Design The Dungeon

I hire JT to pass it. He exposes them and I move on.

Floor 861 - There are 2 robots that will literally shoot you if you run past them.

I wear a bullet proof full body suit.

Floor 862- there's a sound activated trap that shoots acid into your eyes, along with merciless ghosts that chase you without making a sound and kill you if they catch you. To escape them, you'd have to run.

I walk like a smooth criminal through those traps
Floor 863 - It's locked by a undestroyable door, to pass through it your nickname should start from letter B

I open the in Universe options menu and press the mute button, then run past,

floor 865 has old man henderson, and as soon as you enter you become hastur.

I fire an EMP at all of 4chan's shards simultaneously.

Floor 871 contains the entire infinite omnidimensional derpling army.

I do a reverse derp face and make them be my friend.

floor 872 contains an order of operations problem that requires everything you'll ever learn in math. If you get it wrong the first time, an army of fire ants will murder you slowly.

Ok, Im a high school senior who goes out of his way to do math. Sounds fun!

Floor 872 has the entire world's population and you must have an hour long one-on-one conversation with all of them to proceed.

Wow, I'm lucky that we're already past that floor.

floor 873 has a heat seeking missile turret, infinite ammo and fires like a mounted machine gun.

floor 874 has 10 dogs and you have to kill them all with your bare hands.

(yes, you have to do both.)

873: Living on the Edge - Divinity Original Sin 2
874: I'll instead just bite them and let them die from the venom.

Floor 875 requires you to go through false life without ever experiencing any amount of pain at all during the false life. If you ever experience any kind of pain in any amount during that life you die.

I become an agoraphobe and rip out the part of my brain that feels non physical (because the brain itself can't feel pain so I don't even need aenesthesia for that.)

Floor 876 has the entire world's population and you must have an hour long one-on-one conversation with all of them to proceed.

@Gustone it's a goose head, but the neck is attached to a human foot.
I throw a large piece of wood to attract the rockets and then run like hell.
floor 879 is a large amount of handsome goosefeet (just goosefoot with a 90 degree angle neck)

Back
Top Bottom