Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

2/10 we'll see.
32/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
Noobcarrier Remote timer: 3/7
+2 to whoever +'s me.
NSLGamma barrier's this priority: 1)defence 2) production 3)attack 4) himself (ie: himself if barriers cannot stack.
offense attacks perfect combatroid i guess
production continues on the troop factory.
defence exists and defends.
I create a dimensional membrain around the troop factory's area, acceleration everything about it.

Last edited:
Emrakul 36/50
Gisela 12/20
+2 Winikins

Ent.
My tree is going to tap for mana, because that is completely legal in this.

Act.
I store the mana for now. While doing that, I grab my headphones and channel megalovania, dumping the cringy memes and fans onto Nicol Bolas.

Last edited:
He wondered what the hell the TBI was, and why it stopped him. He also noticed he was still fighting someone who wasn't even there anymore. GREAT.
His eye twitched. Wrath was a good thing, but only when it was directed at something... So he would direct it at EVERYTHING IN HIS PATH.
"I need to kill something really fast. Mind being my target?" the Werewolf says to no one in particular, before sprinting full-force to shred the Junkyard Dog. It was made of metal, certainly, so it hurt like a b***h to tear into, but he needed that pain, that FUEL FOR HIS ANGER. He maybe was a bit edgy, but eh, sometimes you had to be. After all, after he was done, that pile of scrap was, well, a pile of scrap, lifeless.
"WHO'S NEXT?" he screamed to the AG battlefield.

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (22/30)
The Edginator (12/30)
+2 JOEbob
Actions: I complain at the Loki for their poor-quality emitter. I get customer service on the phone, and use the instructions to fix up the Creeper Emitter.
Entity Actions:
All my entities converge to deliver a lot of butt-kicking into the Megaroid.

Last edited:
Junker
16/25

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
3/35

+1 to Person999
+1 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Scrapper
Health: 50,000/50,000
Attack: 15,000/15,000
Specials: None

Junkyard Dog
Health: 65,000/65,000
Attack: 25,000/25,000
Specials:
Howl 0/2 (Boosts all of its allies' attack power the turn the special is used)
The Junkyard Scrapper assaults the Perfect Combatroid.

The Junkyard Dog howls, the sheer volume of it boosting the morale of its allies and giving them vigor to strike their opponents harder.
---------------------
Jackyard moves in to intercept an incoming attack from a certain werewolf.

Armed with its scrap greatsword, Jackyard moves in between the Junkyard Dog and its incoming assailant, with the greatsword primed for the werewolf's next action, whether it be a full-forced charge or an attempt to bypass this guard. A plan formulates itself into the construct of scrap: the moment the werewolf reaches the vicinity with which it can be struck by the greatsword, it would force out many things of silver from within, essentially coating the blade in silver, a material known to be dangerous, if not fatal, to werewolves.

Is this a declaration of duel? Maybe. Maybe not. One thing's for sure: the Junkyard Dog will not perish before it can be allowed to howl.

13/? A larger boat-related thingy.
10/? Boat-Related

+1 to Krill 13 and JOE

/Winkholder because I don't have time.

37/50 Emrakul
13/20 Gisela
+2 Winikins
Act.
I follow the now appearing yellow brick road to the emerald palace, which I then use the magic energy in Oz to barrage Nicol Bolas with razor sharp emeralds.

Last edited:
4/10 we'll see. +1 winkins
33/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
+2 to whoever +'s me.

I give the troop factory magical self-building powers, which accelerate due to dimnesiononnal meembrain.

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (23/30)
The Edginator (13/30)
Actions:
I invent the Literal Shipping Container of Pure Whoopass, and open 6.023x10^23 of them at the Godmodder.

Suddenly, he busts through a large pile of scrap metal. It was laced with silver, and it tickled. After ignoring the scrap he broke through and mauling the other pile of scrap, he looked at the first pile of scrap and realized that it was at least somewhat humanoid... it was now the Scrap Pile to him. Proper nouns were important to him.
"You wish to fight me? Stop my advance? Well, abomination, I will tear you apart and put you back together as a mechanism of annihilation!"
Now he had someone interesting to fight with, not a mere machine. Although technically it was a machine. Oh well. From nature, back to nature.

-STRIFE, MAYBE-

He started by simply standing, sharpening his claws. Metal was notorious for ruining talons, and those last few scrap heaps had done a number on his manicure.
*INTENTION - BOOST NEXT DAMAGE*

Junker
18/25 (+1 from Winkins)

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
4/35

+2 to Winkins
---------------------
Indeed, the Werewolf tears through the humanoid construct should silver not prove to be fatal. But, as he makes it towards his next supposed victim, a piece from it falls out. As the piece lands on the ground, it explodes into an unstopping torrent of different types of metal, from plain old steel to something that looks like another case of fictional metal made extremely tough to serve one's fantasy of having made "the sturdiest metal in existence," serving as a wall between the Werewolf and its target. No matter how much the Werewolf rips out from the wall, more takes their spot. Should the Werewolf attempt to strike at a different position, the wall would move along with a perfect read to his movements.

--STRIFE INDEED--

The Scrap Pile, so dubbed the Werewolf, exits its scrapped state and back into a humanoid form. "Silver is not a weakness to the Werewolf," says a thought running through the being's mental faculty, or so one would think from observing it.

And so, a pile of flowing metal scrap in the shape of a human stands in front of the Werewolf, armed with both a toughened greatsword of junk and a stance for doing combat. The metal with which he and his greatsword is composed of is replaced with much tougher ones. In addition, all throughout Jackyard are rumblings from within his being. Upon inspection of the ground, it is littered with scrap and junk of all kind.

ACTION: Preparing next attack

Last edited:
2/10 we'll see.
32/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
+2 to whoever +'s me.
NSLGamma barrier's this priority: 1)defence 2) production 3)attack 4) himself (ie: himself if barriers cannot stack.
offense attacks perfect combatroid i guess
production continues on the troop factory.
defence exists and defends.
I create a dimensional membrain around the troop factory's area, acceleration everything about it.

Entities ordered.
5% progress to the Troop Factory.

Emrakul 36/50
Gisela 12/20
+2 Winikins

Ent.
My tree is going to tap for mana, because that is completely legal in this.

Act.
I store the mana for now. While doing that, I grab my headphones and channel megalovania, dumping the cringy memes and fans onto Nicol Bolas.

Entity ordered.
Nicol Bolas dodges.

He wondered what the hell the TBI was, and why it stopped him. He also noticed he was still fighting someone who wasn't even there anymore. GREAT.
His eye twitched. Wrath was a good thing, but only when it was directed at something... So he would direct it at EVERYTHING IN HIS PATH.
"I need to kill something really fast. Mind being my target?" the Werewolf says to no one in particular, before sprinting full-force to shred the Junkyard Dog. It was made of metal, certainly, so it hurt like a b***h to tear into, but he needed that pain, that FUEL FOR HIS ANGER. He maybe was a bit edgy, but eh, sometimes you had to be. After all, after he was done, that pile of scrap was, well, a pile of scrap, lifeless.
"WHO'S NEXT?" he screamed to the AG battlefield.

You use the power of CRAWLING IN MY CRAWL to deal 40,000 damage to the Junkyard Dog.

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (22/30)
The Edginator (12/30)
+2 JOEbob
Actions: I complain at the Loki for their poor-quality emitter. I get customer service on the phone, and use the instructions to fix up the Creeper Emitter.
Entity Actions:
All my entities converge to deliver a lot of butt-kicking into the Megaroid.

Entity ordered.
Malfunction Ticking delayed by a turn!

Junker
16/25

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
3/35

+1 to Person999
+1 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Scrapper

Junkyard Dog
Specials:
The Junkyard Scrapper assaults the Perfect Combatroid.

The Junkyard Dog howls, the sheer volume of it boosting the morale of its allies and giving them vigor to strike their opponents harder.
---------------------
Jackyard moves in to intercept an incoming attack from a certain werewolf.

Armed with its scrap greatsword, Jackyard moves in between the Junkyard Dog and its incoming assailant, with the greatsword primed for the werewolf's next action, whether it be a full-forced charge or an attempt to bypass this guard. A plan formulates itself into the construct of scrap: the moment the werewolf reaches the vicinity with which it can be struck by the greatsword, it would force out many things of silver from within, essentially coating the blade in silver, a material known to be dangerous, if not fatal, to werewolves.

Is this a declaration of duel? Maybe. Maybe not. One thing's for sure: the Junkyard Dog will not perish before it can be allowed to howl.

Entities ordered.
STRIFE! vs. TFMR!
2 damage, right away!

13/? A larger boat-related thingy.
10/? Boat-Related

+1 to Krill 13 and JOE

/Winkholder because I don't have time.

ploco

37/50 Emrakul
13/20 Gisela
+2 Winikins
Act.
I follow the now appearing yellow brick road to the emerald palace, which I then use the magic energy in Oz to barrage Nicol Bolas with razor sharp emeralds.

20,000 damage to Nicol Bolas!

4/10 we'll see. +1 winkins
33/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way.
+2 to whoever +'s me.

I give the troop factory magical self-building powers, which accelerate due to dimnesiononnal meembrain.

+5% Progress to the Troop Factory!

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (23/30)
The Edginator (13/30)
Actions:
I invent the Literal Shipping Container of Pure Whoopass, and open 6.023x10^23 of them at the Godmodder.

The Godmodder uses the Pure Whoopass to whoop your :red:.

Suddenly, he busts through a large pile of scrap metal. It was laced with silver, and it tickled. After ignoring the scrap he broke through and mauling the other pile of scrap, he looked at the first pile of scrap and realized that it was at least somewhat humanoid... it was now the Scrap Pile to him. Proper nouns were important to him.
"You wish to fight me? Stop my advance? Well, abomination, I will tear you apart and put you back together as a mechanism of annihilation!"
Now he had someone interesting to fight with, not a mere machine. Although technically it was a machine. Oh well. From nature, back to nature.

-STRIFE, MAYBE-

He started by simply standing, sharpening his claws. Metal was notorious for ruining talons, and those last few scrap heaps had done a number on his manicure.
*INTENTION - BOOST NEXT DAMAGE*

You deal 2 damage to Krill13!

Junker
18/25 (+1 from Winkins)

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
4/35

+2 to Winkins
---------------------
Indeed, the Werewolf tears through the humanoid construct should silver not prove to be fatal. But, as he makes it towards his next supposed victim, a piece from it falls out. As the piece lands on the ground, it explodes into an unstopping torrent of different types of metal, from plain old steel to something that looks like another case of fictional metal made extremely tough to serve one's fantasy of having made "the sturdiest metal in existence," serving as a wall between the Werewolf and its target. No matter how much the Werewolf rips out from the wall, more takes their spot. Should the Werewolf attempt to strike at a different position, the wall would move along with a perfect read to his movements.

--STRIFE INDEED--

The Scrap Pile, so dubbed the Werewolf, exits its scrapped state and back into a humanoid form. "Silver is not a weakness to the Werewolf," says a thought running through the being's mental faculty, or so one would think from observing it.

And so, a pile of flowing metal scrap in the shape of a human stands in front of the Werewolf, armed with both a toughened greatsword of junk and a stance for doing combat. The metal with which he and his greatsword is composed of is replaced with much tougher ones. In addition, all throughout Jackyard are rumblings from within his being. Upon inspection of the ground, it is littered with scrap and junk of all kind.

ACTION: Preparing next attack

1 damage blocked! 2 damage to TFMR!

The Godmodder explodifies the Budget Entity. The Perfected Combatroid attacks the Clowns to death.
Tangerine Hulk beats the Perfected Combatroid into scrap and Oploth'glokjubth decides to have !!!FUN!!! with NSL Gamma for 35,000 damage.
NSL Gamma gives a Barrier to the Attack & Production sectors as well as himself. The Offense Sector decides to beat the Perfected Combatroid into further scraps. The Production Sector adds 10% to the Troop Factory. The Tree of Redemption gains... mana...? I'll just say it uses Positive Energy, healing Junkyard Scrapper, Junkyard Dog, and NSL Gamma. The Junkyard Dog Howls, giving all AG entities a 25% damage buff for 2 turns! The Creepers idle because there is no Megaroid. DarkUprising stabs Nicol Bola- WILL EVERYONE STOP MISSING NICOL BOLAS?!

The air gets colder around all of you...
Suddenly, from the ground, arises a giant floating skeleton head with 4 mechanical arms!
SKELETRON PRIME HAS AWOKEN!
Are you all ready to get your butts kicked by my personal edition of this boss? Bet you aren't.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 83/100 HP. Giving +2 a round to FlamingFlapjacks. -10,000 damage. Has the Scratched Record (5 Uses Left. Gives an entity an extra action.)
[PG BOSS] Skeletron Prime 420,000/420,000 HP. Regenerate Arm 0/5 (revives an arm.) Charge 0/3 (Deal extreme damage to one entity, but disable arms from attacking.)Takes 50% less damage if at least 2 arms are alive. Stunned for a turn if all arms go down.
[PG] Prime Cannon 100,000/100,000 HP. Cannot attack normally. 0/2 Cannon Barrage (Deal heavy damage to 3 entities.)
[PG] Prime Laser 60,000/60,000 HP. 1.25x damage, can attack twice.
[PG] Prime Vice 80,000/80,000 HP. Stuns entities for a turn.
[PG] Prime Saw 70,000/70,000 HP. Ignores any shields and damage reduction an entity may have.
[PG-DCCCV] Power 98,000/165,000 HP. 3/3 Shield of Faith. 7/7 Rewarded. 0.75x ATK. Has G-Modding Helmet. 3/3 HP. Affected by Jace's Scrunity. -10% Sanity.
[PG-DCCCV] Nicol Bolas 60,000/230,000 HP. 25% Dodge Chance. Revives with 50,000 HP on death. 25% chance to stun on attack. Annihilation from the Skies 3/5. Stunned! -10% Sanity.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 52% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage.
[H-FlamingFlapjacks] Oploth'glokjubth 35,000/80,000 HP. Tangle Buddies 3/3. Cry of Truth 4/4. Gives -5% Sanity to entities that attack it, which gives them a chance to attack their own allies. Caps at -75%.
[H-TOG] The Dullinator. Edge Level: 6. Reduces effectiveness of edgy attacks.
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 100,000/100,000 HP. 5/15 Assist Points.
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 5/10 Food. Crop Growth 1/2.
[AG-JOE] Offense Sector 125,000/150,000 HP. 1.75x Attack. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-JOE] Production Sector 75,000/75,000 HP. 2x action efficiency. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-JOE] Defense Sector 250,000/250,000 HP. Regenerates 25,000 HP every turn. 40,00/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 50,000/100,000 HP. 3/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies. Barriers cannot stack. 40,00/40,000 HP Barrier.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 77.5% Progress. 15 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Mining Rig. 0% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] FABBER. 5% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-Person999] Yawgmoth 290,000/500,000 HP. Black Ooze 5/5. Yawgmoth's Vile Deal 7/15.
[AG-Springtrap] Tree of Redemption 50,000/50,000 HP. 1/1 Positive Energy (Heals 10,000 HP to 3 entities).
[AG-Krill13] Junkyard Scrapper 30,000/50,000 HP.
[AG-Krill13] Junkyard Dog 15,000/65,000 HP. 0/2 Howl.
[AG-Winkins] Cannon Sloops 20,000/20,000 HP. x3.
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x10.
[AG-TMB50] Creeper Emitter. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for more than 2 turns for 4 turns in a row. Spore Tower: (3/6). Runner Nest (3/4). Upgrade! (9/12). Digitalis Network (3/5). 15 Creepers every 2 turns. 25% Malfunction (Delayed for 1 turn).(Spawning in: 2)
[AG-TMB50] Creeper 1,000/1,000 HP. x40. (Survived for: 3 turns!)
[AG-TMB50] Runner Nest. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Runner every other turn. (spawning in: 1)
[AG-TMB50] Spore Tower. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Spore every turn.
[AG-TMB50] Spore 5,000/5,000 HP. Summons 2 Creepers upon attacking. Dies upon attacking.

(Howl in effect! AGs have 25% damage buff for one more turn.)

----------A NOOB'S HOUSE----------

[N] Noob's House.
[N] Noob.

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Cave 2.
----------
[N] Normal Metals.
----------
[N] Cave 1.
[N] Forest.

----------STRIFE----------

[P1] Krill13 19/20 HP.
[P2] TheFullMoonRises 16/20 HP.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 4/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.

Last edited:
Junker
19/25

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
5/35

+1 to TMFR
+1 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junkyard Scrapper

Junkyard Dog
Specials:
Both Junk entities assault the Prime Cannon.
---------------------
--REGULAR--
One of the junk pieces lying on the ground slips away from the strife between the humanoid construct and the werewolf. Then, in a sudden moment, the piece bursts into another humanoid construct, indifferent from the initial one. Even the junk greatsword is present.

This copy lets fly its greatsword towards the Prime Laser, embedding it into the opposing metal being through sheer force alone. Tendrils of hardened wire then sprout off of the greatsword, wrapping themselves into the arm and forcefully bringing it and themselves to the ground.

The humanoid construct, meanwhile, immediately followed after the tossed greatsword, leaping high into the air as both greatsword and laser are being brought to the ground. At the apex of the leap, this copy forms yet another greatsword and brings it down into the arm.

--STRIFE--
The junk humanoid construct prepares to meet the werewolf's feral manner of combat with several maneuvers fitted to deal with such beings. Said maneuvers utilize the construct's own malleability to its advantage, twisting and warping its own physical body to force the werewolf to miss and, in retaliation swinging its greatsword in wide arcs, utilizing said malleability for heavier strikes as the werewolf recovers from his missed attacks.

As the humanoid construct does combat with the werewolf, the scrap and junk pieces laying on the ground rumble for a short moment, then take flight at bullet speed, these little shrapnel repeatedly ramming and piercing themselves into the werewolf in a hit-and-run manner while the humanoid construct continues dueling in a "human" manner.

Action: Multi-pronged assault on TMFR.

Last edited:
/alsohold
With charges before I forget AGAIN
---CHARGES---
The Accursed: 15/30 (+2 from Redstone)
The Moon-Blessed: 6/50
---ASSISTS---
+1 Krill13

14/? A larger boat-related thingy.
15/15 Sloop girl

+2 to Krill 13 (Next post is +2 to Springtrap)

Looking through a boat catalog, I spy an interesting article called... ship girls.

I narrow my eyes at that and quickly get down to going through it. Once I finished reading through it, I immediately get to work pulling out several pieces that create a Sloop, along with a cannon and some harpoons and place them on top of a circle.

I quickly put up some music speakers playing some old 1800s sea shanties and begin the ritual.

Light gathers from the circle as the ground beneath me trembles and all the sloop pieces shake and creep towards the center, The sea shanty has gone somber and soon a quick flash of light blinds me and engulfs the room.

I open my eyes to see a petite girl that has sloop riggings around her frame and is wielding a large medieval cannon on one hand along with harpoons behind her.

She turns around and notice me looking at her, then quickly salutes at me.

"Sloop-of-War, Wyvern, At your service Admiral!"

Sloop girl Wyvern 100,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 0/6
Sloop Horn calls in either 4 Harpoon sloops to the fleet or 2 Cannon sloops instead.

Last edited:
38/50 Emrakul
14/20 Gisela
+2 Winikins

Ent
The tree's leaves start calling off, causing the ground around it to be surrounded by sharp leaves

Act.
Not really sure if what to do, I look through the lost and found of ideas...
pitfall traps are fun, so I throw one at Bolas,who plunges to and in to the ground

Last edited:
A strange force moves through the battlefield!!!! A strange hooded figure that goes by "Doom" slams down next to the godmoder and laughs like a maniac... "Hello there FRIEND" he says...
Doom is charging a power blast, 1/10
He is on the godmodders team

17/? A larger boat-related thingy.
1/? Something.

+2 to Springtrap

/Winkholder

Last edited:
41\50 Emrakul
15\20 Gisela

Act.
I gather a tornado and send all the leaves flying in the general direction of Bolas, Although it hits a lot more than that

3/10 we'll see.
36/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way. +2 TMB50 last round +1 winkins last round
Noobcarrier Remote timer: 4/7
+2 to whoever +'s me.
I point out that SPrime doesn't have anything listed as arm. therefor, whatever's supposed to be its arms dies.
meanwhile,production keeps working on troop factory, defence exists and bodyguards NSL gamma as well if possible, and offense attacks whoever attacks my forces, if someone does.
NSL gamma points out it still says he has 3/3 barrier, and tries to barrier the troop factory, the mining rig, and the fabber. because what's he got to lose?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom