Design The Dungeon

The wither skull floats beside you as the coin does. The Old Man notices the skull and warns you about what's to come, speaking words nearing to nonsense about 'a storm of living destruction'. Suddenly, everything goes dark and you appear in the next room, which has a single lever on the floor.

The wither skull floats beside you as the coin does. The Old Man notices the skull and warns you about what's to come, speaking words nearing to nonsense about 'a storm of living destruction'. Suddenly, everything goes dark and you appear in the next room, which has a single lever on the floor.
I explode the wall, and walk my way out.
The next room has me with a grenade launcher.

I kite around you, making you shoot into the wall, blow it up and gallop my way out.

The next room has a Skirmisher, a Curraisser, a Dragoon and a Field Gun inside, all guarding the door that only opens when they get defeated in alphabetical order. If they aren't, they get jolted awake for 2nd and nth turn until the order becomes right.

I float right over the pit and into the next room.
Room 1108 has a flaming companion cube, floating a few feet above the ground. It asks you a riddle (the next person gets to decide it).
If you guess correctly, you move on to the next room with it floating beside you along with the skull and coin.
If you guess incorrectly, you must start at the very beginning of the dungeon again, only way to return is to solve an even harder riddle.

I answer it correctly somehow, the riddle was this:

I shine at night, yet I do not burn
I give the life just like my rival does.
I move along the sky lively round the lively stone
I was born from the planet that you were born in.

What am I?
The next one has you...? It's a Changeling that wants to drain energy from you!

I answer it correctly somehow, the riddle was this:

I shine at night, yet I do not burn
I give the life just like my rival does.
I move along the sky lively round the lively stone
I was born from the planet that you were born in.

What am I?
The next one has you...? It's a Changeling that wants to drain energy from you!
The Moon.
The flaming companion cube follows you, singing quietly to itself.
Room 1109 has a miniature version of the riddle's answer on the ground.

I pick it up, and toss it through the wall, with the density allowing it to puncture the wall, letting me pass.

Room 1110 is just a picture.

I pick it up, and toss it through the wall, with the density allowing it to puncture the wall, letting me pass.

Room 1110 is just a picture.
A blank picture...

It's just a blank white picture in a frame mounted to the wall.

You jump into it, and end up somewhere that isn't a room in the dungeon...

I then press the Reset button on the Nintendo 64, and proceed to room 1112.

Room 1112 is a giant middle finger.
Gotta blur that-

Room 1113 is a room filled with fake eyeballs; except they all stare at you constantly.
The door to the next room is under this giant pile of eyeballs.

When you can use a vacuum to get rid of the air, so the tuba god dies of oxygen deprivation and can't use soundwaves as there is no air, done.

Room 1115 has cakes. And one imposter.
You must find the imposter.
But the imposter is cake.
You can't find the imposter.

I eat all the cake including the impostor.
The impostor suffocates to death despite being cake.

Room 1116 contains nothing but a door to a cramped supply closet. You open it and walk in, except there's a large area inside, with nothing inside except a small trail of paper on the floor. As you walk further into the closet, the door closes behind you, the trail of paper falls, and soon, you do too...

Welcome to the Dark World.

Plays Deltarune, and gets the the fountain bois.

Room 1117 is an egg, close your eyes lest they burn away or just instantly blow the rest of you up into smoke, even if you're incorporeal.

I load my save file hoping that the dungeon is randomly generated.

Room 1118 is the Terraria Animated Series posted by Element Animation, you know the one

Back
Top Bottom