Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is going to be my last post before I head over on vacation. I'm not sure about the rate I'm going to be posting there, but I assume I won't be posting much, if at all. The game's probably not going to survive if I don't put this out, so here goes!

I return to tending the machine. Xor goes on guard, protecting all entities.

The Cloak of Ultima: 25/25
The Conduit Sapphire: 25/25
Power Transfer Process: 25/25
Assembling the Machine: 25/25
Star: 16/25 (+2)

Also please charge bonuses.

Every entity on your side of the field gets a 20% cover chance from Xor this turn!

Jet begins to finally stop worrying about the tower, and look over the Mech. Honestly, it is significantly worse for wear. Therefore, he begins to climb outside, and make repairs. He replaces block after block of iron, carefully maneuvering on the spikes to not get caught on them. He also gives new orders to the troops. They are to ignore the tower for now, and let him handle it. Everyone is to focus on the mooks, and try to specifically deal with the mortar emplacement, where capable.
+1 to Sky

The Spear Carriers, the Scouts and the Raiders will do as you command.

Oh yeah, Unibeam has been charged!

You heal up the Iron Colossus for 6 HP!

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ uses Bulletstorm on the Mortar Emplacement, striking them twice for the full 18 damage! This kills both team members easily.

The Mook Lieutenant tells the Pistol Mooks to Advance Early and takes a shot himself, dealing 3 damage to RebelRaider2004 with his rifle!
The Pistol Mooks follow suit and damage the Raiders, dealing 3 damage to one of them!

The Biters attack the Automatic Mooks, dealing 4 damage to two of them!
RebelRaider2004 attacks the Pistol Mooks, dealing 6 damage to one them!
The Raiders go for the killing blow, dealing 6 lethal damage to two Pistol Mooks!
The Argynth Scouts fire at the Axe Mooks to finish them off, dealing 4 lethal damage to both of them!

The Hammer Mooks strike back against the Spear Carriers, dealing 6 damage to them! Their armor protects them this time.
The Automatic Mooks keep shooting the Enchanted Iron Colossus, dealing 7 damage to it!
The Rifle Mooks continue to shoot the Scouts, dealing 2 damage to all three! One of them is gravely injured!

The Enchanted Iron Colossus swings a mighty arm at the Ultimate Tower, dealing 15 damage!
The Argynth Spear Carriers continue to assault the Hammer Mooks, killing four of them with 48 total damage!
Major Persecles uses Lead Tide on the Rifle Mooks, dealing 12 damage in total and killing three!

The Ultimate Shield Control Tower attempts to shell the Enchanted Iron Colossus, but miraculously, it misses!
It uses Stunning Shockwave on the Spear Carriers, dealing 4 damage to 4 of them and Stunning them!

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

You proceed down one path of the Turquoise Circle to the Mystic Lake.

The lake is about medium-sized- something pretty large could thrive here, but nothing that large. There are some Bladereeds and a dock nearby, and there's a barrel of items on that dock. Some odd fish are also leaping out of the water. What do you investigate?

Also, a tree is near the lake- from what you can spot, it appears to have a bird's nest inside it.

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 90.

====[The Battlefield]====
A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 16/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 19/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 15/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.
Algot [AA] HP: 24/24.
Ender_Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 20/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)
Conduit Sapphire (Unknown yet, stats in-making)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

Itinerary Objectives:
Defeat the Ultimate Shield Control Tower! This is the final stretch and it should go down quite quickly.
Create entities to attack the Mook army! Best to keep the Mooks at bay, at least.
Command existing entities! Persecles, Ninjatwist_, and their allies will listen to your advice on what to attack. If you need to incorporate or concentrate their damage somewhere, feel free to do so!

Entities:

[AA-ALL]: Cover (20% block chance from Xor, blocked damage directed to Sky High, dealing 1 HP to them, 1/1)

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 49/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)
Efficiency I Iron Shovel (Club, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

RebelRaider2004 [AA-P] HP: 10/20. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Leather Armor: 30% damage reduction. Respawns: 0.
Special: Raider Riot:
Spawn two friendly Raiders with 20 HP and 6 Base Damage. Votes: II.
Raider A HP: 11/20.
Raider B HP: 10/20.

Major Persecles [AA] HP: 63/75. Limesteel Armor (40% damage taken reduction). Call To Arms: III. Fury Lunge: III. Lead Tide: IIII.
Base Damage: 5
Speed Value: 2

Weapons/Equipment:
Major's Trident (Spear, Base Damage: +3)
Beasthunter Shotgun (Shotgun, Base Damage: +1)
Limesteel Armor (Reduce 40% of damage taken)

Abilities:
Call To Arms: Summon up to two additional Argynth Spear Carriers to the fight, and retire at least one injured unit. Requires a player action to use. Maximum of 10 Spear Carriers on the field at a time.
Fury Lunge: Deal 12 damage to an entity, and make them suffer Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for two rounds.
Lead Tide: Fire the Beasthunter Shotgun three times.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Enchanted Iron Colossus [AA-BOSS] HP: 68/150. Base Damage: 15. Speed Value: 2. Unibeam: IIII. Dazed (40% miss chance, 1/1)
Thorns (Deals 2 damage to melee attackers if they land a hit)
Unibeam: Deals 40 damage to one entity, 20 damage to two entities, or 10 damage to four entities.

Argynth Scouts [AA] HP: 4/30, 8/30, 17/30. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Scout Armor: 10% damage taken reduction.

Argynth Spear Carriers [AA] HP: 11/30, 12/30 (x2), 18/30 Stunned (Misses attacks, 1/1), 23/30 Stunned (Misses attacks, 1/1), 26/30 Stunned (Misses attacks, 1/1) (x2),30/30. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 2. Reinforced Armor: 20% damage taken reduction.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 14/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Double Time [AA] HP: 14/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: Ender_Smirk! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: null! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Gloople Nest [AA] HP: 56/100. Spawn Rate: 4 Glooples per round.
Glooples [AA] HP: None. Speed Value: 1. Sturdy, applies Paralyzed.
Biters [AA] HP: 4/4 (x4). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.
Speed Value: 1
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.
Biter: 4 HP, 2 Base Damage, 3 Speed Value.

Shield Control Towers [PA-BOSS]: Rebuild Protocol, Force Armor, Spontaneous Summoner, Autodefense Systems.
Shield Control Tower A HP: 00/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Hammer Mooks.
Shield Control Tower B HP: 00/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Automatic Mooks.
Shield Control Tower C HP: 00/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Axe Mooks.
Shield Control Tower D HP: 00/60. Rebuild: III. Summons Rifle Mooks.
Ultimate Shield Control Tower HP: 75/90.
Stunning Shockwave: I. Artillery Defenses.
Base Damage: 8

Passives:
Rebuild Protocol: Three turns after being defeated, will rebuild itself with full HP. Strategize around this- you won't win the fight by smacking each tower willy-nilly.
Force Armor: Only one tower can be attacked at a time- attacks which damage the entire tower system at once will deal no damage.
Spontaneous Summoner: Summons one Mook every turn, and summons three Mooks at once when activating Rebuild Protocol.
Autodefense Systems: Only attack when HP is below 60%, but if at Red Health (20%), attacks will inflict Daze (40% miss chance) for the round.
Base Damage: 12

Abilities:
Stunning Shockwave: Deal 4 armor-piercing damage to four foes with a 50% chance to Stun (Misses attacks) for one turn. Doesn't use up a turn.

Passives:
Artillery Defenses: Attacks can cause splash damage.

Hammer Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x4).

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 8/12 (x2), 12/12 (x5).

Axe Mooks [PA] HP: 4/12 (x2).

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x3), 6/12, 9/12.

Pistol Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2), 6/12, 12/12.
Rifle Mook Lieutenant [PA] HP: 16/16. Orders: Fire At Will. Next Order: Advance Early.
Possible Orders: Fire At Will, Stick to Cover, Advance Early.

Mook Mortar Emplacement [PA] HP: 0/24. Spotter.

Acolyte Progress [AC] HP: 48/100. Kills: 28.

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.
SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

Current Zone: The Mystic Lake.
Next To: The Turquoise Circle, The Mystic Lake Dock.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals, Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants (x5) (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)
Royal Soil (Dirt with unknown magical properties, Crafting Ingredient)
Beetle Plate (x5) (Pieces of Giant Tiger Beetle shell, Crafting Ingredient)
Tiger Beetle Jaw (x2) (Mandibles of a Giant Tiger Beetle, Crafting Ingredient)

Items of Interest:
Barrel (HP: 10/10) Contents: Unknown.
Bladereeds (x3): Unplucked.
Nesting Tree: Uninvestigated.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

(Sockmonkey367's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 90.)

Last edited:
Xor tunnels into the ground, and attacks the shield tower at its base.

I continue to tend to the machine, but silently snipe the shield tower with the Kunai from a mile away.

Star: 20/25 (+4)

Charge bonus charge bonus we're almost there

Permission to doublepost?
OOC: You just did.
IC: The Iron Collosus starts to move, but it doesn't raise either fist in a way to wind up a punch. Instead, it pulls them up to form an X over its chest, and while this happens, the circle of beacons hidden behind the crystal begins to glow a very sharp purple. This energy begins to build up in the crystals on its chest, and then the arms rush out of the way, darting to either side as the Mech lets out a UNIBEAM!!!!!!
The energy rushes out, aimed straight at the ultimate shield control tower, with a specific aim for the lowest point on the tower the beam has a diameter equal to the tower at that point. The blast of purplish energy rushes towards the tower, and the beam impacts, cutting a roughly circular (For minecraft) hole, that happens to have been aimed in such a way that the energy would sever the top of the tower from the bottom. This either makes it into two distinct parts (With only one likely actually a part of the tower) or if it doesn't run on standard Minecraft physics, instead causes the tower to fall, likely causing some side damage to it from the impact.
+1 to sky

The Machine glows brightly.

Xor goes on guard, protecting me and The Machine.

Star: 24/25 (+4)

give me one more

Post coming out tomorrow night!

I have returned from my trip and I'm just going to take things easy.

Also, once the last Episode drops, I plan to be updating much more often, so be prepared for that!

Jet looks over the situation, and tells the troops to keep pressure on the mook brigade. He suggests a rush to kill the Lieutenants, and then begins tossing fire charges amongst the mook ranks. This should make fighting a bit more painful for them.

Xor tunnels into the ground, and attacks the shield tower at its base.

I continue to tend to the machine, but silently snipe the shield tower with the Kunai from a mile away.

Star: 20/25 (+4)

Charge bonus charge bonus we're almost there

Your kunai snipe deals 7 damage to the Shield Tower!

Permission to doublepost?

(null)

I'm probably going to be considerably more lax on doubleposting in the future, since our current playercount is... quite scant. From now on I'll allow it.

OOC: You just did.
IC: The Iron Collosus starts to move, but it doesn't raise either fist in a way to wind up a punch. Instead, it pulls them up to form an X over its chest, and while this happens, the circle of beacons hidden behind the crystal begins to glow a very sharp purple. This energy begins to build up in the crystals on its chest, and then the arms rush out of the way, darting to either side as the Mech lets out a UNIBEAM!!!!!!
The energy rushes out, aimed straight at the ultimate shield control tower, with a specific aim for the lowest point on the tower the beam has a diameter equal to the tower at that point. The blast of purplish energy rushes towards the tower, and the beam impacts, cutting a roughly circular (For minecraft) hole, that happens to have been aimed in such a way that the energy would sever the top of the tower from the bottom. This either makes it into two distinct parts (With only one likely actually a part of the tower) or if it doesn't run on standard Minecraft physics, instead causes the tower to fall, likely causing some side damage to it from the impact.
+1 to sky

The Iron Colossus will use its Unibeam as soon as possible!

The Machine glows brightly.

Xor goes on guard, protecting me and The Machine.

Star: 24/25 (+4)

give me one more

Xor will protect you from a significant amount of damage this turn!

Jet looks over the situation, and tells the troops to keep pressure on the mook brigade. He suggests a rush to kill the Lieutenants, and then begins tossing fire charges amongst the mook ranks. This should make fighting a bit more painful for them.

You deal 3 damage to the two surviving Pistol Mooks and apply Burning to them for the turn!

The entities will also do as you command!

Ninjatwist_ fires upon the Pistol Mooks with his gun, but he misses his shot!

The Biters attack the Pistol Mooks, dealing 4 lethal damage to one and 4 non-lethal damage to another!
RebelRaider2004 goes for the Look Lieutenant, dealing 6 lethal damage to him!
The Raiders attack the Lieutenant, but one of them is blocked by the last Pistol Mook! 6 lethal damage to him, and another 6 to the Mook Lieutenant.
The Argynth Scouts shoot at the Automatic Mooks, dealing 4 damage to one and 8 damage lethal to another!

The Axe Mooks fight the Glooples, killing one!
The Automatic Mooks fire upon the Enchanted Iron Colossus, dealing 11 damage! This lowers the Colossus down to ORANGE HEALTH (40%)!
The Rifle Mooks shoot at the Spear carriers, dealing 3 damage to one of them!
The Mook Lieutenant has nobody to order, so he just shoots at an Argynth Scout with his rifle, dealing 3 damage!

The Enchanted Iron Colossus unleashes a devastating Unibeam against the Ultimate Shield Tower, dealing an earth-shattering 40 damage! The Ultimate Shield Tower immediately plummets to ORANGE HEALTH (40%)!
The Argynth Spear Carriers switch targets to the Automatic Mooks! Their damage output is halved due to their stunned state, but they land lethal on two of the Mooks with 24 damage!
Major Persecles body slams into the Mook Lieutenant and impales him with his trident while he's on the ground, dealing a lethal and overkill 8 damage!

The Ultimate Shield Control Tower tries shelling the Enchanted Iron Colossus, dealing 12 damage to it!
It also uses Stunning Shockwave to chainstun the Spear Carriers, dealing an additional 4 damage and re-stunning the stunned ones!
it's on its last legs, but what can it do before it goes down? Not much, hopefully.

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

The lake is about medium-sized- something pretty large could thrive here, but nothing that large. There are some Bladereeds and a dock nearby, and there's a barrel of items on that dock. Some odd fish are also leaping out of the water. What do you investigate?

Also, a tree is near the lake- from what you can spot, it appears to have a bird's nest inside it.

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 90.

A somewhat hilly desert, with dunes stretching into the distance. Dead vegetation is strewn around the area.
It's just you and the Acolyte here. Use this as an opportunity to get in some damage!

Player Characters:

Ender_Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 20/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Itinerary Objectives:
Defeat the Ultimate Shield Control Tower! This is the final stretch and it should go down quite quickly.
Create entities to attack the Mook army! Best to keep the Mooks at bay, at least.
Command existing entities! Persecles, Ninjatwist_, and their allies will listen to your advice on what to attack. If you need to incorporate or concentrate their damage somewhere, feel free to do so!

Entities:

[AA-ALL]: Cover (20% block chance from Xor, blocked damage directed to Sky High, dealing 1 HP to them, 1/1)

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 49/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

RebelRaider2004 [AA-P] HP: 10/20. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Leather Armor: 30% damage reduction. Respawns: 0.
Raider A HP: 11/20.
Raider B HP: 10/20.

Major Persecles [AA] HP: 63/75. Limesteel Armor (40% damage taken reduction). Call To Arms: III. Fury Lunge: III. Lead Tide: IIII.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:
Call To Arms: Summon up to two additional Argynth Spear Carriers to the fight, and retire at least one injured unit. Requires a player action to use. Maximum of 10 Spear Carriers on the field at a time.
Fury Lunge: Deal 12 damage to an entity, and make them suffer Bleeding (2 damage taken per turn) for two rounds.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 20% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 5 turns.

Enchanted Iron Colossus [AA-BOSS] HP: 45/150. Base Damage: 15. Speed Value: 2. Unibeam: IIII. Dazed (40% miss chance, 0/1)
Unibeam: Deals 40 damage to one entity, 20 damage to two entities, or 10 damage to four entities.

Argynth Scouts [AA] HP: 4/30, 8/30, 14/30. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Scout Armor: 10% damage taken reduction.

Argynth Spear Carriers [AA] HP: 11/30, 12/30 (x2), 14/30 Stunned (Misses attacks, 1/2), 16/30 Stunned (Misses attacks, 1/2), 22/30 Stunned (Misses attacks, 1/2) (x2), 30/30. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 2. Reinforced Armor: 20% damage taken reduction.

Guardian Crystal [AA] HP: 14/88. Protects 1 chosen entity from harm each turn, or randomly if not chosen.

Repaired Autocannon Turret [AA] HP: 12/12. Can be used to attack with a Base Damage 8 Pistol.

Double Time [AA] HP: 14/30. Double Time (doubled self-charge rate) recipient: Ender_Smirk! Half Time (1.5x damage, no self-charge rate) recipient: null! Cannot select the same player twice in a row!

Biters [AA] HP: 0/4, 4/4 (x3). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.
Summons 1 Gloople from an array of stored Gloople types (below). Spawn rate increases until producing an elite monster at 18 Glooples per round.

Basic Gloople: 4 HP, 0 Base Damage, 1 Speed Value. Applies Paralyzed (40% miss chance, must reroll dodges, Speed Value lowered to 1) to the target for the round. Cannot be OHKOd- will survive with at least 1 HP if an attack would kill it from full health.

Shield Control Towers [PA-BOSS]: Rebuild Protocol, Force Armor, Spontaneous Summoner, Autodefense Systems.
Ultimate Shield Control Tower HP: 28/90.

Passives:
Rebuild Protocol: Three turns after being defeated, will rebuild itself with full HP. Strategize around this- you won't win the fight by smacking each tower willy-nilly.
Force Armor: Only one tower can be attacked at a time- attacks which damage the entire tower system at once will deal no damage.
Spontaneous Summoner: Summons one Mook every turn, and summons three Mooks at once when activating Rebuild Protocol.
Autodefense Systems: Only attack when HP is below 60%, but if at Red Health (20%), attacks will inflict Daze (40% miss chance) for the round.

Abilities:
Stunning Shockwave: Deal 4 armor-piercing damage to four foes with a 50% chance to Stun (Misses attacks) for one turn. Doesn't use up a turn.

Passives:

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12, 8/12 (x2), 12/12 (x4).

Axe Mooks [PA] HP: 4/12 (x2).

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 6/12, 9/12.

Pistol Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2).
Rifle Mook Lieutenant [PA] HP: 0/16. Orders: Fire At Will. Next Order: Advance Early.
Possible Orders: Fire At Will, Stick to Cover, Advance Early.

A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and etherial energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.
SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, Crafting Ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)

Items of Interest:

(Sockmonkey367's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 90.)

[THE TRAITOROUS ONE IS GONE]
"Star?"
[CORRECT]
"You have done well. What of his people?"
[THE CONSTRUCTS?]
"What has become of them?"
[THE CONSTRUCTS ARE NOT A THREAT]
[THERE IS NOTHING THEY COULD DO]

"..."
"You have failed me. You will suffer."
[NO]
[STOP]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cloak of Ultima covers the power levels of Star, preventing Uncle from appearing and destroying Star.

The Conduit Sapphire is a power conduit for the power of the Dual Rubies. It will provide a core for Star's power.

It takes time for the Sapphire to receive the power from Xor.

The Machine will allow for the transfer of power from Xor to the Conduit Sapphire, and then to the Melodica.

Star: 25/25 (+1)
The process is complete. A new power awakens.

Star is a Wonderchild, the second level of service to the Universe. He has a super cool cloak that flaps in the wind when there is none, and the Conduit Sapphire barely shows through his chest. He has betrayed the Universe, and his leader, Uncle. He now protects those in danger, and has found a love for creating life.
HP: 30/30
Base Attack: 10
Speed Value: 5

Star Form:

Falling Star: Deals base/2 damage to a target. A kill with Falling Star instantly recharges Stardust Strike.
Stardust Strike [III]: Deals base damage divided among up to 5 different targets (rounded down). 10% chance to inflict Blind (60% miss chance) for one turn, applied to each target separately. Guaranteed Blind for one target in groups of 3 or more.
Gift of Life [III]: Grants an item an entity form for one turn only. Its base attack is equivalent to its attack bonus, its Speed Value is 1, and it has all the same skills. Charges gained in entity form transfer back when the item becomes normalized.
Summon Land Shark [III]: Summons a [AA] Land Shark with HP 10/10, Base Attack 3, and Speed Value 3. Only works if there are less than 3 Land Sharks and less than 7 total Sharks.
Summon Air Shark [III]: Summons an [AA] Air Shark with HP 5/5, Base Attack 3, and Speed Value 5. Only works if there are less than 3 Air Sharks and less than 7 total Sharks.
Summon Cosmic Shark [IIIII]: Summons a [AA] Cosmic Shark with HP 10/10, Base Attack 4, and Speed Value 4. Only works if there are less than 2 Cosmic Sharks and less than 7 total Sharks.
Summon Interdimensional Shark [IIIIIIII]: Summons an [AA] Interdimensional Shark with HP 15/15, Base Attack 5, and Speed Value 5. Only works if there are no Interdimensional Sharks and less than 7 total Sharks.

Change Form: When Star would die, Star instead goes back to full health and becomes the Melodica Form with no charges.

Melodica Form:

Change Form [III]: Star goes back to full health and becomes Star Form with no charges.

Small Stature:
Star (Melodica Form) is harder to hit.
Firm: Star (Melodica Form) takes only 1 damage from all sources, but does not gain charges for moves on turns when it is hit.

Edit: I'm fairly certain it needs balancing, but I really like it. Keep in mind it took 125 charges to complete.

Last edited:
Post out tomorrow!

I'm giving you guys another day to post- I want to increase update speed but I don't want to miss out on post counts.

Please use your second or first posts if you haven't already!

What, no commentary on Star? I guess you're saving it for the update.

Okay, for now, Star slams into the Shield Control Tower.

I turn off Double Time and turn on Half-Time.

[THE TRAITOROUS ONE IS GONE]
"Star?"
[CORRECT]
"You have done well. What of his people?"
[THE CONSTRUCTS?]
"What has become of them?"
[THE CONSTRUCTS ARE NOT A THREAT]
[THERE IS NOTHING THEY COULD DO]

"..."
"You have failed me. You will suffer."
[NO]
[STOP]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cloak of Ultima covers the power levels of Star, preventing Uncle from appearing and destroying Star.

The Conduit Sapphire is a power conduit for the power of the Dual Rubies. It will provide a core for Star's power.

It takes time for the Sapphire to receive the power from Xor.

The Machine will allow for the transfer of power from Xor to the Conduit Sapphire, and then to the Melodica.

Star: 25/25 (+1)
The process is complete. A new power awakens.

Star is a Wonderchild, the second level of service to the Universe. He has a super cool cloak that flaps in the wind when there is none, and the Conduit Sapphire barely shows through his chest. He has betrayed the Universe, and his leader, Uncle. He now protects those in danger, and has found a love for creating life.
HP: 30/30
Base Attack: 10

Star Form:

Falling Star: Deals base/2 damage to a target. A kill with Falling Star instantly recharges Stardust Strike.
Stardust Strike [III]: Deals base damage divided among up to 5 different targets (rounded down). 10% chance to inflict Blind (60% miss chance) for one turn, applied to each target separately. Guaranteed Blind for one target in groups of 3 or more.
Gift of Life [III]: Grants an item an entity form for one turn only. Its base attack is equivalent to its attack bonus, its Speed Value is 1, and it has all the same skills. Charges gained in entity form transfer back when the item becomes normalized.
Summon Land Shark [III]: Summons a [AA] Land Shark with HP 10/10, Base Attack 3, and Speed Value 3. Only works if there are less than 3 Land Sharks and less than 7 total Sharks.
Summon Air Shark [III]: Summons an [AA] Air Shark with HP 5/5, Base Attack 3, and Speed Value 5. Only works if there are less than 3 Air Sharks and less than 7 total Sharks.
Summon Cosmic Shark [IIIII]: Summons a [AA] Cosmic Shark with HP 10/10, Base Attack 4, and Speed Value 4. Only works if there are less than 2 Cosmic Sharks and less than 7 total Sharks.
Summon Interdimensional Shark [IIIIIIII]: Summons an [AA] Interdimensional Shark with HP 15/15, Base Attack 5, and Speed Value 5. Only works if there are no Interdimensional Sharks and less than 7 total Sharks.

Change Form: When Star would die, Star instead goes back to full health and becomes the Melodica Form with no charges.

Melodica Form:

Change Form [III]: Star goes back to full health and becomes Star Form with no charges.

Small Stature:
Star (Melodica Form) is harder to hit.
Firm: Star (Melodica Form) takes only 1 damage from all sources, but does not gain charges for moves on turns when it is hit.

Edit: I'm fairly certain it needs balancing, but I really like it. Keep in mind it took 125 charges to complete.

Ooh, fantastic. This is probably going to be a nightmare to balance, though... if there is such a thing anymore.
I'm... probably going to remove Gift of Life, since it'd make things way too complicated, especially with inventory management.
I changed the color for the Cosmic Sharks because black on brown doesn't contrast that well.
I've also made changing to Melodica form reduce Star's HP pool a bit, so that he's actually killable- even though killing him is extremely unlikely at this point.
...Jeez, that took a really long while, but Star is now on the field!

"This is what Ire (The GM of Thymium, another DTG game) must feel like all the time!"

Okay, for now, Star slams into the Shield Control Tower.

I turn off Double Time and turn on Half-Time.

You deal 9 damage to the Ultimate Shield Control Tower!

Ninjatwist_ slashes at the Ultimate Shield Control Tower, dealing 6 damage and lowering the Tower to RED HEALTH (20%)!

The Biters change targets to the Automatic Mooks, dealing 6 damage to one of them!
RebelRaider2004 attacks the same Automatic Mooks the Biters did, dealing 6 lethal damage to him!
The Raiders gang up on one of their Automatic Mooks with their swords, dealing 12 lethal damage!
The Argynth Scouts also shoot at the Automatic Mooks, dealing 12 damage in total! This kills one Mook!

The Axe Mooks keep fighting the Glooples, killing one of them!
The Automatic Mooks try shooting RebelRaider2004 and his entourage, dealing 1 damage to everyone in it!
The Rifle Mooks keep shooting the Spear Carriers, dealing 3 damage to one of them!

The Enchanted Iron Colossus unleashes a final uppercut into the Ultimate Shield Control tower for 15 damage, TOPPLING THE TOWER! Its structure fails completely and it gives way. The shield surrounding the bridge is no more!
The Argynth Spear Carriers get their revenge on the Mooks who have been troubling them for so long, killing two Axe Mooks, killing a Rifle Mook, and seriously wounding another Rifle Mook!
Major Persecles swings his trident in a wide arc, crushing the wounded Rifle Mook under an unstoppable blow! 8 lethal damage!

Star hops onto a devastated field. He'll stick around for the next battle, since it'd be a shame to waste an entity like that.

The three surviving Automatic Mooks run away across the gap, toward's the Acolyte's stronghold.

CONGRATULATIONS! You have defeated the fourth Act and its relevant boss. The Spear Carriers and Scouts, and Major Persecles leading them, all erupt in a cheer!

Ender Smirk/Jet has been given the Central Shield Generator as the final Spoil of War for the Act!

I will be introducing Episode 5 tomorrow. Please stay tuned!

A flatter area of the desert.

Player Characters:

Ender Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 20/24.

ender 2

Emerald_Mann

EEU

Mythic

plague126

bognog04

MrMirrorMan

Tarhalindur

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Ender Smirk/Jet
Central Shield Unit §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII] (Applies Invulnerable (Immune to all damage) for one turn and Empowered (+50% damage dealt) for two turns to one entity when used)

Itinerary Objectives:

Entities:

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:

Plot Armor:

RebelRaider2004 [AA-P] HP: 9/20. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Leather Armor: 30% damage reduction. Respawns: 0.
Raider A HP: 10/20.
Raider B HP: 9/20.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:

Enchanted Iron Colossus [AA-BOSS] HP: 45/150. Base Damage: 15. Speed Value: 2. Unibeam: IIII. Dazed (40% miss chance, 0/1)

Star (Star Form) [AA-BOSS] HP: 30/30. Falling Star, Change Form. Shark Pool: [OOOOOOO]
Stardust Strike: III.
Summon Land/Air Shark: III, III.
Summon Cosmic Shark: IIIII.
Summon Interdimensional Shark: IIIIIIIII.

Base Damage: 10

Abilities:
Stardust Strike: Deal 2 damage 5 times, with a 10% chance to inflict Blind (60% miss chance) for one turn. Guarantees Blind if hitting an entity 3 times or more.
Summon Land/Air Shark: Summon one Land Shark or Air Shark to the field. Land Sharks have 10 Max HP, 3 Base Damage, and 3 Speed Value, while Air Sharks have 5 Max HP, 3 Base Damage, and 5 Speed Value.
Summon Cosmic Shark: Summon one Cosmic Shark to the field. Cosmic Sharks have 10 Max HP, 4 Base Damage, and 4 Speed Value.
Summon Interdimensional Shark: Summon one Interdimensional Shark to the field. Interdimensional Sharks have 15 Max HP, 5 Base Damage, and 5 Speed Value.

Passives:
Falling Star: Killing an enemy with 5 HP or less instantly charges Stardust Strike.
Shark Pool: Seven Sharks may be on the field at one time. Limits for each sharks are 3 for Land and Air Sharks (separate), 2 for Cosmic Sharks, and 1 for Interdimensional Sharks.
Change Form: Enters Melodica Form and restores to full health instead of dying when at 0 HP. This health pool reduces by 6 for every time changed into Melodica Form.

Abilities:
Change Form (3/3): Revert to Star Form and regain full HP.

Passives:
60% base chance to dodge an incoming attack.
Firm: In Melodica Form, Star takes only 1 damage from any source, but does not gain charge for Abilities for the turn when damage is taken.
Star also cannot use his Abilities while in Melodica Form.

Argynth Scouts [AA] HP: 4/30, 8/30, 14/30. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 3. Scout Armor: 10% damage taken reduction.

Argynth Spear Carriers [AA] HP: 11/30, 12/30 (x2), 14/30 Stunned (Misses attacks, 1/2), 16/30 Stunned (Misses attacks, 1/2), 22/30 Stunned (Misses attacks, 1/2) (x2), 30/30. Base Damage: 6. Speed Value: 2. Reinforced Armor: 20% damage taken reduction.

Biters [AA] HP: 0/4, 4/4 (x2). Base Damage: 2. Speed Value: 3.

Ultimate Shield Control Tower HP: 00/90.

Passives:

Abilities:

Passives:

Automatic Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x3), 8/12 (x2), 12/12. Running away!

Axe Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2).

Rifle Mooks [PA] HP: 0/12 (x2).

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶

Items of Interest:

Alright, I might have overhyped the drop by skipping a day to do it, but it was late for me at the time. But nevertheless, let's do this!

<STORY POST>

</EPISODE 4>

<EPISODE 5>
<title="Confrontation">

At the gate to the Acolyte's fortress, the Ultimate Shield Control Tower has been toppled. The bridge to the Acolyte's front door lies unguarded. Expecting numerous Mooks, Major Persecles forms a firing line of Arbalests to fire up at the attackers- but after a pause, their crossbows are still, tense and unfired. You and your fellow players march up to the castle's gates, and the Enchanted Iron Colossus easily crushes the door as it did the towers fought previously. However, when you prepare to proceed inside- the Enchanted Iron Colossus and RebelRaider2004 stay behind. Major Persecles also stays to set up a perimeter and surround the fortress with his troops- as that is where he explains he is best.

Heartfelt goodbyes are exchanged between you and your troops, and those of Major Persecles. Only Ninjatwist_, who is excited to accompany you in defeating the Acolyte through to the journey's finish, and Star decide to venture into the Acolyte's citadel. You take a few steps in, weapons and limitless power at the ready...

..and the twisted, bleak tunnels within lay oddly silent. Gunfire doesn't ring out as Mooks try to halt your advance. Any footsteps the Mooks produce is in passing, of sorts, as if the Mooks have elsewhere to go. The Mook squads you do encounter are easily scared off with fierce and innumerable attacks. Even as you go deeper into the castle, detecting the Acolyte's presence and magic, no Mooks at all are present. Finally, you and your fellow players storm into an immense and blank chamber- navigating your way past a set of pillars, only then do you find the Acolyte.

He has taken some time to prepare since the last time you saw him, however. He stands in front of some sort of machine topped with Crystals, out of which pour some stream of spatial energy, unknown whether it's some spatial property or the Acolyte's conjurations at its core. The Acolyte himself stands upright in front of his device, arm encapsulated in the magical wreath he manifested before while creating a massive tear in the desert, and mouth turned upwards in a smirk. It's almost like the he has been expecting you- which, he explains, he has been.

THE ACOLYTE: Alright.
THE ACOLYTE: We've finally met again.
THE ACOLYTE: Thank you for letting this fight take place on my terms.

THE ACOLYTE: With the time I've had after getting away from you, I've had time to put together something special.
THE ACOLYTE: I call it the Night Crystal.
THE ACOLYTE: That portal emanating from it is a big part of it, mind you.
THE ACOLYTE: Oh, did I just give away what this was supposed to do?
THE ACOLYTE: Even if I did, I'm standing closer to it than you, if that's any comfort.
THE ACOLYTE: Aaand it's got a countdown on it. You've got less than six minutes to make your mark.
THE ACOLYTE: It's all under it's own power, so not even I can stop it.
THE ACOLYTE: But not that I'd want to anyways.

THE ACOLYTE: With that said...
THE ACOLYTE: Let's dance.

With the Acolyte's last words, Ninjatwist_ is as speechless as you are. However, he emits a signal from his body, calling players far and wide to come assault the Acolyte's fortress. You'll have to take advantage of this as much as you can, and why not with the help of other players?

READY.

SET...

h62Umu7.png

</STORY POST>

The Acolyte is here. Nobody makes a move. It's almost like he's enticing you to go first. In fact, he probably is enticing you to first.

The Night Crystal's countdown is at 300 seconds.

A flatter area of the desert.

Player Characters:

ender 2

Emerald_Mann

EEU

Mythic

plague126

bognog04

MrMirrorMan

Tarhalindur

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Ender Smirk/Jet
Central Shield Unit §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII] (Applies Invulnerable (Immune to all damage) for one turn and Empowered (+50% damage dealt) for two turns to one entity when used)

Itinerary Objectives:
Destroy the Acolyte! This is just you and him. Get in damage while you can!

Entities:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:

Plot Armor:

Star (Star Form) [AA-BOSS] HP: 30/30. Falling Star, Change Form. Shark Pool: [OOOOOOO]

Abilities:
Stardust Strike: Deal 2 damage 5 times, with a 10% chance to inflict Blind (60% miss chance) for one turn. Guarantees Blind if hitting an entity 3 times or more.
Summon Land/Air Shark: Summon one Land Shark or Air Shark to the field. Land Sharks have 10 Max HP, 3 Base Damage, and 3 Speed Value, while Air Sharks have 5 Max HP, 3 Base Damage, and 5 Speed Value.
Summon Cosmic Shark: Summon one Cosmic Shark to the field. Cosmic Sharks have 10 Max HP, 4 Base Damage, and 4 Speed Value.
Summon Interdimensional Shark: Summon one Interdimensional Shark to the field. Interdimensional Sharks have 15 Max HP, 5 Base Damage, and 5 Speed Value.

Passives:
Falling Star: Killing an enemy with 5 HP or less instantly charges Stardust Strike.
Shark Pool: Seven Sharks may be on the field at one time. Limits for each sharks are 3 for Land and Air Sharks (separate), 2 for Cosmic Sharks, and 1 for Interdimensional Sharks.
Change Form: Enters Melodica Form and restores to full health instead of dying when at 0 HP. This health pool reduces by 6 for every time changed into Melodica Form.

Abilities:

Passives:
Firm: In Melodica Form, Star takes only 1 damage from any source, but does not gain charge for Abilities for the turn when damage is taken.

NIGHT CRYSTAL PORTAL [PA] COUNTDOWN: 000300 SECONDS

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 48/100. Kills: 28.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶

Items of Interest:

Hm.
About Star's Gift Of Life, it's less an entity and more allowing a weapon to deal damage outside of its owner's own turn, if that makes sense. It's fine if you don't include it, Star's still very cool, isn't he?

Star attacks the Acolyte. I backflip and land on his throne, withdraw the Staff, and blast him while he's dealing with Star. Then, Xor tunnels out of the ground (SURPRISE!) and swallows him whole.

Potion of Increase Max Health: 1/15

Last edited:
Jet looks at the crystal thing the Acolyte set up. "'Under its own power', you said? Thanks for the info."
With that, he pulls out a simple dimensional leaper device, since he figures purely doing Minecraft stuff ceased working. The device has a simple purpose, it creates a small portal between two locations. One is deep within the core of the Iron Colossus outside the base. And the other... well, the portal has a power source.
That power source is now being drained to boost the Colossus via a few cables jacked into the energy storage area, while the Colossus is currently in a self repair mode unless attacked, at which point Persecles has been briefed on how to run it.
Jet smirks. "You know, knowledge is power. Hoarding it, and keeping it from your opponents, is a good idea most days."

Let's game on.
I use my Staff of Elements to maul in a fish hopping around. Why they are so?
I also trys to divinate what lies in the lake.

I'm going to try dropping an update every 3 days now that we're in the home stretch of the Act. Is that alright? Should I slow down by a day or two?

Hm.
About Star's Gift Of Life, it's less an entity and more allowing a weapon to deal damage outside of its owner's own turn, if that makes sense. It's fine if you don't include it, Star's still very cool, isn't he?

Star attacks the Acolyte. I backflip and land on his throne, withdraw the Staff, and blast him while he's dealing with Star. Then, Xor tunnels out of the ground (SURPRISE!) and swallows him whole.

Potion of Increase Max Health: 1/15

The Acolyte pushes Star away before he can do damage, and no throne is in sight! It's either buried further in the castle or it's not present at all.

Also, yeah, Star is a pretty impressive summon! I normally wouldn't have let any summons in here, but I've decided to keep him around if you want to flavor him into any attacks of yours.

Jet looks at the crystal thing the Acolyte set up. "'Under its own power', you said? Thanks for the info."
With that, he pulls out a simple dimensional leaper device, since he figures purely doing Minecraft stuff ceased working. The device has a simple purpose, it creates a small portal between two locations. One is deep within the core of the Iron Colossus outside the base. And the other... well, the portal has a power source.
That power source is now being drained to boost the Colossus via a few cables jacked into the energy storage area, while the Colossus is currently in a self repair mode unless attacked, at which point Persecles has been briefed on how to run it.
Jet smirks. "You know, knowledge is power. Hoarding it, and keeping it from your opponents, is a good idea most days."

Turns out, the Night Crystal has a few power sources within the device itself, and it's also receiving power from some part of the environment. Whoever made the device put some failsafes in it, and the power source disconnects and starts draining power instead! Now the device has drained a bit of power from the Enchanted Iron Colossus outside the fortress.

Let's game on.
I use my Staff of Elements to maul in a fish hopping around. Why they are so?
I also trys to divinate what lies in the lake.

Alright, sure.

You use the Staff of Elements to get in a Flying Fish from the pond! Its fins are quite long, almost as if they let it glide above the surface of the water for short distances. it's still alive- do you let it go or dispatch it somehow?

You try to find out what's living in the lake, but it's just these flying fish and... some large non-piscine predator that would prey on them. You probably wouldn't want to disturb it, but I could be wrong?

Ninjatwist_ charges at the Acolyte, but he slams Star into Ninjatwist_, disrupting both their attacks! Ninjatwist_ finds himself tumbling to the floor, but he quickly lands on his feet.

The Acolyte takes some time to cast a Curse of Charge Sterility! Nothing can charge up charges, attacks or abilities, not even entities!

The Night Crystal's countdown is at 270 seconds.

A Live Flying Fish is close by, what do you do with it? Do you kill it or send it back into the water?

The tree with the birds' nest in it, and the dock with the barrel full of stuff is still untouched.

A tree crashes down behind you, making you jump. When you turn around, you find the pathway back to the Turqoise Circle has been blocked by the tree's trunk. Looks like this is a one-way trip.

There's also an odd violet tint to some part of the sky... maybe it means something?

A secluded circular area of the Acolyte's fortress, surrounded by several pillars. The Night Crystal is in the center of the room, as is the Acolyte himself.

Player Characters:

ender 2

Emerald_Mann

EEU

Mythic

plague126

bognog04

MrMirrorMan

Tarhalindur

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Ender Smirk/Jet

Itinerary Objectives:
Destroy the Acolyte! This is just you and him. Get in damage while you can!

Entities:

[AA-ALL]:
Curse: Charge Sterility (Unable to charge charges or assist others with charges, entities cannot charge attacks)

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:

Plot Armor:

Abilities:

Passives:

Abilities:

Passives:

NIGHT CRYSTAL PORTAL [PA] COUNTDOWN: 000270 SECONDS

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 48/100. Kills: 28.

A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and ethereal energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

Current Zone: The Mystic Lake Entrance.
Next To: The Turquoise Circle, The Mystic Lake Dock, The Mystic Lake Shore.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
Live Flying Fish (A good-looking and strange specimen of a certain fish species, can be killed or thrown back into the water)

Items of Interest:

Star flies at the Acolyte and suplexes him into me by the hands. I then blast him with the Staff.

If the Acolyte resists the suplex:

Star holds on to the Acolyte, and Xor attacks from below, in a space too large for the Acolyte to escape.

If the Acolyte escapes Star:
I blast the Acolyte, then Star slams him into the ground. This covers if the Acolyte escapes either.

If the Acolyte escapes both: Xor attacks from below.

If the Acolyte dodges that: Xor shoots a power beam at the Acolyte.

And, if the Acolyte dodges that...

Well, guess we'll have to deploy the...

NINTH OSMIUM BRICK DEPLOY.
GO.

Back
Top Bottom