Destroy the Godmodder: Through Fire and Flames

44/50 Emrakul
20/20 Gisela
1/30 Bruna, the fading light

Entity!!!
Gisela, the Broken blade is summoned!
125,000/125,000
0/1 Meld with Bruna, fading light.

Gisela can meld with Bruna, the fading light, to create Brislea, the Voice of Nightmares.
Gains 20% of damage dealt

Act.
While admiring and yet horrified by my new summon, I'm going to fling as many explosive at literally every enemy I see

New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (30/30)
The Edginator (22/30)
+2 JOEbob
Summon: New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog:
Desc: The rabbit that replaced the better-known Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog. Ever since the Holy Grenade of Antioch's fire smited his predecessor, this rabbit has improved, ensuring inmunity to explosions and holy artifacts.
Health: 210,000 HP
Deals a lot of damage, and 1-hit kills anything with less health than itself. Always attacks first.
Actions:
I buy a Creeper Emitter replacement and decommision the current one while no-one is looking so it's pretty much as if I had repaired the old emitter.

20/20 Brigs
8/? Something.

+2 to TMB50

A large portal opens once again as four two-mast wooden ships sails through and flows through the floor like water and into the battlefield where other ships fight.

Brigantines: 40,000HP
Deck armed with a good row of cannons, several times more than a simple cannon sloop, Brigs are more suited in the art of war than their smaller cousins as they have the bulk and mobility to take hits and position themselves.

(Orders!)
The Fleet is to destroy anymore remaining arms that the Prime has remaining, otherwise, they proceed to pummel the Prime directly.

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
16/35 (+2 from Winkins)

Mothership
2/50

+2 to DarkUprising (pls notice)
---------------------
--If Prime Cannon is still alive--
The hail of ammunition upon the Prime Cannon ends. Silence occurs for a brief moment, before it is immediately replaced by the sounds of several high-powered thrusters boosting a certain airborne copy of Jackyard's into a crash course towards the Prime Cannon from directly above.

As the copy zooms past each of the spiked ball's shattered pieces, small, string-like scrap matter connect the pieces into the copy's speeding body. However, these "strings," instead of letting themselves, and to an extent, the pieces, be dragged by the copy, they opt to continuously extend themselves as so the pieces don't get dragged along.

And so the collision occurs. Unlike the junk spiked ball which shattered upon crashing onto the Cannon, the copy simply pierces through it. Trails of string-like scrap, connecting the copy and several their respective pieces together, are lined up through the pierced hole of the Cannon's and into its outer rings while the pieces lay hanging on the other end of the string-like scrap.

Then, a few moments after the piercing, the string-like scrap matter then whip themselves into a hardened state as they straighten the connection between the copy and the pieces. What this essentially entails is that these string-like scrap will cut the Prime Cannon into several pieces.

--If Prime Cannon is dead--

Jackyard's airborne copy grows several thrusters from its back, which boosts it towards the Prime Skeleton's main body.

Meanwhile, the pieces from the spike ball stops firing and begins reconvening towards the boosting copy's right arm, fashioning themselves into what looks like a giant stinger.

With the stinger equipped, Jackyard utilizes the built up force from speeding towards the Prime Skeleton and heavily jabs the stinger into it, trying to reach as deep inside as it can get. With that done, the tip of the stinger injects an explosive device inside the Prime Skeleton and is then pulled away by Jackyard, who then causes a simple explosive blast at the entity for two reasons: to get away from it as possible and to trigger the explosive device inside.

And trigger it does, as an explosion occurs inside the Prime Skeleton.

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
13/35

Mothership
1/50

+2 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junker
HP: 75,000
Attack: 25,000
Passives:
- Scavenger: When it lands the killing blow on an opponent, it heals +15,000 HP and gains +5,000 Attack Power.

Scrap Werewolf
HP: 100,000
Attack: 30,000
Specials:
- Screeching Howl 0/2 (Debuff all enemy entities' attack by 20%)
- Ravage 0/5 (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy and heal by 33% of damage done)
Both entities strike at Skeleton Prime.
---------------------
The large spherical mass of junk laying on the ground becomes denser whilst surrounding itself with spikes protruding from the inside.

The copy that was still in the air then aims an arm at it, which morphs into an extending mesh of scrap rushing towards the spiked ball. The mesh attaches itself into the ball as it is then yanked off of the ground and high in the air, going above the copy wielding it, and crashing into the Prime Cannon.

Though the sheer force of the crash did heavy damage to the Prime Cannon, the ball itself breaks into multitudes of pieces after, though the attack doesn't end there as artillery comes out from each piece, ending the assault with an immediate firing upon the Prime Cannon.

Entities ordered.
40,000 damage to Prime Cannon!

6/10 we'll see.
45/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way. +4 TMB50
Noobcarrier Remote timer: 6/7
+2tmb50
I... you do realize the defence sector is supposed to take damage for the other sectors, right? I cast groundhogging festival, going back to right before the godmodders attack, and trying different methods- each of which, if failed, sends me right back to that point in time- until I manage to mitigate the attack by like... 15,000 hp? or until the magics running out, I give up, and pick the most effective method so far.
[flavourful heal!]

You never told it to guard the Production Sector.
You heal the Production Sector by 25,000!

New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (29/30)
The Edginator (19/30)
+1 JOEbob, +1 Winkins
Actions:
Since I turned the Godmodder into a crappy edgelord, I call him "NPC", causing him to go on a bizarre rant that wouldn't be out of place in /pol/ as a result of using such a bad meme on him. In fact, he gets so angry he suffers a conniption that ultimately allows me to add fuel to the fire, to the point of causing him to suffer a meltdown. It at least allows me to set up an echo chamber for him, causing him to stuff his head down his rear so deep he chokes.

Jokes on you, the Godmodder doesn't think Trump is terrible!

43/50 Emrakul
17/20 Gisela
+2 to whoever +'s me. (So close, please help.)

Ent.
Regrows for round

Act.
I make a double of myself and use Bounce Bros.

Entity ordered.
You fail to hit anything and crash on your face.

7/10 we'll see.
49/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way. +1 TMB50 +2 Sprngtrap
Noobcarrier Remote timer: 6/7
+2 springtrap, just to be nice and totally not because they're giving plusses back

I grab the troop factory and start factoring it. factors of 85 include (17,5), and.... (1,85) i guess. nevermind, that track sputtered off the rails and died. instead, I just... build it some more.
[production sector finishes T.factory. Defence sector ACTUALLY DEFENDS THE PRODUCTION SECTOR. Attack sector attacks uhhhhhhhh prime cannon.]

7.5% completion to the Troop Factory.
Entities ordered.

19/? A larger boat-related thingy.
7/? Something.

+2 to Krill13

(Hey, shouldn't Wyvern's special be up to 3 by now?)

Taking out an eraser, I proceed to erase parts of the Prime Cannon.

Whumps.
20,000 damage to the Prime Cannon.

44/50 Emrakul
20/20 Gisela
1/30 Bruna, the fading light

Entity!!!
Gisela, the Broken blade is summoned!
125,000/125,000
0/1 Meld with Bruna, fading light.

Gisela can meld with Bruna, the fading light, to create Brislea, the Voice of Nightmares.
Gains 20% of damage dealt

Act.
While admiring and yet horrified by my new summon, I'm going to fling as many explosive at literally every enemy I see

Gisela summoned!
5,000 damage to both Skeletron Prime and Nicol Bolas! Prime Cannon downed!

New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog (30/30)
The Edginator (22/30)
+2 JOEbob
Summon: New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog:
Desc: The rabbit that replaced the better-known Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog. Ever since the Holy Grenade of Antioch's fire smited his predecessor, this rabbit has improved, ensuring inmunity to explosions and holy artifacts.
Health: 210,000 HP
Deals a lot of damage, and 1-hit kills anything with less health than itself. Always attacks first.
Actions:
I buy a Creeper Emitter replacement and decommision the current one while no-one is looking so it's pretty much as if I had repaired the old emitter.

You summonthe New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog, although significantly nerfed.
The dealer wants Divinium, which you have none of. You'll need to go find Divinium somewhere.

20/20 Brigs
8/? Something.

+2 to TMB50

A large portal opens once again as four two-mast wooden ships sails through and flows through the floor like water and into the battlefield where other ships fight.

Brigantines: 40,000HP
Deck armed with a good row of cannons, several times more than a simple cannon sloop, Brigs are more suited in the art of war than their smaller cousins as they have the bulk and mobility to take hits and position themselves.

(Orders!)
The Fleet is to destroy anymore remaining arms that the Prime has remaining, otherwise, they proceed to pummel the Prime directly.

Brigatines summoned!

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
16/35 (+2 from Winkins)

Mothership
2/50

+2 to DarkUprising (pls notice)
---------------------
--If Prime Cannon is still alive--
The hail of ammunition upon the Prime Cannon ends. Silence occurs for a brief moment, before it is immediately replaced by the sounds of several high-powered thrusters boosting a certain airborne copy of Jackyard's into a crash course towards the Prime Cannon from directly above.

As the copy zooms past each of the spiked ball's shattered pieces, small, string-like scrap matter connect the pieces into the copy's speeding body. However, these "strings," instead of letting themselves, and to an extent, the pieces, be dragged by the copy, they opt to continuously extend themselves as so the pieces don't get dragged along.

And so the collision occurs. Unlike the junk spiked ball which shattered upon crashing onto the Cannon, the copy simply pierces through it. Trails of string-like scrap, connecting the copy and several their respective pieces together, are lined up through the pierced hole of the Cannon's and into its outer rings while the pieces lay hanging on the other end of the string-like scrap.

Then, a few moments after the piercing, the string-like scrap matter then whip themselves into a hardened state as they straighten the connection between the copy and the pieces. What this essentially entails is that these string-like scrap will cut the Prime Cannon into several pieces.

--If Prime Cannon is dead--

Jackyard's airborne copy grows several thrusters from its back, which boosts it towards the Prime Skeleton's main body.

Meanwhile, the pieces from the spike ball stops firing and begins reconvening towards the boosting copy's right arm, fashioning themselves into what looks like a giant stinger.

With the stinger equipped, Jackyard utilizes the built up force from speeding towards the Prime Skeleton and heavily jabs the stinger into it, trying to reach as deep inside as it can get. With that done, the tip of the stinger injects an explosive device inside the Prime Skeleton and is then pulled away by Jackyard, who then causes a simple explosive blast at the entity for two reasons: to get away from it as possible and to trigger the explosive device inside.

And trigger it does, as an explosion occurs inside the Prime Skeleton.

60,000 damage to Skeletron Prime!

The Godmodder smashes NSL Gamma into the ground. Skeletron Prime is too stunned to act.
The Tangerine Hulk smashes the Defense Sector for 50,000 damage.
The Junkyard Werewolf, Junkyard, and Junkyard Dog all attack Skeletron Prime for a total of 50,000 damage! The Production Sector finishes the Troop Factory, which seems to be kinda barebones. The Offense Sector attacks Skeletron Prime for 40,000 damage. The Tree of Redemption regrows. The Cannon Sloops, Harpoon Sloops, and Sloop Girl Wyvern attack Skeletron Prime for 60,000 damage!
Suddenly, many, many reinforcements out of the sky!

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 82/100 HP. Has the Scratched Record (5 Uses Left. Gives an entity an extra action.)
[PG BOSS] Skeletron Prime 244,500/420,000 HP. Regenerate Arm 3/5 (revives an arm.) Charge 3/3 (Deal extreme damage to one entity, but disable arms from attacking.) Takes 50% less damage if at least 2 arms are alive. Stunned for a turn if all arms go down.
[PG] Prime Cannon 0/100,000 HP. Cannot attack normally. Attacks every other turn (on cooldown!). Deals heavy damage to 3 entities.
[PG] Prime Laser 0/60,000 HP. 1.25x damage, can attack twice.
[PG] Prime Vice 0/80,000 HP. Stuns entities for a turn.
[PG] Prime Saw 0/70,000 HP. Ignores any shields and damage reduction an entity may have.
[PG] Eradicator 25,000/25,000 HP. 2x Attack. x5.
[PG] Knight 50,000/50,000 HP. 0/3 Heavenly Shield.
[PG] Sniper 10,000/10,000 HP. 3x Attack. Cannot attack normally. Pinpoint Fire 1/2. x3.
[PG-DCCCV] Nicol Bolas 45,000/230,000 HP. 25% Dodge Chance. Revives with 50,000 HP on death. 25% chance to stun on attack. Annihilation from the Skies 3/5. Stunned! -10% Sanity.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 45% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage.
[H-TOG] The Dullinator. Edge Level: 6. Reduces effectiveness of edgy attacks.
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 50,000/100,000 HP. 9/15 Assist Points.
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2.
[AG-JOE] Offense Sector 125,000/150,000 HP. 1.75x Attack. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier. 1,000 Lifesteal for 2 more turns.
[AG-JOE] Production Sector 40,000/75,000 HP. 2x action efficiency.
[AG-JOE] Defense Sector 190,000/250,000 HP. Regenerates 25,000 HP every turn.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 100,000/100,000 HP. Produces a Troop every turn.
[AG-JOE] Mining Rig. 0% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] FABBER. 5% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-Person999] Yawgmoth 290,000/500,000 HP. Black Ooze 5/5. Yawgmoth's Vile Deal 7/15.
[AG-Springtrap] Tree of Redemption 1,000/1,000 HP. 2/10 Regrowth (Turns back to normal. PASSIVE: Gains 10,000 max HP per 2 stacks of Regrowth).
[AG-Springtrap] Gisela, the Broken Blade 70,000/70,000 HP. Can fuse with Bruna.
[AG-Krill13] Junker 70,000/70,000 HP. Heals 15,000 HP and gains 5,000 attack upon killing an entity.
[AG-Krill13] Scrap Werewolf 100,000/100,000 HP. 1/2 Screeching Howl (Debuffs all PGs by 20% for a turn.) 1/5 Ravage (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy, and gain back 33% of the damage you deal as HP.)
[AG-Winkins] Cannon Sloops 20,000/20,000 HP. x3.
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x7.
[AG-Winkins] Brigatines 40,000/40,000 HP. x2. 1.5x attack.
[AG-Winkins] Sloop Girl Wyvern 100,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 0/3 (Summon 4 Harpoon Sloops or 2 Cannon Sloops.)
[AG-TMB50] Creeper Emitter. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for more than 2 turns for 4 turns in a row. Spore Tower: (4/6). Runner Nest (4/4). Upgrade! (10/12). Digitalis Network (4/5). 15 Creepers every 2 turns. 75% Malfunction (Spawning in: 2)
[AG-TMB50] New Killer Rabbit of Caerbernog 70,000/70,000 HP. Deals double damage to enemies with lower HP than it. Acts first in the EoTB.
[AG-TMB50] Creeper 1,000/1,000 HP. x45. (Survived for: 4 turns!)
[AG-TMB50] Runner Nest. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Runner every other turn. (spawning in: 1)
[AG-TMB50] Spore Tower. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Spore every turn. x2.
[AG-TMB50] Spore 5,000/5,000 HP. Summons 2 Creepers upon attacking. Dies upon attacking. x2.

----------A NOOB'S HOUSE----------

[N] Noob's House.
[N] Noob.

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Cave 2.
----------
[N] Normal Metals.
----------
[N] Cave 1.
[N] Forest.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 7/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.

Last edited:
Beast of Scrap in Scrap
17/35

Mothership
3/50

+2 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junker
Passives:
- Scavenger: When it lands the killing blow on an opponent, it heals +15,000 HP and gains +5,000 Attack Power.

Scrap Werewolf
Specials:
The Junker leaps over to one of the Snipers and unleashes one heck of a horror session involving oh-so-many tools playing upon the flesh.

The Scrap Werewolf pounces on one of the Eradicators and unleashes a storm of swipes and bites.
---------------------
The copy which had just leaped off of the Skeleton Prime morphs one of its arm into a hookshot device with which it then fires upon Prime, reeling itself into the larger opponent's forehead. What follows after landing on said forehead is a very vertical leap up high into the air.

This copy's form then ripples violently before it completely changes into something much different: a gigantic serpentine body with the top half of a many-toothed maw as its head. This new form then dives downwards towards the Skeleton Prime, its head raising to ram its many sharp teeth into the target.

At that same time, the copy that fought with the werewolf has already set up position directly underneath the Skeleton Prime. As the airborne copy shifts into its serpentine form, the copy below begins turning into an exact copy of that form, half-maw included, at such rate that it finishes morphing at the same the copy up top did. As if to continue this trend of coordination, the copy below rushed upwards the Skeleton Prime the same time the copy up top dived downwards. This maneuver is then concluded as the Skeleton Prime is crushed between two half-maws mimicking a biting action.

Last edited:
11/25 Boat
1/? Even Moar Boats

+2 to Krill13

I crawl out of bed with a tired expression on my face and tiredly beat another Sniper with a Sniper while yawning. The very act seems to create a sleep field as those who watch feels tired themselves.

(Orders!)
The Fleet will fire on the reinforcement, which, if they're dead will fire onto Skeletron Prime.

Last edited:
45/50 Emrakul
2/30 Bruna
+2 whoever +'s me

Ent regrows
Gisela slices and dices Nicol Bolas

I have defeated moon lord irl! Using my advanced weaponry and knowledge, I begin gathering luminite and stardust fragments, sending them into a magic chest that disappears whenever anyone touches it. It is untouchable and unalterable by all who dont have the key, which is soundly held in my hand

Last edited:
10/10 we'll see. +2 TMB50 (missed, last round)
50/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way. USING! eventually.
So.... the people I was going to with this left. which means I'm going to have to summon (and maintain) the Castle City of Dara alone. so. 50 post, 250,000 HP and 75,000 ATK is benchmark availability.
Dara 250,000/250,000 HP (35,000 regen*) 1/10 Refortification
*also gains 10,000 MHP a turn (this mhp increase does not affect current HP, but happens first.)
Passive: fortified city. as many entities as I allow can be bodyguarded by Dara, if willing.
Passive: Civilized. Entities within Dara cannot attack engage in combat except against people who are trying to destroy Dara; they cannot fight other entities that are within Dara.

35,000 defenceprod Defence production is freeform. the '50,000' represents direct conversion from production to raw health- this is not the most common outcome. since health/attack is 5000/1,500, this would alternatively represent a ~11,000 attack entity. so, generically summoning, ~17,500 HP 5,500 A summons. summons must be defences in some way; summoning consripts only works if they will be guarding or repairing the castle.

Special: Refortification. <romanhistory> Dara was a sleepy old border town between Rome and this other empire. at some point, the other empire got distracted fighting like... huns or something... and Rome swooped in and fortified Dara in blatant violation of their treaty with said empire. they then claimed dara was Always a fortress... and when the empire got distracted again, fortified it Further. </romanhistory> because of that, Refortification is only usable when anyone of significant power (a player with at least 20 more charges on hand then me, an entity 50%+ stronger then Dara, or the godmodder) who does not want Dara to get stronger (pro'lly just the godmodder) is not paying attention to Dara. Refortification may give Dara damage resistance, or increase its current and MHP significantly, or something... probably not under my direct control. the first time this ability is used, it also involves calling upon some support from emperor Justin.
10/10 We'll see: I make an artifact. it is a clock.
[A] clock 1/5 minute markings
[Minute markings] gives the holder an extra action or two.

Noobcarrier Remote timer: 7/7
+2 TMB50
As my action, I use the Noobcarrier Remote, summoning another NSL gamma.
the bodyguarding was implicit, i thought. it was intended to be obvious, anyway it does that now.

Last edited:
The Edginator (25/30)
Nearly Everyoner Dies (1/50)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I go search the Newlands, and find some ancient ruins... Turn out that, according to a few info caches in it, there's apparently a large stock of Divinium in there, althrough I'll have to explore the ruins first. I instead decide to steal it from elsewhere.
Entity Actions:
The New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog jumps and bites Nicol Bolas.
The Creeper covers Skeletron Prime, and damages it.

3/10 block +2 TMB50
1/20 the nature of man
+2 TMB50
0/7 Noobcarrier Remote Timer
I start fabbing myself a new fabber. with actions. by draggin some pieces closer together into a slightly less mishapen heap.
ORDERS:
Defence will bodyguard Dara for this round. everything else on my side goes inside Dara. the offence sector will attack anyone it can, meaning anyone who attacks Dara. Production Sector will work on repairing the FABBER. Dara will... not act because it was just summoned, same from NSL gamma 2.0. clock is being held by Dara.
Sidenote, Redstone, if you would like to combine Dara and the Defence sector into a single entity for simplicity, feel free.

The Edginator (29/30)
Nearly Everyoner Dies (4/50)
+1 JOEbob +1 Winkins
Actions:
I inject some weird stuff into a Sniper's bloodstream, causing him to drop his gun, get ripped, and start trying to kill absolutely anything he sees.

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
20/35 (+2 from Winkins)

Mothership
4/50

+2 to DarkUprising(pls notice agen)
---------------------
Just having finished the biting maneuver, the two copies return to their respective humanoid forms, but with the addition of jet thrusters keeping them afloat in the air.

Both copies, with their greatswords already readied, then unleash two storms of slashes on the Skeleton Prime on opposite sides whilst slowly revolving around it.

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
17/35

Mothership
3/50

+2 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junker
Passives:

Scrap Werewolf
Specials:
The Junker leaps over to one of the Snipers and unleashes one heck of a horror session involving oh-so-many tools playing upon the flesh.

The Scrap Werewolf pounces on one of the Eradicators and unleashes a storm of swipes and bites.
---------------------
The copy which had just leaped off of the Skeleton Prime morphs one of its arm into a hookshot device with which it then fires upon Prime, reeling itself into the larger opponent's forehead. What follows after landing on said forehead is a very vertical leap up high into the air.

This copy's form then ripples violently before it completely changes into something much different: a gigantic serpentine body with the top half of a many-toothed maw as its head. This new form then dives downwards towards the Skeleton Prime, its head raising to ram its many sharp teeth into the target.

At that same time, the copy that fought with the werewolf has already set up position directly underneath the Skeleton Prime. As the airborne copy shifts into its serpentine form, the copy below begins turning into an exact copy of that form, half-maw included, at such rate that it finishes morphing at the same the copy up top did. As if to continue this trend of coordination, the copy below rushed upwards the Skeleton Prime the same time the copy up top dived downwards. This maneuver is then concluded as the Skeleton Prime is crushed between two half-maws mimicking a biting action.

Entities ordered.
60,000 damage to Skeletron Prime via lots of stabs.

11/25 Boat
1/? Even Moar Boats

+2 to Krill13

I crawl out of bed with a tired expression on my face and tiredly beat another Sniper with a Sniper while yawning. The very act seems to create a sleep field as those who watch feels tired themselves.

(Orders!)
The Fleet will fire on the reinforcement, which, if they're dead will fire onto Skeletron Prime.

Entities ordered.
you kill 2 Snipers.

45/50 Emrakul
2/30 Bruna
+2 whoever +'s me

Ent regrows
Gisela slices and dices Nicol Bolas

I have defeated moon lord irl! Using my advanced weaponry and knowledge, I begin gathering luminite and stardust fragments, sending them into a magic chest that disappears whenever anyone touches it. It is untouchable and unalterable by all who dont have the key, which is soundly held in my hand

Entities ordered.
You create a chest with stuff.

10/10 we'll see. +2 TMB50 (missed, last round)
50/50 what? No, Dara's always been that way. USING! eventually.
So.... the people I was going to with this left. which means I'm going to have to summon (and maintain) the Castle City of Dara alone. so. 50 post, 250,000 HP and 75,000 ATK is benchmark availability.
Dara 250,000/250,000 HP (35,000 regen*) 1/10 Refortification
*also gains 10,000 MHP a turn (this mhp increase does not affect current HP, but happens first.)
Passive: fortified city. as many entities as I allow can be bodyguarded by Dara, if willing.
Passive: Civilized. Entities within Dara cannot attack engage in combat except against people who are trying to destroy Dara; they cannot fight other entities that are within Dara.

35,000 defenceprod Defence production is freeform. the '50,000' represents direct conversion from production to raw health- this is not the most common outcome. since health/attack is 5000/1,500, this would alternatively represent a ~11,000 attack entity. so, generically summoning, ~17,500 HP 5,500 A summons. summons must be defences in some way; summoning consripts only works if they will be guarding or repairing the castle.

Special: Refortification. <romanhistory> Dara was a sleepy old border town between Rome and this other empire. at some point, the other empire got distracted fighting like... huns or something... and Rome swooped in and fortified Dara in blatant violation of their treaty with said empire. they then claimed dara was Always a fortress... and when the empire got distracted again, fortified it Further. </romanhistory> because of that, Refortification is only usable when anyone of significant power (a player with at least 20 more charges on hand then me, an entity 50%+ stronger then Dara, or the godmodder) who does not want Dara to get stronger (pro'lly just the godmodder) is not paying attention to Dara. Refortification may give Dara damage resistance, or increase its current and MHP significantly, or something... probably not under my direct control. the first time this ability is used, it also involves calling upon some support from emperor Justin.
10/10 We'll see: I make an artifact. it is a clock.
[A] clock 1/5 minute markings
[Minute markings] gives the holder an extra action or two.

Noobcarrier Remote timer: 7/7
+2 TMB50
As my action, I use the Noobcarrier Remote, summoning another NSL gamma.
the bodyguarding was implicit, i thought. it was intended to be obvious, anyway it does that now.

You summon a second NSL Gamma.
Dara summoned, although significantly nerfed.
Clock made, but heavily nerfed. 3 uses, gives an entity an extra action.

The Edginator (25/30)
Nearly Everyoner Dies (1/50)
+2 JOEbob
Actions:
I go search the Newlands, and find some ancient ruins... Turn out that, according to a few info caches in it, there's apparently a large stock of Divinium in there, althrough I'll have to explore the ruins first. I instead decide to steal it from elsewhere.
Entity Actions:
The New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog jumps and bites Nicol Bolas.
The Creeper covers Skeletron Prime, and damages it.

Entities ordered.
It seems that the ruins are the only place you can get Divinium. You can't bring your army due to the Godmodder. You'll have to get it yourself.

3/10 block +2 TMB50
1/20 the nature of man
+2 TMB50
0/7 Noobcarrier Remote Timer
I start fabbing myself a new fabber. with actions. by draggin some pieces closer together into a slightly less mishapen heap.
ORDERS:
Defence will bodyguard Dara for this round. everything else on my side goes inside Dara. the offence sector will attack anyone it can, meaning anyone who attacks Dara. Production Sector will work on repairing the FABBER. Dara will... not act because it was just summoned, same from NSL gamma 2.0. clock is being held by Dara.
Sidenote, Redstone, if you would like to combine Dara and the Defence sector into a single entity for simplicity, feel free.

Entities ordered.
5% Progress on the Fabber.

The Edginator (29/30)
Nearly Everyoner Dies (4/50)
+1 JOEbob +1 Winkins
Actions:
I inject some weird stuff into a Sniper's bloodstream, causing him to drop his gun, get ripped, and start trying to kill absolutely anything he sees.

You kill the last Sniper through overcompensation.

Beast of Scrap in Scrap
20/35 (+2 from Winkins)

Mothership
4/50

+2 to DarkUprising(pls notice agen)
---------------------
Just having finished the biting maneuver, the two copies return to their respective humanoid forms, but with the addition of jet thrusters keeping them afloat in the air.

Both copies, with their greatswords already readied, then unleash two storms of slashes on the Skeleton Prime on opposite sides whilst slowly revolving around it.

25,000 more Slashing damage to Skeletron Prime!

The New Killer Rabbit attacks Nicol Bolas, which dies and rebirths.
The Godmodder at Sloop Girl Wyvern before assaulting her with his BFS for 60,000 damage. Skeletron Prime gets back up and uses Charge, instantly ripping through 150,000 HP of the Defense Sector. The Knight valiantly chops the Tree of Redemption in half. The Eradicators go ham, dealing 40,000 damage to Dara, destroy a Cannon Sloop, and a few Harpoon Sloops. 2, to be exact.
Tangerine Hulk beats the crap out of the Defense Sector, destroying it.
The Scrap Werewolf rips and tears through an Eradicator and does 15,000 damage to another one. The Cannon Sloops kill an Eradicator, the Harpoon Sloops kill the Knight, the Brigatines take care of the weakened Eradicator and some more, and finally Sloop Girl Wyvern takes care of the last Eradicator. Dara bodyguards everything. Gisela attacks Nicol Bolas for 30,000 damage. DarkUprising attacks Skeletron Prime for 20,000 damage, and gets 2 assists.

[GODMODDER]
The Godmodder: 82/100 HP. Has the Scratched Record (5 Uses Left. Gives an entity an extra action.)
[PG BOSS] Skeletron Prime 159,500/420,000 HP. Regenerate Arm 4/5 (revives an arm.) Charge 1/3 (Deal extreme damage to one entity, but disable arms from attacking.) Takes 50% less damage if at least 2 arms are alive. Stunned for a turn if all arms go down.
[PG] Prime Cannon 0/100,000 HP. Cannot attack normally. Attacks every other turn (on cooldown!). Deals heavy damage to 3 entities.
[PG] Prime Laser 0/60,000 HP. 1.25x damage, can attack twice.
[PG] Prime Vice 0/80,000 HP. Stuns entities for a turn.
[PG] Prime Saw 0/70,000 HP. Ignores any shields and damage reduction an entity may have.
[PG-DCCCV] Nicol Bolas 20,000/230,000 HP. 25% Dodge Chance. 25% chance to stun on attack. Annihilation from the Skies 3/5. Stunned! -10% Sanity.
[H-TOG] Tangerine Hulk. 45% Rage. 2x Attack. Rage goes down with cute things. Rage affects damage.
[H-TOG] The Dullinator. Edge Level: 6. Reduces effectiveness of edgy attacks.
[AG-TOG] Temple of REE. Channels actions for me to do something.
[AG] DarkUprising 50,000/100,000 HP. 11/15 Assist Points.
[AG-JOE] Farm 100,000/100,000 HP. 10/10 Food. Crop Growth 0/2.
[AG-JOE] Dara 210,000/250,000 HP. 20,000 HP Regen. 1/2 Buildup (+10,000 MHP). 1/10 Refortification. Summons a 25,000 HP/10,000 HP 5,000 ATK entity. Bodyguards all of JOE's Entities, besides the ones that aren't actually entities.
[AG-JOE] Offense Sector 125,000/150,000 HP. 1.75x Attack. 40,000/40,000 HP Barrier. 1,000 Lifesteal for 2 more turns.
[AG-JOE] Production Sector 40,000/75,000 HP. 2x action efficiency.
[AG-JOE] Troop Factory. 100,000/100,000 HP. Produces a Troop every turn.
[AG-JOE] Mining Rig. 0% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] FABBER. 10% Progress. 25 charge to immediately finish.
[AG-JOE] Ruins of APEX. The main ship's down for sure, but the components might be salvageable...
[AG-JOE] Noob Squadron Leader Gamma 100,000/100,000 HP. 1/3 Barrier: Give a 40,000 HP Barrier to 3 allies.
[AG-Person999] Yawgmoth 290,000/500,000 HP. Black Ooze 5/5. Yawgmoth's Vile Deal 7/15.
[AG-Springtrap] Gisela, the Broken Blade 70,000/70,000 HP. Can fuse with Bruna.
[AG-Krill13] Junker 70,000/70,000 HP. Heals 15,000 HP and gains 5,000 attack upon killing an entity.
[AG-Krill13] Scrap Werewolf 100,000/100,000 HP. 1/2 Screeching Howl (Debuffs all PGs by 20% for a turn.) 1/5 Ravage (Deal extreme damage to 1 enemy, and gain back 33% of the damage you deal as HP.)
[AG-Winkins] Cannon Sloops 20,000/20,000 HP. x2.
[AG-Winkins] Harpoon Sloops 15,000/15,000 HP. x5.
[AG-Winkins] Brigatines 40,000/40,000 HP. x2. 1.5x attack.
[AG-Winkins] Sloop Girl Wyvern 40,000/100,000 HP. Sloop Horn 3/3 (Summon 4 Harpoon Sloops or 2 Cannon Sloops.)
[AG-TMB50] Creeper Emitter. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for more than 2 turns for 4 turns in a row. Spore Tower: (4/6). Runner Nest (4/4). Upgrade! (10/12). Digitalis Network (4/5). 15 Creepers every 2 turns. 75% Malfunction (Spawning in: 2)
[AG-TMB50] New Killer Rabbit of Caerbernog 70,000/70,000 HP. Deals double damage to enemies with lower HP than it. Acts first in the EoTB.
[AG-TMB50] Creeper 1,000/1,000 HP. x45. (Survived for: 4 turns!)
[AG-TMB50] Runner Nest. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Runner every other turn. (spawning in: 1)
[AG-TMB50] Spore Tower. Destroyed if no Creepers live on the battlefield for 3 turns in a row. Spawns a Spore every turn. x2.
[AG-TMB50] Spore 5,000/5,000 HP. Summons 2 Creepers upon attacking. Dies upon attacking. x2.

----------NEWLAND----------

[N] Ruins. Contains a significant stash of Divinium.
[N] Rusprit 20,000/20,000 HP. x3.

JOEBob: Has 35 Gold. Has quite a bit of wood. Has compost. Has some stone. Has significant amounts of metal. Has a Life Crystal.
Has relations to the Justinian I.
Pointed Stick: 10 uses. Literally a pointed stick. Increases damage. Attacks using it cannot be blocked.
Clock: 3 uses. Gives an entity an additional action.
Has RoboHalley the Friendly Robot Doggo. Also has Realicraft's body.
FlamingFlajacks:
Owns the C-Corp G-modding Helmet:
This helmet can be put on entities, where they will give the entity that a chance to be able to godmod attacks coming at them.
How ever, the downside is that attacks that do hit will do a bit more damage then they normally would. The helmet itself has 3 health, and will take one damage every other time it's host entity is damaged. A entity can only keep it for two turns, and if it is not put on a different entity manually at the end of those two turns, it will randomly choose a entity to attach itself to. Any PG can use it if it is not already in use. A AG can rent it for one turn per +2 they give me, with a max of two turns.
Noobcarrier Remote. 7/7. Summons a friendly Noob Squadron Leader. Owned by JOEBob.

Last edited:
Beast of Scrap in Scrap
21/35

Mothership
5/50

+2 to Winkins
---------------------
Entities:
Junker
Passives:

Scrap Werewolf
Specials:
Both Junker and Scrap Werewolf rush at Skeleton Prime.
---------------------
The two Jackyard copies both assume rather abstract forms which can simply be described as having a nightmarish amount of gun barrels all aimed at Skeleton Prime from all directions.

All at once, each and every gun barrel fires exactly once, one per gun. As soon as that happens, one humanoid copy is shed off of the entire form as the entire rest of it instantaneously reshapes into a sphere covering Skeleton Prime entirely.

One second passes, and the bullets all completely pierce Skeleton Prime, leaving holes all over its form. As the bullets hit the inner walls of the sphere, they all ricochet off of it and back into Skeleton Prime with barely any momentum lost, piercing through Prime and ricocheting off of the sphere's inner wall again. This whole process repeats for an indefinite amount of time, leaving Skeleton Prime in such a hole-riddled state.

Last edited:
#winkinsbrowashere

16/25 Boat
2/? Even Moar Boats

+1 to Krill13 and TMB50

I proceed to take a tooth from the skeletron prime's jaw without incident.

-order
Fleet continues to attack the prime if he's still alive, Wyvern summons some sloops into the fray.

Last edited:
46/50 Emrakul
3/30 Bruna
+2 Joebob
Gisela Uses her terrifying presence to stun several enemies.

As I have no good idea of what to do, I grab an evergreen tree and fire it at Skeletron using the Christmas cannon

The Edginator (30/30)
Nearly Everyoner Dies (6/50)
The Edginator: It's a new Dullinator-like Entity, which buffs exclusively AG edgy attacks.
Entity Actions:
As always, the Spores crash into Skeletron Prime, and the Creeper, for a change, flows down JOEbob's entities, buffing them.
The New Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog goes after whatever PG entity with the lowest health there is.
Actions:
Alright, I'm fed up with Nicol Bolas. I proceed to summon every single vehicle to have ever been built, and make it all land on his... bolas. I think that, by now, he's definitely sterile.

Last edited:
6/10 block +2 springtrap
2/20 the nature of man
+2 springtrap
1/7 Noobcarrier Remote Timer
NSL gamma and Offense sector will attack anyone who attacks dara, since [civilized] keeps them from doing it to anyone else. dara makes a pure wall entity for now, and it guards Dara. production sector, meet fabber, your new best friend. (repair fabber)
troops act as NSL gamma and Offense sector did.
I walk over to the mining rig. I'm probably not going to rebuild the whole thing (at best i'd make a new, similar entity), but it does have something I can use:
I gather up all the batteries, power cells etc in the structure, then identify the sector responsible for the overcharged defence field if it'd otherwise die. I proceed to cut it out from the rest with a giant scalpel, and make the world bleed with my unlimited powers from the 8971st plane of hell, because there are nine thousand hells and life is a lie. using these unlimited bleeding hell powers i lay ruin to another dimension and kill everything. then, I reveal the whole goal of this was to be edgy, and get buffed by TMB50's new Edginator. all i really did was salvage the power cells and energy shield projector of the mining rig. I'll be able to do something with it soon.

#winkinsbrowashere (To those not in the know, i'm replacing winkins for a bit since he lost his glasses and can't see anything)

17/25 Boat
3/? Even Moar Boats
+2 to Krill13

Winkins takes 2 of the sloops and scrap them for repairing material for wyvern and patch her up in a ritual that involves the material from the salvaged ships.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom