Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

24/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
8/20 the ruler Oh it turns out I missed a +2 from TOG last round, so +2 from TOG. +1 person +2 TOG +1 person
+2 TOG
I walk over to one of the PG barracks remaining and I'm like.
"should I steal this?"
and then I'm like
"Well lets see if they surrender immediately"
So I tell the barracks "yo."
"I have already shown I can control one barrack"
"And now I have more stouff to use to control stuff."
"So if you surrender now and join my side, I'll let you live and help y'all out."
"But if you don't surrender now we do this the ikillyou way (sic)"
heavy paraphrasing, of course. I do it much more diplomatically.
so do the barracks surrender immediately?

Last edited:
CHARGES
yawgmoth 15/50
Super fri- err “gatewatch” 2/25
ACTIONS
I destroy the godmodder using
the power of DANCING (yes more people) by summoning the “hello my baby” frog from looney toons and “hello my baby” chestburster from space balls
HALPING
+JOE +tmb50

Hey people haven’t posted in a while,
So joe what are you planning with that base of yours
/null

Last edited:
getting a gradually bigger base, until my base is big enough to not die. once that happens, get an even bigger base. then... uh... profit?
/null

I thought like use the soon to be hyper powerful ultra base to obliterate the godmodder but that works too
/null

The old man looked over the battlefield, and saw death and destruction. Evil incarnate was there, forcing the grand heroes of this world into a corner, and indeed they were few. They needed a new hero, one to protect and inspire, so that they could take their rightful place in history, as the winners of this war. They needed... Him. He was nameless, known to most as the Elder Cathar. He had been mentioned in history books across the multiverse, but never had he played a critical role in the stories he had been in. No, he had been on the sidelines, watching and influencing the tide of battle with his strange magics. They never paid any attention to him, and that was how he liked it, dammit! But now it was time to influence another realm's fate.
From his hilltop refuge, he cast a simple spell that secretly highlighted the most important structural support in the Godmodder's Fortress. One random, lucky, Resistance Member gets the idea to attack that one spot, thus causing massive internal collapse. The Member, naturally, leaves the rubble unharmed. You're hardly a hero if you die to all that!
"Ah, fate. Is there truly a being that guides us towards a greater purpose? If so... It stands before you." He muttered in his loony old man way.
-CHARGES-
Noob Curse: Stormtrooper Syndrome - 1/20
Personal Incarnation - 1/50

I thought like use the soon to be hyper powerful ultra base to obliterate the godmodder but that works too
/null

The chance of the base getting that powerful is essentially none. Unless 10 new players come and all pool in their resources into that castle, there is no chance that the Castle will be able to kill the godmodder. Even then the most it would do is probably deal 1 damage before getting killed by a boss or just nuked by the Godmodder himself. I've also been actively trying to prevent this for obvious reasons.

I know but still a cool idea
CHARGES
16/50 Yawgmoth
“Gatewatch” 3/25

ACTIONS
I see the very obvious influence by @Elder_Cathar and I yell out and say “hey you mind making the godmodder trip or something we’re in a very serious dance battle that means life or death currently sooo yeah... DON’T JUST STAND THERE AND SLIGHTLY INFLUENCE THE BATTLE”
HELPING
+JOE +tmb50

TheOrangeNinja has joined

I am anti godmodder

I transform my self into Laxus Dreyer of Fairytail and use a lightning dragon roar
Like dis

https://goo.gl/images/UQHetK
0b343808-eb8b-482f-aae4-3b8b47d6b325

Last edited:
Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (16/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (16/40)
+1 JOEbob +1 Person999

I proceed to make really high-pitched noises with a loudspeaker, chalk, and my nails; hurting the PGs.

17/20 ?!??!?
46+2/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+2 JOE

I spread the flames across all three Ninjanoobs, as that will probably be more worth it.

Lord RNG saves two, but one takes 5,000 damage.

23/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life. +1 tmb50
10/10 the keep +2 TOG
New: 1/20 the ruler
The APEX gets an upgrade: The keep, a hollowed-out area inside it. Entitys of low total size but high value, such as JORDAN, can hide there, and it's functionally like a mini-version of the brick wall, minus the regen, but which takes half damage while the apex is alive and kicking.
+TOG +TMB50
Firstly, the brick wall should be maxed. you said it was maxed, so fix it.
secondly, breeder drones breed more breeders. worker drones start building turret mounts on the apex with the iron bits the gather drones are gathering. the recruiter drones offer the SINGLE GREATEST ENTITY EVER membership in our SINGLE GREATEST ENTITY GROUP EVER. because it could agree, in theory. the healer drones heal the wall if it's injured, else a random AG or N entity. the repair drones heal the fusion reactor. because it machine. the repair mech makes sure the barracks are all well and good.
JORDAN builds 2 turrets on the APEX's newly-made turret-mounts, with 8 RP. or maybe 3 turrets, since the apex has an efficiency rise and the worker drones are helping.
I sell 8 fooWait no the shopkeeper is dead, I'll have to fix that later. for now, I place 8 food in a box full of worms, so it'll compost into compost which might be useful later.

Entities ordered. I do a hold the :red: up, but then decide to keep this upgrade. You decide to start making compost.

Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (15/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (15/40)
+1 JOEbob +1 Person999
Entity Actions:
Gingerbread Gear DELICUS is once again used as a massive loudspeaker for Senator Shrek to sing a remix of "It has to be this way" and "All Star", along with variour MGR:R remixes of Shrek-related music, while a tthe same time making Gingerbread Gear DELICUS dance to it on the Time Police.

Actions:
"Sorry, but the tanks aren't there because I had the XF84HTs deafen the crews and shake them apart with their noise, before bombing and rocketing them".
Oh, talking about them, they are back just now, and strafe the Godmodder's Fortress.

20,000 damage to the Godmodder's Fortress.

18/20 ?!??!?
49/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+2 JOBOBE

I find the nearest dog and pet it.

You get a friendly doggo. What will you do with it, I don't know.

24/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
8/20 the ruler Oh it turns out I missed a +2 from TOG last round, so +2 from TOG. +1 person +2 TOG +1 person
+2 TOG
I walk over to one of the PG barracks remaining and I'm like.
"should I steal this?"
and then I'm like
"Well lets see if they surrender immediately"
So I tell the barracks "yo."
"I have already shown I can control one barrack"
"And now I have more stouff to use to control stuff."
"So if you surrender now and join my side, I'll let you live and help y'all out."
"But if you don't surrender now we do this the ikillyou way (sic)"
heavy paraphrasing, of course. I do it much more diplomatically.
so do the barracks surrender immediately?

The noobs decide to instead beat the crap out of you, because they do not understand diplomacy. -50% action effectiveness for your next post.

CHARGES
yawgmoth 15/50
Super fri- err “gatewatch” 2/25
ACTIONS
I destroy the godmodder using
the power of DANCING (yes more people) by summoning the “hello my baby” frog from looney toons and “hello my baby” chestburster from space balls
HALPING
+JOE +tmb50

The Godmodder hires a whole team of professional dancers to easily outdance you and he punches out the two things you summon.
(tsk tsk the dancing thing was already used you can't use it again)

The old man looked over the battlefield, and saw death and destruction. Evil incarnate was there, forcing the grand heroes of this world into a corner, and indeed they were few. They needed a new hero, one to protect and inspire, so that they could take their rightful place in history, as the winners of this war. They needed... Him. He was nameless, known to most as the Elder Cathar. He had been mentioned in history books across the multiverse, but never had he played a critical role in the stories he had been in. No, he had been on the sidelines, watching and influencing the tide of battle with his strange magics. They never paid any attention to him, and that was how he liked it, dammit! But now it was time to influence another realm's fate.
From his hilltop refuge, he cast a simple spell that secretly highlighted the most important structural support in the Godmodder's Fortress. One random, lucky, Resistance Member gets the idea to attack that one spot, thus causing massive internal collapse. The Member, naturally, leaves the rubble unharmed. You're hardly a hero if you die to all that!
"Ah, fate. Is there truly a being that guides us towards a greater purpose? If so... It stands before you." He muttered in his loony old man way.
-CHARGES-
Noob Curse: Stormtrooper Syndrome - 1/20
Personal Incarnation - 1/50

Welcome, Elder.
Holy :red: that's a long post. You wreck the Fortress, dealing 40,000 damage.

I know but still a cool idea
CHARGES
16/50 Yawgmoth
“Gatewatch” 3/25

ACTIONS
I see the very obvious influence by @Elder_Cathar and I yell out and say “hey you mind making the godmodder trip or something we’re in a very serious dance battle that means life or death currently sooo yeah... DON’T JUST STAND THERE AND SLIGHTLY INFLUENCE THE BATTLE”
HELPING
+JOE +tmb50

The Godmodder is already out of the dance battle.

TheOrangeNinja has joined

I am anti godmodder

I transform my self into Laxus Dreyer of Fairytail and use a lightning dragon roar
Like dis

https://goo.gl/images/UQHetK
0b343808-eb8b-482f-aae4-3b8b47d6b325

Welcome, OrangeNinja.
You kill the injured Ninjnoob.

Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (16/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (16/40)
+1 JOEbob +1 Person999

I proceed to make really high-pitched noises with a loudspeaker, chalk, and my nails; hurting the PGs.

You manage to kill a Flynoob with the earrape.

Time stops suddenly. No one can move, but you notice something else moving. Suddenly...
HEY, JUSTINIAN! YES, YOU JUST SITTING THERE WITH THE CASTLE!
WHY DON'T YOU GET PRODUCTIVE...
WITH THIS STEAMROLLER!

The Godmodder drops a ROAD ROLLER DA on all the Shield Drones and the Breeder Drones. All of them fly in the direction of the Brick Wall and explode, dealing 30,000 damage.
WRYYYY-
OH for
gorilla's sake why do I keep making JoJo references?
The Godmodder pulls out a flip phone.
Oh there were some errors? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Oh. Mmmhmm. Alright, send it here, ASAP!
The Ninjnoobs cut up a Resistance Member, and the Flynoobs focus all their fire to kill 4 more Resistance members. The Time Police beat up DarkUprising for 5,000 damage. The Barracks churn out a shiny new Robonoob.
The Ns act. The Worker Drones begin work on a Turret on APEX, using most of the scraps. 3 Recruiter Drones are killed attempting to recruit THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! due to how damn self centered the thing is. The Healer Drones heal the Brick Wall up to full, the Repair Drones get an extra 3% Progress on the Fusion Reactor, also making it JOE's. JORDAN spends some extra RP to get an extra 25% done on the APEX's turrets. The Repair Mecha does nothing. The Barracks summon another Conscript.
The THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! goes rawr and finishes off the Godmodder's Fortress, throwing the remains at the Brick Wall for 35,000 damage. He is retaliated against for 25,000 damage.
The AG Resistance moves, destroying the Barracks, managing to miss a Ninjnoob and killing the other, and kill a Flynoob. Gingerbread Gear DELICUS earrapes the Time Police to death.

[GODMODDER] The Godmodder: 93/100 HP.
[PG] Ninjnoob 15,000/15,000 HP. 50% Dodge chance.
[PG] Flynoob 15,000/15,000 HP. Attacks 2 enemies at once. x2.
[PG] Ninjnoob 50,000/50,000 HP.
[N-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 1/2. JORDAN 20/20 HP. 4 RP. Conscripts 7,000/7,000 HP. x17. Turret 30,000/30,000 HP. x5. Instantly attack entities that attack the Farm.
Worker Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x7. Basic worker drone does various jobs (Mostly building) (500 action power Each) (Harvest double next action)
Recruiter Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x8. Recruits souls for the cult (not necessarily human) (500 action power Each)
Gatherer Drones 400/400 HP 0 ATK x10. Gathers resources for the cult Eg. food water wood stone metal and money (500 action power Each)
Healer Drones 200/200 HP 0 ATK x11. Heals other Entities by 500 per drone
Repair Drone 100/100 HP. Heals for 2,500 per action. Can only heal machines.)
Brick Wall 155,000/190,000 HP. +30,000 HP per turn. Entities behind heal automatically to max. UPGRADE NEXT TURN!
[N-JOE] Barracks 20,000/20,000 HP. Within JOE's castle.
[N-JOE] Repair Mecha 30,000/30,000 HP. x2 Healing Power.
[N-JOE] Apex 150,000/150,000 HP. Small attack. Summons Repair Drones. In JOE's Castle. 10% Dodge Chance. Turret 50% progress.
[N-JOE] Fusion Reactor. 15% Progress.
[H-TOG] THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! 170,000(x1,000,000)/250,000(x1,000,000).
[AG] DarkUprising 30,000/75,000 HP. 12/15 Assist Points.
[AG]Gingerbread Gear DELICUS: 75,000/150,000 HP. 10,000 Armor. Candy Corn Missile Modules 2/4. Molten Chocolate Shower 2/10.
[AG] Resistance Member. 12,000/12,000 HP. x20.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has some wood. Has a little bit. Compost. 25% completion.
ThatOtherGuy: Scratched Record: 7 uses. Can be used once a round. Grants target an extra action.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has a Friendly Doggo.
Person999: Can control his own H Entities 100% of the time.

Last edited:
I summon a urglergurtlator!

It has a unique power to be resistant to any influence or mind controll from anything except its summoner AND it cannot be defeated or taken off the battle field on its first turn, and it uses urgle slime to attack. Urgleslime is a HIGHLY poisonous and sticky substance, and can be fired by the urglergurtlator! It cannot miss, and it sticks onto the target forever! While stuck, it does constant damage and the target can barely move!!!!

I target the godmodder

Last edited:
The Dude notices the Elder Cathar, and appears next to him, right in their face.

"You know, I've met many people like you," he says. "Old men who consider themselves saviours, guiding children to greatness, yet always shying away from direct intervention. Fate is dead, old man. Act personally, or do not act at all."

He then appears next to TheOrangeNinja.

"Do you want to see what a real lightning dragon can do?" he asks. "I'll show you anyways."

The Dude produces a rod with an orb at the tip, and points it towards GINGERBREAD GEAR DELICUS. Again, red energy courses up his arm, but it flows into the rod this time. The rod focuses the energy turning it blue, and spitting it out. The lightning being spat out solidifies, forming a massive, blindingly bright dragon-shaped object. It seems to stretch for a moment, working the kinks out of it's neck.

"F̳͖̺ͨ͑̇́R̰̯̼̻̤E̲̬̞͍͙̖̙E̡͍̊," he roars. "F̵̟͙̏O̼̞̼̼͖͖̓͌̈̎̕ͅR̻̳̦̋͆̾͌̒ͤ̇ ͉̜͓̆̌̆ͪJ̖̞̥̤̏ͧ͑́ͅǗ̙́̑͢Ś͙̝̖̤͎͋̊ͥ̒T̗̃ͩ ̲͈͓̏̈͑͒A͚̤͙͎̅̓̓̅͝ ͈͔̍͂ͧḸ̹̦̿̽ͅȊ̻̘͚̮͎͓̃̅ͨͮ͋T̢̎̓T͈̮̫͚̘̖́ͦ͋̈̎L̐Ě͔̗̳̿ͧ̐ ̴͕̤̙͎̦̓ͤ̆ͨ̑̾̚W̩̝̤͢ͅḨ͓̠̭̤̭͈̀̏͐ͪI̼̲̞͓̭̓ͬ͗͑̿͐L̦͉E̋͊͊,̠͖̥̀ ͇̭͈̬̙͛͐ͯ͛̑͑ͤͅI͎̠̗̙͉ͣ̕ ̸̙̱ͩA͌͆ͦ҉̖̭̥̺M̝̤̺ͮ̈̈̾ ̽̋͌ͬ͏̗͉͍F̟̙̉͗̌R̨͇ͤÉ̡̘͉̙̹̫͈̉E̍͆̽ͩ̅͐̚.̱͖͚ͥͯͯ̿̍"

The Dragon takes off, looking like a false sun in the sky.

"I̻̦͙̯͚̮͓͆͝T͇̬̙̻́̇͜ ̦̟̜̙̬ͣ̏̃̌̓H̅̍͟A̝S̢̟̥̟ͪ̋͆͐̎͑ͭ ͉͎̿ͬ͞B̺̪̗̮͍È̡̺͎̬̦͖̥̾ͨ̓͌̚E̤̰̫̖̩͎̓N̬̜ͤ̔̅̉ͤ ̰̣̪̮͈͓͜T͚̤̰̠̣̍̇͠O̮͉͔͉̯̘͌O ̛̜̠̺̪̣̺̹̂ͧ́ͪL̯̞̬͖͈̜͂̅͒ͯ̉͛ͩO͎͔̥͍̲̯N̠̻͔̠͕͇̉͐ͩ͗͆͌Ǵ̢̃̾́ ̛͔̅̚SI̮͎͌̓N̡̠̩̣̆ͭC̤͔͈̜͚͔͕͒͝E̷̝̩̻̍͛ͤ ̭̮̘́̓I͎̞̪̙̦̍͝ ̼͇͆͠L͎͕̞͔̆͛ͪ̊̈́A̟̼̭̿̀ͨͬ̇̄̉́S̛̪͖̜͈̟͔͓T̳̤͍̮̉͑ ̸̃̄͌̉̏ͦS̮̘ͦ͝Ơ̟ͯ̓͒̓̈́̐̏Ả̘͓̻̖̼̝̲̐͌̚Ŗ̽̃̍ͯͦ͐̇Ê̖͇̫͌ͧ͆Ḍ̵̳̠̞̯̗̱ͥ.͈̥̭͗͘"

It flies straight towards GINGERBREAD GEAR DELICUS. It doesn't stop, and bodyslams into the side of the war machine. As it does so, lightning leaps off of it's body, coursing through GINGERBREAD GEAR DELICUS and arcing back towards the Dragon. GINGERBREAD GEAR DELICUS, due to not being primarily made out of conductive metals such as Gold, Silver or Copper, begins to smoulder and burn from the sheer volume of electricity being passed through it. The Dragon then stabs it's tail straight through one leg joint of the machine, and breathes onto the other leg.

There is a wave of blue light, and the leg of GINGERBREAD GEAR DELICUS is burned into ash. The Dragon, satisified with his work, flies back towards The Dude.

"Ū̳͕̭̩̫̣̬͟N̡̽ͧͯ̌ͭ͑T̸̖̏ͥ͋ͬÍͧͭL̰̱̘̓ͦ̏ͥ̂ ̝̤͕͚̘̎̓̓̊̽N͎̙̭͈̭̤̿͒͐̂̚Ę͔̝̯͊͌̐ͫͪͬ̆X̣͙͍̿̄T̖͓͇̫͒ͤ́̍ ͓͖̪̒̿̈́͊̉̽̒T͖̹̳̥̲̋ͨͬ͑ͫ͋I̭̱͒̾̐ͪ̐̔̓̀M̪̫͔ͤE̟̥̟̮̣͎̾̽̃͊̉ͅ," he rumbles, touching his nose to tip of the metal rod The Dude had extended.

And with another flash of light, The Dragon is gone, leaving just The Dude again.

21/30
09/20

+2 DarkUprising

Last edited:
286AB26E-837D-4F55-BF01-915F92974F4E.png
BDA85F53-9F8F-4CE3-833D-3CD4188A5DB2.png
X
The Dude notices the Elder Cathar, and appears next to him, right in their face.

"You know, I've met many people like you," he says. "Old men who consider themselves saviours, guiding children to greatness, yet always shying away from direct intervention. Fate is dead, old man. Act personally, or do not act at all."

He then appears next to TheOrangeNinja.

"Do you want to see what a real lightning dragon can do?" he asks. "I'll show you anyways."

21/30
09/20

+2 DarkUprising
OH YEAH? WHAT CAN A REAL LIGHTNING DRAGON DO?! HMMMMM!?

I can do this!

/null

Last edited:
Creeper Emitter [I changed my mind about it's power]: (17/30)
WORST FANFIC EVER: (17/40)
+2 JOEbob
Entity Actions:
Gingerbread Gear DELICUS tears the Flynoobs apart with it's sugar glass blades.
Actions:
I send a message to THE SINGULAR GREATEST ENTITY EVER!!! that is designed so it seems to be from the Godmodder. The message is full of taunts and insults.

Last edited:
25/50 Heirless Anastasia's cold takes his life.
14/20 the ruler +1 TMB50 last round +2 TMB50 +2 TOG
+1 TMB50 +1 TOG
Well the lack of breeder drones is annoying.
"Godmodder, I am being productive! I'm making LOTTSA MONEY and getting A bit of Power ! just because my goal is more LOTTSA MONEY then Punch Ppl doesn't make me non-productive!"
hmph.
worker drones keep working, gather drones continue to gather. recruiter drones look around for non-entitys to recruit. healer drones heal the wall, as does the repair mech. the repair drones of-which-there-should-be-several build up some of the fusion reactor. JORDAN finishes the turret.
Justinian goes over to the fusion reactor, then attaches it to the APEX. once the fusion reactor is done, the APEX will be able to use it to temporarilly do things better, or just always do things better.
Also hey the keep isn't in the eotb pls fix?

Last edited:
19+3/25 ?!??!?
50/50 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I summon the Tangerine Hulk. (Unreasonably high hp, reasonable atk, Max HP and Atk increase every time Tangerine Hulk is attacked)
+2 JOBOBE

I channel the will of the GM (as in RS, not the Godmodder) into an attack against whoever the GM wants dead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom