Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ALCHIMIES] [PZ] <Focused>
[Grail of Power && Luck of the Irish && Water Blessed by RNGesus && A Blank Card Blessed by Fate=(Level ?)1/?]
[A Study on Nihilism && Omega Symbol && Collection of Endings && Recordings of Deaths && An Old Torn Book=What Must Come{Or "Set in Eternity"}(Level ?)1/?]
[Red Sun Energy&& Hollow Magic Cue Ball && Fake Deudly Magnum && Green Sun Energy=(Level ?) 1/?]

[ITEMS WITH CHARGES]
[The Rise 38/50 Hits 3 entities with attacks of alive entities. Heals 3 entities for the damage of 1 of the attacks OR heals one entity for the combined damage of all attacks ][divided by 2.]
[The Fall 38/50 Uses attacks of 3 dead entities. Inflicts a 3 turn debuff 'Kamikaze' which causes an entity to inflict AoE damage on near by entities. Can't charge when enemies] [are debuffed.]
[Each has a 5 turn charge.]

[I look around the battlefield, specifically, the AZ and PZ sides. They are uneven. Unbalanced. Unfair. Boring. I don't like it. . . lets change that, shall we? I first detonate the Scarf of Cards, I then move over to UzerZero's side and take out Dethroner, and she sees cracks in it, she looks at it and me for a moment, and then I tap her with it. A vein like light appears in her, and metal shards come out, both her and Richard are confused. I then strike Richard, and then Richard's feels nothing but PAIN. "Do you want to know what happened?" I ask, "Well, its very simple, a dagger ment for assassinations isn't only a blade, its a poisoned blade. The poison it very cruel and ironic in some ways, as it turns someone power against them, by making them not recognize the person as their owner. Now you must be wondering how I made it work so fast on you and not Uzer0 over their. Well, I kind of cheated by using an ability called 'Meant for Another'. it lets me activate the effect of an attack on someone else, in this case you. Oh, don't worry, it's not as painful as if it was activated on U0 over here. Those 'wings' of hers would have most likely tried to rip themselves from her back, as I am quite sure Fiction and Conflict want them back, at least to prove a point to her, if nothing else." At this point, I bring up dethroner, and it looks like is shouldn't even be able to hold itself together at this point. "The only things I don't like about this attack is that I will destroy Dethroner, but oh well, it will be worth it to see your face." and with that, the dagger breaks, and I get back to U0's side of the field. "Want its remains?" I ask User0, showing her some of the broken fragments of Dethroner.]

Future Charge[The Madness 0/50 Buffs 3 entities in same team. Gives buffed entities change to hit different entity to one selected that turn. Can't charge when entities are buffed.]

[Complete]
[Tarot Deck ~~~~ Loom =Scarf of Cards (Destroyed)]
[Staple remover && Scissors && Three hole puncher && Sword = Slashademia (Level 7: 4/4 )]
[Pen && Highlighter && Pencil && Revolver = The Marks-Man (Level 7: 4/4)]
[Projector && Movie Real && 3D Glasses && Audio System=The Big Screen (Level 5)3/3 Complete]
[Guillotine && Executioner's Ax && Judge's Gavel && Jury's Votes=The Death Sentence(Level 13)7/7 +Complete+]
[Scythe && Occam's Razor && Schrodinger's Cat(Paper Copy) && Murphy's Law = What Will Go Wrong (Level 8, 5/5 +Complete+)]
[Wine && Purified Water && Potion of Strength && Goblet = Grail of Power (Level 7, 4/4)+Complete+]
[The Death Sentence && Poisoned Dagger && Revlover && Coffin = Gravebringer(Level 20)11/11 +Complete+]
[Gambler's Die && Mirror & Tarot Deck && Deck of Cards && Four-Leaf Clover= Luck of the Irish(Level 10) 6/6 +Complete+]
[The Marks-Man && Slashademia && The Big Screen && 4D Glasses= Theater Teacher(Level 13)7/7+Complete+]

Last edited:
[N]/[AZ?] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. (Estimated 56,000 HP remaining from Player HP) (Thats my Vulnerability status.)

Echeladder-style Level 4: XP 66,500/300,000 (+15k for damaging an Newborn Enderdragon)

ACTION FOCUSED CHECKBOX: [ ]

This is the first post.

Before Action: Well, switching back to Anti Zeroes right now.

Action: I have decided to go back to Anti Zeroes because Let me start off...

Firstly I have stopped Flumpty then giving the Anti-Zeroes an edge also I have done some silly stuff right now and then, my body has turned blue so I will gonna help Richard destroy UserZero once for all

I also try to body-guard Yuuki so she wont die and she might have 52,000 HP worth of my life with an AC to reduce 4k damage per attack if I get hit.

THE CURE OF THE PLAGUE 50/50 [IMPORTANT/ANTI-PLAGUE] (LOCKED)

Planet Hackers [HACK THE PLANET! Project] 37/50 +2 from Richard +1 from Sp33d0n and W32Coravint

Alchemy Creation:

Blood Diamond Armour && Wings && Durasteel (That if I am not doing Saurite alchemies right now.) && Aura of Healing = Guardian Angel 8/10 (Power Rank XVIII)

Broken Temmie Crown && Repair-kits && Durasteel = Temmie Crown 4/5 (Power Rank VIII)

Super Microchip && Steel essence && Binary in a chip && Essence of the Hackbot707 = Raw Hackbot707's AI 1/??

Joke Alchemy: None
Project Telekinetic Line: Not started yet.
Storm Weapon Line: Not started yet.

REKT Cannon Line: Items in the First Alchemy Tree: Red Dead Retribution, ??? (Any Level), ??? (Any Level), ??? (Only Level 10 and Above Alchemy) If all the weapons I made for the first Alchemy Tree, I had to combine all these to make the part of the Extremely Powerful Alchemy

10 0rigin Hero Core Alchemy Line: Not started yet, but 2 of the essences collected for both Mid-Level Alchemies

Allies Action:

We will be return, sooner than that...

+1 to W32Coravint and Sp33d0n (Towards the Cure of the Plague).

Charge Bank: +11 from Talist +5 from Toast and Hezetor = 21 Charge Points in total

Inventory has been moved to the Forge II because I don't have the Word Doc and it saves character space for Tazz.

Last edited:
THIS IS A FOCUSED POST

Alchemiter:

Sniper Rifle || (The Scorpion && Liquid Nitrogen Gun && Lava Gun && ~Ath Manual && A Literal Gallon of LSD && Taser) = Far Out (Level 15: 7/8)

Toxicity Edge && Francium && (The entire Actinide series, &&'d together) && Miniature Green Sun = First Assassin [Level 20 4/11]

Quake Erosion && ICBM = Intercontinental Ballistic Hammer [Level 10 4/ 6]
> Quake Erosion, but with a swing assisted with the force of an ICBM. Basically a stronger version of Nora's Magnhild in hammer form or Reinhardt's Rocket Hammer.

Charges:

8/50 Unlock Module: Analysis (Rebalanced into) Next You're Going to Say... (?)

NEW 1/25 Wot in Carbonation

Assists:
+1 to Sp33d (sorry Trickle, it's for the cure), 1 to Cyanogynist (Thanks!)

Action:

ZZZZZZZZZZZT. Escutcheon connects the first slash, taking me by surprise. The sword tears a hole through me, leaving an eerie black void. Fortunately, I am mostly immaterial, and I regenerate before the sword begins its second swing. Not that it matters, as I have already turned and walked away. Within a tenth of a second, I put ten meters of distance between us. Space bends around me, as if leasing me my own personal shortcut in reality. I continue walking, disappearing on each half-step, only to reappear a kilometer closer. Closer to Yuuki-chan, of course. I could expand the warp to cover the distance instantly, but conserving energy is of vital importance for what follows.

Space falls away before me as I cover the length of the battlefield. As I reach Yuuki, my steps begin to become longer. My gait does not lengthen, but my legs do. My form balloons, expanding with such speed that it as if I am exploding just as Zerisek did. I fade somewhat, the material form of my body dispersing to cover the new volume. I finally boast a size of about 16 stories, standing directly below my charge’s motionless form. No, not a charge of power. This is a charge of protection. Today, I am to be a knight protecting the currently defenseless Yuuki. Following my duty as a protector, I spread my arms wide, covering a distance comparable to the very gates of Troy. For a moment, I am the very image of the martyr soldier. I then twist so as to face my palms to the ground and flex. Energy lights up my entire body in rings, pulsating like massive alarms. Then the rings begin to flow along my body, meshing as necessary until they all travel to my shoulders, down my arms, and condense on the center of my palms. Points of light each more than half a million lux in intensity illuminate the battlefield like great suns. Ordinary nearby organisms are irradiated in the instant before the points fire like laser beams directly in to the ground. On impact, the rings appear again, but now as waves traveling out and over the surface of minecraftia before presumably disappearing deep into the ground. My body is noticeably fainter after this burst of energy.

Almost immediately, the battlefield shakes, roils, even rolls as if it has become a massive fluid. The great sand dunes of the desert that was once peaceful now shift and froth like the waves of a great yellow sea. Then new dunes seem to form, taller than the rest. They rise like tsunamis of sand, blocking out clouds and even the sun in places. Entities on the ground are cast adrift, shipwrecked a dry sea. For nearly eight chunks in all directions (128-meter radius), the terrain contorts to my will. Finally, the crests of sand erupt in massive plumes as stones emerge. Great rocks, the size of Testificate houses wrest themselves from the desert and escape into the great sky. Sand drains into massive, newly carved holes as hundreds – no – thousands of stones complete an exodus and hover above the ground. A few looking closely may notice that the rock appears to actually be iron ore veins ripped directly from the ancient stone in which they once dwelled. They would be correct, and watch as the ore continues to fly towards me. The ore falls into a nebulous orbit, a small asteroid field around me, and begin to revolve. Metal glints in the sun, making a lightshow like so many stars flying around me. The scene evokes images of great sorcerers using the most potent earth magic to construct breathtaking cities.

Faster the rock spins, faster and faster. They reach such speeds that if anyone tried to enter the orbit they would be instantly annihilated, blood flung from the collision in all directions, while the ore continued on its path, entirely unimpeded. They spin so fast that the orbit becomes an atomic centrifuge, molecules disintegrating into their base iron, silicon, and various other elemental components. The extracted elements do not remain for long - all but the iron is sent off in a shower of new sand, making up for the now porous desert. The iron, meanwhile, is now purified metal of the highest quality. There might be one non-iron atom for every thousand kilograms of iron. Not as strong as steel, no, but the energy and time needed to form an alloy from this would be so great as to be downright prohibitive. Instead, the iron, no longer petrified in stone, now extracted like Excalibur from the anvil and stone, stops spinning. The air force of the sudden stop will surely affect the local weather structure for weeks. Now that the iron is no longer spinning, it is clear that the massive rocks have given way to a gargantuan hollow hemisphere of iron, stopping just short of the ground. The sun reflects off of the metal with dazzling intensity, blinding awestruck anime girls.

Now, I pause to levitate Yuuki into the center of myself. The energy expenditure and expansion has rendered me effectively intangible, so she passes directly into the center of my body. She and I are now completely obscured by iron. Once she is floating safely, I continue. The iron shell contracts, converging on me. It folds around the borders of my shape, reshaping itself as if it has been melted into a fluid state. It swirls, then splashes against my now near invisible body as if it were a mold on which it was being cast. The metal quickly pours over my outline, tracing each line, each contour, until a perfect metal replica of me stands above the battlefield. I am briefly immortalized in a perfectly formed iron sculpture, blinding yet more anime girls. Where before my features were indiscriminate due to the constant blur and shifting of my body, they are now shown in the discrete form of cast iron. I stand lean and tall, and my muscles are toned as if I have trained all my life for combat. I bear strong resemblance to a human, but my shape betrays no qualities of any gender. I lift slightly so that the last of the metal can cover my feet. As it reaches the bottom of my soles, it becomes still. I still stand with my arms outstretched, palms facing down and muscles flexed.

Nearly as soon as the metal has adopted my shape, it begins to ripple again. Rhythmic vibrations stir the metal, and image begins to distort. As the iron seems to flow, I begin to shift from my original protective pose, to a more balanced defensive stance. The ripples grow in size, radiating out from the small of my back and my solar plexus. The meet at my sides, amplifying and canceling each other, fading only at my feet and scalp. I look unnatural, like a being with a fluid body that it cannot quite control. The ripples rise along my extremities, growing into waves, and especially large along my spine and shoulders. Then, as suddenly as the strange waves began to roll across my shell, they stop. The waves do not fade, but freeze in place. Where once there was the normal shape of a human body, there are perturbations that form spikes and ridges. Somehow, the patterns of waves generated by the intervention between wave originating on opposite sides has yielded a structure prefect for reflecting projectiles with the odd angles at its curves. To be perfectly clear, my new shell-armor looks like a cross between the Michelin Man and daedric armor. It is about as uniformly thick as possible, and since it has no need to move, the joints are just as strong as the rest of it.

The armor is completed, and I’m nearly out of energy. I have used a ridiculous manipulation of reality and magnetic fields to pull every scrap of iron below ground in a radius of 128 meters and melded it together at the atomic level to make a near perfect suit of armor. Still, I have no time to rest if I want to protect Yuuki. I make one final manipulation, finishing the armor’s shift into a defensive stance that will prevent it from toppling. I then shift some of the metal around to optimize it for this position. The great Trojan Defender is now complete.

Next, I shift my control off the metal and on to Yuuki. The metal holds its own weight, thanks to the stance and to the final optimization. Yuuki has been levitating peacefully up to now, supported by my control of the air around her. She now begins to move to the left of the armor, then down. I shift her gradually, picking up speed as I make sure that she will not hit the metal casing. I lower her into the left leg. Then I bring her back up and shift her to the right leg. Then she is again moved to the right hand, back to the right leg, the left leg, the center, the head, the left leg, and so on, to random areas of the space. I continue this for the rest of the turn, picking numbers at random from the background radiation static to decide. Within seconds I have worked up to the speed of changing Yuuki’s position within the shell completely every second. My presence and the reflection of the iron also distorts perception of Yuuki’s aura, so any attacks have only so much chance to hit. Even if an attack hit at the right place, it would have to also have to get to Yuuki before she is moved away, and she is constantly in motion.

Where Yuuki previously lay unconscious, now stands a 16-story tall, pure iron armored shell. It stands in a low martial arts stance, nearly impossible to topple. Wave distortions in the shape of the armor catch and repel projectiles, sending them in unpredictable directions. The metal is more than a meter thick at any given point, and the distortion increases that depth for weapons like swords. Yuuki chan is never in contact with the metal, so electricity cannot hurt her, and with her constant, random motion, any attack has a chance of missing entirely. None but myself know the inside composition, so teleporters very well could teleport themselves into solid iron and die.

Best of all, this is just the base defense. All other AZs can add their power to this armor to increase its strength. In other words, DEFENSE COMBO! START!

Last edited:
Massive spoipers:
shardA - Sukard.
shardB - (/).
shardD - Theodore.
shardG - Unknown.
shardE - Sukard?.
shardS - Samantha.
shardO - Oliver.
In other news, NieR: Automata has completely consumed my sanity.
#itsallyourfault
1/2
>Sukard: Remember.
You were a brave man, wearing a red plaid jacket, a black shirt, dark blue pants, black and white shoes, and the mark of a true jackgorilla, ready to take on the world around you. You still are, except you're also a reality-warping half-voidy thing Knight of Void now. You don't know who or where that voice was, but you go on anyway.
>Remember the Blades.
Truthsayer. Byte. White Dragon's Fang. Bloodbath. Ginsu. Meatcleaver. The Sword of Procedural Generation. All very sweet swords. All of these were from mindscapes, such as this one. All of the mindscape owners were in their own state of instability.

You want to help this girl. Not because of the sweet sword. Not to sharpen your skills. You went into this place to help people, and you're going out doing the same thing.

Sukard moves to C9, fires Saint Flamethrower west, and retreats to D9.
----
After Shadow Roxxanne spat out all that crap, but before Roxxanne tore herself open, Sukard sits down, and starts coversing with Shadow Roxxanne.
"Tell me. Why are you seeking redemption? What are you even seeking redemption for? I still don't understand this, but even if you don't tell me, we can fix this. Because even without a clear path, us Descendants are really good at bullgorillaing ways into existence.

The past is a mere trail. The future is beyond the horizon. The present is a present. You can't say that time is set in stone. Look, Roxxy here's already gotten a good repuation for you. Beyond the astral gash is a mediator between an inevitable end and a new beginning.

/\ Council from another land even knew that. Infinity awaits. Run off your trainwreck rails and handbrake into the drift of awesome experiences. Turn the knob of change so beyond eleven, it will be ridiculous. /\nd not even funny. Then rock to the song of a new life.

Just so we're clear. You've actually gotta change your ways. You'll know when you have."

Sukard spawns a phone in, calls the Veteran, and tosses said phone to the smol Shadow Roxxanne.

"Unless you really don't want to, then in that case, prepare to die."

"Also, that's the Veteran on the phone. Answer him. He's a therapist or something."

Sukard partially collapses, due to having to muster up some energy for that speech. Mainly to not barf from its sappiness. He voids up another phone, and calls Trickle. The Amethyst Flame provides him with another bit of useful information.

"Hey Trickle. You still know how to do that Perfect Shatter thing?"

Sukard sits by the Pillar, flamethrower at the ready, pondering upon Shadow Roxxy's words some more. Then Roxxy says that she's going to tear herself open, and then she does.

A "!" appears on Caledfwlch, then an Epsilon symbol.
--Leveling Systems--
(Mercenary) Abilities copied: None. (0/3)
(Mercenary) Faction Coins: 0 AZ, 0 PZ, 0 N, 0 H
(Soulmark) Abolitia: 0 kills. Elgrivine: 0 kills.
--Boosts--
+1 Sp33d0n
+1 Zerithos/Abenautmeal
--Charges--
Eleven Pounds of Cure (AGP-CURE): 50/50 (LOCKED!)
Tito Hacker Hackerman (HTP): 7/50
--Alchemies--
All of MS Paint Adventures on a flashdrive && All of MS Paint Fan Adventures on a flashdrive && All of Pesterchum's Emotes on a flashdrive && Backdoor Code || Meme-Infused Flashdrive = MSPal: Hacker Edition (Level 16) (3/9)
Exactly what it says on the tin.
(Caledfwlch && (Turntables && Time Magic = Timetables) = Caledscratch) && (Dubstep Cannon && EAS Tones In A Jar && Greatsword Hilt) && (Blast Shard && Smoke Magic && Neon Magic && Video Magic && Concrete Magic || Greatsword Blade) = Blade of the Bass Knight (Level 11) (3/7)
A sword, designed with a speaker and a turntable on its square pommel, attuned to the elements of time, sound, smoke, neon, video, and concrete. Its time magic is of minor potency, only allowing short trips to distant ages and repair of the blade. Its great power over sound lets it send shockwaves into enemies, play annoying music to distract crowds, and simply mess with people. The rest of the powers are a little bit different. At most one of them can be active at a time, and you choose by replacing the disc with one of four elemental discs, hammerspaced within a portal behind the disc slot. When using these discs, you can manipulate the chosen element much like a secondary Conduit can, but the sound magic is dampened slightly.
The Blank /\/ = The Whole (Level 10) (4/6)
AIOI?

Last edited:
~Charges~
All-Purpose. 31/50
Daytime Television. 2/25

+1 to Ire, +1 to Talist.

~Alchemy~
Mallet || (Utility Belt && Various Building Supplies && Undetectable Extension Charm = Infinite Supply Belt) || Easily-Adjustable Wristwatch = Built In A Day (Level 7 - 2/4)
They say Rome wasn't built in a day. That's historically correct... but with this, you could make it in a matter of minutes- or less! This mallet contains within it every sort of supply you could need for your next big project, and then some. In addition to that, it holds powerful (but specific) time magics, allowing the user to create things in moments!

Eris uses Corruption Arrow on the northern knot. She also checks out her Soul Marks. Somehow.

The Vanilla Bean keeps calm and Vanillas on.

Did she just call me a 'fellow'...?

'The Dreamer' Charge EXPENDED.
Lucian summoned!
Lucian: 80'000/80'000hp. 8'000 attack.
Passive: Lightslinger. After casting a charged ability, Lucian can attack twice for free (second shot deals 50% damage), OR use Relentless Pursuit once.
Passive: Mechanics. Lucian's abilities allow him to mess his order on the EOTB, and he can only attack enemies within 5 'spaces' of him on the EOTB. When he does this, he will automatically dodge the attacks of any entity that he passes.
Passive?: Relentless Pursuit. Instead of attacking, Lucian may choose to dash up to 2 'spaces' up or down on the EOTB. This can bring him 'within' other factions, if he wishes, but this has no effect on gameplay besides turn order.

Charged Abilities-
Piercing Light: Deal 10'000 damage to a target, then deal twice that damage again to a target that is twice that distance away from you. Charge Time: 3.
Ardent Blaze: Deal 12'000 to three enemies that are adjacent to each other, and inflict the Ardent Blaze debuff on each of them for three turns. Gains one charge whenever Lucian uses Relentless Pursuit, as well as the regular one per turn. Charge Time: 5.
The Culling: Each turn for the next three turns, you may deal 20'000 damage split however you like. Relentless Pursuit can be cast once per turn for free, but you cannot attack or use other skills until this ends. Charge Time: 7.

Ardent Blaze (debuff): Whenever Lucian attacks this target, he may move 1 space in any direction for free.

Last edited:
I decide to not make any direct attacks towards Uzi or any other Godmodder yet, and instead use The Bullet on Salvador.

Shell (previously Rainbow Rafflesia): 7/7

I then see what Abeneautmal is doing, and decide to help him. I take my less useful charge, Rainbow Rafflesia, and siphon it's power off into extending the range of his iron grabbing, adding sufficiently more iron to the shell he made

Praetorian MK. II: 16/50

I throw what appears to be a lamp, which is nearly as tall as me, and a laser blade from SSB4 into the Alchemiter
Lamp||Laser Sword= Laser Lamp?: 1/?

I find another laser blade. Because convenience. I throw it and a shorter lamp (maybe 1 ft) in the Alchemiter
Lamp&&Laser Blade= ??? 1/?

+2 Sp33don/The Author

Last edited:
OC:
none

===Alchemy===

new and cool: (Transcendence && Void) || Wire Coat Hanger 1/? ???

new and cool: Plot Armor || Caledfwlch = ???? 1/? [?]

(Eye of Odin && (Amethyst Flame && Liquid Starlight) || Eye = Odin's Stellar Eye 5/9 [16]

Eye of Odin: A small ring with a eye forged of various metals and gems upon it, it grants the ability to see otherwise invisible movement- This can manifest in many forms, including teleportation endpoints, methods of movement that conceal the user, and, to an lesser extent that is ultimately dependant on the wielding being's dimension, able to see into higher dimensions, though interaction is limited to whatever would be normal.

Odin's Stellar Eye: A metallic eye with a amethyst crystal iris, and a liquid starlight pupil, that allows for the user to see pure knowledge in addition to it's previous abilities. Thanks to the powerboost granted to it by the magical catalysts within, it can manipulate and shift pure knowledge. allowing for it to be weaponized. Under the proper circumstances, it can easily disrupt forms of movement hidden from the user otherwise, using pure knowledge. In addition to this, it can create and fire out blasts and bursts of amethyst flame and liquid starlight, all of which can be manipulated to some degree.

Battlefury takes his copy of the ЦЕЛФ-Һ-ИХИС, and flips it over to the back. He quickly searches the back of the device, before beginning to pry out a number of Behenian Symbols from a weird metal disk, centered around a spherical stone. After some quick removal of all non-Sirius symbols, he presses his hand to the orb.

CHARGES EXPENDED:

50/50 Respect EXPENDED

The Sanitorium does a mushroom dance. Whatever could it mean?

It means that it's AZ now.

Yukkiquest: I move to E6 and use Corruption Arrow on F2.

duwu2
====

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/WnYv5NKH

(note to le self: burning sign done)
Entity Commands:
Throne 2: Medusa: The Beyond

Mech:
My drones:

50/50 Respect EXPENDED

The Sanitorium does a mushroom dance. Whatever could it mean?

It means that it's AZ now.

11/50: From Chaos
PLANNED

2+ to consumer of all

Last edited:
Fallen Star && Hammer = Starfall 3/3 Done.

Halberd && Axe of Zillykuz && Grimdarker = Spax of Split Personality 3/10

Supports
+2 Jon

Charges
Winchester Rotomo 25/50
Reckless Timetinkerer 3/50

Entity Orders
>SparkedTheorem: Go up to Gaige, unload 58 shotgun rounds. Take up your TEC-9, unload all your mags into his head. Obtain P90, unload 200 rounds into Gaige. Get a SCAR-L, shoot Gaige in the nuts/head again. Gain Sniper Rifle, 360 noscope that lil gorilla/ that gorillaer.

Redstone throws sticky bombs at Metal Gear Ray that explode into DIY Slime. Metal Gear Ray then begins to melt because of the Borax in the slime.

Last edited:
"Well then, I have plans for the certain future. But I have to uphold my new faction's rule"

Charges:
Collecting from the oasis 3/10
Exploring the wreck 2/10

Action
/placeholder

Last edited:
----+----+----+----+----
You guys do realize I haven't actually posted the EoTB until right now, right?

Eh. I probably should have posted this with the dop itself, but it's been a while.

Plague Aura happens. This turn it's a pleasent surprise, only two procs in all. Very light on victims. Yuuki chases a laser pointer for her first action before becoming disinterested and using Just Can't Stop! 25% haste and doubled Plague chance for all Anime Girls, except Athena. Yes, even the other two sane ones. She then smacks the Body on the Beyond for 30,000 damage. She then +1s various anime girl charges and adapts to spawn (very) weak summonlings.

Hezalyna Assimilates, taking Maya's Shield! It appears the process has nerfed it somehow.

Matronymic activates Melting Pot, summoning another Pot! Here we go again...

Sakuya Izayoi flings a series of knives into the Ministhmus duo, slaying them.

Melona continues to bodyguard Matronymic... And her pot. You really need to figure out how to get her out of the way. Or get around her.

Millia Rage unleashes Iron Maiden! Finished charging up power for a (usually) fatal blow, she suddenly entraps Mikoto within a massive ring of hair that she shredded throughought the fight (as she does fight with her hair... And she has a regenerative factor on it too.) Sharp as needles, they impale him near-endlessly as light builds up massively. The glow doens't do much; the sheer number of needles do, though, dealing 45,000 damage. The odds for a crit were doubled, in addition, but that didn't happen; Mikoto did get unlucky in that his Immunity didn't save him from a stack of Plague.

Nico Robin uses Flower-Flower, which is really self-duplication on a faster scale. The new clones also have full HP, joy. The now-fourth Nico Robin opts to just heal the original for 10,000 HP.

The Elf just kind of headbutts Axton, dealing 20,000 damage to his shield. Axton counters for 5,000 damage. That counter damage is static, by the way. And also ineffective as the Elf has 15,000 Armor, and just gave Axton a stack of plague through that.

Felicia Quesker sneezes, creating a glob of Anime goo that seems unusually volatile. It will spawn more Anime girls if given time.

Buddy Armstrong totally misses Athena with a lunge.

Ran Yakumo (unrelated to Star's shenanigans in any way) uses CHEEEENNNN, which as a charge totally annihilates itself to summon, well, guess. Chen Yakumo summoned.

Lillie remembers she just used Neurotoxin. In any case, she then attempts to shove the French Frydra into a bag, which viciously mauls it.

The Prophet sends a vicious mind bullet directly at the Terror Slime, shaving off 20,000 HP and spawning a Mini-Terror Slime.

Cheetawoman just doesn't get the bill and spams Cheetas at the 48th block in a random Taiga biome, somehow dealing 30,000 damage to the Eight Layered Wall. It appears she does double damage to bodyguarding entities... Ironically.

For whatever reason, I forgot to notice Consumer scanned Junko. This somehow leads Junko to spill the beans: In short, if that goes off and she isn't on your side, you made some kind of mistake. To be precise, that will leave *one* entity alive from a pool of four, based entirely on who has the highest dodge chance, or RNG failing that.

Misaka opts to skip destroying your faces in favor of letting the even-bigger face destroyer do far more damage. She uses Discharge, which wipes the (nonexistent) Electrified stacks off of everyone, because absolutely nowhere was it said those stacks have to exist, and grants Yuuki-Chan Overloading. Yes, as if she needed any more damage.

Eyesaur 2 opts to much the Newborn Endragon, gaining two new eyes. This grants +20,000 Max HP and +10,000 current HP.

Project Isthmus concentrates on making mooks for themselves this round, and spawns three additional Minishtmus minions in addition to the natural spawn for a total of four.

EXE can't really follow up on Coravint's order to protect herself with more scales; her own special won't fire until the previous one is gone! Two at once is absolutely shoe-on-head crazy! She just focuses on being even more evasive this round. Good luck, piercing enemies. Her crimson scale proceeds to execute Entropy Ending, exploding! A massive blast of Crimson fury bursts upwards into the sky, forming into the dreaded shapes of Apocrypha, as the shapes themselves twist into a cruel parody of order-the sworn enemy of chaos.

< 0 > < 0 > < 0 > < 0 > / < 0 > \ < 0 > < 0 > < 0 > < 0 >
These symbols nine descend downwards, floating to the general direction of Athena. She dodges about three as they swoop down towards her before the fourth slams into her, bursting into red moth scales. Seemingly attracted to this first hit as carrion to the rot, the other eight readjust their trajectories and slam into her perfectly, as a crippling sense of chatoic eneriges leak off of her. These butterflies are mere phantasms of the original, shades with no physical power. Mental power, however...

Athena is, as follows: Stunned to all getout (for this turn), suffering from a nine-turn long Entropic Decay, and has 3 points of charge drain from all of her charges. This is the kind of shenanigans that can occur when you leave weak summonlings with strong charged attacks up for too long.

EXE PM's Coravint, confirming that, no, she really didn't control that. Those scales are basically Hostiles that don't affect her. Use with caution.

Krieg suicide-rushes into the Anime horde. He's turned before he even explodes, turning into Lucy. She quickly discards the explosives.

Grendaline is so frustrated by this. So frustrated. She smashes the fourth Nico in the skull with her guitar, dealing 20,000 damage.

The Failure thinks Grendaline's idea is a good idea, and thus wipes the fourth Nico out of existence with some undefined blast of thingy-ness best left undescribed. It probably involved the wailing of the thrice-darned or something stupid like that.

The Dragun breathes in and unleashes a furious wave of Gunfire directly into Axton, Salvadore and the Beyond, which the Body absorbs! All take 20,000 damage! Axton counters for 5,000.

Throne II has obtained no orders so it opts to be proactive and do something with all of those stupid charges it has laying around. First off, it actually starts using its Toxic Haze status effect, which prevents status effects from being cured very easily. It then creates five orbs, which turn into five lasers, four of which are useful and peg the Booster Rings that threaten the general death of everything for a total of 80,000 damage, while the last misses everything and goes on to murder a random pig and cook radioactive pork, which a pack of wolves consume. They proceed to mutate into powerful wolf-abominations with chitin-guns in their paws and wreck general havoc everywhere except the Battlefield.

Mikoto concentrates. His resources are absolutely absurd. It will end poorly for someone.

The Mecha Wasp Spawner is clearly getting annoyed by how many times its Wasps have died and doubles production.

The Gazebos deal 10,000 damage to Eyesaur 2. Those vicious creatures...

The Vanilla Bean heals the Terror Slime for 15,000 HP.

SparkedTheorum brings down an axe onto the Eight-Layer shield, dealing 10,000 damage.

The Sanitier applies 5% sanity to Matronymic!

The Terror Slime and the Mini-Terror Slime combo on Eyesaur 2 for a total of 35,000 damage!

Athena flips EXE the bird. She proceeds to toss a javelin into and through the Eight-Layered Wall, penetrating W32Coravint! It explodes... Not dealing damage. No, instead, he has been given... "wallshatter?" Apparently he can't do anything relating to Bodyguarding, including ordering entities to bodyguard. That's a... Really odd debuff.

Haruhi sighs and snaps her fingers, blessing the Mecha Wasp Spawner with Explosive Breeder and The Swarm, which respecitvely amplifies spawn rate and grants a small damage multiplier for each member of the Mecha Wasps it spawns.

The Dragonslayer Forwards Brigade immediately put Axton into FFYL, at the cost of taking 5,000 damage. Each.

Zerisek uses Heroic Sacrifice! The massive suit of animated armor has 'decided' that on this day, it has existed long enough, and would happily go down in history as the superweapon that singlehandedly stopped one of the most powerful Anime Girls in recorded history (the ninth-strongest known, in fact. yes, it does in fact get worse than this.) Zerisek grabs its sword by the cross-guards, raises it up to the sky, and...

...Slams the sword into its own helmet, hilt first. Haruhi turns to the OP King, who is doubtlessly confused by this. "I was feeling creative," Haruhi says, as the blade proceeds to unravel, as if it was a fantastic construction of steel thread, before rebinding itself as a rope... Or a fuse. The body erupts outwards, as if Zerisek took on enough pounds to be near-spherical, before its grieves vanish entirely and its gauntlets release their grip upon the nonexistent cross guards to instead grip the tip of the rope, turning into a flame. Zerisek has turned into a massive black-case bomb, fuse lit. A final touch appears, however-upon its crest, a pink marker appears out of the ether to write upon the Zerisek-bomb, "Present for Yuuki-Chan! :3" Yuuki sees this, squees, and hugs the bomb nonsensically.

Everyone else just stands back and lets nature take its course as the bomb detonates, pouring forth not explosive fury but a well of sanitizing energy so powerful that Yuuki, compelled to Godmod it away, cannot withstand the full force of it. The full force of it is so forceful that Yuuki-Chan is blown back to the backest of the backlines of the AGP-afflicted, Plague Aura no longer generating. Goodbye, stupid thing!

Yuuki-Chan herself is of course unharmed, and given what is happening in the Mindscpae, technically unconscious. And helpless. UserZero gleams over the helpless vegetative body like a wolf to carrion.

*UserZero: miiiniiiiooonsssssss! new order!
*UserZero: kill yuuki before she regains consciousness! she's an azzy asset!

'azzy.' That is what she is calling it now. In any case, all that need be done is to just retrieve the quintet of possibly-heroes from the Indigo Wisp, which would be fantastically easier if it suddenly didn't cease to exist.

----+----+----+----+----

Meanwhile, in a mental plane, the turn of combatant actions is ceased as everyone looks roughly to where you all entered this mental conglomerate. A wave of sanity power-here bright and fiery like the sun-surges forwards from the Indigo Wisp, aimed right at the Mad High School. The burning power of Sanity in this mindscape is like cleansing fire, and it easily eats away at Yuuki-Chan, reducing her to nothingness alongside her lesser anime girls and the entirety of the plague's mental representation, barring the odd location you have now settled yourself in, which, freed of corruption, is basically a floating sphere made of gray doors.

uA: Hooray, colon dee!
cU: Hooray indeed. That stupidity is finally over... Ugh. I suppose we have you to thank? Ugh, nevermind, just-
uA: No, not yet! Not now! We aren't done! I'm fairly sure Auth wouldn't leave until other me is dead anyways, and as for the rest of you, I have a plans, and that planner involves you staying right there, and also square! I don't know why everything's a square here aaaaaaa~
cU: While I am delighted by your initiative in this particular matter, I must ask under what authority and under what 'plan' do you intend to do this all in?
uA: Well, I'm an authority myself, you know! You don't think I was placed in the head of an omnicidal AI without knowing exactly how things were gonna play out? ...HE wouldn't have had it any other way even if I didn't decide to study on it. I hate her and I don't want her in my head anymore! She's annoyinein' me so much, and I can't get her to be other me proper no matter what I do! Greater than colon caret! As for how-
uA?: That is quite enough. Please. They do not need to know that.

You look around the odd floating door isle for any sign of a certain plot tumor but find nothing. You double-check Roxxanne's eyes, as a few of you know enough to know that sometimes the only way to tell a Shadow from the real deal is to check for a yellow iris, but Roxxanne's are properly blue.

uA?: Look, we do not appreciate meaningless conflicts. As it stands, I have no intention of harming anything, and I have intentions to harm whatever may cross... Eh, about half of you. I don't know this Eris fellow and the Caniplanar One displeases us with their blatant disrespect towards dogs. Except that puppy. That puppy was amazing. But either way you have done the necessary job and we are well pleased by this. We will grant you passage out and all shall be well-
uA: If I was a dumberier I'd be denying all of that nonsense! But I'm not! I'm an awesome! And I am very tired of a dumb thing hidinerein' in my mind and wantin' to nom on every nom there is and being an annoyinaneinerinenerienineir, and you're also implying that I-
uA?: -have a unhealthy appetite for almost everything with a pulse, even after being able to substitute it all for candy? Cannot help but take things that aren't yours and keep it to yourself, even from orphans who barely have rags? Dream about your time as an Archsue, and marvel at those incredible powers even now? Having odd feelings whenever you look at a mirror, or at your sisters? Have those nasty nightmares about Chloe, Auth, Gail, Star, Charlie, Metou, Logan, Hugo? That you refuse to even look at the the full extent of your extreme follies and just go about as if nothing was wrong with you?

Roxxanne's smile is gone, replaced by a look of utter despair, too aware of what her other self is to attempt to deny any of it, but so deeply ashamed that she cannot even raise her voice to counter nor explain.

uA?: Let us face facts. We are nothing short of a trainwreck, a near-massing of bad habits and terrible ideas, and we have not done anything productive, positive and lasting for so long that the sheer stigma of it all has doubtless infested our very being, indestructible and omnipresent in every action we have taken. I am far too familiar with this taste of failure and disgrace, and I cannot get it out, I cannot shove it to the back of my mind, I just, want, it, gone! But it won't go! The only way to annihilate it is-
uA: S-Sshhut up! OK, everyone, for how we s-stop her, uuhh, we just-
uA?: Self, I will use force to stop you. I will not like it, but I will annihilate them. You certainly can't do it on your own.
uA: SSHUT UP! Just, I'm going to, uh, just, uuuh, tear open my chest, because s-she's storing something inside her, uh, which is also me, so it's also in me, i think, and you just have to h-hit it-
uA?: Self, that thing is priceless! It is doubtful if there is any other replication of it in all of Fiction! It is the only way to redeem ourselves in full! Do not!
uA: SHUT UP!!! Just destroy it!

Roxxanne, now red in the face and tearing, draws her nails into her stomach and peels back the flesh, pain on her face and a scream loosed to the sky. Within the center of it, defying all sense, lies an object that you can't quite really pin down in quality in any way, except that it appears to be black and glows with a white light, and its roughly in the center of her chest. It's big enough that any reasonable degree of accuracy will allow you to hit it dead-on.

uA?: Very well. I'll show you the folly of your actions.

From the depths of below, coming from Roxxanne's part of the Mindscape, the sound of immense fabric billowing rushes to the five Psychonauts as well as Build and Tazz, as the fabric surrounds the entirety of the island. To your immense misery, it fully covers the whole area, which also cuts out all the light sources-the modicrum of light from Roxxanne and Build's mindscapes and the blazing inferno that is Tazz's. The wind shifts-

uA: AND I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE YOU CAN SHOVE IT!

As if in retaliation, a pair of six pillars suddenly burst from six of the doors, blazing a golden light of pure hope and creating enough light to illuminate the whole scene. The wind stops shifting, but only just; you realize the pillars are safety nets of sorts, and that Shadow Roxxanne is attempting to suck you into that fabric. You also notice several knots in the fabric, but its doubtful those are actual weak points, compared to the very obvious power source within Roxxanne's chest. Roxxanne stumbles backwards onto the nearest pillar for support, as if she is trying her hardest just to keep them up.

uA: HIT IT HARD! DON'T THINK TWICE ABOUT IT!
cU: Now that I can finally get behind!
uA?: I refuse to let your shortsightedness destroy ourselves yet again!

In roughly the dead center of the island, marked by a door of a Tiger's Claws, a figure materializes. Wrapped in enough pink to make Barbie jealous, what you can only presume to be the smallest incarnation of Shadow Roxxanne yet can't even be directly seen, save for the glow of yellow eyes behind a pink ballgown mask. Indeed, she looks ready to participate at prom night and then some, so thoroughly covered that you can't even see a hair.

uA?: I'm not letting the one opportunity to make everything right again slip through my fingers!
cU: And I am definitely not going to let a chance to make you scream slip through mine!
cU: You've been a headache enough as it is, let alone antagonizing one of the loosest cannons I know!
cU: Last chance-stand down, for good! Otherwise, we'll smash that thing into dust!
uA?: Tactless, worthless Guardian! I will enjoy devouring you!

As usual, the statistics for this enemy can be found in the Beastiary tab in YuukiQuest. What this means for non-YuukiQuesters is that, until Shadow Roxxanne is down, Yuuki is not going to be a usable asset for the Anti-Zeroes and is 100% vulnerable!

----+----+----+----+----

(in advance: Piono offered to write this up, so that's why he's here. Thanks, Piono! I did have to edit some of it.)
Zerisek... or, well, the empty armor that used to be Zerisek... is standing completely still, next to where Yuuki was right before the sanity bomb and heroic sacrifice went off. Inexplicably, the armored figure has reformed, but no movement is there-it lays flat on its back like a statue. Not far from it is Yuuki, who is undeniably unconscious. The other Anime Girls are too afraid of what just happened (undeniably a massive explosion) to approach the scene.

And then two fires start inside of Zerisek. A golden light, and a red one. They flicker in the internal parts of Zerisek and everyone suddenly realizes: "Wait! Zerisek hasn't dropped a spoil of war yet!" But before anyone can react there is a flash of crackling light, everyone blinks their eyes, stunned, as a red streak zooms right over to Zerisek and punches a hole into the chestpiece, drawing from it a red, cracked orb.

Ohptkin floats in the air, purple flames flickering around them… They holds their "arms" outstretched, shapes resembling hands held a short distance from a small orb, with twisting red clouds inside of the parts visible through the glowing red flames and numerous cracks. Like a burning crystal ball.

The voice coming from the living silhouette in front of you is quiet, soft, reverant, whereas every time before you’ve heard it the best ways to describe it were “earth-shattering” and “soul-rending in power”. It is slightly disconcerting hearing a god known for reveling in its power and glory treating something so small and seemingly fragile with such care.

"Do you know… what it feels like to be trapped? A lesson in my kind, we do not exist as you do, that much you all know. The lack of a natural physical existence allows us to be linked to the great energies of reality… It also means that we cannot die, not truly, without first being forcefully torn from that fabric."

"No matter how much we might wish."

And with a single motion, the hands close in on the orb. It shatters, crunches, folding up into so much red dust that is quickly lost in the enormous blast of power and light that shines out from the figure in front of you.

As everyone uncovers their eyes again they see standing on the ground, not the same silhouette of dark fire that plagued the war for so long, but instead a girl, if human, she would be maybe 16, but the dark red skin and purple hair bespeaks a different race. She heaves a single deep breath, and slowly spins in a circle, her arms splayed out, her simple fur dress billowing out slightly in the wind.

A single tear rolls down her face. "…The wind feels even better than I remember." She looks up at everyone.

Oh yes, the spoil, that needs to be handed out, doesn't it?

The figure looks uncharacteristically flustered, but they reach down into smoldering remains of Zerisek's armor, and pull out what looks like a funnel shaped from golden crystal, itself glowing with a fire similar to what the seal was before being shattered. Ohptkin draws their arm back, and throws, sending the object whirling at high speed until it runs right into Walker.

Ohptkin then hears Yuuki groan and turns around, just in time to see Yuuki relinquish her grip on a hithero-unseen staff, dropping to the ground right next to her. She hesitates, because it was just touched by Yuuki, but her powers quickly indicate that the object in front of her apparently repulsed the plague, making it safe to touch. This comes too late, however; The Veteran, recognizing the sign of a powerful artifact that he probably shouldn't let people horde, snatches it up before Ohptkin can. Once safely away from the AGP side of the feild, the Veteran inspects his new Spoil, a scepter made of a bright golden substance, dotted with amethysts and topped by three Rose Quartz gemstones, all shaped into hearts. It crackles with irrefutable power. Gripping it touches not just the body, but the mind and soul, as well.

Walker obtains the Creativity Matrix! This item, upon use, kickstarts a Chain Action, with an outcome and target of your choice that must be determined when you use it-you do not use it if you do not designate a target and an action. For either one full round (which means until the GM posts) or until your next action, whichever comes first, entities, godmodders and players can funnel in their actions into the Creativity Matrix building up more and more power. When either of the above end conditions are met, the Creativity Matrix will then activate, spewing forth all of its collected power into the target action.

A few things to keep in mind before you get crazy, though. First, more contributors equals more power. You'll need a minimum of six to get a noticeable boost; anything less basically wastes an eight-turn charge, while anything more boosts the power even further but to a lesser degree. Third, the user of this artifact cannot actually contribute to their own charge, so if no-one agrees with the action you decide to use this with, that's a waste of a charge. Their first action must be to use the Creativity Matrix, and the Second, if any, must be to activate it (alternatively it will activate at the start of the EoTB). Entities who charge it up, thankfully, skip EoTB turn order and charge it immediately. Third and finally, the potency of the actions themselves will also count. This means godmodders of considerable rank can do a lot more than a player, who in turn will likely do more than an entity.

The Creativity Matrix has a cooldown of six turns, regardless of if it actually boosts the action.

Talist, meanwhile, obtains the Staff of Loving Hearts. Yes, really. You expected anything less stereotypical from her? Really now. Of course its power is very, very real, and very unrelated to this Anime Girl Corruption. Upon use, this ability can do one of three things, at your discretion. The first is simple enough; high, pure damage with no additional effects. The second is a one-turn Mind Control on any non-boss non-elite entity of choice. Its duration may extend longer or provide additional effects against less-than-sane entities, including any Hostile or Virus entity by default. The third effect is granting an entity Kritzkrieg for 2 turns-this can include vulnerable players. Any and all uses of this artifact, however, require a cooldown time of five turns. It does kind of sacrifice some raw power for flexibility in this manner.

Oceanus: Well, the majority of that work is over now...
The Captain: Well then. I think we ought to just speed up the cleanup at this point.

The Kerbal silently nods, and the three of them begin charging! Like, actually charging like a Player. You can +assist them and everything. In fact, they start speeding things along by assisting themselves, bringing all charges up to 3 to begin with.

The Kerbal:... No, that may take too long. Sigh...
The Kerbal: OK, I had been saving these for a rainy day but I suppose there's no time like the present.

The Kerbal proceeds to use three Charge Tokens on all of the new charges, advancing them all by 10.

They then realize they actually have attacking to do, um for a bit, and direct them to a Club Penguin server. They proceed to tip the Glacier into the unbelievably chilly waters, damaging them. They then realize they didn't state who they damaged, um for a bit, and declare that it was the first Nico Robin. Their combined power kills her cleanly.

Maya, despite having some of her vision obstructed by Toilet Paper, lands a clean shot on a Mecha Wasp and second winds! ... She no longer has a shield and thus only has 10,000 HP. The OP Scale tips a bit downwards, signalling that FFYL kills on summonlings no longer count.

Salvadore just pumps lead into Grendaline for 20,000 damage while sprouting profanities in her general direction. This, combined with her excessively poor mood, pisses her off for good at long last. She will now no longer accept any order that isn't murdering Salvadore.

Axton grumbles about dying near-immediately, opts to shoot Gail so she's no longer generating that much Favor for Mikoto for absolutely free, and having failed to kill anything, dies... Just in time for a teenage girl with pigtails to suddenly fall from the sky, crashing onto Axton's dead body. Gaige summoned! Deathtrap summoned with her-but Gaige is the one you need to take out as Deathtrap isn't good for bodyguarding. (though, he can count for Gaige's killing for Fight For Your Life purposes.)

The Beyond generates more mist.

Murakumo Mu has two charged attacks ready to go and she has very little patience. She pulls out Metal Gear first, whistling to the sky. Everyone gets out of the way as a glint appears, the sign of something fiery rapidly approaching the server, while any attempt at anti-air to destroy it is stopped by the server defenses. The burning thing-which is entirely made of metal-eventually crashes down into the ground, revealing itself as none other than a Metal Gear, colored blood-red and loaded to the brim. Metal Gear RAY summoned! She then follows up with Sword of the Godslayer! Her eight swords from the back fly into the sky... Very high up. She takes this time to dramatically point directly at Yuuki-Chan. The swords return to view, if only because they abruptly supersized themselves to absurdity, before crashing down upon Yuuki one and all, then exploding. 200,000 damage to Yuuki-Chan! It says something that this barely hurts.

Richard +2s Pricey, Sp33don, and The Kerbal! He then politely pokes Hezalyna in the nose, restoring exactly 1% of Sanity! He then pulls out a flashlight and proceeds to flick it off and on in Melona's face. You quickly realize he's sending a message in morse code, laced with his brainwashing power to substitute for raw sanity: "-- . .-.. --- -. .- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -... . -.-. --- -- . / -- --- .-. . / ... .- -. . / -... -.-- / .... .- ...- .. -. --. / - .... .. ... / -- . ... ... .- --. . / ..-. .-.. .- ... .... . -.. / .. -. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / ..-. .- -.-. ." At this, Melona restores 30% Sanity!

UserZero spreads +4 to Walker and JOEbob as the only PZ players. She proceeds to pull out a Kiss-Blower 5000, the best tool in the market for blowing kisses at things. She proceeds to blow two big manly smooches into Felicia Quesker and Buddy Armstrong, restoring 50% Sanity each!

With Zerisek dead, the AGP, AZ and Neutral Factions have equal standing, with PZ still the eternal loser. All Anime Girls restore 5% Sanity, which restores Hezalyna to 100%. She blinks like she's been asleep for a long time, and almost considers re-establishing contact with the Hezetor hivemind and going about as usual, only to realize that she'd probably just spread the Plague on a massive scale to everyone in that manner, which would be good news for no-one. She just silently joins the AZs, nodding to Hezetor. Meanwhile, Ender's liquid shadow births more Endermen and another Enderdragon.

*Notch: OK, what is with this?!
*Notch: He should have been-

And just as Notch himself finally questions where the hell his help went, a golden light on the horizon appears-a small golden light. People pull out binoculars and witness the arrival of a small, golden mecha... And a very unfortunate Minecraftian struggling to regain control, features obscured by light.

???: YOU STUPID THING, JUST, WORK!
???: AUGH! WHY ARE YOU DISAGREEING WITH ME NOW OF ALL TIMES?!

Several of the more savvy people recoil; they've heard that voice before. Maybe not in that color, but definitely the voice itself. Stupid weaknesses of text-based formats. The robotic contraption-a small glowing mecha armor made of Divinium and nowhere near to the specs of the armor you had previously-manages to finally halt just on the outskirts of Neutral territory, allowing the exhausted Minecraftian to drop down. The glow itself subsides to enough of a degree that you can get a look on him.

I will mince no words. That's basically Piono, the Minecraftian. Definitely not the person you expected Notch to send, given his history. Even Ohptkin didn't entirely see this one coming. Of course, you then 'realize,' or rather, I narrate, that such 'history' doesn't exist now, as there is no IUPC and thus he was never recruited by them, leaving him free and sane to wander Minecraftia, which is presumably related to how Notch found him. There's still a few more questions to answer, including the identity of that Divinium pickaxe on his back, but for now he seems just exhausted.

*UserZero: ...Notch, your backup is just... Uh. He's not living up to many impressions.
*Notch: What? Did you expect me to send in another Player? They're busy training the new one. In any case, Piono is one of my finest warriors. All that he really needed was the Mech armor... A facet of the plan I'm starting to regret.
Piono: Ehehe, yeah... I think I managed to hit the manual control button... I think.
Jean?: Not even treating me seriously enough to actually send in my designated foe? Insulting.
Piono: Uh. Notch.
*Notch: Yes?
Piono: Uh. Ender is here. In the Overworld.
*Notch: ...You have got to be kidding me. No way. Just, no way. No-one could just hide something the size of that monstrosity anywhere, not here, I'd notice immediately and oh god she's actually here
Piono: OK, don't worry, the Dragonslayer brigades from Moog City are here as well, between them and me we can hold them off until the Player arrives, I think!
*Notch: Yeah, yeah, good idea, I'll go get them, right now, no no no, it's all falling apart...

Piono manages to squirm his way into his rather cubical mech. Honestly, it's all rather awkward.

Piono: OK, so, sorry I'm so late, but I think it's better late than never.
Piono: ... I have honestly no clue what is going on, either, other than there's Godmodders to destroy!
Piono: Is everything really this needlessly complicated?

----+----+----+----+----

The Itinerary:

[ALL]: Stop the Anime Girl Plague Threat!
-Create the cure for the Anime Girl Plague! (GREAT EFFORT! 2/5 Players needed! Sane Anime Girl needed! (EXE 0.1.2, Grendaline, Athena, Yuuki-Chan) )
-Keep more entities from turning into Anime Girls!
-Sanify the Anime Girls to turn them to your side!

[AZ]: Defend the AZ Elites! They offer critical support and entity power!
[AZ]: Defend Yuuki-Chan until she recovers! She's a flippin' Gatekeeper for crying out loud!
[AZ]: Defend the Dragonslayers! They will be a major aid in the fight against Ender!
[AZ]: Destroy Throne II and Mikoto, to damage UserZero!
[AZ]: Keep Server Defenses low!
[AZ]: Reach Yggdrasil!
[AZ]: Defend Godmodder477!
[AZ]: Destroy UserZero!

[PZ]: Summon More Entities!
[PZ]: Destroy the AZ Elites! They're the entity-based backbone of the AZs right now!
[PZ]: Destroy Yuuki-Chan before the Anti-Zero forces can revive her! She'll wipe the floor with you!
[PZ]: Destroy the Dragonslayers! Ender can do far more damage to the AZ line without them!
[PZ]: Destroy Throne II and Mikoto, to damage Godmodder477!
[PZ]: Keep Server Defenses high!
[PZ]: Stop anyone from reaching Yggdrasil!
[PZ]: Defend UserZero!
[PZ]: Destroy Godmodder477!

----+----+----+----​

The Battlefield:

Terrain: Enderspawn Sanitorium. Spawns 5 Volatile Endermen and 1 Newborn Enderdragon per turn. +5% Sanity to V-AGP entities per turn.
Weather: Toxic Haze. Status Effect Removal or Negation is extremely hard.

[???] The Every-Dimension Portal: Infinite HP. Ready to summon again!

[???] Booster Rings: 200,000/200,000 HP x1; 199,000/200,000 HP x1; 4,000/200,000 HP x1. Charging up NaClestial Impact! Radiation: IIIIIIII

[???] Indigo Wisp: Leads to Yuuki's Mindscape. Or would if it wasn't destroyed. YuukiQuest Document Link here. CAPACITY: 5/5. (Cyanogynist, Battlefury13, The Flaming Toast, Sp33d0n, DarkSide.)

[V-AGP] Matronymic: 40/42 HP + 2 AC. 25% Evade, ∞% Evade Ignorance. Precognizance: 0/5. Hunter's Mark: N/A 40% Plague Chance. Sanity: 15/100%. Melting Pot: III. Emerald Echos: IIII. Miles Sagittas: IIIII. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.
The Pot: 50,000/50,000 HP. Mix it up: II.

[V-AGP] Sakuya Izayoi: 190,000/260,000 HP. 50% Evade. 30% Plague Chance. Sanity: 39/100%. Timestop: III. Illusion Image "Luna Clock"/Illusion World "The World": IIII. Soaked: II. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] Melona: 400,000/420,000 HP. Slime Armor! 35% Plague Chance. Sanity: 55/100%. Mimicry: N/A. Death but a Door: IIII. Devilish Insight: IIIIII. Bodyguarding Matronymic. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] Millia Rage: 250,000/250,000 HP. 20% Evade, 20% Evade Ignore, 30% Crit Chance. 30% Plague Chance. Sanity: 10/100%. Iron Maiden: IIII. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] Nico Robin 2: 100,000/100,000 HP. 5% Evade. 10% Evade Ignore. 10% Plague Chance. Sanity: 25/100%. Flower-Flower: III. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] Nico Robin 3: 100,000/100,000 HP. 5% Evade. 10% Evade Ignore. 10% Plague Chance. Sanity: 25/100%. Flower-Flower: III. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] Elf: 320,000/320,000 HP. 15,000 AC. 20% Plague Chance. Sanity: 79/100%. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] Felicia Quesker: 300,000/300,000 HP. 30% Plague Chance. Unpredictable. Sanity: 75/100%. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.
Bubbling Anime Goo: 40,000/40,000 HP. Summoning Chibi Girls.

[V-AGP] Buddy Armstrong: 210,000/210,000 HP. 20% Crit Chance. 40% Dodge Chance. Autododge! 20% Plague Chance. Sanity: 60/100%. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] Ran Yakumo: 320,000/320,000 HP. 40% Dodge chance. 20% Dodge Ignorance. 30% Plague Chance. Sanity: 55%/100%. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.
Chen Yakumo: 125,000/125,000 HP. 20% Dodge Chance. 10% Plague Chance. 5/100% Sanity.

[V-AGP] Lillie: 210,000/210,000 HP. 10% Dodge Chance. 30% Plague Chance. Sanity: 10/100%. Poisons on-hit. Gains attack power upon kill... And likewise with summons. Current Pokemon: N/A. Neurotoxin: IIII. Get In The Bag: IIIIII. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] The Prophet: 250,000/250,000 HP. 40% Evade, 50% Evade Ignore. 25% Plague Chance. Sanity: 10/100% Precognizance: 0/2. Futuresight: IIII. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] Cheetawoman: 190,000/190,000 HP. 50% of damage is converted into Integrity damage. 25% Plague Chance. Sanity: 10/100%. Platform Hell: IIII. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] Junko: 240,000/240,000 HP. 40% Evade, 20% Evade Ignore, negates Evade Ignore and 'Sure hit' passives. Sanity: 10/100%. Life of Mutual Killing: IIIIIIIII. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[V-AGP] Lucy: 75,000/75,000 HP. Vectors: 5,000/5,000 HP x12. Heals (main) HP on kill. Plague Chance: 35%. Sanity: 5/100%.

[V-AGP] Mikoto Misaka: 400,000/600,000 HP. 20% Evade. 20% Evade Ignore. Plague Chance: 50%. Sanity: 57/100%. Discharge: 60/60,000 Electrified Bonus Damage. Railgun: II. Deathbond: III. Electroshock: IIII. Rapid Fire: IIIII. Gigaslash: IIIIII. 10% DMG reduction per 10K of damage. Supremacy. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[H] Eyesaur 2: 378,000/470,000 HP. 150% Evade Ignore. Eyes: 13. Double-Action! Grand Sight: II.

[N] Project Isthmus: 150,000/210,000 HP. Death Tokens: 0. Can spend Death Tokens a maximum of 4 times for a random ability. Death Tokens Spent: 4! (Machine Hand, Paradox Core, Short Circuit, Backup Generator). Mook Maker!
Ministhmus: 10,000/10,000 HP x4.

[N] Volatile Endermen: 5,000/5,000 HP x5. 35% Dodge Chance.

[N] Newborn Enderdragon: 50,000/50,000 HP. 15% Dodge Chance.

[N] EXE 0.1.2: 160,000/160,000 HP. 40% Evade, 100% Evade Ignore. Drone Policy. Heals from Integrity-damaging attacks, inflicts integrity damage on-hit. 5% Plague Chance. Adaptions: Sanity Degen, Integrity Damage Helps Allies, Crits on anyone with more than one negative status effect, One Autododge, 50% chance of Entropic Decay on attack. Token of Friendship: II. Butterfly Effect: III. Spread Your Wings: IIIII. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[N] Grendaline: 225,000/370,000 HP. 10,000 AC. 10% Evasion, 20% Evade Ignore. Burns on taking or receiving damage. Double-Bodyguard. 6% Plague Chance. Express Ride to Hell: III. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I. Taunted by Salvadore: IIII.

[N] The Failure: 10/10 HP. Kinda-Godmodder?

[N] High Dragun: 360,000/400,000 HP. Attacks three entities at a time. Curses all non-ranged attackers. Dragun Tooth: III. Gunfirestorm: IIIII. Anime Girl Plague: IIIIII.

[N] Piono: 20/20 HP. Divine Intervention: 330,000/330,000 HP.

[N BOSS] Throne II: 450,000/450,000 HP. Tentacles: 20,000/20,000 HP x8. Airborne. Your Friends Were Here: III. Now, They Are Dead: IIII. Medusa: IIII. Consume: IIII. The Struggle: IIIII. Is Over: IIIIIIIIIIII. Fastball Special!

[N-BOSS] Mikoto: 45,000/120,000 HP. 140,000/140,000 True HP. 1 Autododge! Concentration: 45/45. Fabric Strength: 2/7. (Vulnerable!) Reconstruct: II LOCKED Unless dungeon is obliterated. M-MURDER: III. The Immune! Anime Girl Plague: IIIII.
Watsonian Glass Nightmare Guardians: 24,000/24,000 HP. Room 1.
Vitals Targeting Darkfire Surge with a Subconscious Dark duct taped to it: 31,000/31,000 HP. Room 2.
Psychic Blazing Nightmare Guardians: 25,500/25,500 HP. Room 3.
Freudian Rogerian Hall of Hope: 42,000/42,000 HP. Room 4.
LOCKED. Room 5.
Gail: 20,000/40,000 HP. Favor: 17. Wrath: 0.
Current defenses: 66% for first attack, 56% for second, 47% for third, 38% for fourth onwards for non-debuffed attackers
If the attacker has a debuff, 59% for first attack, 50% for second, 42% for third, 34% for fourth onwards.​

[N] Pricey12345: 14/20 HP. +1 AC from Blood Diamond Armor.

[N] W32Coravint: 20/20 HP. Wallshatter: IIII.

[N-α] ConsumerOfAll: 4/20 HP. Has Alpha (5) Armor. Collected Passives: N/A. Collected Actives: Sniper Rifle Railgun (
III). Bodyguarding the High Dragun!

[AZ] Mecha Wasp Spawner: 20,000/20,000 HP. Spawns Mecha Wasps to attack. Explosive Breeder!
Mecha Wasps: 10,000/10,000 HP x1.

[AZ] Gazebos: 10,000/10,000 HP. Target: Eyesaur.

[AZ] Vanilla Bean: 90,000/100,000 HP. Sweet Scent: IIII. Heals allies based on damage taken. Can't attack. Anime Girl Plague: III.

[AZ] SparkedTheorum: 300,000/300,000 HP. Build Anything IIII. Be Anything III. Friends IIIII.

[AZ] Sanitizer: 60,000/60,000 HP. Applies 5% sanity per turn to a viable entity!

[AZ] Hezalyna: 236,000/420,000 HP. Shields: 25,000/25,000 HP. + 5,000 HP per turn. 25% Evade Ignore. Duplicated Abilities: Minion Summons, Gains power on-kill, Shield (3/3). 6% Plague Chance. Assimilate: II. Manipulate: III. Dictate: IIII. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[AZ] Terror Slime: 477,000/525,000 HP. (+5,000 HP per turn). Summons a Mini-Terror Slime for each attack against it. The Division: IIII. Golden Super Mode: 10/100 AU. Poison: I.
Mini-Terror Slime: 20,000/20,000 HP.

[AZ] Athena: 379,000/409,000 HP + 20,000 HP per turn. 30% Evade. 60% Evade Ignore. Blessed: N/A (0/6). Plague Chance: 10%. Body: III. Mind: IIII. Soul: IIIII. Omni: IIIIIIII. Stunned! Entropic Decay: IIIIIIIIII.

[AZ] Haruhi Suzumiya: Double-Action! Capable of Trope Application! Tropes Used: The Immune (Mikoto), Golden Super Form (Terror Slime), Fastball Special (Throne II), Mook Maker (Project Isthmus), Heroic Sacrifice (Zerisek), Explosive Breeder (Mecha Wasp Spawner). Rounding Down to a New Beginning: III.

[AZ] Dragonslayer Forward Brigade: 35,000/40,000 HP x8. Totally immune to Ender's Dragonfire! Numbers replenish if below 8.

[AZ-α] [-GATEKEEPER-] Yuuki-Chan: 1,500,000/1,700,000 HP + 20,000 per turn. 15,000 AC. 30% Evade, ∞% Evade ignore. 10% Plague Chance. Triple Action! Current Weapon: Windswept. Adaptions: Total Evade Ignorance, soaks targets in Liquid Cuteness on-hit, higher Regens, Triple Action, Summons weak minions. Heartcatch: II. Just Can’t Stop: III. Lost Zodiac: IIII. The Dream: IIIIII. Killer Is Dead: IIIIIIIIIIII. Overloading: III. Immobilized by Mental Stress!

[AZ] crystalcat: 20/20 HP. +1 Armor from Guardmail.

[AZ] Toast: 13/20 HP. SUSPENDED FOR YUUKIQUEST!

[AZ] Hezetor: 17/20 HP, 3 AC, +1 HP Regen, Hyper Evasive (50%). Capable of Copying Deceased Entities! Copied: Hyper Evasive (1st ESFB), Knife Cluster Summon (Chara), Levitator Enforcer (IIII) (Crocidibli) (3/3)

[AZ] Talist: 20/25 HP +1 Regen per turn. Mood: Mind.

[AZ] Bomber57: 20/20 HP.

[AZ] Redstone: 20/20 HP.

[AZ] Pontificate Oceanus: 20/20 HP, 3 AC from Pontificate's Armor. Applies soaked on-hit. Whirlpool: III. Flash Dry: IIII. Restoratives: 13/50.

[AZ] The Captain: 16/20 HP. 2 AC from the Captain's Coat. Command: III. The Demon behind the Door: IIIII. LOCKED. Cleanup Crew: 13/50.

[AZ] The Kerbal: 20/20 HP. 2 AC from the Kerbal Suit. Spaced Out: III. The Visor of Alien Minds: IIIII. LOCKED. Sterilization Ships: 15/50.

[PZ] Maya: 0/50,000 HP. Can heal allies and can Phaselock.

[PZ] Salvadore: 60,000/60,000 HP. Shields: 10,000/60,000 HP + 10,000 HP per turn. Can attack two enemies at once, and can taunt to focus fire on him! Anime Girl Plague: III.

[PZ] Gaige: 50,000/50,000 HP. Shields: 40,000/40,000 HP. Deathtrap: 50,000/50,000 HP. Deathtrap Shields: 40,000/40,000 HP. Hits hard, but has -25% accuracy.

[PZ] The Beyond: 70,000/100,000 HP. The Body: 50,000/100,000 HP. Mist generated: 20/100%. Anime Girl Plague: III.

[PZ] Metal Gear Ray: 170,000/170,000 HP. Immune to Weather effects. 20% Evasion. 20% Evade ignore.

[PZ] Murakumo Mu: 870,000/1,050,000 HP + 20,000 HP per turn. 30% Evade, 30% Evade Ignore. Double-Action! Plague Chance: 10%. Metal Gear: IIIII. Sword of the Godslayer: IIIII. Just Can't Stop (Haste 25% + 2x Plague Chance): I.

[PZ] Walker: 12/20 HP. 1 AC.

[AZ-Γ] Godmodder477: 29/60 HP.

[GM] UserZero: 94/150 HP. Chewing up several entities. Lichslayers: II.

Distance to Yggdrasil: 2990

Server Defenses: 70%

Entity Edge: N/A.
AZ Entity Weight: 24 (1 Godmodder477, 3 Elite, 7 regular, 7 player)
PZ Entity Weight: 18 (1 UserZero, 1 Boss, 4 regular, 1 player)
N Entity Weight: 23 (2 bosses, 2 Elite, 6 regular, 3 player)
Hostile/???/Virus Entity Weight: 24 (1 boss, 2 elites, 16 regular)

----+----+----+----+----​

The Discussion thread, for all your nullposting needs!

----+----+----+----+----​

|||| The Power Cleaner: READY. Owner: Bomber57 [AZ]
||||| The Zeroth Ball: READY. Owner: Insert_Generic_Username [AZ]
|||| Traho: READY. Owner: The_Topazian [AZ]
||||||| Mask of Agony: READY. Owner: Hezetor [AZ]
||||||| Decayed Heart: READY. Owner: crystalcat [AZ]
|||||||||| |||||||||| Alchemical Symbol: UNREADY. Owner: Insert_Generic_Username [AZ]
||||||| Weath Ray: READY. Owner: Battlefury13 [AZ]
|||| Cutlery of the Cooking Gods: READY. Owner: Battlefury13 [AZ]
||| Golden Aster: READY. Owner: Jyanpu [AZ]
||| The Locket: READY. Owner: Hezetor [AZ]
|| The Devouring Eight: READY. Owner: ConsumerOfAll [N]
||||| The Spectral Bow: READY. Owner: Pionoplayer [AZ]
[|||][|||][|||][|||][|||][|||] Waluigi Thyme: WAAA. Owner: Pionoplayer [AZ]
|||| Hyper Jackhammer: UNREADY. Owner: GladiusAssailant [AZ]
|||| Corpse-Stitching Machine: READY. Owner: TwinBuilder [AZ]
|||||| Creativity Matrix: READY. Owner: Eschuteon [PZ]
||||| Staff of Loving Hearts: READY. Owner: Talist [AZ]
[N]
-Pricey12345
-W32Coravint
-UltimatePersona
-ConsumerOfAll
-TrickleJest
-helldrivercommand
-overlordof

[AZ]
-Krill13
-Cyanogynist
-Mr.MirrorMan
-[insert generic username] (inactive)
-Redstonetam15
-Hezetor
-Jondanger23
-Bomber57
-TwinBuilder (inactive)
-TMB50
-JUICEB0X
-*Star
-Irecreeper
-Redstonetam15
-EmeraldNova
-The_Topazian (inactive)
-Jyanpu (inactive)
-Ninjatwist
-Talist
-The Flaming Toast
-Battlefury13/conderp
-Pionoplayer
-Crusher48
-crystalcat
-supercool993
-Moniker
-DarkSide
-Revan
-YvetalGaming
-TheGuestDLE
-Abeneautmal
-Sp33d0n

[PZ]
-Escutcheon/Walker (1 Charge Token)
-JOEbob

Last edited:
[AZ]

Switched to third person!

-ALCHEMIES-
-Stygian Scythe && Midnight Essence = Duskbringer (Level 8: 3/5)

Description: A bringer of despair, Duskbringer is an otherworldly scythe that radiates gloom and darkness.

-Two Scimitars && Magical Fire = Flaming Scimitars (Level 3: 2/2, COMPLETED)

Description: Like regular scimitars, but these can self-ignite.

-(Human SOUL && DETERMINATION) && Heart Locket = Chara's Locket (1/?)

Description: A heart-shaped locket carved out of a crimson crystal, with a picture of Chara and Asriel together. It is infused with the SOUL of Chara and DETERMINATION. It provides a passive damage boost and can turn into a knife. If used for evil, it will instead harm its wielder.

-CHARGES-

-Death Drake (6/9) (due to +1 from pionoplayer)

-The Vial of Health
-Santa's Sweet Beating Stick
-Potatos (2)
-Flaming Scimitars

-ACTIONS-

The Stardust Pillows burst apart, launching more Star Cells at UserZero. The dead Star Cells split into smaller Star Cells, and are now growing.

---

Yveltal's eyes flare with energy. He sets a few bones on an unholy altar. The altar starts faintly glowing. Retrieving a bottle, he heads towards Yuuki-Chan. He offers her the bottle, which is filled with water so pure it cleanses her mind and makes her sane.

---

Across the battlefield, a shadowy figure materializes, watching the battle. She takes note of the Enderspawn Sanitorium.

???: Interesting...

---

+2 to @pionoplayer.

Pteranodon Gunner 15/35

I walk upon the battlefield, wielding a silver platter with a metal dome above it. I scour the war for my target, and I spot it (totally not just picking a random enemy), Sanitizer. I take the lid off the dish, revealing a shoe, sitting on a large sum of broccoli and pineapple. I lift the shoe and crack my neck (not snap) and throw the shoe at Sanitizer (Who throws a shoe? Honestly?).

Charges:
================================================== 46/50(+1 from Talist)

========== 1/10

+1 to Moniker
+1 to Talist

[AZ] Sanitizer: 60,000/60,000 HP. Applies 5% sanity per turn to a viable entity!

Arm Gravitizer
Level 6
Basically a gravity gun made to be attached to an arm. It works like how a Gravity Gun(or for this matter, a supercharged one) would work, except with some added functions.

Noctem Dreadmill
Level 19
Two dangerously sharp Katanas held together by a grip that generates the power of Darkness on the blade. Not for amateurs.

If possible, I set the Sanitizer's targeting system so that it goes for Mikoto Misaka.

I throw a pie-flavored pie at Salvadore. And why not add some fish-flavored fish in there? And how about some cat-flavored cat as well? And I guess a little fork-flavored fork wouldn't hurt to add to this. Some remote-flavored remote maybe? Or how about a couch-flavored couch huh? Or a gun-flavored gun? A house-flavored house? And hey a city-flavored city doesn't sound too bad to me. Maybe a sea-flavorED SEA? OR HOW ABOUT A NUKE-FLAVORED NUKE? HECK WHY NOT THROW AN EVERYTHING-FLAVORED EVERYTHING IN THERE? THE MORE THE MERRIER AM I RIGHT?

[AZ]

Last edited:
Alchemies
(Trollface && Recording of Я очень рад, ведь я, наконец, возвращаюсь домой (Trololo) && Essence of Eduard Khil && Trolling Energy Canister) && RPG-32 = UMadBro Launcher (Level 10, 6/6)
UMadBro Launcher: A rocket launcher imprinted with the images of a trollface and a green-skinned troll with fangs. Upon firing, a rocket made of trolling energies will be released, which will explode, but with the sound of the Trololo instead of an explosion sound. If aimed at any sentient being, the sounds of directionless rage will follow.

(Fluoroantimonic Acid && Polonium-210 && Chlorine Trifluoride && Batrachotoxin && Tetanospasmin) && Lazurite-Steel Dust = Cobaltic Toxic Dust
Crafting ingredient. When dispersed and activated, it dissolves, poisons, burns and kills everything it touches.

Cosmic Neutronium Wand Core && 2x Orichalcum Wand Cap = Orichalcum Studded Cosmic Neutronium Wand (Level 20, 3/11)

Orichalcum Studded Cosmic Neutronium Wand: A neon blue-capped rod of the dullest gray, inscribed with various runes of the occult in liquid ichor, blood of the gods. The orichalcum-studded cosmic neutronium wand is the finest and purest arcane implement one can ever hope to recover or design. Its supply of vis is endless, its regeneration incalculable. Nihil Parva shall bow to the wielder of this weapon. Of course, the pure focus on storage has downsides, primarily in that it is restricted only to the use of foci, and not taken to the diversity of the famed Hazel Wand.

(Sano Essentia Singularity && Cognitio Essentia Singularity) && Psimetal Casting Assistant Device: Infusion && Infusion Altar Blueprint && Psi Energy Canister = Sanity Infusion Device (Level 7, 3/4)
A Casting Assistant Device made of the finest psimetal. It only has one spell, which is hard-coded into it: Sanity Infusion. Upon using this on anything, whatever is targeted will become immediately saner.

Charges
Project M19-Cure for the Anime Girl Plague (22/50)
Project M21-金坷垃三人组 (4/25)
+2 to Sp33d0n.

Elements
9x C, 4x O, 1x Si, 8x S, 1x Ca

Action

I tell EXE that I'm transferring control of her to ConsumerOfAll at the end of the turn. I then absorb a little bit of her glitch personality with the Cube of Corruption, using glitch magic to imbue a little bit of her essence into the cube, and then transfer control of her to Consumer.

How this will work is that she will now function both as an entity under Consumer and as one of my side characters as the Cube of Corruption. Consumer will decide her battlefield actions. They will be one mind, but when EXE dies on the battlefield, she will no longer be able to fight outside of my posts.

NOTE - 4/2/2017
Due to school and upcoming finals, I'm leaving DTG indefinitely. My schedule simply does not have enough time for it, and by the time finals are over I'll probably be as good as a complete newb. If I do come back, it'll most likely be under a new name and character.

See you if and when I get to. W32Coravint out.

NOTE 2 - 4/4/2017
Well, after reconsidering with some support from a teacher and my family, I've decided to stay in DTG as long as is feasible. However, it will take a back seat to exams, so don't expect me to be on much.

Last edited:
Charges
Plan B 48/50
Plan Z 13/50
+1 Consumer and Piono
Action:
Super creates an energy shield around Yuuki
Alchemies:
Super Microchip && Essence of Stability && Zamasu Soul = Inactive Sane Zamasu AI (Level 16: 6/9)

Inventory:
Socks of Supreme Spatial Movement (Level 9)
Mystic Mouse (Level 5)

I decide to help Abe in a more DTG manner, using the power known as creativity. "IT'S TIME FOR A CHAIN ATTACK" I look at Abe's shell, and decide it's missing a little something. Magic. That's what it's missing. Elemental magic, to be specific. And as it so happens, I happen to have an elemental Alchemy. Therefore, I decide to use it. I can't decide which element to use, so I decide to use all of them, including both magical and scientific. Therefore I pull out my wristwatch. The one with eleven hours, to be specific. I set the time to The Eleventh Hour, activating its effect of time and element manipulation. I first decide to use the Tri Blade to imbue the shell with the stereotypical magic elements: fire, ice, and lightning. I focus energy into the blade and attempt to shoot beams of elemental magic at the shell. It fails. I ponder why, and reason that the blade itself is not the focus for energy, it's the gems.
I focus energy into the gems, and then rapidly shoot three beams of color at the shell, one red, one light blue, and one yellow. The blue hits the shell first, creating a cocoon of ice around the iron. The yellow hits next, somehow managing to conduct itself over frozen water. The Red hits, managing to set the electrified ice on fire without actually melting it. .......magic is weird sometimes. Hopefully this will create more of a shielding effect, as well as dissuading melee attacks. After all, most weapons happen to conduct electricity. Now that the basic magical elements are covered, I use the Eleventh Hours effect.
I slow time just to make sure nobody interrupts me, and henceforth proceed to feed the fire with oxygen, liberally apply nitrogen, of the liquid variety, to the shell, thickening it, and concentrate Plutonium to create a small localized fallout zone around the shell, but not penetrating the shell. Now for the best part. I take all of the elements that happen to be solid at room temperature, literally all of them, and apply an even thicker shield.
So now instead of merely a shell made of iron, we have a shell made of iron, cocooned by flaming conductive ice, surrounded by nuclear radiation and every solid element known to the various species of the universe. That should sufficiently help with shielding Yuuki. Just in case, I keep Eleventh Hours Effect active, guarding the shell myself. With time slowed, I'd have more than fast enough reaction time to block attacks.

TL;DR
I use alchemies to help Abe with his shell

And then, because I decide that the power is worth it, I use slowed time, and Piono's strategy for instant movement, to slowtime Flash Step over to Mikoto Misaka and hug her. Because post-cure AGP is probably less stable than pre-cure AGP

Praetorian Mk II: 17/50

Lamp||Laser Sword= Laser Lamp?: 2/?

Lamp&&Laser Blade= ??? 2/?

+2 Sp33don/The Author

Last edited:
((eh))
ENTITY/UPGRADE SHENANIGANS

Nothin'.

CHARGES:

Shadow of the Blade (33/50) [ALCHEMY]
A weapon from the depths of another time, another place.

True Power(32/50) [VULNERABILITY]
Empowers P. DarkSide, giving him his immense power... at the cost of making him vulnerable.

ALCHEMIES:
Naginata && Spear || Infernal Ruby && Bloody Garnet && Energized Amber && Chainsword = Dark Red Spark (Lv.18 , 10/10) Done!
It can slash. It can stab. It can fry your internals with a well-placed strike. It also has a functional chainsaw blade. Brilliant.

Cutlass || Essence of the Vengeful, Wronged Spirit && Fearless Teal Geode && Bottled Darkness && Pitch-Black Onyx = Risen From Fury (Lv. 20, 10/11)
A corrupt blade, said to have originally been made by a vengeful pirate spirit whom had been wronged in so many ways it was impossible to count. They say this count of wrongs done goes up even when he passed into the afterlife, never to return to this world. He must have the worst luck ever. Wielding his weapon makes you feel sympathetic for this spirit, and feel enraged for the wrongs literally everyone caused him. Yes, even those whom had no direct influence were involved. Thus, he lends his power to the wielder, shredding foes left, right, and center.
((I'll be much more careful with my wording for these things in the future. Thanks for the input.))

Daedric Bow [& Arrow] || Hawk Sculpture && Bottled Inferno && Contained Oblivion && Ether Manipulator Phase Knife = Prophecy of Annihilation Elder Oblivion (Lv. 20, 7/11)

((Huh. I had no idea that Ether was so heavily tied to souls in this universe. I more or less considered it to be a form of natural magic energy drawn from the world and the air around it, if Xenoblade Chronicles X is to be concerned. I would have never even guessed this fact of this universe. No wonder it's considered too powerful! Nevertheless, thanks for the suggestion and knowledge.))

A simple-looking Daedric bow; black and demonic as all getout. The engravings glow a bright dark red, seemingly sucking the light out of their surroundings. The arrows seem to be a bit different, though; the arrowheads are replaced with hawk-like tips (the beak being the front, and the two wings arching back as if the bird was diving onto its prey), and the shaft and feathers replaced with an extremely elongated tail, with actual feathers. They're all a fearful grey and black and, like the bow they're shot from, suck the light out of their surroundings. Getting hit with one of these in something as simple as your little finger, or even just a scrape anywhere, causes as much pain and agony as getting hit with a normal arrow... sent straight into your spine. God only knows how painful these arrows would be if they landed somewhere like there. The bow is able to withstand a lot of force as well; most modern machines can't even pull it back enough to exceed normal arrow-shooting force; meaning that arrows shot from the bow will be as deadly as they are painful. While the arrows are imbued with the powers of both fire and oblivion, the Phase Knife part is what sets it apart from the rest; not only are the arrows sharp and painful, they harm everything while phasing straight through the target, allowing the ability to hit multiple parts of the target, along with multiple targets, period. For some real power, the bow can also temporarily summon a flaming Hawk that locks onto the target, flies into it, and then, while phasing through it, cleaves their insides to shreds with its wings. If you see someone wielding this bow, unless you like pain... run as far away and as fast as possible, for countless reasons.

INVENTORY
...is here.

AID:
+1 Sp33d, +1 Cobalt

THOUGHTS
Something tells me that this is going to suck.

ACTIONS: (Focused = YUKKI)

Well I haven't got anything to do outside, so... ON TO THE TURN-BASED COMBAT! STUFF. Thing. Yeah.
---YUKKI---
Clone!Paranoid!DarkSide ponders the most recent interaction with both of the Roxxannes as well as Tazz, while moving to (J4) and targeting the nearby knots with Star Break. The third space can just be somewhere where it won't damage anything important. Clearly, those knots are there for some reason. They can't be there for no reason at all.

(I shall become Pro-Zero. Why not? Not like I have anything to lose.)
Current Status
overlordof is currently
[PZ].

~Action~
The figure rushes towards the Every-Dimension Portal. It then asks the portal to summon copies of 3 random entities on the field (not counting players, Elites, Anime Girls and Godmodders), with those summoned entities joining the
[PZ] side.
Then the figure throws shield-piercing chainsaws at everyone shielding Yuuki.

Inventory
None.

Charges
Summoning 2/14
Calling for Aid 1/50

Alchemies
(Giant Mechanical Sword || Monado III) && M6 Spartan Laser = ??? (Level ?)

Entities
None.

+1 to JOEbob, +1 to Escutcheon/Walker

(The way this is going, there WILL be a repeat of what happened after the first Gatekeeper went down. This cannot end well for the [AZ]s.)

Last edited:
Update complete! Notch's backup finally arrives (and he's probably not who you were expecting). Yuuki-Chan is fully sane, though some mental shenanigans are keeping her from being immediately useful; the only way to help the Psychonauts now is to throw 10-charges at them to give them some HP/Mana pots to survive the onslaught. This also makes Plague stack management and sanity way less of a chore! Other than that, it's kind of boiling back down to a more typical routine, so just keep at it! The field could be anyone's!

EDIT: Almost forgot. Just so I can mildly encourage the use of saning other animes while the Psychonauts duke it out against Shadow Roxxanne, A certain reward for beating her won't drop until after she is dealt with. Or Yuuki dies. Whichever is sooner.

Last edited:
I tell Project Isthmus I'll give him 38 bajillion dollars if he helps Yuuki-Chan not die.

KILL: 32/50

ENTER THE GUNGEON(????): 31/50

I then casually toss a +2 at Cyan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom