Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Im going to make a new avatar trend CATATARS they are cats that look like video game chacters

My catatar would be melia from xenoblade she would be a white cat with melia's hair and hat and melia's dress
Melia.png

Last edited:
May I order some Mountain Dew and Doritos plez?
Also when you are done making the Mountain Dew and Doritos sprites mix them in a blender to create Mountain Dewitos.

I would like an mega men slenderman avatar with the tuxedo suit and red tie, PLEASE. My avatar image is from the internet and i don't like it.
If you have enough time i would like a set of armor and Binding of Issac character slenderman.

THANKS

Im going to make a new avatar trend CATATARS they are cats that look like video game chacters

My catatar would be melia from xenoblade she would be a white cat with melia's hair and hat and melia's dress
I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!

Can you please make armor and a (Machine)gun with the same theme as the sword?
Thanks!!
Sure.

I guess, He should look hunched over but no shorter than a regular person, also could you do an Binding of Issac version.
I'll consider the BoI once I finish your first request.

May I order some Mountain Dew and Doritos plez?
Also when you are done making the Mountain Dew and Doritos sprites mix them in a blender to create Mountain Dewitos.
*sigh*...alright, I'll give it a go.

Can you make a avatar of a Dracomire Rider lunging at the screen?

Thanks a Ton if you actually make it. :)
Sounds interesting, it's on the list.

You have some awesome sprites xD Can you try and sprite this for me? You do not have to.
0XYRrGk.jpg
If you read the OP, you'd see that I posted this.
IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST A REFERENCE IMAGE, PLEASE UPLOAD IT DIRECTLY TO TCF, MY INTERNET FIREWALL BLOCKS IMGUR AND ALL IMAGES FROM IMGUR!!! IT BLOCKS MOST OTHER IMAGE SITES AS WELL!!

I would like an mega men slenderman avatar with the tuxedo suit and red tie, PLEASE. My avatar image is from the internet and i don't like it.
If you have enough time i would like a set of armor and Binding of Issac character slenderman.

THANKS
It's on the list.

Coolwo scurried to
an art thread,
protecting the exhausted and fainted
Can I have a mega man themed pig?
For reference, (It's large)
pig-09.jpg

I request an avatar similar to yours of a narwhal in a suit, his horn poking through his top hat with a monocle carrying a naginata over his shoulder.

Nagininata Reference: (It's large)
UC3101.JPG

Could you do a high res version of my character. He's a priest of Chthululululululu... Put him in some crimson theme'd robes, clean looking not bloody, just red and black/silver patterns, with folded up Wings as his "cape" and a walking staff. And maybe one version where he's just the brain & stem in a jar filled with water or something.
Here you go. I'll do the brain in a jar later.
Gotheran avatar bigger.png
Gotheran avatar.png

Coolwo scurried to
an art thread,
protecting the exhausted and fainted
Can I have a mega man themed pig?
For reference, (It's large)
pig-09.jpg
Sure. (although it won't be as cute as the reference pic :p)

I request an avatar similar to yours of a narwhal in a suit, his horn poking through his top hat with a monocle carrying a naginata over his shoulder.

Nagininata Reference: (It's large)
I'll see what I can do.

REQUESTS ARE NOW ON HOLD!!! Sorry people, I got a lot of catching up to do.

Back
Top Bottom