Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Should I change the amount of time you guys have to post?

• Give us 1 extra day, giving us 2 days to post! I want my posts to be worth more!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Keep it with 1 day for us to post? I want to get in as many posts as possible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two people show up.

"Where are we?" asks the first person, a young lady with black wavy hair.
"Somehow, Minecraft," says the other person, a young man of the same height, carrying an empty scabbard. "I smell Godmodder all over this."
"Does that mean..." Raising a hand, the first person makes a flower, which she hands to her partner. "For you."
He takes it, eyes wide. "That was fast," he notes. "It's beautiful."
She grins. "Now, about that Godmodder...."

In this place of sand
there lives a band
were paid ten grand
To play on this land
As they played
Their music bland
The people cried
Ruining brand
Angry brand
Triggering gland
Grew in height,
Mutation, expand
Taking command
They made demand
Cut man in half
With one hand
Make square roots
Acolyte,
The radicand
Police came
Arrest brigand
Operand
Found contraband
Took Acolyte Roots
To motherland
Hammer and sickle
Underhand
Remake him whole
As firebrand
But he does not
understand
Why everything
Must rhyme with "and"

Star slams into the ground. The trembling results in a fissure. Xor escapes the form of the Power Worm and returns to his normal form. He summons the Kunai and throws it at the Acolyte, and it explodes. The ground opens up in multiple fissures, and the ground falls into the lava, greatly changing the shape of the arena.

Star floats above all the madness.

Turns out, the Night Crystal has a few power sources within the device itself, and it's also receiving power from some part of the environment. Whoever made the device put some failsafes in it, and the power source disconnects and starts draining power instead! Now the device has drained a bit of power from the Enchanted Iron Colossus outside the fortress.
That would have happened, had Jet been an idiot. The portals cut out the instant the powersource disconnected. Bits of metal stuck in the Night Crystal, but it is unlikely that that does anything.

THE SECOND PERSON INFLICTS A CAPITAL PUNISHMENT ON THE ACOLYTE, REVOKING HIS ABILITY TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS.

Hmm, should I update every 4 days, or is the 3-day schedule working out for everyone? If I should change the schedule, please let me know.

Star flies at the Acolyte and suplexes him into me by the hands. I then blast him with the Staff.

If the Acolyte resists the suplex:

Star holds on to the Acolyte, and Xor attacks from below, in a space too large for the Acolyte to escape.

If the Acolyte escapes Star:
I blast the Acolyte, then Star slams him into the ground. This covers if the Acolyte escapes either.

If the Acolyte escapes both: Xor attacks from below.

If the Acolyte dodges that: Xor shoots a power beam at the Acolyte.

And, if the Acolyte dodges that...

Well, guess we'll have to deploy the...

NINTH OSMIUM BRICK DEPLOY.
GO.

The Acolyte doesn't resist the suplex and allows Star to grab him, but reverses the suplex and slams Star into Xor instead while he attacks from below! Technically, he hasn't dodged anything.

Two people show up.

"Where are we?" asks the first person, a young lady with black wavy hair.
"Somehow, Minecraft," says the other person, a young man of the same height, carrying an empty scabbard. "I smell Godmodder all over this."
"Does that mean..." Raising a hand, the first person makes a flower, which she hands to her partner. "For you."
He takes it, eyes wide. "That was fast," he notes. "It's beautiful."
She grins. "Now, about that Godmodder...."

In this place of sand
there lives a band
were paid ten grand
To play on this land
As they played
Their music bland
The people cried
Ruining brand
Angry brand
Triggering gland
Grew in height,
Mutation, expand
Taking command
They made demand
Cut man in half
With one hand
Make square roots
Acolyte,
The radicand
Police came
Arrest brigand
Operand
Found contraband
Took Acolyte Roots
To motherland
Hammer and sickle
Underhand
Remake him whole
As firebrand
But he does not
understand
Why everything
Must rhyme with "and"

Welcome to the game! Your PC has been added.

Also, this is a nice introduction!

The Acolyte went | to a place spent | where free markets | made every cent.

He's not content | why everything | must rhyme with "sent".

This could be a stretch, though- my poetry (and the Acolyte's poetry, presumably) isn't really stellar.

Star slams into the ground. The trembling results in a fissure. Xor escapes the form of the Power Worm and returns to his normal form. He summons the Kunai and throws it at the Acolyte, and it explodes. The ground opens up in multiple fissures, and the ground falls into the lava, greatly changing the shape of the arena.

Star floats above all the madness.

Star has indeed slammed into the ground- and Xor along with it! Regardless, Xor does throw the Kunai, but the Acolyte dodges it and redirects its course! The Kunai robotechs into the ceiling, rising through floor after floor and finally breaking through the roof to the point where it explodes above the Acolyte's castle, lightly damaging some of its upper floors.

The arena now has some cracks in the floor from where Xor showed up, but the ground caves in, ensuring that the lava is trapped.

That would have happened, had Jet been an idiot. The portals cut out the instant the powersource disconnected. Bits of metal stuck in the Night Crystal, but it is unlikely that that does anything.

You'd be right about that- some errant bits of metal are stuck in the Night Crystal. If it explodes, that'll be a bit more shrapnel that'll generate.

THE SECOND PERSON INFLICTS A CAPITAL PUNISHMENT ON THE ACOLYTE, REVOKING HIS ABILITY TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS.

1 damage is dealt to the acolyte as he suffers through his inability to capitalize his title! Thankfully, he can avoid using two capitals by making himself the object of the sentence (albeit using the weak passive voice).

========[End-of-Turn Events]========

Ninjatwist_ tries shooting at the Acolyte, but the Acolyte makes his gun jam and locks his arms in some sort of metal straightjacket! Using Ninjatwist_'s caged arms in the attack (attached to his body of course) will do additional damage!

The floor of the base is quickly patched up by the keeper of the fortress, who uses the curse of a mysterious nameless forest to avoid using his title! Any attack that wishes to harm the edgy Minecraftian wizard must refer to him or any entity attacking him by a different, unique title (bonus points for applying bold and colors to the text) every time they are referred to!

The Night Crystal's countdown is at 240 seconds.

========[JOE's Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

========[sunnyau's Sidequest Events]========

A Live Flying Fish is close by, what do you do with it? Do you kill it or send it back into the water?

The tree with the birds' nest in it, and the dock with the barrel full of stuff is still untouched.

A tree crashes down behind you, making you jump. When you turn around, you find the pathway back to the Turqoise Circle has been blocked by the tree's trunk. Looks like this is a one-way trip.

There's also an odd violet tint to some part of the sky... maybe it means something?

========[Sockmonkey367''s Sidequest Events]========

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 90.

====[The Battlefield]====
A secluded circular area of the Acolyte's fortress, surrounded by several pillars. The Night Crystal is in the center of the room, as is the Acolyte himself.
Some cracks remain in the floor tiles from Xor's entry.

Player Characters:

Blinky101/ender 2 [AA] HP: 18/24.
Pricey12345 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Emerald Mann [AA] HP: 24/24.
Cyanogynist [AA] HP: 24/24.
Everyone Except You (EEU) [AA] HP: 16/24.
MrMirrorMan [AA] HP: 24/24.
plague126 [AA] HP: 24/24.
bognog04 [AA] HP: 24/24.
SteelSt0rmMaster [AA] HP: 24/24.
Tarhalindur [AA] HP: 19/24.
darkmega5 [AA] HP: 24/24.
Mythic/Nemean Lion [AA] HP: 24/24.
variant [AA] HP: 24/24.
Crimsion McBlack [AA] HP: 24/24.
Thartler [AA] HP: 24/24.
Sky High/Xor [AA] HP: 15/24.
tzaoray [AA] HP: 24/24
FlamingFlapjacks [AA] HP: 24/24.
Moses Da Vinci [AA] HP: 24/24.
cb18212 [AA] HP: 24/24.
TheSpelukner/Artheus [AA] HP: 24/24.
Halt [AA] HP: 24/24.
Algot [AA] HP: 24/24.
Ender Smirk/Jet/TJB_Dragon [AA] HP: 20/24.
DCCCV [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
Healing Totem [Recharge: II] (Heals 3 Anti-Acolyte PCs for 2 HP when used)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU
Riflescope (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: User)

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
Argynth Tooth Bracelet §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII]
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Forgotten Fang (Blade, Base Damage: +1, 50% crit chance instead of 25%)
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray
Minigun (Base Damage: User)

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)
Melodica (Instrument, unknown)
Conduit Sapphire (Unknown yet, stats in-making)

cb18212
Iron Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)
Glitched Ore (Crafting ingredient) (x2)

Ender Smirk/Jet
Central Shield Unit §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII] (Applies Invulnerable (Immune to all damage) for one turn and Empowered (+50% damage dealt) for two turns to one entity when used)

Itinerary Objectives:
Destroy the Acolyte! This is just you and him. Get in damage while you can!

Entities:

[AA-ALL]:
Curse: Charge Sterility (Unable to charge charges or assist others with charges, entities cannot charge attacks)

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.
Base Damage: 4
Speed Value: 4

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:
Shortsaber (Blade, Base Damage: +2)
Beretta 93R Pistol (Pistol, Base Damage: User)
Efficiency I Iron Shovel (Club, Base Damage: User)

Abilities:
Falcon Slash: Attack twice with the Shortsaber.
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.
Miracle Strike: Heal for damage dealt with the Shortsaber. +15% crit chance.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can target and damage the Acolyte.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

Star (Star Form) [AA-BOSS] HP: 30/30. Falling Star, Change Form. Shark Pool: [OOOOOOO]
Stardust Strike: III.
Summon Land/Air Shark: III, III.
Summon Cosmic Shark: IIIII.
Summon Interdimensional Shark: IIIIIIIII.

Base Damage: 10
Speed Value: 5

Abilities:
Stardust Strike: Deal 2 damage 5 times, with a 10% chance to inflict Blind (60% miss chance) for one turn. Guarantees Blind if hitting an entity 3 times or more.
Summon Land/Air Shark: Summon one Land Shark or Air Shark to the field. Land Sharks have 10 Max HP, 3 Base Damage, and 3 Speed Value, while Air Sharks have 5 Max HP, 3 Base Damage, and 5 Speed Value.
Summon Cosmic Shark: Summon one Cosmic Shark to the field. Cosmic Sharks have 10 Max HP, 4 Base Damage, and 4 Speed Value.
Summon Interdimensional Shark: Summon one Interdimensional Shark to the field. Interdimensional Sharks have 15 Max HP, 5 Base Damage, and 5 Speed Value.

Passives:
Falling Star: Killing an enemy with 5 HP or less instantly charges Stardust Strike.
Shark Pool: Seven Sharks may be on the field at one time. Limits for each sharks are 3 for Land and Air Sharks (separate), 2 for Cosmic Sharks, and 1 for Interdimensional Sharks.
Change Form: Enters Melodica Form and restores to full health instead of dying when at 0 HP. This health pool reduces by 6 for every time changed into Melodica Form.

Abilities:
Change Form (3/3): Revert to Star Form and regain full HP.

Passives:
60% base chance to dodge an incoming attack.
Firm: In Melodica Form, Star takes only 1 damage from any source, but does not gain charge for Abilities for the turn when damage is taken.
Star also cannot use his Abilities while in Melodica Form.

NIGHT CRYSTAL PORTAL [PA] COUNTDOWN: 000240 SECONDS

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 47/100. Kills: 28.

Acolyte Damages:
DCCCV: 1

====[sunnyau's Sidequest: The Magical Forest]====
A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and ethereal energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.
SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

Current Zone: The Mystic Lake Entrance.
Next To: The Turquoise Circle, The Mystic Lake Dock, The Mystic Lake Shore.

sunnyau [AA] HP: 24/24.
sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Seashell (Crafting ingredient)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, Crafting Ingredient)
Pink Petal (Vibrantly colored petals, Crafting ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Bladereed Plants (x5) (Sharp, elongated blades of grass, Crafting Ingredient)
Royal Soil (Dirt with unknown magical properties, Crafting Ingredient)
Beetle Plate (x5) (Pieces of Giant Tiger Beetle shell, Crafting Ingredient)
Tiger Beetle Jaw (x2) (Mandibles of a Giant Tiger Beetle, Crafting Ingredient)
Live Flying Fish (A good-looking and strange specimen of a certain fish species, can be killed or thrown back into the water)

Items of Interest:
Barrel (HP: 10/10) Contents: Unknown.
Bladereeds (x3): Unplucked.
Nesting Tree: Uninvestigated.

(Joe's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 79.)

(Sockmonkey367's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 90.)

Death arrives on the field, cloak and all. His scythe hits the terrain, and a little clank sound manifests, before dying immediately due to exposure from its skeletal creator. “Ashes to ashes, and everything rusts. Everything I birth will at once turn to dust.” he coughs out of himself, despite lacking respiratory organs, and a tongue, and a brain at that, in fact, he’s just a huge husk of sloppily attached bones. The real miracle here is how he hasn’t fallen apart.

He then fakes a blood test and tricks the Acolyte into thinking he’s Death’s son. “Join your brethren, uh,” he realizes he does not, in fact, know the Acolyte’s name, so he thinks of something idiotic and blatant, such as, say, ‘young one’, “young one.

And similarly to everything Death creates, the Acolyte dies. Well, he might not die, but Death would appreciate it if he took damage.

OH NO.
A noise like that heard before the Kool Aid Man crashes through the wall is heard.
I am the Kool Aid Man. The Acolyte is in my path. I raise my hand.
I, the Kool Aid Man, slap BIG MAN

"I see... Potential," says the first person. "Unused power, stalled in the past. Let's use it all."

I call upon the power of every placeholder post which could have been used for actions, but was left unedited before the update dropped! Using this power, I unleash an attack that is completely unknown upon the person holding this server hostage. The untapped potential of these posts can become any possible attack!

Suddenly, a new player appears in the Fortress with a corresponding message in chat!

CommanderSilentread has joined the server!

The other players (or Descendants, I don't know) see an avatar that has a strong resemblance to the default Minecraft Alex avatar, albeit with shorter hair and a futuristic bodysuit instead of a T-shirt. The avatar scans the room to gather the situation before speaking.

???: Ah. Minecraftia. It's good to be back in an actual universe instead of just a game, even if it's just a small fragment of what once was.
???: Unfortunately, it appears that this universe was made by some new godmodder :red: that popped up out of nowhere. What a shame.
???: Well, as I'm currently bored out of my mind from being stuck on a voidcraft traveling to Paradox Space for the past few weeks, I think there's only one thing left to do.
???: Looks like it's time for me to destroy yet another godmodder. I mean, that's what I'm good at, right?
???: After all, I am a veteran of the Second Godmodding War.

She turns to the rest of the players.

???: You can call me "the Commander," by the way. Now, let's get down to business.

She then summons a set of ten ten-sided dice that crackle with the power of reality. Veterans of the Second War recognize it as Two Thousand's Decad, the level 10 alchemy product of Scranton Reality Anchor && Fluorite Decad. She rolls the Two Thousand's Decad at the Acolyte, then observes the results!

The Commander: Oh yeah, you didn't really think I was done, did you?

While the dice roll executes, she quickly summons a laser machine gun, attaches a superconducting magnetic battery to it, then hops around the Acolyte, firing bursts of laser fire which are comprised of thousands of microsecond laser pulses! As the shots travel at the speed of light, they are impossible to dodge by normal means!

There are plenty of newcomers coming this round, so I'm probably going to put the Taboo curse off for now and maybe reuse it in a later turn.

Death arrives on the field, cloak and all. His scythe hits the terrain, and a little clank sound manifests, before dying immediately due to exposure from its skeletal creator. “Ashes to ashes, and everything rusts. Everything I birth will at once turn to dust.” he coughs out of himself, despite lacking respiratory organs, and a tongue, and a brain at that, in fact, he’s just a huge husk of sloppily attached bones. The real miracle here is how he hasn’t fallen apart.

He then fakes a blood test and tricks the Acolyte into thinking he’s Death’s son. “Join your brethren, uh,” he realizes he does not, in fact, know the Acolyte’s name, so he thinks of something idiotic and blatant, such as, say, ‘young one’, “young one.

And similarly to everything Death creates, the Acolyte dies. Well, he might not die, but Death would appreciate it if he took damage.

Welcome to the game! Your PC has been added.

The Acolyte dismisses that Death is his father based on the fact that he prefers the upbringing he had over any life he could possibly have with Death!

OH NO.
A noise like that heard before the Kool Aid Man crashes through the wall is heard.
I am the Kool Aid Man. The Acolyte is in my path. I raise my hand.
I, the Kool Aid Man, slap BIG MAN

Welcome back!

The Acolyte is prepared to block Kool Aid Man, but not the determination that comes with the need to SLAP BIG MAN, and he's overwhelmed and gets floored! 1 damage dealt!

"I see... Potential," says the first person. "Unused power, stalled in the past. Let's use it all."

I call upon the power of every placeholder post which could have been used for actions, but was left unedited before the update dropped! Using this power, I unleash an attack that is completely unknown upon the person holding this server hostage. The untapped potential of these posts can become any possible attack!

Ah, paying attention to the curse! I'm dropping it and I'll possibly reuse it another time, but props to you for remembering it.

Those placeholder posts are full of low-effort posts that would likely be left behind in a placeholder! The Acolyte dodges or constructs a barrier for whatever simple attacks these

Suddenly, a new player appears in the Fortress with a corresponding message in chat!

CommanderSilentread has joined the server!

The other players (or Descendants, I don't know) see an avatar that has a strong resemblance to the default Minecraft Alex avatar, albeit with shorter hair and a futuristic bodysuit instead of a T-shirt. The avatar scans the room to gather the situation before speaking.

???: Ah. Minecraftia. It's good to be back in an actual universe instead of just a game, even if it's just a small fragment of what once was.
???: Unfortunately, it appears that this universe was made by some new godmodder :red: that popped up out of nowhere. What a shame.
???: Well, as I'm currently bored out of my mind from being stuck on a voidcraft traveling to Paradox Space for the past few weeks, I think there's only one thing left to do.
???: Looks like it's time for me to destroy yet another godmodder. I mean, that's what I'm good at, right?
???: After all, I am a veteran of the Second Godmodding War.

She turns to the rest of the players.

???: You can call me "the Commander," by the way. Now, let's get down to business.

She then summons a set of ten ten-sided dice that crackle with the power of reality. Veterans of the Second War recognize it as Two Thousand's Decad, the level 10 alchemy product of Scranton Reality Anchor && Fluorite Decad. She rolls the Two Thousand's Decad at the Acolyte, then observes the results!

The Commander: Oh yeah, you didn't really think I was done, did you?

While the dice roll executes, she quickly summons a laser machine gun, attaches a superconducting magnetic battery to it, then hops around the Acolyte, firing bursts of laser fire which are comprised of thousands of microsecond laser pulses! As the shots travel at the speed of light, they are impossible to dodge by normal means!

Welcome to the game! Your character has been added.

The Acolyte listens intently to the Commander's impressive entrance, but once he sees that machine gun, he instantly turns his robes and skin into a mirror substance, reflecting the lasers the machine gun emits and lightly singeing everything in the room enough to throw off the Commander's aim.

Ninjatwist_ tries banging the metal straitjackets his arms are encased in into the floor to break them, but it's not of any use! Maybe try breaking down the Acolyte's defenses by using the arms in an attack! It'll probably do more damage and is more likely to happen!

The Acolyte thinks for a bit, then waves his hand, and a magical barrier comes into being! Any attack using projectiles or missiles must have a way to circumvent this barrier! Note: The Acolyte's lower legs and feet are less likely to be covered- who thinks about being attacked there?

The Night Crystal's countdown is at 210 seconds.

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 79.

A Live Flying Fish is close by, what do you do with it? Do you kill it or send it back into the water?

The tree with the birds' nest in it, and the dock with the barrel full of stuff is still untouched.

A tree crashes down behind you, making you jump. When you turn around, you find the pathway back to the Turqoise Circle has been blocked by the tree's trunk. Looks like this is a one-way trip.

There's also an odd violet tint to some part of the sky... maybe it means something?

Your sidequest's getting removed for now- if you want to recover it, it's on Page 90.

A secluded circular area of the Acolyte's fortress, surrounded by several pillars. The Night Crystal is in the center of the room, as is the Acolyte himself.

Player Characters:

TrickleJest [AA] HP: 24/24.
Gutza1/CommanderSilentread [AA] HP: 24/24.

ender 2
Headless Horsemann Harmer's Howitzer §¶ (1/16 Souls) (Shotgun, Base Damage: +0, Earns 1 Soul per kill, Souls can be unleashed into an entity that can be drawn back into the gun if above Orange Health (40%), Deals +1 base damage for every 6 Souls kept in the gun up to 12)
EVader Double Lightsaber {G+1} (Base Damage: -1, Can attack twice, 20% chance to inflict Burning for 1 turn, 10% passive dodge chance, increases to 30% when used)
Mandalorian Armor (20% damage reduction, targets must reroll dodge/block chances)

Emerald_Mann
Scrambling Eggs (x2) (Deals 4 damage 6 times to an enemy or group of enemies when used)
Shield Module §¶ [Cooldown: III] (Grants Shielded (75% damage mitigation) for one turn on any unit of entities once used)

EEU

Mythic
Spell Book Sword [Level: 1/5][Next: 17/40 DMG] (Blade, Base Damage: +2, gains level upon dealing enough damage, +10% damage per level, upon reaching final level and damage thresholds, special move can be performed)

plague126
(Summons a Phantom Argynth Soldier when used, Phantom Argynth Soldier has high stats but takes 6 damage every turn)

bognog04
Infinity Gauntlet (Base Damage: +1, can clear status effects and reverse any status effect damage done, can spend attack to apply Confused (50% chance to hurt self upon basic attack) to one entity)

MrMirrorMan
Remembered Revolver (Sniper Rifle, Base Damage: +1, 15% chance to apply Stasis on hit for 1 turn)

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur^TM One-Use Meteor Shield (Consumable, 100% chance to completely block one meteor-based damage source)
Toy Gun (Inflicts Paralyzed (Speed Value lowered to 1, 60% miss chance) on an enemy when used)

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Deathstriker Staff [Rage Beam: IIII] (Base Damage: +2, Rage Beam deals 16 damage to a single enemy and charges upon kill or when the owner's entities die, can tun Flame Spirits into Deathstrikers or Spirit Animals as an action)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Ender Smirk/Jet
Central Shield Unit §¶ [Cooldown: IIIII] (Applies Invulnerable (Immune to all damage) for one turn and Empowered (+50% damage dealt) for two turns to one entity when used)

Itinerary Objectives:

Entities:

[AA-ALL]:
Curse: Charge Sterility (Unable to charge charges or assist others with charges, entities cannot charge attacks)

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 50/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII. Caged Arms!

This entity can perform unique actions like a Player Character can, such as performing special actions.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:
Bulletstorm: Each shot with the Beretta 93R Pistol deals triple damage but causes triple recoil and has 10% less accuracy than a single shot.

Plot Armor:

This entity has a default 50% dodge chance against ranged and melee attacks from entities.
The maximum amount of damage this entity can take from one attack is 20% of its maximum health.
Can Meditate to recover 40% of their max HP and force enemies to disengage, both for the turn.

When down to 0 HP, activates Regeneration. During Regeneration, Plot Armor activates (negating 100% of damage taken), this entity recovers 25% of their Max HP per turn, and this entity will not act, all for 4 turns.

Star (Star Form) [AA-BOSS] HP: 30/30. Falling Star, Change Form. Shark Pool: [OOOOOOO]

Abilities:
Stardust Strike: Deal 2 damage 5 times, with a 10% chance to inflict Blind (60% miss chance) for one turn. Guarantees Blind if hitting an entity 3 times or more.
Summon Land/Air Shark: Summon one Land Shark or Air Shark to the field. Land Sharks have 10 Max HP, 3 Base Damage, and 3 Speed Value, while Air Sharks have 5 Max HP, 3 Base Damage, and 5 Speed Value.
Summon Cosmic Shark: Summon one Cosmic Shark to the field. Cosmic Sharks have 10 Max HP, 4 Base Damage, and 4 Speed Value.
Summon Interdimensional Shark: Summon one Interdimensional Shark to the field. Interdimensional Sharks have 15 Max HP, 5 Base Damage, and 5 Speed Value.

Passives:
Falling Star: Killing an enemy with 5 HP or less instantly charges Stardust Strike.
Shark Pool: Seven Sharks may be on the field at one time. Limits for each sharks are 3 for Land and Air Sharks (separate), 2 for Cosmic Sharks, and 1 for Interdimensional Sharks.
Change Form: Enters Melodica Form and restores to full health instead of dying when at 0 HP. This health pool reduces by 6 for every time changed into Melodica Form.

Abilities:

Passives:
Firm: In Melodica Form, Star takes only 1 damage from any source, but does not gain charge for Abilities for the turn when damage is taken.

NIGHT CRYSTAL PORTAL [PA] COUNTDOWN: 000210 SECONDS

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 46/100. Kills: 28.

Acolyte Damages:
FlamingFlapjacks: 1

A mystical woodland full of otherworldly and ethereal energy. Despite how there aren't many cherry blossoms, their leaves can be seen in the wind.

CHALLENGE: Permadeath enabled- dying in this sidequest will lock it for now. However, playing it safe is always an option.
SPECIAL: Meditation enabled- meditating will restore 8 HP to your character (can be boosted with creativity) and disengage all foes targeting you.

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶
(Dealing lowering an enemy into a health threshold adds +1 charge point to all charges)
Staff of Elements {G+1} (Base Damage: -2, Attacks three times, 50% chance for an additional attack, 20% chance to apply Burning or Freezing (both 1 damage taken per turn, 2/2))
Staff of Time [Reverse Time: III] (Base Damage: User, Reverse Time heals an entity for 25% of the damage it took last turn when used)
Ironbark Warpmind Scepter (Base Damage: -2, +1 damage to enemies hit before with this weapon (stacks up to twice), applies Weakened (50% damage dealt penalty) for 1 turn)
Mana Crystal (Heals the user for 2 HP upon making a magical attack, once per turn, Crafting Ingredient)
Three Point Star (Consumable, deals 8 damage to the opponent, 30% chance to deal double damage and cause Bleeding for two turns)
Live Flying Fish (A good-looking and strange specimen of a certain fish species, can be killed or thrown back into the water)

Items of Interest:

(Sockmonkey367's Sidequest has been removed to clean clutter- it was last on Page 90.)

I call upon the power of Star to throw a shark made of Kool aid at the Acolyte.
He easily dodges, but then!
More sharks come. At least 80. Together, they form a message. In.. morse code?
Using his Extreme Epic Gamer Skills, the Acolyte reads the message.
I prepared explosive runes this morning.
Oh yeah.

Oh hell.
Boom!

The Commander reevaluates her strategy as a result of the changing situation, then holds her hands out. They begin shimmering with a subtle space-bending power as she tests this new ability out by levitating a nearby rock, then slamming it against the ground.

The Commander: Looks like installing that Mass Effect Biotics mod was a good idea.

She then turns to Ninjatwist.

The Commander: Sorry about this, Ninja. I'll try to be careful.

She then levitates Ninjatwist off the ground, then repeatedly slams him into the Acolyte in such a way that it's the straitjackets that actually collide with the Acolyte's body!

Sorry for any lack of posting, I don't have wifi yet in my new house.

Star grabs How peculiar... and tries to throw him into the wall. Though He must still be alive... I feel the power of the constructs... feeding from something. probably already thought of that. As I may have to find him. To finish the job. counters Star, Xor and I use our Staves to curse the Acolyte to shuffle control of his left leg and right arm.
[doublepost=1565114287,1565114204][/doublepost]
Oh yeah.

Oh hell.
Boom!

Oh, and Star accepts your request.

I marry the Acolyte. We live a very long and happy life, but eventually, we get into a really bad argument, so bad that we have to file for divorce. Both of us agree to look for other fish in the sea. In the settlement, our combined Hp is shared equally between us.

Xor and I curse the Acolyte again to shuffle around his bones to random places in his body. Then Star starts breaking all of them with his bare fists.

Oh yeah.

Oh hell.
Boom!

The Acolyte uses the power of the Kool Aid Sharks to dampen the explosive runes' effects and ensure they don't work! At least as properly- you still hear a few scattered small explosions echo through the castle.

The Commander reevaluates her strategy as a result of the changing situation, then holds her hands out. They begin shimmering with a subtle space-bending power as she tests this new ability out by levitating a nearby rock, then slamming it against the ground.

The Commander: Looks like installing that Mass Effect Biotics mod was a good idea.

She then turns to Ninjatwist.

The Commander: Sorry about this, Ninja. I'll try to be careful.

She then levitates Ninjatwist off the ground, then repeatedly slams him into the Acolyte in such a way that it's the straitjackets that actually collide with the Acolyte's body!

Ninjatwist_ gives you a nod and raises his arms to attack.

The Acolyte figures he can just block Ninjatwist_'s first approach, but the straitjackets make Ninjatwist's hands invulnerable to damage for the repeated strikes! When the Acolyte tries to dodge out of the way, Ninjatwist_ performs a brutal clothesline, setting his arms free!

Good call on the wording. 2 damage dealt! Ninjatwist_ freed!

Sorry for any lack of posting, I don't have wifi yet in my new house.

Star grabs How peculiar... and tries to throw him into the wall. Though He must still be alive... I feel the power of the constructs... feeding from something. probably already thought of that. As I may have to find him. To finish the job. counters Star, Xor and I use our Staves to curse the Acolyte to shuffle control of his left leg and right arm.

The Acolyte phases through the wall, comes to a stop in midair, and phases back through the wall at Star, taking him out of action for the rest of the turn! The Acolyte also uses his left arm to punch Star out, ignoring his other two limbs!

I marry the Acolyte. We live a very long and happy life, but eventually, we get into a really bad argument, so bad that we have to file for divorce. Both of us agree to look for other fish in the sea. In the settlement, our combined Hp is shared equally between us.

The Acolyte isn't really looking for a date, let alone a spouse, causing the first part of the attack! Considering his personality, any relationship with him in it would likely fall apart much more quickly than you describe.

Xor and I curse the Acolyte again to shuffle around his bones to random places in his body. Then Star starts breaking all of them with his bare fists.

The Acolyte renders his body incorporeal and transforms it into a phantom-like state, save for his bones, which he propels to attack you and Xor before returning his body to normal corporeality!

Ninjatwist_ takes a swing at the Acolyte with his saber, but the Acolyte summons his own blade and catches him in a blade block!

The Acolyte wrenches Ninjatwist_'s saber out of the way with his wakizashi and thrusts into Ninjatwist_'s vitals with a darkness-infused stab! 10 damage dealt! Ninjatwist_ keels over on the floor in pain!

THE ACOLYTE: Alright, it's clear that I'm not going to win this by letting the Night Crystal count down to nothing.
THE ACOLYTE: Unfortunately for you, I'm not in the mood to play passive anymore.
THE ACOLYTE: Time for the Penumbra and I to teach you some real pain.

The Acolyte is likely to start damaging you or your entities with his sword unless you keep his sword hand occupied- try targeting it or something!

The Night Crystal's countdown is at 180 seconds.

Player Characters:

ender 2

Emerald_Mann

EEU

Mythic

plague126

bognog04

MrMirrorMan

Tarhalindur

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Ender Smirk/Jet

Itinerary Objectives:

Entities:

[AA-ALL]:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 40/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII. Inactive from Penumbra wound!

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:

Plot Armor:

Abilities:

Passives:

Abilities:

Passives:

NIGHT CRYSTAL PORTAL [PA] COUNTDOWN: 000180 SECONDS

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 44/100. Kills: 28.
Equipped: Penumbra (Base Damage: 8, gains creativity bonuses, attacking an entity will keep them from being able to attack the Acolyte the folllowing turn)

Acolyte Damages:
Gutza1: 2

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶

Items of Interest:

Star drops low to the ground, seeming to emanate an aura of... himself.

Star will intercept any and all attacks targeting [AA] entities and players!

Xor blasts the Acolyte with a massive laser from his Staff that homes in endlessly on the Acolyte. I then put the entire arena into an anti-gravity field. While everyone begins to float, three clones of Star - probably from the aura - appear around the Acolyte, and strike him hard. Then, they summon in a massive falling star to strike the Acolyte.

When the Acolyte inevitably exits incorporeality, I freeze him solid and then crush him down to the size of a tin can.

Then, if he somehow escapes again, I summon the Kunai and throw it incredibly fast through the Acolyte's spine, right below the ribs.

Is Sky High the only poster this round? I really want to wait a turn to get in more posts, since people might have been busy. Please be sure to get in your post if you haven't already!

I feel really bad trying to get in an update today, but I feel like this has to go on and we have to get a turn in. I think we have one day we can skip if we're not up to it. Yesterday was that day.

Star drops low to the ground, seeming to emanate an aura of... himself.

Star will intercept any and all attacks targeting [AA] entities and players!

Xor blasts the Acolyte with a massive laser from his Staff that homes in endlessly on the Acolyte. I then put the entire arena into an anti-gravity field. While everyone begins to float, three clones of Star - probably from the aura - appear around the Acolyte, and strike him hard. Then, they summon in a massive falling star to strike the Acolyte.

When the Acolyte inevitably exits incorporeality, I freeze him solid and then crush him down to the size of a tin can.

Then, if he somehow escapes again, I summon the Kunai and throw it incredibly fast through the Acolyte's spine, right below the ribs.

The Acolyte uses a blast of dark energy to turn the Star clones around so that they can't strike the Acolyte, then grabs them from behind and uses them as human shields to protect himself from the massive Staff laser!

Will put in a post shortly tomorrow, thanks for the reminder
/placeholder

Alright, I feel really bad not including your post here, but I don't know if our time zones will match up all that well, so I'll let you write in what you'd put here for next turn without it adding to your post count (Basically I'll let you post up to 3 times next turn if you want to take that opportunity).

Ninjatwist_ gets back to his feet and shakes off his injury.

The Acolyte stabs Star in the back with his blade, dealing 10 damage and debilitating him for the following turn!

The Night Crystal's countdown is at 150 seconds.

Player Characters:

ender 2

Emerald_Mann

EEU

Mythic

plague126

bognog04

MrMirrorMan

Tarhalindur

tzaoray

Sky High/Xor
Vial of Mook Blood (???)
Rubber Chicken (???)

cb18212

Ender Smirk/Jet

Itinerary Objectives:

Entities:

[AA-ALL]:

Ninjatwist_ [AA] HP: 40/50. Plot Armor: Inactive. Falcon Slash: II. Bulletstorm: III. Miracle Strike: IIII.

Weapons/Equipment:

Abilities:

Plot Armor:

Star (Star Form) [AA-BOSS] HP: 20/30. Falling Star, Change Form. Shark Pool: [OOOOOOO] Inactive from Penumbra wound!

Abilities:

Passives:

Abilities:

Passives:

NIGHT CRYSTAL PORTAL [PA] COUNTDOWN: 000150 SECONDS

The Acolyte [AC] HP: 44/100. Kills: 28.
Equipped: Penumbra (Base Damage: 8, gains creativity bonuses, attacking an entity will keep them from being able to attack the Acolyte the folllowing turn)

Acolyte Damages:
Gutza1: 2

sunnyau
Wicked Ring §¶

Items of Interest:

Back
Top Bottom