̵̮͕̒e̴̞̪̭̔͊̄m̸̡͙̄͛̋ḯ̷͉̖̠͊n̸͔͙̮͂̆ġ̵̺̤̽l̷̻͊͜ỷ̵̙̅ ̵̞̣̯͝d̶͉̏̌̕i̴̙͍̋̀͜ș̷̯͆s̴̟̒o̸̩͎̯͛l̵̨͔͚̿̾͋v̵̠̾ì̷̢̪͂́n̵̢̼̪̅̈́ĝ̴̡̮̾̑ ̶̢̨̀̊i̸̖̫͍͆͊͊n̷͇̈́͜ť̷̛̘̹̉ŏ̴͉̯̊ ̸̲͛͘t̸̢̫̩̃h̷̛͙̓̂e̵̜̒ ̷̰̏̐͝ḿ̷̲̗̞a̶̼͋̒s̵̤͈̿͆͐s̷͕̠͗̄ ̴̪̣̻́o̶̥̳̽͊f̵͎͇͋͐̾ ̵̨̃̊e̸͚̅͘ͅͅṙ̷̨̪̹̀r̷̘͎̓̀o̵̰̭͊r̶̟͒́s̵̡̾̂͗.̵̗̩̋͒̊ ̶̔̅̍͜
̵͉͋
̶̭̔F̸̙͍̹́ŕ̴̛̝͓̊ọ̵͖̳͑̏m̷̡̓͝ ̶̯̖̀͑͝b̴̢̤̅͝ê̷͔͕̦̈́̅h̷̹̙̋̅̓ͅí̵̢͈͕̇n̸̙̗̼̂̈́͝d̶͕̲̊̃ ̵̟̱̺͑͒͒t̸̻̐h̴͕̣̚͠e̴̡̺͉̾̃̆ ̸̫͙̍͐T̶̠͗͌ȩ̶͒̓r̶̛̜ŕ̶̦̬̕ą̷̻̖̿̔m̵͛͆͆͜o̶̫͌̒ḑ̶͉̬͐͋d̸̞̖͙͐ę̷͘r̵̝͖̍͜,̵͔͕̀̄̂ ̷̢͎̮̾̄ą̸̤̄̅ṋ̷̤̃͆ ̴̡̪̹̍̓̚a̸̡̢̖͗̋r̴̲͐m̷̬̀̽ ̴̢̫̲̔r̷̟̉̕͝e̵̜͑̚͠a̴̮͝ͅc̴̛͚̜̊̀h̶̭̼̥̐̎̍ȅ̴͈̕s̵̟̗̹̾ ̷̡̀̀̋ò̶̼̪͕̍̆u̸̬̯͗̽ͅt̸̠̾ ̶̢̓̓̀f̴̫͎̐͂͑ȑ̷̲̤̼͝o̴̧̐͜m̴͕̗͉̑̈́ ̸̞̱̱̐ṫ̶̡̞̥͊͠h̴̹̝̃́̿e̶͓͛͝ͅ ̷̡̛̞́c̴̟͜͠i̵̩̊r̴̡̫̂͜c̶̣͊l̶̞͔̈́e̵̹͗,̶̗͕̅͘ ̵̛̱̦̚a̶̭̟͝i̷͉̟͗̈́̓ͅm̷̤̜͍̋͘͝ì̸̖͔̾̔n̸͇̱̅ğ̸̨̭ ̵̝̄̈́̚ț̵̘͔̓̓o̴͖͖̬͛̒̀ ̵̗̜͖̚d̷͍̈́r̸̦̆͝͝a̴͔͈̓g̷̛̖ ̴͎͚͖̂h̷̩͊́͠ï̶̘̱m̴̬̜̈́̅ ̸͎͍̩̌̉̕î̴̧͍̘̈́n̴͈͕̙̋̈́.̷̪̥͖͗ ̸̧̒̋̚T̷͚̮̓̃h̶̩́͠e̷͙̬̬̽n̸͎̓͜ ̷̙͗a̴̗͕̙͊͆̆ṉ̶̺̥͌ỏ̴̧̝͛͠t̶̖̿̕̚ḩ̷̢͛́̄e̸͕͠r̷̮̭̈́̽̀,̸͖̝̠̈́̑ ̵̒ͅạ̴͉͉̀̈́̕n̶̹͕̬̏́̐d̷̖͔͋͠ ̶̜̬͋̊͠á̸̺̎ǹ̷̛̞̿ó̴̯̊ͅt̸̡͇̜͘h̶͍̞̩̊é̵̼͎r̸͔͉̿̿ͅ.̵̫̆ ̴̻̦̙͛̓H̷̯̾̿͝ͅu̶͕̅͜n̵̘̅͜d̴͔̻̔͌r̸̨̟̠̿é̸̻̰̄d̵̮̹̳̓s̴̫̤̞̋̀̚ ̵̩̚ụ̴̼̾͛ṕ̴͖͚̉̀ó̵͔̚ṇ̸̯͚͝ ̷̜̬́h̵͈̠͐́u̵̮̩̕n̵̟͍̏̐d̵̳̍͋r̴̰͓͇͋e̴̝͖̦̿ḍ̷̟̪̓̓s̴̬̣̭̄̄ ̶͎͍̓̑͜o̴͉͑̅̈́f̶̤̖̯̆͗ ̵̹͇͂̌̐t̷͓̀h̵̪̑̓ͅį̴̭̻͒̇̾ś̴͇̲ ̸͎͘d̵̻́̅̃į̵̧̪͌s̴̩̝͆̀t̷̩̮̗̂ô̶̢̗̘͂̈́r̶͓̾̈́t̸̩͍͉̆̓͝ȩ̴̊d̴͈̊ ̷͍̐͝l̷̢̝̯̓í̵̖m̸̰̹̺̆b̸̰͈͐́̈́ș̴͋̈́ ̸̪̋͌̕d̶͈̀̽r̴̛͕ą̴̰̫̐g̷̺̻͝ ̸̭̓t̵̖͚̔̀̕h̵̳̥̊ͅe̴͍̖͖̎̓m̸̨̳̌̾s̵̡͉̓̊ë̶̠̳l̸̘͔̬̓v̶̙͐̔̈́e̴̛̦̞͋s̸͕̿̄ ̷͍̪̖͆͗̚ǐ̶͚̲̽ṅ̸̘̦́ţ̴̗̐ơ̶͙͔̽̆ ̴̧͐͌̋ę̴̅x̶̼̰̯̋i̵̟͈͆̓s̷̙̳̄̍t̵̲͚͎̏ė̴̘̯̇͠n̸̡̖͆͌͊c̴̞̈́͒e̴̻͓̘̐̕ ̸̗̟̃̚ṫ̸̛̰̙͉̀o̷̙̔͌ ̴̧̬̂̽r̶̛̘͋ẹ̵̻̹̐m̷̗̥̭͝͝o̴̺̮̟̿̑v̷͚̫̺̀ĕ̸̥̪̪̓ ̶̟͐̋͝t̴̪̋̃ḩ̶̗̜̑e̸̺̗͋͠ ̵͉̞̋ͅT̶͉̥͊̑͜e̸͇͎͝r̵̖̃r̶̡̪̳͠a̷̧̭̪͗͊̈́m̴̬̉o̵̡͋ḏ̵̡̀ͅd̷͈̲̘̏̍ĕ̸̡͙̄r̷̡͉̭̈́͝ ̵̠̱̫̑̔̓f̶̮͊̉r̵̠͇̊̃͝ơ̴̢̲̑͝m̸̟̘̈́ ̸̡̖͓͆̄ȉ̴̬̭ͅt̷͙͎͊.̵̞̳̒̉̓ ̴͚̳͒̾͆͜T̸̙̰͗̃h̴̺͐͆̇è̶̺̑͆ ̷̈́͜m̸̗̱͎̉̀͋o̸̡͉̐͑m̸̯͍̌͝e̴̻͖͛͝n̷̠̦̒̆̈́t̸̖̙͎̿́ ̸̛̪̻͍̂o̷̳̤̓̌͝f̷̟͍̭̏͊ ̵̤̜͋c̶̣̳͈͗̎̈o̵͖̓̀̏n̵̩̗̲͆t̸͇̞̐̈́͗â̶̛̯͈͠c̷͓̖̀ṯ̶̗̻̈̈̄ ̶̪̱͗ŵ̴̢̉ͅi̴̞̊͝ẗ̶̻̱́ḧ̷́͜ ̶̗́͑͆ͅt̵̝͌̚h̵̛̤̮͊͝ẹ̶͙̚s̵̘͕̀͠e̴͍̍̒ ̶̖͒̆͠a̶̠̒͘p̷̛̗͖͕̈́͌p̷̘͒͑̈́ë̴̪̊̈n̴͈̭͖͂̈́̐d̵̡̩̲̓͝ả̸͓̱̥g̴̺̽̂e̵͉̳͛̅s̴͎̜̒͊̑ͅ ̶͇̥̃̉w̷̢̫͈͝o̸̡̐͌̚u̵͓̔̈́͜l̷̯̬̭͑ḏ̶̨̎̌ ̷̻̓̔͑ŝ̷̲̒́ě̷̫͉̑ͅa̷̰͈͎͑́͋r̷̩͉͆ ̷̡̨̤̌̄t̸͇̝̗́̌̚o̵̰̮͍͒̇ ̵̺̘̣̚t̵̤̥̉̇̎h̷̨̼̓͛e̷̢̛̓̎ ̸̺̥͒̊̊t̷͍̬̓͂͘ô̷̬̳̤͝u̸͉̫͝c̷̪̱̟͛̓̚h̵͇͌͊,̸̱͂͛ ̵̪̆̎a̵̺̟̿ͅs̴͍̬̃̓ ̸̹̤̰͐͌̌w̴͈̟͛͋̚h̷͎̫̜͆̀͝a̵͓̟̥̔t̴͍͍͍͐͊ ̷͖̿ŝ̴̪̍̈́h̶͔͔͊́̅o̵̙͔̦͒͐u̷͕̒́̅l̷̳̠̆ḏ̴̪͎́́̾n̴͖̩͆'̴̖̦͛͑͜t̵̪̼̺̂́͝ ̵̪̣̍̐ȇ̶̹͇̙̑̓x̶̘͈͖͘ȉ̵̖̠͍̕͝s̴͎̘̪̃͝t̵̻͎̾̎͌ ̴̬̟̐̅b̴͈̆͒̒è̵̯͇̎̏g̴̢͠i̷̓̀͘͜n̷̞͓̙̈͛ŝ̷̝̔̽ ̶͉́́c̸͖̅͋̀o̷̫̼͆̏͆r̸̼̭̪̓r̷̯͔̍u̶̡̹͂̉̚p̴̢͒t̵͕̖̩́͗i̷̡͔̩̇ṉ̸̰͈̋g̵̜̏̈́͝ ̸̞͖͑͂ͅţ̴͍̺͌̆̾h̶͇͘͝e̷̺̼͝ ̷̨̹̗͗̔v̵͖͑̋͝e̵̢̩̪͒́r̸͙̲̺͆y̷̫̏̍ ̸̡̡͍̔̃e̷̩͑s̴̨͂̎̅s̸̭̪̊̈́͘e̸̼͕͊͒̕n̷̦̭͖͘c̵͖̯̅é̴̞̚ ̷̹͔̈̄͂o̷̝̺̥͋̀̓f̷̫͖̙̈́ ̸̝̺̌̏̕ẇ̷̖̗̼͐̀ȟ̸̨͆̚a̵̝͖̫̾ẗ̶̯̯́̈́͝ ̶̠͚͓̎̍͋s̴̩̫̰͌h̴͎́ǒ̶̺͓̆͝ṵ̷̪̺͗̀l̸̪̠̹̍ḓ̷̻̟́͘.̴̡̣̥͐ ̷̖̼͠͠A̵͚̯̞̽͒̔t̶̲͗t̶̮͠é̸̘̦̝̃m̵͇͚͙͐̂͠p̸̡̞̹͐̽̈́t̵̰̪̳̀ḭ̴͂̌n̷͍̻͝g̴̮̼̾͆ ̴̧̃̈̔ț̴̠̣̊ò̸̫̰͔ ̷͚̯̘̑͑f̶̥̊̾l̷̯̾̓é̸̡̱̽̀͜é̶͓̹̍̈́ ̷̮̯̆͒t̷͇̟͖̏͋̒h̸̤̹̿ë̵̥́͆ ̶̤̓c̴̳̥͠i̴̼̍̎͊ṙ̵̗̮̓̔ć̶̺̝̟̈́̅l̷̳̏̿́e̵̼̊̈́͛ͅ ̷̢̦͖̒̀̒w̷̛͕̬̿ŏ̵͕͈̐͝u̷͔͂̐l̸̠͙̓̐ḏ̵̌ͅ ̵̡̺̆̏y̷̲̞̓̽̎ī̴̩̩̄̃e̴̮̎l̸̞̺̔d̵̨̗̼̐͝ ̶̠̹̼̈́l̸̫͆͆ì̸̳̈̀͜͜t̴̜̣͚͒ť̷̼̭̩l̷̞̀̀̏ē̷̟̻͐̌ ̵̯̥́r̶̙͇̊̀̂ẻ̸͕̼̝͘s̸̗̖̀u̴̝̓̀̎l̷͔̼̊̽t̷̞̪͑͐s̷̥͉͗̽͠ͅ,̸͚͈̤͠ ̸̛̯̺̎f̵̦̳͇͛̕͠ô̴͙̍̌r̵̲͕̂̐ ̶̳̟̰̉l̵̜̿ǫ̴̥̍o̸̱͕͋̇k̸̭̺̽̚i̷̡͔̫͛ǹ̴͚̣̯͆g̵̲̠̺̅͠ ̵̱̂o̵̖̺͊͂̿u̵̽̀́ͅt̵̩̟̀̀ ̴͔͑s̶̙̯̾͒̔h̴͔̦̯͋̀͌ǫ̸̠͕̂̉ẉ̷͖͒s̵̳̙̞̐ ̵̛̭̹̔͝t̶̤͒h̴̖͐̆͜e̵͔͐̏̉ ̶̦͌̒͝s̸̓͜t̸͉̐͝a̸̡͎̕ṯ̶̈͑͝į̷̯̞̀̾c̵̳̭̏̆͝ ̶̧̈̾h̷̖̞̮̉̒͑ȃ̴̬̥̂ͅs̶̛͈̳͂͜ ̸̩̽s̷̛͍̠̬̒̚p̶̜̀͌͑ṟ̴̿͜ë̵͕́̌a̴̘͒d̴̩̦̈́́,̵̫͚̤̐͘ ̸̻͇̗̊͒͘c̶̭̊̏ơ̶̮̝͖̓v̷̞̫̥͛ĕ̶͍̭͌͘ř̵͇̪̇ḯ̴̮͒n̶̥̏̒̈g̴̲̳̿͂ ̷̨̛͚̙͗ę̶̀̔v̷̯͇̭̅e̸̛̤̖͇̐̚r̴̗̳̅͝ý̷̘̘̂t̶͚͒̈͝ḫ̶̐̓i̶̱̍ͅn̷̽̀̋͜g̸̳̳͚̀ ̶̤̜̃͘b̸͚̈̒̓u̴̖̝͋t̸̟̖̿̆ ̸̹̣͓͋̈̌t̵̨̙͛̚h̵̺̍͘ë̵̤́̈́̀ ̵̡̡̒̈́s̴̰̀͐ͅm̷̧̧̿̀̚a̶̱͝l̶͍͑͌̇ĺ̸͕̤̇ ̶̻̝̖̇̚r̵̨̬͍̓̀i̸̩̇̐n̸̬̎̀͘g̷̹̦͗́ ̸͚͉̓̍t̵͓̋͜h̵͈̳̎̊e̶̬͉͌͝ ̸̱́Ț̷̟̿͠ē̵͇ȑ̷̜͖̃r̵͓̂ȧ̸̲̘m̵͇̲̐o̶͇͋̽̽d̶̩̆̀d̸̪̿e̷̼̱͆̐͜r̸̢̎ ̵̙͎̘̏s̴̩͚̐͠t̷̩͔̞͊ą̶̖̭̉͆͝n̵̪̩̉̾d̵͓͍̈́s̶͔̲̒ ̷̫̩͓̈ĩ̶̪̪̓̀n̴͙͕̒̀̕.̶̰̝͗̈́͗ ̵͔̦̟̏T̶̹͐h̶̹͖̉e̶͎̭͂͂̀ ̵̨̝̿͘v̷̡̳̋͒͐e̸͇͕̕r̴͉̤͓͌̕y̵̨͕̦̓͒ ̵̧̞͛̽͜ǎ̶͙̺̾i̴͙̤̘̾ŗ̶̛̩̣̈́̓ ̵̛̩͈̝̓b̶̜̈́é̵̱̱̇̊g̴͍̰̈́̉̒ï̶͖̼̂n̶̥̄̋̚s̸̟̈́̂̀ ̸̙̱͒͒t̸̮̯͔̓̂̈́o̷̼͎̥͒̏ ̴̧̗͚̈́̚b̴̞͌̒e̵̲͗͘c̴̨͓̙̈́o̴̟͆̕m̸͓̱̽̌̚é̵͎̇͑ ̴̢̱̹̿̎͊p̸̼͗̅̂ȯ̶̗͎i̸̬̗̼̔s̶͈̬̭̈o̵̥͠n̸̩̭̼̉̈́o̴̺͐u̸͔͇͐ş̶̱̻̆̂ ̷̡̯̒͋a̵̪͐̏͋ͅs̶̠̫͎͑̌ ̵̛̞̰̽͠t̶͓̑h̷̲̪̥͆ȅ̶̬̀͑ ̷̧̆l̸͖̦̊ͅa̶͙̝̽s̷̨̧̥̓ṭ̴̨͈̒ ̴͚̠̇̕͘r̷̝͂̓ȅ̶̗̀m̴̨̼͖͒n̷͎̱̏a̷͇̔ṉ̵̡̡̈́t̷͈̾͌̓ş̸̭̏ ̴̜̌o̸̥̓͆̆f̶̬̣̙̾ ̵̫͑̈́͊s̸̥̀t̵͓̠͉͆̐̉ä̸̛̝́͛n̶̼̿̌͋ͅd̵̨͎̮̍̔a̴̺̰͗̊r̸͇̠͝d̴͍̳̉͘ ̵͍̌̌̀l̷̺̇͗̽͜ḭ̷͍͐̀v̶̜̗̽̎ĩ̶ͅn̷̜̈́g̵͖͔͈͗̎͝ ̴͙̩̅g̵̩͈̑́͘e̴͖̊t̴̜͓̣̂s̵͖̬̍͋ ̷͈̼͑̄͠f̷̀͜ó̸̧͝r̸̢̢͕̓́͠c̸̪͙̻͂̓͘é̷̡͍͚̌͐f̶̹͋̓̑u̶͇̤̼̎̒̏l̷̪̪̆̋l̶̜̔y̸̘̑ ̷̭̇͒̈́r̴̢̼͎̽͝ë̶̮̯̽m̶̧̅ŏ̴͔̻̥̂v̶͉̪̂͐e̷̖̬̎͠d̷̘̯͑̕.̴̧͍̉̂ ̴̮̃̑͘Ã̵̢̕n̵͙̬̫̈́̍d̸͔̪̣͋̅ ̴̰̖̆̉͛a̷͔̱̍͛̉ļ̵̏͠l̶͈̾̾̐ ̵̮̥͛̊͝t̴̜̪͓̆͒̚ȟ̶̰̭̞é̴̗̭ ̵͚̻̜̓̔w̸̜̲̣͒͠h̵̦̓̈̋i̶̛̪̬̒l̵̨̈e̷̼̖̊͘,̶̟̑̋ ̶̙̗͗͑͝t̷̹̒͠h̶̞̃é̸͇ ̶̟̜̤͒̋h̷̯͔͖͂̏͠a̸̻͖͌n̸̳̤͝d̵̨͒̽͜s̷̿͛͗͜ ̴̛͉͉͈̐̀a̴̯̍̿ȑ̵̼e̶̜̔̓͝ ̷͎̱̔́͠e̴̖͚̫̽̕v̶̨̗̓͑e̸̝͐r̷͕͍̐ ̶̪̘̥̍̐͆p̶̪̄̆͊͜r̶̥͔̫̉̊͝e̷̝̩̐̐ş̵̓͜ë̴̩n̵͕̠̰͂́t̵̨͆,̷̤̭̓͝ ̵̛͚̐̔a̵̧͔̺̔͐l̴̡̪͕͐̾̊w̶̛̮͌̐ą̶̮̀y̴̢̆ṡ̸̙̚ ̵̼͇͝t̷͔̟̔r̶̻͙̄̇̀y̷͍̱͗̇i̴̧̻̐̎̈́n̷̡̼̈́͌̐g̷̞͛̒ ̶̡̛͐̀t̸͈͕͎͛͑o̵̥͈̊ ̷̢̻͈͊͐͆d̷̟̩̿̃̄r̴̡̫͓̽͠a̶̲͔͆̂̾g̴̤̱̾̔ ̸͚͚̈́̈́t̸̼̊h̵̻̉͋͝ė̶̤͉̟̋̾ ̷̲̳̝͛̽̔T̶͎̂e̶̦̯̓̕r̴̝̼̀͋r̸̪̔ą̵̧̠̎m̸͉͉̓̎o̷̱̹͂̈́̎d̷̪͌͜ḏ̷̯͑̌̿è̴͍r̵͕̄̈́ ̶̬̖̞̊d̶͍̰̽ỡ̶͕͝ẇ̷̬͍̙n̷̼͈̹̾̔̄ ̴̜̖̞̄̈ţ̴͚͆͘o̸̧̫̬͂̈́̓ ̶̫̔͝͝j̵͙̄o̶̘͌̾͒i̵̗̪̅ǹ̴̯̟ ̷̢͗͒t̶͈̬͊͗̄h̸̘̻̭̒ȩ̵̞̣́̈́m̵̥̃̿͛.̸͎̰͆̓
̵̡̝̦̍̔͛
̴̤̂̓Á̷̬́n̵̥̳̽͆͌d̷̞̟́ ̴͕̙͙́a̵̠̽́f̷̧͉̾ṫ̸̤̈ë̵̝͝r̶͙͍̋̀ ̷̪͂̈p̶̟͛͝o̴̻̓t̶̟̹̾̉̿ė̷̮͗ǹ̷̡̛̦t̵̞̀i̷̺͙̓ͅâ̶̖͎̤ļ̵͔̞͝ ̴͍̑͊č̴̠̞ͅe̷̡̯̿̔͜͠n̴͔̯̔͛́t̴͎̱̰́ú̵̝̾r̵͖̀͆͠i̸̼͑͐̀e̴͎̍s̸̙̃̚,̵͔͚̈̎̕ ̷̢̛̀ṭ̴̿̂͘ḣ̸̛ͅȩ̸̯̭̍̾ ̴̡̬̇́̀T̷͇͙͆̂͘è̵͇̭̋r̵̝͔͉̈́͌̚r̷͚̞͂ą̸̹̺͆̚m̶̭̈́̄ỡ̴̼̩͘d̸̳̙̭̍͛̾d̵̨̯̐̽e̸͇̐͊̒r̵̳̿ ̸̨̹̀w̸̩͌o̷̜̭͗̉͊ư̶͔̝̗l̵̦͔͖̋͒͝d̵͎̖̐ ̴̧̼͙̀͒s̵̼̐ͅṳ̷͓̈̄c̸͙̀̈́c̴͕̀͑̇u̴͎͎̇m̴̧̥̻̋͒͝b̶̹̼͂͆̚.̷̖͈̰̌̈͗ ̵̱̠̘̉̇̈́Ä̶̝̹́̈́l̵̩̣͗̈́͗ḽ̸̦̰̈́̌ ̵̦̥̬̂f̶̞̞̺̉̽̀ȁ̸̦̓̚l̴̢̘̇l̴̢͔̊̊̓s̵͚̊͋͗ ̴͖̩͌e̵̗̒͗͒v̶̜̑̀ë̵͙́͊͑n̶̖͇̍̅͌t̷̹͙̭͠u̶̮̳̩̒̊͠a̶̹͌l̴̖̲̦̎͐͘l̸͚̝̫̓͆̑y̵̫̗͇̅̂̚ ̵̡͖͔͐t̶̳͑̀͘͜ͅo̸̮͂̎̃ ̸̱̭̂̊ṭ̶́̋͆h̷̨͛̂͆ͅe̶̠̕ ̷̼̿̔m̸̉ͅà̴̀͜r̵͎̈̓c̸̝̩̊͂̚h̶͔̐̎ ̷̞͎̃͛o̸̼͊̀̅f̷̗̲̝̀̀̂ ̵̠́̿̋ţ̷̱̮̐̀ī̵͇̜ṁ̷͎̅̈́ȩ̶̳͆̂̎,̶̱̒͆ ̴̹͕̃̈́͜a̴̼̳̎̐f̵̞̼̈́̆͠t̶̩̻͚͂ḛ̶̬͑͒r̷̜̮͕̎͗͑ ̸̩͆ả̸̫̦ḷ̸̰̙̊͌l̴̡̺̔̈̓ͅ.̴͕̂ ̵̻̋B̸̗̠͕̏̀u̶͇̍t̴̛̘́̚ ̷͍̭͉̔̊a̴̩̾͝š̷͍̥͋ ̵͖͕͍̈́t̷̖͐́̒͜h̵̫͒͂ê̶̢̮͋ ̸̪̈́̀̕T̸̩̤̺̓e̴̙͂̂̕r̴̻̫͠r̷̢̲̻̂̂a̵̢͆̍m̸̡̒̚ó̵̞͝d̶͖̳̻̊̚d̸̤̹͆̈́ẻ̴͌͝ͅŗ̶͉̥͝ ̷͎̐͑i̵̯̗͘s̷͍̹̠̅̇ ̵͈͍̇̎d̴̮͍̩̏r̷̦͚̗̒̎̆ä̸͖́͠g̸̙̦̈̇̐ĝ̶̘͜e̵̬̔d̴̙͖̩̒͝ ̷̨̈̅̀ī̵̮̭̞͗͝ṋ̴̾,̷̦̈́͠ ̶̮͑a̶̟̯̫̾͐͘n̸̳̂́̑͜d̴̮̓̽͋ ̴͈̪͒f̸̨̀e̷̛̝͖e̵̥͑̊l̷̳̻͈̃̓̓s̵̬̊ ̷͖͇̑͆̿ḧ̷̢̝͇ȉ̸̡̖͉s̸̹̩͖͂ ̸͇̺̼͂̈́͘v̸͕̲́͊ȩ̴̳̯̀͘͝ȑ̸̜̈͑ỳ̵̮ ̶̧̙͓͆̍ë̸̢̪́̂̉x̴̻́ͅį̷̻̓s̷̺̦͛̏͂t̴̨̗̽̎͒e̷̢͋͊̒n̵̝̯̓̕c̷̘̈́̀͛ȩ̷̻̒͛̈́ ̷͔̙̇r̸̘̖͛̽͝o̵̪̰̐͗̕͜ţ̴͉̍̔t̸̢͚̔̓͘i̷̧̦̋̐͝ň̷̩̬̹ğ̵̯͍ ̷͉̙͒͂a̵̢̺͑̌ẃ̸̰̙̘a̸͓̓̾̓y̷̱̑ͅ,̷͓͓̤̊̌ ̶̛̯̗́i̷̱͕͇͗̈́́t̷̙̪͗ ̶̡̢̞̂͛à̴̧̹̣̉l̶̥̔͒l̴̯̱͙̿ ̶̗̙̎s̵̲̀̕̚t̴̢̘̅̓̈́ǫ̵͚͔̈̂͘p̷͜͝ş̴̧͎̒.̷͇̣̩̉̇̓ ̶͖̮͆̿T̵̻̼̎h̴͕͆̅̚ė̷̯̥̆̍ ̸̨̚͝ṣ̸̫̕t̷̨͖̂a̷̦̦͙͐̅͝t̴̨̺̒͑i̴̥͎̘̽̌c̷̓̓̚ͅ ̵̢̺̚i̷̪̅̓̈́s̶̺̏͝ ̶̥̪̀ḡ̸̲̖̔̔ò̵̱͆n̴̡̫̬̐͠e̴̼̐,̷̛̟ ̵̢͙͚̓̎̂ȃ̸̤̃̄n̴͈͂͊͝d̶͙̱̝͂ ̷̲͝ț̷̀̈̔h̵͔̮̎̐́e̵̺̲͚͂̎͠ ̵̠̗̈́͝T̶͉͂̈̊r̵̻͖͘͜e̴̟̎ṇ̵͒c̵͈̜̘̽͐h̵̳̉̈́č̵̦̲̲͊o̵̺͚̪͐̅ä̵̜͔͎̾t̸̫͓͉̀ ̸̳̻̕i̸̢̢͇̅s̵͔̖̻̋̓̾ ̴̰̬͊̓͝s̶̛̤͂t̶͖͚͑̓a̶̪͈͠n̶̼͇̋͒͝d̷̪̦̀̃i̷͔̇̈́̆n̶̼͆̈́̎g̸̨̈́ ̵̢̪̟͘͘e̴̠̙͙̍̇ẍ̴̲̯a̵̮̩̘̍c̴̩̮̗̐̀ṱ̵͠l̶͎͆͌̚y̷̧̰̽̄ ̸͓̒̀͆ẘ̸̮̣̱̉̚h̵͋ͅě̸̡̮ṛ̴͛̊ę̶̟̓̚ ̵̛̠̪͖̈͠į̶̛̤̫͝t̵͙̍̅̒ ̸̙̝͍͆w̷͇̫̾a̶̤̿̂s̸̳͕̆͒ ̵͓̞̏̕ͅb̵̡̡̛̰e̸̦͋͝f̸̮̙͖̌̆͝ỏ̶̬̜̮̈̓ṟ̸̪̐͒͝e̶̟̐̔̓,̴͖͒͗ another pair of Mangekyō Sharingan on its mask. The Terramodder was stuck in another Tsukuyomi. And while this is incapable of harming the Terramodder, it would render him defenseless, at least for a brief period.

[Personal Action 2]
Using this current window, the Trenchcoat prays that the Cobalt Core will work, before drawing a katana into existence. Although, there is a slight deviation from traditional katanas. This one has a needle-like tip, looking like an Insect's stinger. The sword also glows slightly, although its clearly an addition the Trenchcoat made itself. Then, from some vague area away, a voice is heard, echoing out as if they were in the room with everyone else.

"Insect Breathing 3rd Form: Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon!"

The Trenchcoat lunges towards the Terramodder, and stabs 6 times. One in the neck, one in the heart, one in the brain, one in the eye, one in the brain again, and one right in the middle of his torso. Each strike, if it would connect, would also apply various different poisons and toxins from all types of media. From Minecraft Wither, to Enter the Gungeons poison tiles (which only hurt if you stand on them, but considering it's being injected into his veins, fair to say it'd hurt), to Demon Slayer's Wisteria poisons, which, while normally only effecting demons, are based on an actual poisonous plant, the Wisteria, so it's a grey area. The swords glowing would also show it purpose, and rather than properly stabbing, the blade would phase clean through most of the Terramodder, before suddenly re-soldifying, destroying whatever matter it suddenly reappear in instantly.

[Summon Action 1]
*throws full restore at Aggron*

[Summon Action 2]
Now, initially this was meant to go elsewhere, but Aggron almost dying means plans gotta change. Using 4 CP, the Trenchcoat draws up a small totem-like object made of solid gold, with Emerald eyes. A Totem of Undying. What's it do? Nothing, just makes sure the first thing of mine that would die doesn't.
[CP:0]
[Entity Commands]
Aggron please curse again I don't want you dying.

Everyone else, just... try your best not to die.

[Boost]
Another +1 to Tof's next Personal Action. Man when will anyone else start using this.
Terramodder: "Can I ask for translation please?"
Yeah, you just took one damage.
Terramodder: "No, I didn't, you patched that rule."
Oh, that wasn't this static attack, Terramodder just blindfolded himself against this one... and started yelling about how his attacks never miss! He starts throwing daggers...
miss...
miss...
miss...
miss...
mi-
OW! TERRAMODDER! I AM NOT YOUR TARGET! DAMN IT!

Terramodder: "See? I never mi-"
Yeah, I did slam that five at them. Dunno how I learned to do that, NGU classes maybe? Though it only dealt one damage. Weird, the other 1 should've been Shovel's then, just like how I predicted.

Aggron healed by 8000 HP.

Totem of Undying upgrade completed. It will break on one of entities near-death and restore 20% of it's health or 10000, whichever is higher; overkill above 10k HP or 20% health OR Void-type attacks will bypass it.

And I hope so.

OH. You want less text. Totally misunderstood that. I thought your exclamation the turn before was out of excitement! My bad. Here. Let's just-

PA 1: "What I remember most of my childhood," Tof begins, and oh boy does this not look like it's getting any shorter, "is the rain." He seems to be talking to the Terramodder, but I don't quite get why. Last I check, the Terramodder never asked. Exclaimed something about "false advertising," but...

"You'd think I'd remember rainbows. Sunshine." Er- is that how this is connected to false advertising? Wow. That's... flimsy. "But on the rough streets of London, those glimpses of daylight were just as often fires. The homeless crowded around their smoking pits, watching them slowly flicker out beneath the coming torrent." Tof holds up an open palm, and a single drop of water falls into it. He looks up, and there appears to be water dripping from the tunnel's ceiling. The strange part is there isn't a crack. And as far as I can tell, it isn't raining up above. The droplets are falling from nowhere, just like everything else.

"Everything I knew was rain. It followed me like an old friend. It washed my face of the city's dirt and grime. It protected me from the stone lungs of cruelty from which the city breathed." Cupping the raindrop in his hand, he rubs it against his cheek. His moist skin shines in the dark, bright with the shadow of some forgotten youth.

"You ever notice how, when it rains, the bugs all flee inside. The maggots. Spiders." -He glances at Johnathan, then looks back- "Ants." He holds his palm out again, and water continues to drip into it, forming a small pool in his hand. "The insects too afraid to face the harsh downpour of real life."

"When I grew older, I first worked on a ship. An old fishing vessel. Gnawed up and covered in moss." The water on his face dries, and you can see the age setting in his face. "Once, one of my crewmates thought we had termites. He pointed to burrows in the hull, bug droppings below deck."

"The captain," Tof said it with reverence. The water had begun to spill from his hand. The droplets continue to fall. "He laughed at the fellow. 'Mate,' he said. 'We had termites.' He slapped the gunwale with affection. 'That was when she was beached. Dry.' He looked away from the man, turning to the sea. 'Out here,' he declared, 'that pestilence dies with the sea.'"

"Sometimes, I think about everything that has been killed by the rain." He swirls the water in his hand, and more spills from his grasp. "The bugs, yes. But also the people. Those wrought with sickness. Those pelted with pain. Those locked away under the depression of the dreary sky." He stops for a moment, glancing at his outstretched palm, looking into it, searching. "I think about how my mum cried."

His eyes leave the puddle in his palm. "The list of names only grew when I became a PI. Grew faster when my life took a turn." -He glances at Reets, then back away- "And I started to wonder if there was something wrong with the world. That the cycle was broken. That the oceans would fill and we'd all wash away." He flips his hand over, and the water sloshes to the ground.

Tof stares down at the wet floor, hardly registering that he was the one who made it that way. "I've never been able to accept that." He clenches his fist at his side. "I see the rain and I see my mother's eyes, a storm cloud in the sky. And I know that I can't blame the raindrops for what we do to ourselves."

Finally, Tof levels his eyes at the Terramodder. "No. You will not die to the rain," Tof declares, taking an unchained dog tag from his pocket. He holds it up, and the writing is too worn to read, aged and covered with rust. But the edge is still sharp, and it chimes when as he taps it against one of the buttons on his grey suspenders. "You will die to the insects beneath it."

The ceiling erupts, but not with water. Instead, giant insects fall from the ceiling. Their husks are thick, armored with deep orange rust. Their legs are sharp daggers, and their wings flutter like streamers in the wind. But these creatures are not so frail. One look in their emerald eyes, and you can taste the murder held between their jagged mandibles.

A swarm of rust monsters assault the Terramodder, burying him under their combined weight. They take large bites out of his metal skin, infecting it with their touch. Rust spreads over the Terramodder, consuming him. He becomes brittle. Weak. Soon, he cannot defend from their sharp legs, and the rust monsters begin to puncture through his armor, running him through with a frenzy of steps.

PA 2: Huh. Lil' stumped on what to do here. I mean, I usually stick to a "One Godmodder attack per turn" policy anymore. What else...?

Tof glances at the Godmod-o-Meter. Seems kind of useless right now. I mean, he already knows this Godmodder is nearby, right?

Tof flips the Godmod-o-Meter over and draws some sort of magic circle on the back of it with chalk. The circle holds a star of compass hands, each pointing to eight empty boxes that form the ring of the circle. In the first box, Tof etches a small, mountain-like symbol.

As he finishes, a white tendril of light reaches out from the symbol, shooting toward the Terramodder. But it doesn't attack. The tendril stops right before the 'modder. Its tip grows a strange, yellow eye, which looks the Terramodder over. As it observes, the tendril changes color, assuming a shade more fitting to the Terramodder.

It finishes collecting the Terramodder's energy signature, before receding back into the circle. As it does, the symbol changes color to match that of the tendril. Tof flips the Godmod-o-Meter back over, and it starts pointing somewhere else. It seems that Tof has ruled the Terramodder out as a candidate Godmodder for the meter to track.

SA 1 & 2: Back to storing up funds. In the small puddle beside him, Tof notices a little sapphire gem. He pockets it, preparing for his next big purchase. (+2 SA CP. Total: 2 SA CP, 1 GM CP)

Boost: Sending a +1 to Curse of Ra/Trenchcoat. This time for their first Summon Action. Better heal up Aggron.
Per usual, sending me walls of texts to train me how to skim over them, heh.
Aggron healed to near-full.

Funds collected, Godmod-o-meter reset. It spins about, it should select a new target in 7 turns.
The Terramodder uses the Beehive glitch to combat the insects with insects.
Terramodder: "You know, can't have an insectversation without bees. And the bees, oh the bees... They sting furiously."
A lot of insect death messages after, there is she. A Queen Bee- wait, did you say I already summoned it elsewhere? To fight some other party?

Eugh. Let's say HQ-Bee Mark IV has arrived. And she is the first... boss entity.

---
Actions:
Terramodder had burned through his action countering O.R.I.G.I.N's action. Therefore, he cannot attack.
HQ-Bee Mk.IV catches Jonathan and crushes the hapless medic! 20k damage, they are glad for spare legs.

The entities strike back, but Reets has its attack null- oh, just reduced by 1300 damage - 3 misses and 10 blocks! The rest of them are dealing 2200 + 3400 + 5300 to Mk.IV.
Aggron uses Curse again and Jonathan heals itself. At least I can fix the problem now that it is detected within Curse move.

Field:
Left Behind:

Underground Tunnel:
[A] It's me, your Arbiter. HP DOWN(12, infinite turns, unremovable debuff), wears Negotiation Suit... sleeve melted away. HP: fx00000000h/fx0000001h - ERROR, MISSING STRING - VISIBLE_ARBITER_HEALTH.long_long_int.

Underground Tunnel: Main Battlefield
Objective:

[GS-AG] Tof. Has Godmod-o-Meter. Ticks every - ms (or every - London ms). Recalibrating.
[GS-Tof] Reets. Grand-Grandfather of the Cobra Car. 26k/35k HP, 66x100 ATK with 90% Accuracy. Attack buffs increase bullet count.
[GS-Tof] Jonathan. Spider Medic. 24,5k/40k HP, 4500 Healing.

[GS-AG] Gamechanger (Razor_Typhoon) Owns Ancient Pen! Wait, is it PEN- argh, I can't even finish the joke!

[H?-AG] Crimtane Shovel (or Curse of Ra... but calls themselves the Trenchcoat). Owner of Cobalt Core, Geode and Quartz Dust. May boost Anime actions. (Is Hostile your true alignment, then?)
{
[H?-Trenchcoat] The Cent-ipede: 11,8k/16k HP, 4400(+300 Ret.) ATK
[H?-Trenchcoat] Hercules Beetle: 7,5k/12k HP, 1600 ATK. Strong Attack (II)
[H?-Trenchcoat] Aggron: 24,66k/25k HP, follows Pokemon system. Moves: Brick Break (3/4 PP), Curse (0/2 PP), Rest (0/1 PP), Stone Edge (2/2 PP). Refreshes after exhausting movepool. 2k ATK, 80% accuracy. Ignores 20% of the damage and dishes 20% more damage. (2 stacks of curse, lasts for 3 turns, refreshed by repetitive usage of Curse.)
} [N-Trenchcoatl] Totem of Undying. Can negate one death, self-destructs afterwards. Cannot revive if the attack overflows beyond 20% of creature's MHP or 10.000 HP, whichever is higher; revives with such values.

[GM-gamma] Terramodder: 24/30 HP. Nowhere to run. Fights back.
[PG] HQ-Bee Mk.IV: 129.100/140.000 HP, 20k Damage.
Attack: [II] - It attacks every other turn.
Summon Bees: [III] - Summons 60 250 HP, 25 ATK bees. Uses Swarm logic.
Stynger Launcher: [IIII] - Deals 60k damage over the field, spread across all opposing entities. Damage dealt this way cannot exceed 30k.

[Personal1]
Ah, well, you see, it's quite simple; Before I can press for your real health value, I need an alternative. It's the Blue Truth, you see; If it is not countered in Red, it can be assumed true, but it must contain something to assume.
"[Arbiter]'s current Health is equal to their displayed Health."
Now you have to counter that with the Red Truth, or the Gold Truth. If I tried that before, you could simply counter 'I'm not Dead', a known fact- but now you cannot.
But before you counter, beware! For an unwise Red Truth can be the noose around your neck as surely as the uncountered blue.

[Personal2]
I throw on three more Blue Truths for good measure.
"[Arbiter]'s Current and Maximum Health are knowable."
"[Arbiter] meaningfully has a current and maximum HP."
"[Arbiter] is too weak to defeat the Terramodder."

So, Game Master? unsheathe the treasured red sword! use the status you bandy about so much and utter the Truth to cut away my own. A second warning, however- you cannot simply declare the key position you seek me to reach, 'I am not a Godmodder', in Red. If the Gamemaster simply declares the conclusion, the interlocutor rejects the system and neither can move forward.

[Null0]
Being deliberately vague is pretty bad practice! It's one thing to be vague about mysteries, but being vague about something you want people to understand is a recipe for disaster, where disaster means being misunderstood and/or long arguments of this kind. If you want people to be able to read your EoTB, don't put 'follows pokemon system' and then sneak in an 'um, ackshually, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is a pokemon system tooooooo' when people try to use that.
It's especially egregrious here, because there is one main pokemon system, the turn-based 6v6 pokeballing 4-moves finite PP trainers included system used in the mainline games, and several subsystems (PMD, sure, but also Pokemon Go and that one pokemon rangers system. And contests.); when you say the pokemon system, people will naturally assume you mean the biggest, most obvious, most central example, because normally if you meant a subsystem you would specify which one.

[26+2 Summoning Capacity]

[Personal Action 1-2]
Now, the Trenchcoat has many things. Some Quartz Dust, a Geode, and a Cobalt Core. All of which are earthen in nature. And all of which came from the Terramodder's creations. And now, we turn to the HQ-Bee Mk.IV, a being not of earthen nature. It is no rock, it is no mineral, it is no gem, and even if the name is correct in implying that it is metallic, the fact that it is clearly part bug mitigates that tie. And yet, it is something Terramodder made.

This would hit the HQ-Bee hard, it's phantom blows laying siege to its mental wellbeing. It is not related to Terraforming, and it's not even related to Terraria due to the actual Queen Bee being unavailable.

Another illusionary strike. It shouldn't even exist. It was only granted life because the original target wasn't an option. It's a byproduct of a failure, made solely to fix said problem. It was born to be destroyed.

These thoughts would plague the HQ-Bee, and give an epiphany of sorts. Why should it serve someone who didn't even want it originally. Why should royalty such as itself work for a Godmodder who only made it to be cannon fodder! Rage and indignation would soon follow, sweeping away any loyalty still within the depths of its heart.

It would also dawn on the HQ-Bee that it's likelihood of dying is significantly lower siding by literally anyone but the Terramodder. Self-preservation instincts in a queen bee run deep, especially when you need to live for the sake of your hive.

Then, the Trenchcoat extends a gloved hand out. A sign of willing to cooperate. A sign that it is willing to work with them, not use them as a tool. Along with a piece of paper offering to heal whatever damage it may have should it accept.

[Summon Action 1-2]
Me when charging

[Entity Commands]
If my Gambit works, nothing. Otherwise, jump da bug. And Aggron can finally hit'em with the BIG ROCK

[Boost]
*Cough cough* +1 to Tof's next Personal Action *Cough cough*

Tof examines the HQ-Bee Mk. IV, a little miffed. To the Terramodder, he mentions, "I never liked bees. In my experience, they have dark souls."

PA 1 & 2: Tof thinks about attacking the HQ-Bee, but then Trenchcoat starts reasoning with it??? Tof watches, fascinated. He has never employed this method of interrogation before. Is that what you call a "good cop" approach? I think sitcoms are a bit after Tof's time. He's never tried relating with his suspect. It's totally alien to him.

But if we're going good cop-bad cop on this, Tof is a very good bad cop. He holds a candle ceremoniously in front of himself, its light flickering as yellow wax melts beneath it. He approaches the HQ-Bee calmly, not wanting to aggravate it. As he walks, he dips his index, middle finger, and thumb into the melted wax accumulating in the dish of his golden candle-holder. The wax scalds his fingertips, but he persists. He allows the wax to accumulate around his fingers, hardening his touch. As the burning sensation leaves his fingers, he raises them out of the wax, dry wax encasing all three of them.

Tof holds the candle up before the HQ-Bee. It smells strangely of honey combs, of spring flowers and pollen. With his waxy fingers, he reaches toward the flame, not touching it yet, but merely gesturing around it. Tof's face hovers grimly behind the candle. Gently, he tells the metal bee, "My associate is telling the truth." He gestures toward his and Trenchcoat's menagerie of entities. "We care for our own." He points at the Terramodder. "He doesn't. We already turned one of his minions into rubble." Tof frowns toward the fallen Rock Golem.

Tof draws in closer to the HQ-Bee. "But it might not be your choice," he whispers. "Maybe you want to fight us. Or fight him. Maybe you want to run away." Tof lists the options with an even tone, showing no preference to any option. "And maybe- just maybe- you can't." He stares into the HQ-Bee's metal face. "I've never been the best with machines. But I know what it is to have a creator. To feel an obligation to your creator."

For a moment, Tof's face turns inward. He closes his eyes, feeling something stirring within him. He latches onto it and buries it. Opening his eyes, he quietly continues, "I'm going to try and remove that burden from you." He takes a deep breath, almost blowing out the candle as he exhales. "Try not to freak out."

Tof's three wax-covered fingers somehow seem harder under the candle's heat. Their yellow seems fuller. Deeper. The color of a bee's stripes. They close around the candle's flame, pinching it out. The fire disappears, and in its place remains darkness. A black shade. A bee's other stripes.

Tof throws his hand up in the air, and the twin colors burst in streamers from his fingertips. They reach out for the HQ-Bee, the yellow wrapping around its yellow; the black wrapping around its black. The colors seem to fuse, linking Tof to the HQ-Bee. He pulls gently at the tether, and the colors peel away from the bee, leaving it only a motionless gray. Tof circles his hand in front of himself, and the strands of color swirl together into a flat disk, its surface flowing like the sea. Tof shakes his hand out, and the colors fall from his grasp. He takes another heavy breath, before stepping into the black and yellow portal.

For a moment, Tof's vision is filled with the two colors; a world of yellow and black spiraling around him. He feels weightless, floating in midair. He grabs at the colors around him, but his hands pass through them, touching nothing. Suddenly panicked, Tof searches around wildly, looking- feeling. Then his nose touches the scent of honey, and his body relaxes. He takes another step forward, and in a shine of light, he escapes the void.

Tof finds himself within the intellect of the HQ-Bee. Being a machine, it may lack a mind, a heart, or a soul, but its design holds its own structure. Programs and protocols wrap around Tof in metal shadows. To Tof, they look like diagrams, each one depicting the HQ-Bee's nature. He sees its stinger, piercing a faceless foe. He sees its servants swarming around it, following the bidding of their queen. And he sees a storm of thorns, pelting down on an army.

Tof ignores these schematics, pouring deeper into the hive of the HQ-Bee's intellect. He passes more fundamental diagrams detailing the HQ-Bee's every movement. Its stingers. Its wings. Its eyes. Every action the HQ-Bee can take spills itself before Tof's prying eyes. But these are not what he is looking for. What he needs is beyond.

Further within, Tof finally finds what he has been searching for. Another schematic made of dark metal. Its design is relatively simple compared to the rest. It is a picture of a single man: The Terramodder. It grins down on Tof, confident and smug.

Tof scowls. He grabs the image of the Terramodder and wrestles it down from the HQ-Bee's intelligence. With a knife, he cuts the cords connecting it to the deeper mental complex. Then, he goes to work on the schematic itself.

He lights his candle again and places the Terramodder's image above it. The picture floats above the flame, suspended by nothing. Tof holds up his hand, and the colors of yellow and black from before shine on his fingertips. In a quick motion, he points at the burning candle, and the colors shoot from his grasp. They hit the small flame, mixing with its fire. Suddenly, the flame explodes upward, engulfing the Terramodder's schematic in yellow and black. The metaphysical image burns, and the HQ-Bee's allegiance to the Terramodder burns with it, freeing the metal bee to make its own choices. To choose its own allegiance.

SA 1 & 2: Tof quickly pawns off his wax-covered candle holder. Turns out the thing was an antique. Tof makes a decent earning from that sale. (+2 SA CP. Total: 4 SA CP, 1 GMCP)

Boost: Oh jeez. Seems like Curse of Ra is getting a cold with all that coughing. Sending Trenchcoat a +1 on their Personal Action. Should make them feel better.

Back
Top Bottom